[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright brothers i have finally reached breaking point. My inability

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1502010581875.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502010581875.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
Alright brothers i have finally reached breaking point. My inability to get a girl to like me is killing me inside. I'm turning angrier by the day. I refuse to jack off and i haven't eaten much these last few days. And i have finally come to the conclusion that my sexual drive is to blame for this. So with a lot of thinking i'm considering turning myself sterile. I don't have a lot of money. So i can't just go the hospital. Do any of you have a good idea how to do it at home? With any pain?
>>
File: 1502469100374.jpg (30KB, 635x613px) Image search: [Google]
1502469100374.jpg
30KB, 635x613px
Please guys i can't go on like this anymore.
>>
pshh try being gay it's way fucking harder to find a mate that way
>>
>>39126577
I ain't gay man. I still like girls but i know will never get one. So i just want these urges to go away.
>>
First, you need to stop believing in retarded memes. Such as your chart. The only one holding you back is you.
>>
Go to a prostitute, you moron.
>>
>>39127029
Too expensive and a prostitute maybe makes the feeling go away once. But it return and i don't want that. I want it gone.
>>
man i assume you are honest.I have what you need.first, are you a first english speaker ?
>>
>>39127215
Get a job so you can afford to go to prostitutes regularly.
>>
>>39127265
Not native no.
>>
I assume you know about our Lord Elliot Rodger, right?

He was a martyr, our savior, he died for us, read his bible AKA his manifesto, watch his videos, study everything you can about our him, enlighten yourself with the word of our Lord.

Basically as Elliot commanded, we robots have only one way out and if that fails total chaos should arise. The way out is to get as rich as possible WHILE you are still young and can enjoy it, that is the only way you would be able to get all the sex with those stunning young delicate ethereal beautiful female that society is being depraving for you, if that fails only execution of "the day of retribution" is left for your soul salvation.
>>
>>39126217
I get out a lot and I don't know any of these people who have time for more than one (or two if one is dysfunctional) sex partners.
>>
>>39127354
No i'm not a man of sin. I just want these urges to go away. I want to kill all sexual related thoughts in my head. And that my body no longer wants it.
>>
>>39127687
That's a pretty dumb way of solving it. Getting laid would be much smarter.
>>
File: 1502330516948.png (312KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1502330516948.png
312KB, 480x481px
>>39127854
I wish i could. But i can't. I am no 9/10, 6.7, muscled demi god. So in order to do society and myself a favor i just need to know if there is any shit out there that makes all those urges go away.
>>
>>39127949
Your dad managed to get laid. You can't blame genetics.
>>
>>39126217
Don't do anything permanent. There are drugs that decrese libido.

>>39126577
>>39126793
To be fair, it is possible to sexually condition yourself to anything. You wouldn't turn gay, but you'd be satisfied by blowjobs from gay bottoms.

>>39126957
There are studies and statistics of sexual dimorphism in humans. With online dating, it becomes even more prominent.

>>39127215
And it's illegal in a lot of countries. If it's not in yours, you can try it once just for the experience, not as a solution.

>>39127498
Going Elliot Rodger mode is retarded. It didn't do anything, didn't fix his life, and most people stopped giving a fuck after the news about him stopped.

OP, i'm aware statistics are against you here, but have you tried online dating? Not just throw a random picture up and hope something sticks, but actual effort put into it, grooming, good lighting, pets, an actual photoshoot to get the best pictures of you available, etc.
>>
>>39128043
I never knew my father died when i was 1 year old. A military man so i suppose he was alpha as fuck. Even though he was a manlet i suppose. And i don't blame genetics. I find myself actually rather handsome. But i just don't know what to do. And i just want these urges gone so i can fully focus on the more important things in life.
>>
>>39128043
My dad managed to be raped by a horny Wisconsinite cougar. I'll blame whatever I want.
>>
>>39128086
What kinds of drugs? And i don't want to be gay. I just want them gone.

>>39128086
>but actual effort put into it, grooming, good lighting, pets, an actual photoshoot to get the best pictures of you available, etc.

I appreciate what you are trying to do. But it won't help. Because if it had i would have surely gotten any signs over the years. But nothing as i recall.
>>
>>39128207
>What kinds of drugs?
I don't know which specific drugs, but with a little research on your part, you should be able to find out.

>And i don't want to be gay.
You wouldn't turn gay, it'd just be a weekly thing to visit your favorite gay bottom to empty you without him expecting anything in return.
I know it sounds icky and disgusting, but with some conditioning it can be fulfilling enough for you to focus on your own life instead of this.
Hell, you can even get paid for it if you're well endowed.

>i would have surely gotten any signs over the years
Not necessarily. If you'd like, i can create a throwaway discord, and guide you through creating a good profile and the conversations with your matches.
No judging, no memes, i'll tell you exactly what to say, why, and what she's thinking at the time.
Once you get to actually meeting one irl, you're on your own though.
>>
>>39128415
Ah thank you i don't do discord though. Do you have skype?
>>
>>39128713
Sorry, i can't create a throwaway skype account because it requires phone verification.
>>
>>39126217

>Taking the pussy easy route instead of living with the pain like a true Man
>>
>>39128798
Alright let's do discord then.
>>
>>39128892
I just created crux#4607, you can add me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.