[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 28 >dropped out of school at 13 >been a hermit since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: 6432hadsf32423.png (39KB, 656x755px) Image search: [Google]
6432hadsf32423.png
39KB, 656x755px
>be 28
>dropped out of school at 13
>been a hermit since
>have the social skills of a teenager
>call everyone nigger faggots online for fun like I did over a decade go
>cant make new friends because everyone is uptight
>old friends that used to say nigger faggot with me also remove me for being racist/homophobic/etc
>cant shit talk in online vidya without risking getting banned
>have small benis
>>
Why would someone do that? You're an idiot.
>>
It's 2017 you can't just call someone a nigger faggot or you're a literal nazi
>>
File: kameruskait.jpg (89KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
kameruskait.jpg
89KB, 1387x702px
>>39128146
hay op
plz no cryin letz be frens
>>
>>39128178
fuck you normie

<<<<<<<<<origanl komment>>>>
>>
>>39128146
That's just people.being a bunch of pussies, you should be able to call people nigger and fags for fun I'm 33 and do it all the time course I'm a extreme normal fag, how small is your benis? If it's At least 6.5 by 5.5 you should be fine I'm hung like a ox
>>
>>39128231
>fuck you normie
Don't blame me for not having your HS diploma that even idiots can achieve.
>>
>>39128329
>idiots can achieve.
sure, i failed algebra 1 twice, never passed geometry and algebra 2
>failed german
>failed chem
>couldnt graduate
>>
>>39128329
>even idiots can achieve
>thinks having a HS diploma or GED means anything
You said it yourself, normietard. All you have to do is show up. Hell, go on a college campus and ask basic citizenship questions. You'll be astounded how retarded you vapid normies are.
>>
>>39128146
are you me
is your dick also only 3"erect
these are important
>>
>>39128146
How big is what you call a benis? Is it a micro penis small penis ? Maybe a shemeat or boiclit?
>>
>>39128353
>thinks having a HS diploma or GED means anything

It does. There are many jobs where they don't accept hs dropouts. Hell, even the military don't accept hs dropouts and GED anymore.
>>
>>39128379
What the fuck 3 inches erect? I knew a guy in the military about to get a blowjob girl came out of the room in tears laughing so hard saying his penis wasn't even 4 inches..
>>
>>39128411
Why would anyone want a job?
>>
>>39128417
aha, i was here when you told the story
poor guy
>>
>>39128349
Have you study for any test?
>>
>>39128379
At 3 inches that's not a penis its a boiclit have considered starting HRT AND becoming a trap?
>>
>>39128446
Thats cheating. Anyone can pass if they study
>>
>>39128468
>Thats cheating. Anyone can pass if they study

Kek.
>>
File: 1502260487026.jpg (103KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502260487026.jpg
103KB, 900x1200px
>>39128417
yeah, it sucks. im so self-conscious of it that i can't help but roll my eyes when people tell me "just improve yourself bro you'll have tons of girls ha ha" like i can't improve my dick man shit is as big as it gets and nobody will maintain a healthy relationship with me as a result

>>39128448
im too hairy, muscular, and my voice is too deep. plus, i don't want to be the little girl and im not gay.

at least i can walk around all day fully erect and nobody even knows

nobody
>>
>>39128411
I was making $30/hr being a foreman for a construction company without a GED or HS diploma. I was 23, working there for 2 years. The fuck you on about? I got schizophrenic, lost everything and became a neet again Fuck off normie. I bet you're one of those retards that is in debt up the ass and hopes to land a job by simply submitting applications. Dumb norman fag, its all about networking.
>>
>>39128436
We're you ya it was fucked up man he's married now with kids after getting kicked out for drugs he got himself together in the end penis size doesn't matter I guess, was fucked the chick went around telling everyone
>>
>>39128379
Unfortunately mine was that as a kiddie.

You need to cannibal so you can gain meat on your dick.
>>
>>39128495
good for him he got his revenge on life
>>
>>39128379
I may be 4 inches at best. Dick is thin too.
>>39128417
Roasties are retarded. They can't the difference between 2-3 inches.
>>39128448
Not him but why would you do that unless you're a faggot already? I've tried the fag route because I was desperate but it did nothing for me. I couldn't stay hard if my life depepnded on it. The 2 fags I tried with didn't talk shit about my dick though. Seems like they just wanted to be in an actual relationship.
>>
>>39128484
Maybe you need to talk to a therapist might help? I see one once a week for PTSD but honestly doesn't help me at all it does help some people maybe one could help you out
>>
>>39128491
>it's all about networking
>working as a foreman
>not a normalfag

Get out.
>>
>>39128520
Figured he might not have anything to lose so might as well go the trap life or gay life, men who are gay just like cock Grindr is a easy place for example. So what did they downplay with your limp penis but couldn't get hard?
>>
>>39128446
why the fuck would i study if i have vidya to play, i was barley in school as i just stayed home
>tfw i was tardy almost 2x a week because i hunched over in my room playin vidya
>>
>>39128520
Some people can be mean as fuck I'm almost dead on the inside and I felt bad for the dude, for like 4 years after that everyday people made fun of him for having a small dick it was ruthless
>>
>>39128526
i probably do, but i don't really trust therapy and kind of believe my problems are bullshit and just a way for me to get attention, not actual problems.
>>
>>39128577
Fuck it talk to one and find out I don't trust therapy doctors either they can be shady as fuck but some are ok the only thing I like about mine is she's hot but I know she can write shit down if she wants that would cause me to lose my monies
>>
>>39128526
What would you tell a therapist I have a small penis and are insecure? I'm sure they laugh at people after they leave and tell their friends..
>>
>>39128491
No you didn't
Muteybooty
>>
>>39128566
>why the fuck would i study if i have vidya to play
That is your prerogative, but don't complain that "you dropped out of school at 13" as a part of your misery.
>>
>>39128543
The only reasons why I was able to get that job is because I had an uncle who helped me. Probably because he found out how pathetic I am through my mom. I was turning my life around, the only chance I had, then I get hit with that shit. I'm not destined to be a norman.
>>
>>39128646
Do you have a small penis like us?
>>
>>39128602
I don't know it would prob be related to anxiety and self issues? I have never talked to a therapist about my penis or sex life lmao
>>
>>39128646
Were you still training at the time? You can't be a foreman within a two year period.
>>
>>39128671
4 inch erect pencil dick, yes. I remember one time my cousin, Chad, which has a big dick and a slutty gf, invited me to his room and his GF was on his bed on all fours. I didn't know she was there. I literally passed the opportunity to save myself the trouble. I used the excuse of STDs and shit like a faggot.
>>
>>39128703
No. I was a helper for about 6 months. Was getting $13/hr as a helper.
>>
>>39128706
Idk man not that anon but if I was drunk and had a condom I'd prob do it but that's a weird situation haha "hey bro go raw dog my chick it's all good"
>>
>>39128706
Why not ask Chad cousin to hook you up now?
>>
>>39128722
Then you were never a foreman? I'm sorry, but I know that you can not be a foreman without many years of experience, especially without any sort of higher education.

t. guy who worked in construction for 8 years
>>
>>39128706
It could have been a setup, like you try and then she burst out laughing saying "you think you could actually fuck me? Hahhaha" then Chad comes in beats you up and tells everyone you tried to fuck his chick.
>>
>>39128637
i didnt drop out at 13, i failed out at 19
>>
>>39128812
How old are you now?

rkrk
>>
>>39128753
>>39128771
He knew I had a small dick. Everyone in my family does. My mom told everyone how my dick was so small that a circumcision wasn't even an option.
>>39128789
Are you retarded? Can you read? I was a foreman, mainly because my uncle got me in. I went from building scaffolds to filling out paper work and sitting in my own company truck all day. What kind of construction were you thinking? I worked in oil refineries around the Houston area. Company was called Tepsco. Don't test me faggot boy. Not my fault your degree is a piece of shit and you fell for the meme.
>>
>>39128837
Why the fuck would your mom tell everyone that?
>>
>>39128833

origanl;l
>>
>>39128837
>Are you retarded? Can you read? I was a foreman, mainly because my uncle got me in. I went from building scaffolds to filling out paper work and sitting in my own company truck all day. What kind of construction were you thinking? I worked in oil refineries around the Houston area. Company was called Tepsco. Don't test me faggot boy. Not my fault your degree is a piece of shit and you fell for the meme.

Holy shit, how about you stop being a projecting faggot, you schizophrenic neet.
>>
>>39128146
fucking bullshit.
>>
>>39128146
pr0 detected
>>
>>39128929
its possible, a kid in my area "dropped" out by doing home school, but in my state you dont have to technically make your kid do it so he just chilled online all day
>he hanged himself in 2015
>>
>>39128929
I had a x gf 20 years ago who dropped outlay 13 not even OP so go suck a dick
>>
>>39128871
idk, maybe its a spic thing?
>>39128909
hi daddy
>>39128929
why is that bullshit? i was pulled out because I was skipping school to go home and play vidya, watch tv, fap, etc. They couldn't stop me. You know what happens when you skip too much school? At least in texas? They fine you. I was pulled out to avoid fines because we were poor.
>>
>>39128837
>I was a foreman, mainly because my uncle got me in

I'm calling bullshit, unless if you're uncle is in charge of the company, even then your uncle is retarded for putting someone so inexperience.
>>
>>39128994
>I was a foreman, mainly because my uncle got
My duties were to fill out simple paper work and manage my workers, which were mainly illegals with stolen info. Literally all I did was fill out paper work in the morning, drive my team to sites and watch them and provide them with whatever supplies they needed. Such a taxing job that only intellectuals as yourself can handle, no? I knew how lucky i was so I was laid back. Bought everyone breakfast tacos every morning. I ddidn't give a fuck. I was a retarded neet playing WoW for 12+ hours a day just a few years ago.
>>
>>39128146
>Dropped out at 13
>>
File: pepe5.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39129174
pic of originali
>>
>>39129180
why do normies like you come here to make actual robots suffer more? what do you gain?
>>
>old friends that used to say nigger faggot with me also remove me for being racist/homophobic/etc

I feel this feel
>>
>>39129205
I'm sorry man I've just never heard of such a thing so it was pretty funny at the time. And I'm not a normie either
>>
>>39129205
I see, so your uncle played pretend and 'gave' you that position so you can get out the house.
>>
>>39129276
sorry this >>39129276 post was meant for >>39129057

f
>>
>>39129276
>>39129289
Those were both me you fucking retarded ass redditor. KYS.
>>
>>39128929
It's definitely possible. I quit going to school in 6th grade. I guess I was 13 then? I had a single parent who tried to make me go but I just didn't want to. I played WoW 12 hours a day for the next 6 years. I'm basically a normie now at 25 so its possible to not be a fuck up your entire life. I'm definitely the exception not the norm.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.