[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever liked you but you only realized it when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1502937109577.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502937109577.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Has a girl ever liked you but you only realized it when it was too late?
>>
>>39132983
Sort of, a few times, although I realized they liked me. It was more that they didn't like me ENOUGH. They would have had to basically drag me by the hand and profess undying love and then rape my dick with their face.
>>
>>39132983
No, a woman has never liked me
>>
>>39132983
yea, happened pretty recently too
>>
>>39132983
I think so. But the worst part is that I kind of realized that at least eight years too late.
>>
>>39132983
I wouldn't know.
origanal
>>
yes a couple
>>
File: 1500584196395.jpg (48KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1500584196395.jpg
48KB, 945x945px
>>39132983
a chubby asian weeb girl started developing a crush on me back in the 8th grade. noticed it too late since were were just a few months away from finishing the year. then once we finished it, our entire class went their separate ways to different colleges and i never heard from her or any of them ever again.
>>
There were like 3 such instances
>get along great with qt in school
>want to confess but too autistic
>summer break passes
>finally confess, get rejected because she has a bf
>turns out she actually liked me but during summer break she met this guy and fell for him

>walking through school listening anime music on my phone
>no earphones so just using the speakers
>girl suddenly comes and asks me if i also like anime
>become friends and she seems to clearly like me but i don't feel anything for her even though she wasn't ugly
>one of my friends ended up liking her so it was guy->girl->me->anime
>eventually ignore her until she gives up
>met qt
>ask her to be my gf
>says yes
>a week later she sends me a facebook message saying it was a joke and the true answer was no
>for some reason she kept lurking around me for another year, seemingly repenting for what she did but i was very prideful so i never forgave her
Fun fact: couple of years later i met her again and fell hard for her but she was taken by Chad.
>tfw i still dream about her 7 years later
>>
File: brotherhood of feels.jpg (236KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
brotherhood of feels.jpg
236KB, 900x548px
>>39132983
Yes, ab out 3 times....
1 in elementary school
1 in middle school
1 in highschool
which is quite surprising considering how ugly i was (still am)
3 golden opportunities and fucked them all up, there is only loneliness and pain now
>>
File: [screaming internally].png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming internally].png
24KB, 244x191px
>>39132983
>Cute girl named Kate
>Spanish 2 class
>See her around me a lot during lunch but never next to me
>Trys talking to me in the halls when leaving class but ignore her
>tfw I was her senpai that didn't notice
>tfw on graduating floor
>tfw it all clicks
>>
File: 1502949100098.png (609KB, 715x753px) Image search: [Google]
1502949100098.png
609KB, 715x753px
Yeah. I was friends with this quiet black girl in high school. We became friends because she was being bullied in our class and I would defend her, we ended up talking a lot. She was a weeaboo so I would talk to her about anime and stuff. She was a really cool girl.

I had no idea she liked me at the time, I was straight up emotionally retarded. It's only in retrospect that I see the signs. She called me cute on several occasions. She would miss school a lot and send me text messages to skip and go to her house. I remember she was skipping school a lot more than usual because she was depressed and our mutual friend was very aggressively trying to get me specifically to go talk to her to get her to come to school. I asked her why me and she just said "It has to be you." I remember she asked me if I was going to prom once and I told her no because I don't have anyone to go with and she told me she'd go with me but then said she was kidding right after, probably expecting me to insist me go together but I didn't. I remember she would do a lot of little things like touch me a lot and get really close to me. Probably the most damning thing is her and our mutual friend were talking about the type of guys they would probably marry and she just outright described me but like, not being too obvious about it. Flew over my head though.

I haven't spoken to her since high school, she just fell off the radar. I can't find her on FB or Twitter or anything. I only know she liked me because our mutual friend eventually told me and was surprised I didn't know like I'm retarded. I could have had a cool girlfriend to do anime stuff with, fuck.
>>
>>39132983
Maybe some one unfortunate girl somewhere likes be but I'm too autist to realise.
I have convinced myself otherwise. No, no girl has ever liked me.
>>
>>39132983
This is impossible, the only reason a woman can ever ""like"" anyone is if they want something out of you, then leave for chad once they get what they want.
>>
I didn't learn til much later that girls use eye contact to signal guys to approach, I've gotten tons of it.
>>
>>39135816
GO FIND HER.
Use up all your resources. Ask around. Unlike us, you might still actually have a shot here.
>>
>>39132983
No, not even enough that they would ask me out. That just means they didn't like me.
>>
Two instances:

One in highschool, a weeb who was a grade above me, back in 2010 I think.
She contacted me over facebook but I've seen her messages weeks later as I didn't spend much time on facebook, and later I heard she found me cute. She's a 3-4/10 but I think I would have dated her given the chance, as I can easily look past her looks. She ended up dating a nip, moved to japan, broke up, moved back here and became a SJW.

Second was last year, and every time I think about it I cringe about how big of a sperg I am. I came back from an anime convention with a former-brony-friend-who-is-now-chad-incarnate, and on the train back he forced me to interact with to interact with two qt asian girls. It went a bit better than I expected, until one of the girls asked me if I have a facebook. I replied "Yeah I do." and stopped there, and then the conversation died until they got off the train. And a few hours later it occurred to me that she was probably asking for my facebook account to contact me.
>>
Idk if my experiences qualify for this, because it's not like i realized when it was "too late"

In high school a girl would talk to me quite a bit, but just seemed friendly to me. Eventually one of her friends got angry with me and told me off because I was ignoring her friend's advances and something along the lines of stringing her along cause i never rejected her or reciprocated anything. I honestly had no clue at all. After that i just kept going on as usual and that's the last i heard of that. I was very oblivious to "hints", and I still am, back then though i was completely uninterested in anything romantic or doing things with girls and crap like that, and i was so extremely apathetic about everything that i couldn't have cared less about the situation at the time. Now I kind of feel bad about things like that, but what can you do.
>>
Not that I know of, although there was this girl with tourette's that wanted to talk to me whenever we crossed paths.
>>
>>39132983
yes
two girls in hs i had crush on
i think i had a chance with both
no regrets though
i would fuck this up anyway
but it feels nice to be desired
>>
>>39132983
Yeah, two, but they were both sort of crazy so they would have made my life worse in the end.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.