[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else wanna go into the African jungle with 800$ to your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Anyone else wanna go into the African jungle with 800$ to your name and become a warlord?
I've thought of this alot in my life,leading child soldiers in Sierra Leone and death in battle in some shit African village might be better than suicide in America.

Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
>>
You'd probably be murdered on the spot if you're not white. They do pretty awful things to people of their own race, I can only imagine what they'd do to a white man.
>>
I will post all the niggers for this thread so everybody dosent have too

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
that was a really good movie

should have seen it high
>>
Good way to commit sudoku
>>
>>39128476
Nice and thanks but you forgot to put " " over the first use. Anyways
>>39128429
I never really thought about it because I'd assume like >>39128456
He said would happen but I wish I could do it. What could I get in Africa with 7,000$?
>>
>>39128548
>What could I get in Africa with 7,000$?
half of zimbabwe
>>
>>39128567
that's a good starter pack imo
>>
>Sierra Leone

nah fuck that ebola infested shithole plus landslides
>>
>>39128456
they would probably ransom him
in africa being white means you must be rich so they will rob you
>>
>>39128585
the land is good, the "people" though...
and genocides are forbidden nowadays
>>
>tfw you will never be the commandant
>>
>>39128567
iirc they kicked out all white land owners
Zimbabwe is a horrible country for white people
>>
>>39128621
nah, you're like little baby, watch:
>buy the land
>take the lead of the opposition or create opposition
>take political lead of the country by force (buy guns and explosives)
>be president
>change the name to Rhodesia
>watch people chimp out
>declare islamic califate
>under islam genocide isn't clearly forbidden you say
>no one will check
>put back diamond mines for a few month until the coalition is ready to strike
>get out of the country
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>39128548
For $7000 in Africa you could rent a nice apartment, start a business, and live quite comfortably for a year, and if the business fails, you'd still have enough left over for a plane ticket home.
>>
>>39128676
>under islam genocide isn't clearly forbidden you say
lol, tell that to saddam when he tried it with the kurds
>>
>>39128785
the kurds can afford to eat more calories a day than the average zimbabwe inhabitant...
"God made men, samuel colt made them equal"
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>39128429
>too beta for leader
>too independent and demanding of surroundings for being a follower
Guess I'm bound to constant hell.
>>
>>39128820
I meant that the international community will check and stop you
unless you do it in the shadows
>>
>>39128429
>fat white autist shows up in some random country in Africa waving around 800$ and trying to start shit
>gets robbed and/or murdered within the first day
>>
>>39128567
>>39128621
Am I allowed to kick my inhabitants out?
>>
>>39128939

>Kick out inhabitants
>Refugees out the ass
>Countries around will invade you so the refugees go back
>Appear on liveleak where people are hacking you to death with machetes.
>>
It sounds risky, unsuited to most people in first world countries, and an enormous amount of work.

I can't even get motivated to start a small business on the side, to run a big country forget about it.
>>
>>39129045
Yeah but who do you think kicked the inhabitants out? Those guys can shoot the refugees
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.