[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, should I spend half my savings to buy a Pontiac Aztek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Aztek.jpg (63KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
Aztek.jpg
63KB, 700x465px
/r9k/, should I spend half my savings to buy a Pontiac Aztek and become a drifter?
>>
>>39131419
i want to live in my car but im not sure how i would get money to pay for gas and food. if you can afford it, go for it
>>
>>39131419
No, just my opinion
>>
>you will never git gud at cars
>already getting older
>>
Some drifter. You can only go where there's streets.
>>
Only if you are a CIA agent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vaQQQORks4
>>
>>39131591
>some drifter
But if OP owns a car, then he can drift every day
>>
>>39131475
Pretty much this. Stack your cash, start selling your stuff and make a good plan to ensure you'll get the most out of it.

But, honestly, I wouldn't do an Aztec. What you need is a small car/trailer combo and hit campgrounds if you want to live that life. That being said, normal campgrounds are surprisingly expensive, so get familiar with a few that are more affordable and plan those as your go-to spots.
>>
>>39131419

https://youtu.be/b0EoyTzcFOI, if i only was American
>>
You saw the Demuro video didn't you?

But you can't drift a SUV, it would roll over and kill you. You want something light and rear wheel drive like a miata.
>>
>>39131419
If you think you will find happiness and fulfilment form it then who am I to tell you no anon. Just make sure you have something to fall back on if it doesn't work out okay?
>>
If you live in your car, what do you do when you need to do laundry, shower, brush your teeth, cook, or need to take a shit?
>>
File: DSC_0023.jpg (560KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0023.jpg
560KB, 3264x1836px
Buy as many as you can. These cars will be collectibles soon enough so you can sell them and retire from the profit.
>>
>>39131419
I might do this before I kill myself.
>>
Personally, I prefer the element
>>
>>39133513
That thing seems to have a cult following
>>
>>39132977
Shit in bushes. Shower at YMCA. Cook out of a cheap little grill, mostly beans and other canned shit.
>>
>tfw can't be a car drifter because I have no drivers license
>>
Is car insurance cheap enough in America that such a thing is possible? I don't think it can be done in my country, because insurance is many many times more expensive than cars.
>>
>>39133844
I pay _70 a month
>>
File: 60AYiDxH.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
60AYiDxH.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
For the umpteenth time, this thread.
Jaysus. Its like nobody learns. Or maybe I've been here too long. Every day. All day. For almost a decade now.
I made some mistakes. a lot of them. I lived in a car for a few months. I know what that's like. If you have a means to avoid that, do it. This isn't about "handling it". If you're used to living like an animal, with an unwiped ass and eating literal trash, that's ok. But if you've gone past the age of 16 with a roof over your head then it is impossible to live like this. I don't care how many polished healthy looking girls you see on youtube advocating this lifestyle. It's fake.
You could say that hygiene and food can be optimised if you're smart and not disgusting. But it's a fact. Shitting in the bushes and sleeping in your car is going to make you stink. People will find out and your coworkers will sideline you. You will be unfuckable. If you live in a small town, your social life is over beyond any hope of rebooting it.
Do I like blowing my wagekekery on a shit flat so Shlomo the boss's cousin Mordechai the landlord can complete my status as servile peasant in this shit shit shit world? No.
But at least talk about van life. Not this dumb car shit. In fact, do this car dweller shit. Find out for yourself but until then don't keep posting these threads here and on /out/.
Kill yourself any time.
>>
>>39134154
This.
I've spend the past 10 years living in a van on/off, so I can assure yu that it sucks. Not something to glorify..
>>
>>39131419
i've seen this video 20 min ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33AP0JnXSOA
probably you did the same
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.