[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to WILD into a lucid dream guys. Any other lucid bros have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

About to WILD into a lucid dream guys. Any other lucid bros have anything cool for me to try?
>>
>>39122591
Flying is always fun
>>
>>39122591
I have more success having sex with the dream girls when I talk to them first. Smaller chance of them glitching out, disappearing or me waking up
>>
Lucid dreams aren't real. You just dream that you have control over a dream, it's an illusion.
>>
>>39122628
>>39122662
Those are my usuals I'm trying to get creative today though idk
>>
>>39122591
have you tried beating the shit out of something or someone? it sounds fun
>>
>>39122683

Die in your dream and see if there's an afterlife
>>
>>39122670
Lol get a load of this guy

Oleg
>>
>>39122701
It's hard because the adrenaline can wake you up but yeah

>>39122711
I dove head first off a building once and felt actual pain then woke up. I heard some people just shift into another dream though
>>
File: carnivalmask.png (184KB, 320x340px) Image search: [Google]
carnivalmask.png
184KB, 320x340px
>>39122591
I FUCKING love mysterious women associated with the sea, I've always had this weird attraction to women in paintings and art who are in or near the ocean, shit gets me flustered desu.
>>
>>39122761
I swear sometimes it feels like it's just me and like six other guys on this board
>>
How do you lucid dream? Could never find something that works.
>>
>>39122799
My go to is wild. I lay perfectly still and essentially meditate until I can feel sleep paralysis set in. Then the dream forms around me and I just sort of get up and start walking about. It was tough for me to get into because of the shit I see in sleep paralysis but if you face your fears they ironically disappear completely
>>
>>39122591
Go hunt Predators in the woods with an AK and Arnie and Danny Glover.

Lucid dreaming is great for over the top American 90s style action adventures.
>>
>>39122886
If you see bad shit during some sleep paralysis hold your breath. It's the one thing you can really still do and will wake up your body again. Works when a dream goes south on you too.
>>
>>39122925
>Arnie
>90s
>>
>>39122947
If you do that you can't get lucid though. If you can accept that it's not actually able to harm you lucidity becomes very easy
>>
>>39122591
I've been trying to lucid dream for years. I went from not remembering my dreams at all when I was young, to remembering multiple dreams every time I sleep once I started trying to lucid dream, and now I finally caved into the nonstop advice of using a dream journal which hasn't made me more conscious during a dream but made my dreams much more duller like day to day kind of shit and harder to remember so I usually only get one at a time maybe two if I'm lucky.
>>
>>39122670
I think this might actually be the case. I've never successfully lucid dreamed but every time I get close it's because I fall asleep in my dream. It's like some Inception shit or something.
>>
>>39122952
Films Arnold Schwarzenegger did in the 90s:

Total Recall
Terminator 2
Kindergarten Cop
Last Action Hero
Batman & Robin

Fuck off, movie pleb.
>>
>>39122711
>>39122744
Whenever I die in a dream, I usually just wake up. Sometimes I'll shift over into another dream. So I just started to assume that if a dream ends abruptly, something killed me that I didn't notice was coming.
>>
>>39123003
Come on mate he's more known for 80s as well as the action style you're talking about
>>
>>39122793
It pretty much is. Most posts are just ai bots.
>>
File: 1499103376421.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1499103376421.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>39123037
Yeah, I guess the original Terminator and Predator belong to the 80s.

Still liked the sequels more tho. Call me a heretic.

>>39123054
I'm pretty sure that a lot of shit on here are psyops or lead to honey traps. There seem to be at best a few thousand daily users.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.