[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whipped up some steak & eggs for my mum >It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: fierce bitches.jpg (163KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
fierce bitches.jpg
163KB, 900x600px
>Whipped up some steak & eggs for my mum
>It's delicious because I'm a fuckin' chef
>Made her morning brighter

What have you NEETS done for your parents recently?
>>
>>39130185
Mowed the lawn.
>>
>>39130185
Well, I didn't contribute to my mother's heart disease like you did
>>
>>39130185
That is so sweet, anon : )
Gonna wash the dishes for mine today
>>
>>39130185
>durr I can cook steak and eggs

Wow what an accomplishment. Do you want a fucking medal?
>>
>>39130387
I already got one, anon! My mother's love and appreciation. :)
>>
>>39130185
My mum has her birthday soon. What should i buy her
>>
Nothing. Why should I do anything for them?
>>
>>39130185
Continue to live. She wants me to live, I want to die.
>>
>>39131954
If she likes coffee you could get her one of those Keurig coffee machines, or subtly ask her if there's something in particular she would like.
>>
>>39130185
>Used to make mother and sister food back when I had discovered I could just make my own meals
>the better it was, the more jealous mother would get
>she would make up all kinds of nonsense saying it was too salty or not the way she likes it etc
>if she saw my sister scarfing a meal down saying it was delicious, she would just refuse to eat it saying she'd try it later or that she's not hungry

Not my fault you half-ass your cooking, woman. Kiss my ass.
>>
>>39132137
Nice tbqh.
>>39130185
Any other stories of you robots out-cooking your mommy to the point they're completely BTFO?
>>
>>39130185
Joan Crawford and Bette Davis?
>>
I always make sure my mom feels appreciated
>>
>>39131954
>Your mum is loving and normal
What are her hobbies?
Reading - A new lamp.
Knitting - Some expensive yarn if you can afford it (alpaca).
Sewing - A pattern book.
Buy her something practical and thoughtful. Make a homemade card with a written message like you used to when you were a kid.

>Your mum isn't mothering; blocks out your existence
Buy her flowers and chocolate. Something generic and thoughtless.

>>39132137
Good lord. Your mother lacks empathy, anon. But you've already figured that out. I have a friend who's mum is the exact same fucking way. She's cold and on-edge.
Don't let these bad memories prevent you from doing things you enjoy, like cooking. The culinary arts have been neglected in American society ever since industrialized food became a thing.
At least you remember how it's done.

>>39132720
Yes gawd. My mum is a good woman, but Bette and Joan were both iconically terrible mothers.
Some of my admiration is ironic, because I don't like those kinds of people. But some of it is genuine, too, because they had to fight to get what they wanted.
Directors reminisce about them bickering to change parts of the script, and of course at first they're reluctant.
But when they DID make the change, they realized those bitches knew what they were talking about. The script was better after the revision. Bette and Joan were team-players because they wanted their screen-time and legacy to be respected.
Not to mention they were constantly trying to one-up each other.

If anyone here likes fierce bitches - glamorous spitfires who KNOW what they want, check out the FX show "The Feud". It's an anthology TV show about Bette and Joan's bitter relationship during the filming of "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane".
Ryan Murphy directed it and made it kind of faggoty, but Jessica Lange makes it all worthwhile.
>>
>>39130185

>>39130692
I wonder if this is a coincidence
>>
>>39133499
I found Susan Sarandon a bit more enjoyable to watch in Feud than Jessica Lange. She was always great in AHS though
>>
Fitted 100 odd security locks at a new Hilton hotel for my stepdad coz his my boss.
I miss being neet
>>
>>39130185
Nothing. Each and every time they try and interact with me, it's to chide me or lecture me, and they always in the end get pissed off over the stupidest shit. Plus they like treating me like I'm literally retarded, which gets old very fast.
>>
>>39133499
Literally anything about Bette Davis and Joan Crawford is going to be faggoty. That being said, I would like to see the Feud.
>>
>>39130185
Leeched off of their income and locked myself in my room

Pretty sweet huh
>>
>>39133758
Kek, yeah I saw that.
If he was triggered by my post, than that's too bad. I don't like upsetting people unintentionally.

>>39133891
You won't regret it! It was funny; very well written. It's nominated for 15 Emmys this year; there's no doubt they'll win something. I think it'll win Outstanding Casting, at the very least.
>>
File: CwzaR8-WgAEuk_Q.jpg (93KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
CwzaR8-WgAEuk_Q.jpg
93KB, 500x659px
>>39134585
I'll check it out. Golden Age of Hollywood was an incredibly fascinating time that turned out so many good movies. Lots of top-tier qts too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.