[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, r9k. I'm going to take 1 month's worth of Flunarizine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 16-22-31-1433852638417.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
16-22-31-1433852638417.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
Hello, r9k. I'm going to take 1 month's worth of Flunarizine Tablets. I've looked it up on the Internet and it seems to be lethal. AMA
>>
>>39132944
Nice dubs

If you meet any robots on the other side tell them we love them and we're sorry
>>
>>39132944
You dont deserve that mercy
>>
>>39132944
vast majority of pill suicides don't work, dumb attentionwhore, enjoy your liver damage though lol
>>
>>39132944
>i'm going to
>seems to be
>looked it up on the internet
see you in a week
>>
>>39132969
if i meet any robots on the other side, ill see if they can kill themselves again and gtfo of my afterlife
>>
>>39133007
Can anyone tell me if it will work or not? I only want to do it if it actually works. Like this anon said, I don't want to end up in the hospital.
>>
>>39133033
You'll just end up with very very very painful liverdamage. Seek help instead.
>>
>>39133046
Don't try to scare me.
>>
sure, but 90% of pill suicide attempts end up non lethal; also, you must consider that surviving this will most likely still lead to damage to your organs and will thus lead to a life in agony; better check lostallhope (google it) it will present you your options (to avoid accidently ending up as a vegetable)
>>
>>39133062
Not that anon, and you should be scared, because it's not a particularly dangerous drug and will probably not be able to kill you but can certainly harm you. If you're being serious, jump off a bridge or some shit.
>>
It probably really hurts, though you don't hear much from pill suiceders.
>>
The Internet tells me it is lethal. Nvm, I'm going to take them all. Fare ye well good fellows.
>>
>>39133062
Look up the statistics for suicide by pills if you don't believe me. Unless it's significantly neurotoxic or made to stop your heart (protip: these things are not sold OTC or prescribed by any sane doctor) it will fuck up your liver significantly, which MIGHT kill you, but only after hours of agony where you'll either wish you used a gun instead, or you'll pussy out and call an ambulance, at which point you'll end up in a psych ward with a halfway dead liver.
>>
>>39132992
Why do you say that? You don't even know me.
>>
>>39132944
I tried killing myself TWICE with pills.

I pussied out both times, it is too slow.
>>
>>39133190
Further elaborating on this, I still blacked out but in ER.

They IVed me some shit too.
>>
http://www.acmt.net/ijmt/ijmt/page.asp%3FPageID=117.html
>>
>>39133190
How slow?
I'm going to watch some asmr and go to bed. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>39133254
Slow, you don't understand, you will panick and most probably will end up in ER.
>>
>>39133391
this anon is correct
see you soon OP
>>
>>39133066
This tbqh

You will feel pain

>>39133133
It does hurt
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.