[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, do you think it would feel nice to kiss and cuddle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: winking-bear.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
winking-bear.gif
2MB, 332x332px
Robots, do you think it would feel nice to kiss and cuddle a bear/cub?

t.Gaynon
>>
He's cute as fuark who is he?
>>
fuck no
twinks only
personal opinion
>>
>>39121610
Yes it would be. You either get to cuddle a nice soft guy or get held in their beefy arms.

Quit being a pussy and get some fat dick or thick ass.
>>
>>39121610
Any anons here look like this?

Woman (female) here and I want this. I don't care if your dick is small. Nothing like that is a problem.
>>
>>39121667
No idea.

>>39121924
>twinks only

Fuck dude, talk about having bad taste.

>>39121960
>Quit being a pussy and get some fat dick or thick ass

But, Robot, I do like bears and bara-types.
>>
>>39121993
>But, Robot, I do like bears and bara-types.
Me too. Bet we both could make them happy kissing around their dick.
>>
>>39121610
Speaking as one it is nice. Fuzzy beards and fuzzy bodies combined with soft yet strong body means lots off fun cuddles. Never cuddled someone as nice as I have cuddled a bear.
>>
File: bara-boyfriendo-material.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
bara-boyfriendo-material.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>>39122022
I want a bara bf - I'd kiss his mouth, and run my hands through his beard and his hair, and sniff his butt.
>>
>>39122053
Only sniff? I want to rim it while he sits on my face and plays with my drippy cock.
>>
>>39121984
I am on the bear side. Not quite that beefy, but definately fatter, stronger, and hairier than average.

Could you explain the appeal of the look? "thicc" women have assets, and from an evolutionary persepctive look more likely to survive childbirth, so it makes sense that men would find them attractive, but it seems shitty for men.
>>
>>39122204
>the appeal
Fuck me harder daddy
>>
>>39121610
Too much fat. Would get gross quick.
>>
>>39122204
I just like strongfat. Bones or muscle without fat isn't comfortable to cuddle against.

a-also, while I can be feminine and am decently attractive, I like wrestling around. It'd be nice having a guy that could handle me. And no, guys weren't going easy on me.. I can curl 40lb freeweight dumbbells with relative ease, if that gives some reference.
>>
>>39122446
This is a thread for bears or cubs. Not regressed faggots who chase after traps or girlish twinks cause they can never get a real women
>>
>>39122460
cuddle-wrestle-fucking does seem like the comfiest possible activity.
>>
>>39122512
Can confirm. Cuddle-wrestle-fucking is the best. When doing the cuddle-wrestling portion owning a dog is supreme because they love playing too and I will never quite match the comfort of being cuddled by a big fuzzy guy and his doggie after play wrestling and playing hide and go seek under the blankets.
>>
>>39122555
AAAAAAAA STOP ANON THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT
>>
>>39122512
It really does. Too bad even most guys are too pussy to even play fight and flip fuck
>>
>>39122512
Sorry, got so flustered over the post in reply to yours. It really is, but ended in me "topping". If I could find a strongfat bear mode dude, and is a switch rather than purely submissive - I'd be so happy I could die.
>>
>>39122659
Purely dominant, fuck. Dozing off
>>
File: 82c3cf_5513725.jpg (263KB, 1600x1092px) Image search: [Google]
82c3cf_5513725.jpg
263KB, 1600x1092px
>>39122602
I think my favorite day is when we wake up together he drags my ass out of bed and makes me get dressed and we go out to get breakfast. Then we go home and smoke together before going for a hike and finishing the hike slightly more disheveled and having a higher concentration of protein in me than before. Then we go get lunch and play video games. Then we make dinner together, generally I do the cooking while he teases and gropes me doing small tasks I delegate. After we eat and fuck we crash together in bed, him on his back and my head on his chest. Eventually transitioning to him gathering me up and holding me against him even in his sleep.

He looks pretty similar to the guy in OP's pic actually. Although I like his beard better and he has a better build imo. Although that might just be attachment talking.
>>
>>39121610
yes but none of them will let me I love my men big n manly
>>
>>39122659
>>39122679
I am a strongfat switch dude.
P H I L A D E L P H I A
>>
>>39121610
>deprived of a dick pic

Well now somebody has to motherfucking post one
>>
>>39122784
S-sorry. STL represent ;-;
Discord is Teasecake#2922
>>
I think it would be comfier to cuddle an average guy.
I would like to have a guy who's just slightly bigger than me, not hugely bigger.
I get the appeal of the bearguys, but they just seem so much bigger than me (not that I'm small) that I wouldn't have anything to hold onto.
>>
>>39121610
How chubby would he be tbqh?
I probably wouldn't mind a cub bf, as long as he's a robot, a virgin, and uncut.
>>
File: 1465245113119.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465245113119.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>tfw all my fat cells are in the tits and belly
>>
>>39121610
I'd feel disgusted. I'd like to try hugging someone with my body type, though. /fit and muscular with a very tight waist and strong firm pecs. I look really huggable in the mirror. I don't like guys' faces at all though, unfortunately.
>>
>>39121610
>tfw used to look like this
I don't regret losing the extra 40lbs of fat desu
>>
yeah, they'd be so soft and warm, even as a dyke I'd love to have a friend like that to cuddle with
>>
bear here
volunteers welcme
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.