[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's okay to laugh at a man's height >but not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1502776162718.jpg (61KB, 662x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502776162718.jpg
61KB, 662x768px
>it's okay to laugh at a man's height
>but not okay to laugh at a woman's weight because that is out of her control and cannot be managed no matter what
Oh the 5'11" manlet life
>>
>>39118659
>5'11'' is manlet
ok
>>
File: AnimeDoge.jpg (61KB, 1080x534px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeDoge.jpg
61KB, 1080x534px
I guess I don't understand this meme. I'm 5'9 and no girl has ever laughed at my height to my face. Maybe they do it behind my back, but at least I never hear about it, which is what matters.

Who is laughing at you about your height?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
I didn't think most people could tell the difference between 5'11 and 6 foot
>>
>>39119481

Literally everybody when you try to reach the top shelf and or stand against a 6'3" man.
>>
>>39119532
Nah they can't. Women especially. If you're 5'11" you could definitely claim 6'
>>
File: Fedora'd.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora'd.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>39119547
Interesting. I grew up with friends that turned out to be 6'2 and 6'5 respectively, as well as a few that were more normal height. The taller one teased me about it once or twice, but I just pointed out that he hadn't been laid in years and worked at a pizza place and he settled down.

I am in my early 20s now, so my peers aren't high school or college age but they still go to bars and find women and so on. I genuinely don't see the really tall guys do any better than the average height guys. Looks, muscles and personality do much more than how tall you are in my experience.
>>
>>39119631
I assume it's harder to claim 5'10 if you're 5'9? more people can tell the difference
>>
>>39118659
5'11 is literally above or at average in every country except the Netherlands
If life is difficult for you in someway it is not related to your height at all. Unless you're an aspiring basketball player or model or some shit
>>
>>39119673
Not at all. I'm 5'9 and claim 5'10
Most 5'10 men claim 5'11 or even 6'0
>>
>>39119803
cool. do you find claiming it helps? I don't use tinder anymore but I always worried that was the number one place where height really did matter since it's such a numbers game
>>
>>39119481
The point is that people often use height as means to attack someone and yet weight is off limits. One is changed through diet and exercise while the other can't be without some over the top surgery.
>>
>>39120124
But I'm questioning the assumption that people actually attack someone's unchangeable or nearly unchangeable height. Do people say "four eyes" or "cripple" jokes outside of this board anymore?
>>
>>39119898
I rarely have to even mention it. I've never been asked by a girl on Tinder or a date as I'm good looking anyway. If people are ever discussing height I just say "Think I'm a touch over 5'10" and they say okay cool or whatever... Not like our heights are ever going to raise attention since we're not super short or super tall
>>
>>39120168
lmao skeptical about heightism. Normie pls go.
>>
I'm 6'3 and I never even thought about height before the manlet 4chan meme. It's super irrelevant in the real world in my experience.

My 5'11 cousin gets girls all the time and I haven't been laid in 2 years. Lost virginity to a prostitute.
>>
>>39120168
It's uncommon in person but it happens all the time on social media because people get "brave" when they don't have to say something to someone's face.
>>
>>39118659
>see 6 shot
>think /happening/
fuck you op, my hopes were getting up
>>
I am mates with a 5'5" guy and any girl that gives him shit I rip shit into. I hold no bars, and go for the lowest hanging insecurities. I have left many girls in tears over it. My favourite is fat girls who give him shit
>oh wow, you're tall, and spending time with your kid brother so cute
>Awww that's so awesome that your owner has an open mind about pets; it's not very often people take pigs as pets.
Proceed to laugh with mate and wander off
>>
Also
>its okay to laugh at a man's height/dick size, even though those are mostly predetermined genetics
>laughing at someone's race isn't okay, even though that is determined by genetics too
>laughing at fat women isn't okay, even though its their own fucking fault
>>
File: 1477728407257.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1477728407257.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
>>39120549
That's really adorable. When are you making him your bf, anony?
>>
>>39120549
this genuinely makes me happy. good shit anon
>>
>>39120549
Does the heckling happen often? I'm 5'5", too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.