[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be bi > get free rent by blowing roommate daily >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

> be bi
> get free rent by blowing roommate daily
> he has me eat his gf out too

im down for this because sucking a dick once a day is way worth $1200 a month, but theyve been treating me shitty lately

it used to be a friendly thing but now they just expect me to do it at the drop of a hat, even if im busy, or if we get into an argument they bring up me sucking them off as a burn

next is stuff like her gf getting off on her boyfriend giving me facials when it was supposed to just be blowjobs and wanting me to keep it on

i dont mind getting the free rent but how do i get them to treat me with more respect? especially his gf, she puts encourages it
>>
>>39124394
You suck dick for rent. You don't deserve theirs, or anyones for that matter, respect.
>>
>>39124394
>act like a worthless degenerate skank
>why aren't they treating me with respect?
>>
>>39124428
they agreed with it though

im not making them accept it
>>
Blow a load on his face . I mean you gotta be pretty gay let another guy give you a bj
>>
>>39124441
Nigga you literally suck dick for rent. You don't deserve anyones respect.
>>
>>39124394
>> get free rent by blowing roommate daily
How did you initially work this out with him?
>>
>>39124394
>bi
>massive slut
Gee, that is a surprise.
>>
>>39124394
Make fun of him for letting a man suck his wiener. That's gay as fuck.

Also, you're probably a twink. Start lifting weights and dominate him sexually. His girlfriend will naturally gravitate towards you and you can cuck him.
>>
File: jjTrBu6.png (107KB, 562x277px) Image search: [Google]
jjTrBu6.png
107KB, 562x277px
>>39124394
OP is a faggot
(pic related)
>>
>>39124394
Are you male?

orig
>>
>>39124488
we were friends and it was something we kind of flirted along slowly while hanging out until it turned into an open thing

i had to hint at it a few times to get the idea in his head, dropping hints about needing to pay rent, i like doing x y z, etc
>>
>>39124394
>>39124603
Answer this question OP!
So we can judge even better.
>>
Sounds hot. I wish I had a stupid room mate that trades his dignity for rent money.
>>
super-basic math time...
breaking it down, you suck dick for roughly $39 a day (counting it as a 31 day month).
so blowing a dude for $40 a turn is worth it? because you don't need to work a deal with your roommate for that shit, just go to various gay bars in town and offer bjs for $80 a pop.
You'll double your money!
>>
>>39124656
And you'll get to meet new and exciting dicks every day!
>>
>>39124656
This.
Since you already gave up your dignity you could easily make it a full time job an live off of it.
>>
>>39124394
are you good at it? how fast can you make him cum
>>
>>39124642
im a dude

i dont think his gf would be into it otherwise, probably would be jealous then
>>
>>39124690
That's super hot.

You gotta stand up for yourself, though. This is a business arrangement - they're buying your mouth, not your dignity. If they piss you off or disrespect you, stop blowing them.

Wish you lived with me
>>
>>39124656
This. Even low end hookers charge more than this OP you spaz. You are cheaper that a junkie whore and you want their respect?

Tell them 3 times a week is fair that is $100 each time, four times a month makes that 1200. Alternatively just scare this shit out of them both by saying they should take an AIDs/HIV test because you've recently tested positive.
>>
>>39124656
sounds like a great way to get aids or other stds
>>
>>39124720

Fuck it. You're already a fag, having herpes isn't gonna make you any worse than you already are. As long as its not HIV, which near impossible to get from sucking dick, having an std is just reaching your final fag form.
>>
>>39124717
>>39124656
the thing is, i *enjoy* the dick sucking, otherwise i wouldve never done it

its just the sense of entitlement ive been treated with lately that annoys me

its one thing to do it, its another to get grumpy if i dont feel like it right away or just expect ive got nothing else going on and ready to suck dick at the drop of a hat
>>
>>39124765
That's how cocksuckers are supposed to be treated though. When I had a gf that's how it worked. We had sex about 5 times a week but usually at least half the time it was just a blowjob. It's not that I didn't respect her, but that's what she is there for. She doesn't seem to mind all the other parts of being my gf, but if I get a little angry about her resisting when I push her head down suddenly I'm the bad guy. It would have kept going if not for her lesbian friend moving to our city and turning her against me. The whole fucking reason we moved out of state was so she'd be away from bad influences like that, then out of nowhere an old college friend comes into the picture. Last I heard she is with some fat trucker who actually hits her. I lose my temper but I've never actually hit her. Worst thing I ever did was break her computer, which I replaced the next week. Now she isn't even allowed to have a driver's license. You should be more grateful.
>>
This thread is a good example of why we need religion in schools. Such first world entitled filth.

I only hope that you can one day take the penis out of your mouth and put the Lord in your heart.
>>
>>39124765
So just explain that to them. Use your words. Just say "I'm okay sucking dick but you two have started to treat me differently and I want it to stop."

You basically have to either make them change their behaviour or stop sucking dick. Or you keep sucking dick but suffer their torment.
>>
>>39124828
Do you torment her about her shitty decision? I know I would.
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 554x560px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 554x560px
>>39124394
>see picture of girl sucking dick
>skip reading through senseless shit OP posted
>getting ready to reply with a shitpost
>scroll down
>type "OP is a faggot"
>read some random comment before posting mine
>"the thing is, i *enjoy* the dick sucking, otherwise i wouldve never done it"
>mfw
>>
>>39124394
>especially his gf, she puts encourages it
Dunno if there's anything you can do about her. But I guess you can try to get some alone time with your room mate and bring it up like "we're friends, right? can we keep the cocksucking friendly?"
>>
File: 0f0.jpg (50KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
0f0.jpg
50KB, 214x400px
>>39124837
Is that you Enrico Pucci?
>>
>>39124394
Just for the record, OP, before I insult you and let you in on how stupid you are, what are the last two digits of your chromosomes? XX or XY?
>>
>>39124603
>>39124690
Don't get me started on pointing out retards >>39125400
>>
i bet u faggots don't even have digits in your chromosomes
>>
>>39124394
why don't you wear his cum around like the little whore you are?
>>
>>39124441
No shit they agreed with it you fucking idiot but you're still the subhuman that's doing it, kill yourself
>>
>tfw no one will let me suck dick for rent
>>
sounds chill 2bh senpai
>>
>want to have dignity and respect
>acts like a fag and a slut

you get treated how you act OP, and your acting like a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1j1eul.jpg (27KB, 626x373px) Image search: [Google]
1j1eul.jpg
27KB, 626x373px
>>39124656
aww yiiissss, we on that math shit, mr burns
>>
>>39124394
I had this fantasy for a long time but the reality of it must be atrocious.
>>
>>39124656
Multiple partners = increasing risks of STD
I know trolling is funneh but please stop lowering r9ks average IQ
>>
hmmm.... this is what i would do in your situation op. you already sold your dignity, so you need to look at this as business, really. as >>39124656 pointed out, what you are doing right now is just get underpaid and overworking and getting disrespected. they are lucky to have your dick sucking skills

what you need to do is figure out your sexual market value in terms of how much money you can make, and then go out and make it. i suggest getting a bf, and loving eachother in a gay relationship and using this love as a emotional support network to cope with the pain of being alone. since you suck dick you must be gay, so u should get a boyfriend to live with you who will be gay with you. maybe get a sub? i dont know how the gay subculture works im just a 26 kv neet

i would strongly suggest lookmaxing and focusing on optimizing ways to maximize profit. this would be focusing on having a pretty face, hair and ripped abs. maybe try stripping in online cams or working as a listed gigolo. the top 2-5 percentile of male gigolos get FLOWN out to private restaurants, have rich men treat them with luxury, and enjoy a higher quality of life than you do

i feel as if you are selling yourself short and you can simply do better. the thing im most envious of you is if you truely are gay you get to exprience genuine intimate love with a man, something i regularly wish i could enjoy, as a autistic heterosexual 26 kv neet on bux. lookism dot net offers a great selection of ways to maximize your appearance

it also should be noted that with age your sexual market value deteriorates, so foxuing now on maximizing profits and maybe anti-againg stuff isnt the worst idea. just some suggestions

if you're going to do something, do it well
>>
>>39124394
you should crossdress for them and make them buy you clothes and stuff
>>
>>39124828
Its always fucking lesbians turning women agaisnt there boyfriends and husbands. Why the fuck do thry even do it? Do they just hate all men?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.