[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I never tip Any other NEETs know this feeling. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 121321441321.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
121321441321.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>tfw I never tip
Any other NEETs know this feeling. There is absolutely nothing better than seeing how triggered wagecucks get when they don't get free money.
>>
>>39137924
F*** you you piece of s*** why do I serve on people like you if you're not going to give me anything? The price of your food does not include money to pay me.
>>
I never tipped in my entire life and quite possibly never will
>>
>>39137992
Tough luck fag, get a real job.
>>
>>39137992
I am giving you something wagie, my empty plate.
>>
File: 1475538216374.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475538216374.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>39137992
You get paid for being a slave.
I get paid by you for not working.
Why should I pay you?
The money would only go back to me.

Wagies sure are dumb lol.
>>
>>39137924
Being too poor to tip isn't something to brag about idiot
>>
>>39137996
I mean realistically all they can do is mess with your food, and even then if its too noticeable a single bad review on Yelp with evidence can actually be pretty damning.
>>
>>39137992
>The price of your food does not include money to pay me.
That's what you get for living in a third world shit hole.
>>
>>39137992
Yes it does. You're being paid a wage. Where do you think that comes from?

And while people do say that restaurants pay you less than minimum wage with the expectation that you'll get tips, this is a bullshit system and we should not enable it. Why should I pay your wages when that's your employer's job?
>>
Honestly anyone who works at a job where tips are a thing fucking deserves it. God damn either be a NEET or work an actual job. Service industry is for actual retards.
>>
>>39138066
Too poor to tip? You act as if tipping is some sort of privilege or honor only the upper class can enjoy. Why the hell would anyone give money away for free wagie?
>>
>>39138075
How can they mess with your food when you're already done and paid for the food?
Although that said,
>>39138091
>Service industry is for actual retards
Why?
>>
>>39137992
I'm not a NEETard but if you act even a fraction as entitled or agressive as you came off in this post, there's no way I'd tip you.
>>
>>39138122
Because making less than 60k a year means you're likely special needs. At least NEETs own up to it.
>>
>>39138122
Some restaurants or delivery places mark you down as a person/house that doesn't tip. Its quite sad how angry wagies get really
>>
Non american here, why is tipping even a thing, I mean they are already getting paid for doing their jobs, and no one is holding them at gunpoint to do it.
Im also a wagie but I dont get, and expect, tips for selling stuff to people at the grocery store
>>
>>39137992
Sounds like something you should talk to Mr. Shekelstein about
>>
File: Neet.png (520KB, 494x830px) Image search: [Google]
Neet.png
520KB, 494x830px
>>39137924
Have this gift, faggot slaves.
>>
>>39139045
Give me the rest of these, they're fantastic shitposting material. I know you have like 4-5 more at least because I saw you dump them with that file name.
>>
>>39137992
You know ive noticed almost every thread like this the 2nd or 3rd response is always some triggered anon.

Coincidence?
>>
>>39137924
kek, wagecucks are probally spitting in your food.
>>
File: 1501948518905.png (179KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
1501948518905.png
179KB, 405x406px
>>39137924
>mfw I order Italian food
>mfw I don't tip luigi because he's a filthy wop and not pure blood American
>mfw he gets angry and says a smart comment as he runs back to his car
>mfw Italian girls offer me pussy regularly, cute ones too
>mfw Italians
>>
>>39137924
I don't tip because women live on easy mode, they get enough tips regardless if I tip or not.

I have to suffer and struggle for every cent or get called a lazy leech, while women expect free money for being whores.

Fuck women, fuck feminism, fuck chivalry I hate women and their enablers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.