[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the normies hide? It always feels like im distant from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

File: 1502837906003.jpg (289KB, 1400x1790px) Image search: [Google]
1502837906003.jpg
289KB, 1400x1790px
What do the normies hide?

It always feels like im distant from whatever reality they live in, like they always do some wicked shit when im not looking.
>>
They'd likely say the same about you
>>
a lot of them have pushed themselves on a girl

a lot of them have fucked their buddies girlfriend/ex and they're just waiting for someone to find out

a lot of them have committed crimes and somehow got away with it

a lot of them have suppressed bouts of depression that make sleeping almost impossible

a lot of them are alcoholics and it tears them apart

a lot of them have girls/guys that have left them for other people, and it's heartbreaking

robots only know loneliness and envy, there are a lot of other painful feelings out there.
>>
>>39123171
No
normies are fucked up, they know that being a loser that posts on 4chan is entry-tier for whatever degenerate shit they do

to them its weakness
>>
>>39123198

I doubt normies carry all those feels with them. They seem to be happy and well adjusted. Better than us autists, robots, and neets
>>
>>39123237
>>39123198
I've always wondered this
Almost everyone who seems very emotional and "well-adjusted" is hiding shit of some sort

Robots have nothing to hide
>>
>>39123198
most of those are self-inflicted though

you choose to cheat
you choose to be sexually aggressive
you choose to commit crime
you choose to be an alcoholic

you choose all those things, how am I supposed to sympathize for that
>>
>>39123687
you would do those too if you weren't weak and autistic, its what leads to frustrated and passive virgins.

The only people who willingly suppress such behaviors based on their own principles and philosophy are Chads
>>
>>39123687
and you choose to visit this website every day
>>
>>39123127
Normies hide everything.

Robots are normies with the shiny veneer stripped away. We just don't care about apperances, so we end up being some of the most honest people you'll ever meet.
>>
>>39123770
kek fuck you i've had multiple chances to drink and commit crime.

i hate these "oh i know you just want pussy" type assholes.
>>
>>39123127
why does chad look so feminine?
>>
File: 1501504856419.jpg (66KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1501504856419.jpg
66KB, 600x525px
>>39123127
Take a seat young one, let me tell you the real story of what normies actually are
They are people that were successfully integrated into their culture / hierarchy, they bought the 9-5, the wife and 2 kids, the dog and a house, hook line and sinker
But everything changed when the 3rd wave feminists appeared, they believed that women were unfairly punished for their sexual deviancy, they demanded sexual liberty without the fear of being ostracized for being sluts
The "unforeseen" side effect? Fucking hot studs and riding the cock carousel became socially acceptable, sex and the city type women became part of the normies
>"Well what the fuck does this have to do with me feeling distanced from them?"
You're not a hot stud, neither are you a hot slut, you might be even below average Joe, you see how the top lives (Chads / Stacies) and you think that is the expected outcome for all normies and you strive for that
While in reality average Joe isn't going around fucking "all these fine bitches", average Joe is the guy stuck in dead end job, trying to grind enough for money so he can feed himself and his plan C girlfriend
The goal that tempts you is too high and unachievable to you so you instead become bitter, envious and isolated, accept reality and realize there are people inbetween quasimodo and Chad that don't have it that great
>"At least they are getting love"
Usually they get the bitter bitches that couldn't get on Chad's dick and they take it out on their partners, "Since i had to settle for you you will now have to treat me like a princess, i can't believe Chad would laugh at me when i asked him out, i am not fat i am curvy!"

TDLR; You feel distanced from their reality because you refuse to see it as it is, there isn't great conspiracy to keep you down, you just aren't a hot stud, accept that and move on
>>
>>39123943
Chads are usually closet homos
theres a reason why they join frat houses and spank and fuck other dudes, covering it up with the idea that they supposedly fuck tons of women ( to them women are worthless)
>>
>>39123237
>seem to be

yeah, seem. most of them are just as fucked up as any robot. either they hide those feels or swallow them and shit them out

>>39123272
that's because robots don't DO anything. if i didn't DO anything i'd have nothing to HIDE

>>39123687
of course they are, never said they weren't. we all beat ourselves up over our own actions
>>
>>39124054
women arent attracted to looks, they're attracted to power. Men aren't supposed to be pretty, men are rats. You're just a rat that's too afraid to act like a fucking rat. Women are pretty, rats fuck pretty women.

you choose to live your boring, vanilla lifestyle, and get boring, vanilla results. Knowing full well that any man who's more attractive or had a better upbringing automatically has an advantage, as western civilization and philosophy glorifies pretty, strong, and tall white men. It all originates from the Greeks, who loved oiling those men up and having them "wrestle" before crowds of thousands, and by accepting their ideals, you accept that you are worthless in their eyes.
>>
>>39124212
What would be your solution?
>live a life of some daredevil biker bad boy
>become sociopath and climb the corporate ladder
>join a gang and sell drugs so you're dangerous
>become fit and confrontational so girls can cream themselves while you act like a chimp at the club
>>
File: VY1OEgF.jpg (74KB, 641x355px) Image search: [Google]
VY1OEgF.jpg
74KB, 641x355px
>>39124338
just be you you fucking nigger
it's called rebellion, you impose yourself on society, not conquer it. You do not resent and try to take the power that Chads have, but you guard the values that make you who you are against the social construct we live in.
>>
>>39123127
why does chad have female hips?
>>
File: 1495020404977.jpg (83KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
1495020404977.jpg
83KB, 800x924px
>>39124376
>"Just bee yourself and rebel"
I am being myself, it is not working because i am not hot, i am not powerful and i am not interesting
>guard the values that make you who you are
I am very neutral when it comes to politics, i am not confrontational, i obey the law because i know i would die in a prison
All these make "boring" in the eyes of women, how is being myself helping me with this predicament?

>"Just bee yourself, you've been someone else all this time if you were yourself you would find love"
That is what you're implying, what you don't realize is that the me is boring, i learned young the best way to stay off radar and avoid unnecessary drama in life is to play by the rules and avoid making waves
>"but Anon you need to put yourself out there"
Have done so, hasn't worked so far, they lose interest when i open my mouth and they realize i am not oozing with confidence and charm
>>
File: kBbpKU.jpg (186KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kBbpKU.jpg
186KB, 1200x1200px
Probably way less than you, anon. Don't you just envy them? Wouldn't life be so much easier if you didn't have to mask your crippling self-hatred, low emotional IQ and garbage, non-personality on a daily basis?
>>
>>39124502
>Waaaah
>uwaaaaa
>baaaaaah!!!
>>
File: 1471799860162.jpg (42KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
1471799860162.jpg
42KB, 960x954px
>>39124592
>>39124212
>>39124054
pathetic, blue-pilled normie tier advice
>jus b urself
lol just lol
>>
File: KBtg6lS.jpg (135KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
KBtg6lS.jpg
135KB, 479x640px
>>39123845
>chances
but you didnt take them
because you knew you werent strong enough to commit them
>>
File: 1415258156357.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1415258156357.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>39124636
>I'm an alcoholic because I'm STRONG
>>
File: OHB20WM.png (1MB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
OHB20WM.png
1MB, 960x716px
>>39124634
you werent born to fit society
strong, tall, rich, white men were. they're given everything they want the moment they're born. They're meant to be leaders, and "diversity" is an excuse to bring more slaves to the death machine,
your job is to defy that standard, to impose what you really are on the world. It's much harder, but if you choose to follow the standards set by western civilization, you suffer in silence in guise of a comfortable life, knowing you will never reach your potential.

read mastery by Robert Greene or some shit, I dunno, you weak willed faggot.

Fuck you,
>>
>>39124663
mongols prided themselves in being able to get really fucking drunk and still deadlift 4 plates

you cant live up to that, faggot
>>
>>39124665
>your job is to defy that standard
I didn't ask for that, so I refuse
>>
They don't hide anything they're just boring and generally have shallow personalities. I've known a few normies in my day and they barely have thoughts about anything more than their weekend plans.
>>
>>39124634
listen you fucking faggot
heres how rebellion works

a man is born as an absolute sex machine, 12 inch weiner and everything, but he is forced into slavery because he's black, so he cant go around getting all the sex his rare genetics deserve

not every black dude is a sex machine, not every one of them has a big dong and most are ugly like any other normal dude. This one happens to be a sex machine but cant express it due to being black and society holding him down

Rebellion means that man rebels against slavery and shows the world he can be a sex machine, despite being black and thus defined as a "slave" by the westerners.

That is rebellion, to impose what you DO have. not to resent what you dont have.

Find what makes you "you", youve gotta have something
>>
File: 1481740639631.png (304KB, 550x520px) Image search: [Google]
1481740639631.png
304KB, 550x520px
>>39124764
nice reddit spacing homie, really makes you look credible
>>
>>39124764
>Find what makes you "you", youve gotta have something
I don't. Some people don't.
>>
>>39124782
then you havent discovered it yet, or youve repressed it

stop being conditioned by western society you fucking dolt
>>
>>39124774
God i want to fuck that anime

too bad she's a lez
>>
>>39124849
Woah those arguments are so fucking ghey dude.

Honestly if I had a chance to meet you I'd show you some things.
Things you pretend to know and things you don't know you pretend to know to pretend.
Your rely too much on the opinion of external beings and try to project your own insecurities on the other guy.
That's why you are trying to force him to act like a retard, cause his existence put yourself in doubt against your own way of life.

>he's not like me because he knows i'm wrong, therefore I should destroy him
>>
File: tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_500.png (134KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_500.png
134KB, 500x312px
>>39124936
what
dude jsut fuckking be yourself

some people are masochistic and narcissistic and satanic and whatever bullshit,
they like fucking dogs and bdsm and other filthy shit
they hide it to everyone else and express themselves when the time comes, until then

they're "normies"
>>
>>39124971
>people do shocking stuff in the name of evil and anarchy

people do that in the name of righteousness or law too, doesn't mean they are repressed

It means they see the other side as ghey
>>
>>39123198
this is one of the best posts ive seen here. others will argue your post but deep down they know its true
>>
>>39123198
But normal gags have other people to share those experiences with. Or even if they're not comfortable sharing they have other people to lift them up. If you just fucked up and are feeling real low a Norman might get a call from one of his friends saying "hey dude wanna get a beer?" And just that is enough to lift up people's spirits and ease their piece of mind. A robot who is going through a similar sadness doesn't have that. They have to bear it all alone, and then the next wave of sadness hits and the next pang of guilt pelts you across the chest. And it stacks and stacks until the robot can't take it anymore ya know? They have no release, they have no support. The normies could go through the worst shit ever but make it through to the other side with a smile on their face because they have the support of their loved ones, the support of their friends, the support of their acquaintances, if something real bad happens they'll even get the support of their entire community. That kind of positive energy heals all types of mental wounds. Meanwhile no matter what happens to a robot all they can do is sit in their room, beat their meat, and drown themselves with shitty entertainment until they're mind says "fuck it lets sleep" and then they do it all over again hoping it won't be as bad the next day.
>>
>>39125104
>that kind of positive energy heals all types of mental wounds
you don't know shit. i go out to drink with friends every weekend and it doesn't make me any less depressed long term.
>>
>>39125126
Would your mental health be better or worse without those friends?
>>
>>39125168
worse obviously, just saying that having friends doesn't magically alleviate all pain
>>
>>39125254
I didn't mean it like that I just meant that having friends can greatly alleviate stress and sadness. For sure normies feel like shit all the time too, it's just that they have more outlets available to them compared to robots.
>>
>>39125311
EAT SHIT YOU DUMBW JGGER
>>
File: ookami-san has pretty eyes.gif (292KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
ookami-san has pretty eyes.gif
292KB, 500x347px
>>39123198
>a lot of them have suppressed bouts of depression that make sleeping almost impossible

Not sure if I'm depressed but I can't fall asleep because whenever I turn off the lights I feel completely alone.

wat do?
>>
>true robots are honest
>exposing yourself to the normalfags
Still, maybe a return to the days of being robots is a turn for the better.
>>
>>39123127
Chad reminds me of a LISA character. Someone should do a version of that pic where the loser represents Undertale and the Chad represents LISA or Hotline Miami.
>>
>>39125059
>>39123198
what pisses me off though is that these are things that are done with no restraint and inflict emotional damage on others, which not only does not logically come from someone who values society and believes themselves to fit into it, but goes against what they actively and have always preached. and they preach a lot

why should i sympathize with that
>>
>>39123687
>you choose to be an alcoholic
Google "addiction" anon
>>
>>39127311
don't try to justify it m8, it is what it is

everyone has the power to put down the bottle, everyone knows it's destroying them but, they choose to continue drinking because they feel that the inebriation is more valuable than their sobriety
>>
>>39127311
>i have no self control please feel sorry for me :^(

i think its so weird how many people are comfortable being pitiable
>>
>>39127385
>alcoholism runs in the family
>find great girl
>discover she isn't great girl once it's too late
>she is alcoholism too
Just fuck and cuck and drink my shit up fampai
>>
>>39123687
no one cares whether you sympathise, why are you telling us about this?

>>39123237
they do, they just hide it better
>>
>>39127311
People aren't born addicted and you can still overcome it
>>
>>39128478
I'm telling you because I want you to shut up with your gay pity party

no one cares about normalfag "feels"
>>
>>39127311
oh god no they're forcing the alcohol down my throat, they have a funnel, they're forcing me to drink it nooo

heroin is addictive. I'm not addicted to heroin. know why? because I don't fuckin shoot heroin
>>
>>39123127
That is the biggest red-pill, and why nihlistic phases are common, everyone is wearing a mask unless they're an autist with no self-awareness
>>
Anyone notice how normies are always texting? Wtf are they constantly texting each other about. Sometimes I overhear conversations between random people and I get disgusted. This girl was talking about having sex with her bf to this girl and guy, and the guy said something about her having dry cum in her hair and she was like no haha we didn't do it this morning. Also overheard this one girl say she was trying to get pregnant and I got really disgusted for some reason.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.