[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm about to smoke my first blunt ever what should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1494149982849.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494149982849.png
280KB, 646x595px
Guys I'm about to smoke my first blunt ever what should I expect? Am I a normie now?
>>
>>39130846
From robot to degenerate drug addict robot. Good job.
>>
>>39130846
yes you are, now gtfo
>>
I bet youll inhale wrong.
>Cough cough
Its fun tho
>>
Enjoy your paranoia trip
>>
probably wont feel anything until your second timr
>>
File: 1395115848340.png (305KB, 495x470px) Image search: [Google]
1395115848340.png
305KB, 495x470px
>>39130846
I just smoked weed last night for the first time with a coworker who's like 60 years old. I felt:

>relaxed
>my body was as light as a feather
>kind of drowsy
>bit hard to focus on things
>pretty paranoid but that was because I had to work after I smoked
>>
Expect a let down to be honest, it's not that great
>>
>>39130863
I'm only doing it to help with my depression
>>39130892
Would you do it again?
>>
File: 1492426129784.jpg (62KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492426129784.jpg
62KB, 480x602px
>>39130846
You're going to get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!... WEED out!

In all seriousness, you can't unsmoke weed. You take one baby hit, that's it, cap the blunt so it doesn't burn away all your dope. Then you wait 10-15 minutes. If you feel good, or feel nothing, smoke more fucking... WEED! Then you can jack off! Blagahaggaggagaggagaga! But the last thing you want to do is just rip that whole thing gate to wire, get the spins, get nauseous from the blunt wrapper, and all the other things people who had bad dudeweedlmao experiences complain about because they didn't know how to smoke what they were smoking.
>>
File: 1496134030495.jpg (88KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496134030495.jpg
88KB, 640x960px
>>39130928
I probably will because it was the first time in a while that I wasn't fantasizing all the different ways I could commit seppuku. Although I still despise people who make weed their entire personality, it just seems really fucking dumb to even talk about weed with other people.

>>39130959
Absolutely beautiful
>>
>>39130991
>commit seppuku.
This is the reason why I got it. I'm closer to the edge than ever before and I want to feel something else. How long did the high last for?
>>
>>39131062
I'd say it lasted about three hours maybe but I only took 2 maybe 3 hits. If you smoke an entire blunt you'll probably be much higher for a longer time.
>>
>>39130846
You're more like a nigger now
>>
You're not going to smoke the entire blunt yourself, are you?
>>
>>39130928
bullshit anon that's what therapy is for not drugs
>>
>>39131147
I am
>>39131172
Fuck therapy. It's a waste of time and money.
>>
>>39130846
Just relax. That's all I can say.
>>
>>39131172
says the future heroin addict
>>
>>39130846
instead of smoking vape it it will give better taste
>>
>>39130928
Not for nothing but I think weed for much depression and anxiety is a meme, sure you feel good in the moment and the racing thoughts stop (unless you're too baked) but when not high you'll probably find that day to day life whilst sober will become more stressful and less manageable. That's my experience at least, as well as others I've talked to
>>
>>39130959
Post this shit again and I'll fuck your ass.
>>
>>39131689
>I'll fuck your ass.
that makes my boipussi pulsate
>>
>>39131181
>I am
If you're smoking for the first time and doing a whole blunt, make sure you have a place to sit down and relax
>>
Blunts are a different experience from normal weed, but normies fucking love them for some reason. If you haven't used tobacco before you'll experience a mix of being weed high and tobacco high which is more buzzy. Also you will cough a lot if you do it properly.

Listen to your friends trying to guide you, don't be afraid to tell them you have never done it before and need help. MOST IMPORTANTLY, do NOT "nigga lip" the blunt. Purse your lips and smoke (get as little saliva on it as possible), don't suck the end of the blunt like a cock.
>>
>>39131596
This is also my experience. Weed makes you always "on" and really burns you out if you do it every day. It's also kind of a shitty drug.
>>
>>39131728
[email protected]
>>39131821
It's just an herb. Not as typical or accessible as thyme or chives, but it's still just an herb that happens to get you high. From that perspective it's incredible compared to pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>39131689
You can fuck me up the ass all you want, it won't change the fact that I just gave him the only legitimately useful advice in the thread. The rest of you morons are just beating off. Don't get cum in your neck beard, faggot.
>>
>>39130928
Now you're gonna be a drug addicted robot with depression.
>>
>>39131979
I think you'd like it if I fucked you in the ass faggot.
>>
>>39131979
>In all seriousness, you can't unsmoke weed
Yeah way to set him on the right path, bucko. Your ass isn't worth my energy.
>>
>>39130846
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYJAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>39132096
Meaning that if you smoke too much, you're fucked. You can't take it back. You just have to sit and wait for it to be over. Did you not understand that?
>>
>>39130928
>I'm only doing it to help with my depression
Be careful OP. Weed will probably instantly cure your boredom and make various pastimes fun and exciting again. BUT this can make you more likely to want to sit on your ass and soak in the enjoyment for hours (days, weeks, months). Meanwhile you're not working to solve your actual problems, you have to smoke more and more weed to get the same high, you might even get fat if the munchies get to you. Be mindful OP
>>
You're not only a normie, OP, you're a Tyrone now.
>>
>>39131340
it's a deeper initial investment. Good if you're a regular user though
>>
>>39131979
>I just gave him the only legitimately useful advice in the thread. The rest of you morons are just beating off.
(you) should go tell your mommy and daddy about it, im sure they'll be so proud of you
>>
>>39133412
I always send my mom screencaps of my best posts and she puts them on the refrigerator
>>
>>39130846
nah, just a robot who dreams of humanity.
>>
>>39130846
If you're like me you can expect around 2.5 years of horrible panic attacks and anxiety.

Fucking enjoy.
>>
>>39134707
if it gave you panic attacks why the fuck did you keep smoking? stoners are retards.
>>
>>39130846
You'll cough quite a bit, you'll have a short giggling fit, then you'll just feel nothing after. That is, if you're lucky enough that it doesn't trigger a panic attack or anything
>>
>>39134843
Wahahaahahhahahaha you fucking moron! Smoke weed every day you ninny! I'm high as FUCK!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.