[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tranny with psychopathic tendencies, BPD, autism, OCD,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: s11.jpg (236KB, 871x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s11.jpg
236KB, 871x1600px
I'm tranny with psychopathic tendencies, BPD, autism, OCD, and emphysema. I'm ugly as sin. I feel like I'm about to reach a dangerous breaking point. I'm either going to kill myself, or something else. I really don't feel good about any of this--not anymore. I am the misanthrope. Please put me out of my misery. I'm just in a lot of emotional pain and need somebody to talk to.
>>
>>39132867
you sound like a garbage tier human, please hang yourself
>>
>>39132867
The planet is increasing it's vibratory cresendo and it's time you soulless NPD scum self-destruct

All of you
>>
>>39132887
>>39132896
Please don't irritate me.
>>
>>39132867
>tranny
why the fuck would anyone care about you
>>
>>39132938
It's cute how I'm a psychopath and other people are more antisocial than I've been in my entire life. Don't be rude.
>>
These type thrive off negative or positive attention

Show them their mirror and they recoil

Ultimately they are bottomless voids of rotting flesh doomed for the lake of fire

Burn you fat fuck, burn
>>
>>39133026
>truth is rude and saying it makes someone a psychopath
No, I'm just being completely fucking logical. You must realize that no one is going to give a shit, since you're a tranny, right? If you were a girl people would care, but making this post and instantly revealing taht you're a tranny is just fucking retarded.
>>
File: ivan the terrible and his son.jpg (384KB, 780x983px) Image search: [Google]
ivan the terrible and his son.jpg
384KB, 780x983px
hello, i'll talk to you if you need someone. what's wrong?
>>
>>39132867
Join the military and get your life together.
>>
>>39133073
I've been doing good for several months, in terms of not harassing anyone--but I had a dream about someone I used to be obsessed with and woke up feeling consumed by dark energy. The more I think about what I don't have, and never will, I just feel like causing destruction. I used to fantasize, as a child, about becoming God and changing the world to suit my desires, but reality is beating me down, and torturing me by making the opposite of everything I want happen. I feel like I'm going insane. I just want to die.
>>
>>39133175
>but I had a dream about someone I used to be obsessed with
Why were you obsessed with this person?
>>
>>39133113
I have emphysema. Did you not read that part? How do you expect me to participate in the military? Besides--I don't fight for other people's causes. I am not a pawn--I am the chess master.
>>
>>39133226
>I am the chess master.
kek
how are you the chess master? didn't you just say everything in your life is going the opposite to what you want?
>>
>>39133189
She showed me love and understanding. Just frequently enough to keep me addicted. I always wanted more. I thought she was as toxic as me. I thought that if she would tell me to kill myself, I could finally die knowing I made someone proud--eternal love in death, with no possibility of abandonment. But she jerked the bait away from my mouth just before I could bite it. Always pulling it further away. All the more reason to pursue her. Toxic symbiosis. The never ending pursuit.
>>
> get a knife
> run into police station screaming
> get shot
> success
>>
>>39132867
It's gross to see someone so disgusting post Goya. Never do it again.
>>
>>39133259
Imagine being a genius who understands the Machiavellian nature of society, but you're disabled by random chance in a way that prevents you from reaping the succulent rewards the rest of them are too ignorant to obtain. I could have been one of the beautiful people--but I smoked cigarettes for 5 years. 5 years was all it took to ruin my life. It's quite poetic if you think about it. A once able sociopath disabled by their own arrogance--their own reckless disregard for the dangers of tempting fate. Nonetheless, I'm dangerously bitter.
>>
>>39133319
You better count on me being ten-thousand times more disgusting than you could possibly imagine.
>>
>>39133376
You wouldn't be much better off even if you weren't disabled like that. If you understand as much as you say then you'd know that there really isn't much enjoyment to be had since there literally isn't anything good in the world to begin with. You'd have to be retarded to enjoy any of it.
>>
>>39133419
Yes. You're right. But this is a hard fact for me to accept, considering how people like Palmer Luckey seem to be on top of the world. And have you seem him? He's a fat, overgrown child who still spouts internet memes--800 million dollars later. All while I'm bed ridden and confined to a life of being hated for so-called flaws in my spirit. I would much prefer to be cisgendered, but it's not possible.

At this point, I'm just complaining, but I needed to vent my frustrations in a productive way--anonymously. Better than cutting myself and taking pictures of it to send to my poor victim who wouldn't give me more attention. Pitiable.

I'm connected to reality by a wearing thread. Not that anyone cares. But I may as well be talking to myself. I'm not here. There's just nothing here.
>>
>>39133565
>Better than cutting myself and taking pictures of it to send to my poor victim who wouldn't give me more attention.
I want to see the pictures and I can give you attention in return. My attention is very good.
>>
>>39133585
That's in the past now. The kitchen knife I used didn't cut very effectively, anyway. Self-harm is only good for manipulation, and as it stands, I'm just not interested in afflicting anyone with my mischief.
>>
>>39132867
>or something else

you probably shouldn't be talking about killing people online
>>
>>39133663
Fine, I will afflict you with some mischief then. That should be agreeable. That's what I was planning on doing from the start anyway, so.
>>
File: tumblr_nlbrfsKXYp1slitoto8_1280.png (272KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlbrfsKXYp1slitoto8_1280.png
272KB, 564x564px
>>39133672
Don't read so far into things. I was simply talking about getting addicted to hard drugs, or having unprotected sex with prostitutes. I'm a psychopath, but I'm still not crazy enough to kill anyone.
>>
>>39133803
Not even the girl you're obsessed with?
>>
>>39133842
It's fun to fantasize, but I don't have it in me to take it that far. You wouldn't catch me crying if I heard about anything bad happening to her, though.

The only reason I feel that way is because she took advantage of my attachment issues for reasons of vanity and self-esteem.
>>
>>39133699
Maybe if you're a qt3.14 fembot, but otherwise, I'm not interested. I haven't succumbed to the cock just yet. Give me a few more months on HRT--I'll get there.
>>
>>39133942
I am much better than any fembot.
>>
>>39132867
>psychopathic tendencies
>BPD
>autism
>OCD
>transgender

This is all narcissism, nothing else. How dare you ask for sympathy and someone to talk to when you're clearly a very bad person? What you need is plastic surgery or suicide.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.