[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old women call me sweet >young women call me cute So,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 0051_-_4EApFij.jpg (48KB, 383x367px) Image search: [Google]
0051_-_4EApFij.jpg
48KB, 383x367px
>old women call me sweet
>young women call me cute
So, basically, I'm never getting laid...ever
>>
at least you're happy about it.
>>
Umh some girls call cute the guys they like.
>>
>>39131523
>doesnt know milf code

sweet as a term of endearment means they want to fuck bro.
>>
>>39131523
I get called both of these things by a girl who has been sending me nudes over the last week and has pretty much said she'll fuck me friday. If a slut calls you this it's probably not good but shy girls like cute guys
>>
>>39131720
Well, I don't think that could be the case in this instance. I'm ugly my friend. Sure I'm tall and /fit/ but I have the face of a donkey and sound retarded when I speak
>>
You could always fuck guys.
>>
>>39131859
Not an option. I've thought about it, but there is just nothing in my being that wants to fuck a man. Besides, gay men are tornados, personality-wise. They are destructive
>>
>>39131523
how did you come in contact with them?
>>
File: nero-005.jpg (216KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nero-005.jpg
216KB, 1200x1200px
>>39131948
I work around nurses and old folks. Would be the ultimate ego-feeding environment for someone who didn't look like me
>>
>>39131991
They are complimenting you to make the work place a happy place. I suggest you compliment them too.
>>
>>39131523
You could get a prostitute. Just message some bitch on a dating website. Tell them you just want sum fuck because you're a virgin and its the only thing you seem to want in life. If she ask to get to know you better, take her in a date and tell her you work with old people. It's so simple my man. Just don't get attached, that's the one thing girls who are DTF don't want from guys
>>
>>39131884
>gay men are tornados, personality-wise
Gay men are the nicest people I know, probably because they want to get fucked by me, but still, they are very friendly from my experience. Close second would be most older women, which are extremely nice.

Young women aren't that nice to me, there have been some exceptions, but they really are kinda mean and sassy.
>>
>>39132051
Yes that'll be fine
>>
>>39132051
>you compliment them simply to be polite
>Chad fucks their face every night
>>
File: IMG_1428.png (5KB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.png
5KB, 250x133px
Basically

Understand

At least when you're "creepy" they still view you as a sexual organism

When females call you "cute" or say "AWWWWW" then it means you're so far down the totem pole they don't even believe you have a penis
>>
File: 1496538805996.png (58KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1496538805996.png
58KB, 400x397px
>>39132120
Yeah that's why I made this post. I'm essentially their baby brother now
>>
>>39132119
Dude, face fucking is overrated. No one likes to get face fucked every night.
>>
>>39131884
>gay men are tornados, personality-wise. They are destructive
Homos aren't as bad as women.
>>
>>39132224
>No one likes to get face fucked every night.
No one likes to get faced fucked. Period.

But it feels oh so good to be doing the fucking
>>
>>39133358

Get you a girl who does.

I know one. She likes it when I spit in her face too. A keeper, that one.
>>
File: 1502765744321.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502765744321.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>39131523
>tfw neither calls you anything
>>
>>39131795
If she sends nudes, then she is a slut. So when she called you cute it was a bad thing. Either you lie or you will get sexual disease.
>>
>me in my twenties. Older ladies would look at me like I was a piece of meat hanging on a hook but the milf meme hadn't happened yet. 14 year olds would get all googly eyed but I didn't want to go to jail. Girls anywhere near my age wanted shit to do with me.
>>
>>39134319
Same boat here. All these fucking gross 40+ year olds flirting w/me (customer service job) or these vapid shallow 14 year olds looking at me. Why can't someone my own age show interest? Fucking assholes kms
>>
File: happypepe.jpg (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
6KB, 200x150px
>>39131523
mfw a dementia ridden old lady i delivered meals on wheels to yesterday called me cute
im making it boys
>>
>>39132166
different anon but if you think that's bad I went to a sandwich shop to get some grub before I went to work one day. When I came back out getting into my car a younger girl around 20's maybe and her mom were going to some place near by the mom walked past, the girl got out and shrieked when she saw me like I'm a sideshow freak or something.
>>
>>39131523
at least the old broads are barking for yah lad
>>
File: Disstressed Pepe.jpg (22KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
Disstressed Pepe.jpg
22KB, 494x484px
>tfw cashier thought I was 16 when I'm actually 20
I'm not going to make it, am I?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.