[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last night friend tells me that he told his girlfriend about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1491441136624.jpg (8KB, 201x196px) Image search: [Google]
1491441136624.jpg
8KB, 201x196px
>last night friend tells me that he told his girlfriend about how depressed I am
>his girlfriend became so saddened by my plight that she began crying and hoping that I would get better
>this information gave me a huge boost
>tfw a girl cares enough about how I feel to actually cry about it
>feel like shit again
>>
>>39124579
>friend

leave normie, begone from this place
>>
>>39124606
I am more of a robot than you will ever be, friendo.
>>
>>39124639
>He's on the verge of getting pitty pussy

Get out, normie nuisance.
>>
>>39124703
No, I don't think I am on the verge of having my friend's girlfriend sleep with me, but you can be as delusional as you'd like. This board is a social recluse circlejerk after all and it is expected for this kind of behavior to show up.

I don't want to keep you any longer though. Considering the direction this board has been going in, I'm sure it is statistically sound for me to assume you have some (You)'s waiting for you in the several or so gay ERP threads you probably have open.
>>
>>39124639
>even though i have friends and you dont im more of a robot than you

is this bait?
>>
>>39124752
>has the constant need to one up everyone even in the arena of who is a bigger loser
>wonders why he has no friends

I think we're getting down to the root of your issues.
>>
>>39124836
im not trying to be the biggest loser i was just pointing out how stupid your post was normalfag you were the one claiming to be the biggest robot you literally said you where
>>
>>39124909
>you were the one claiming to be the biggest robot you literally said you where

Do you know what the word 'literal' means? Show me exactly where I said I thought I was claiming to be the biggest robot. It should be easy considering you can't edit posts here.
>>
>>39124938
ok you did not claim to be the biggest robot but you did claim you are a robot when you are clearly not
>>
>>39124977
So for you, having even a single friend means you are not a robot? If that's the case, I'd have to say that you are an idiot who is clawing and scratching for some type of unobtainable sense of worth and importance. You make this small niche club that you belong to and can easily oust others from entering and it makes you feel good. It's the only way you can get some sense of self-worth out of this fucked up world, by taking your anger out on someone who maybe feels the same way you do. Just don't have the gall to wonder why you are a miserable wreck to begin with.
>>
File: 1422399913451.gif (469KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1422399913451.gif
469KB, 480x228px
>>39124579
She was crying with laughter anon
>>
>>39125127
no i was just pointing out you were a normalfag because you were claiming to be more of a robot than that other poster >>39124606 who was an actual robot you are over analyzing
>>
File: 1_008_002.jpg (20KB, 257x244px) Image search: [Google]
1_008_002.jpg
20KB, 257x244px
>>39125185
>knows virtually nothing about either person he is comparing
>thinks he can point out anything

Are you retarded or just starved for (You)'s?
>>
>>39125309
i know for sure you are a normalfag
>>
>>39125397
That's fine. I know for sure that you are miserable and take your self-hatred out on others.
>>
>>39125478
thats why im on this board normalfag
>>
>>39125528
>Using his misery and self-loathing as a badge of honor

Alright friendo, you got me. I'm a happier person than you. Not sure how I'll swallow this down, but I'll try to live with it the best I can.
>>
>>39124579
How depressed are you?
>>
>>39125793
Think and fantasize about suicide daily. Have no energy to do anything really. Just go to work, sleep, and post on here.
>>
>>39124579
>implying her tears were genuine
She was crying so that her boyfriend (and by extension everyone he tells) will think she's a kind, beautiful soul, and think more highly of her. It has nothing to do with you. Your misery is a prop.
>>
>>39125841
What's your job depressed dude.
>>
>job
>friends
>female cares about his wellbeing

Next you will say you aren't even a khhv and you even have a girlfriend.
>>
>>39125984
Oh, thanks Freud Lite. I'm glad you were able to deconstruct that for me and tell me why I am incorrect in my conclusions. Don't choke on that black pill.

>>39126000
Back of house for a retail company.
>>
>>39126062
I am a kissless virgin who's never had a girlfriend at the age of 22. Have awkwardly held hands once with a sociopath who tried to cultivate my affection because I wasn't showering her with attention like every other guy in my school at the time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.