[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ what is your personal dress style? Any snazzy dressers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (111KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
111KB, 245x320px
Hey /r9k/ what is your personal dress style? Any snazzy dressers here that can share cool tips?
>>
>>39117921
Yeah, but I'm too drunk and sick to be of any real assistance
>>
Daily reminder that unless you're naturally attractive wearing "chad" or fashionable clothing will just make you look autistic.
>>
I just buy all my clothes from uniqlo online. It usually looks pretty good, is made well, and is cheap.
>>
File: 1499829441895.png (571KB, 1324x970px) Image search: [Google]
1499829441895.png
571KB, 1324x970px
>>39117967
>not embracing the fact that you will always look like an autistic faggot
lmao I bet you don't even paint your fingernails black
>>
>>39118018
w2c jackett
>>
File: businesscasual.jpg (117KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
businesscasual.jpg
117KB, 400x600px
I like to dress in suits/business casual.
>>
>>39118018
>Painting your fingernails
>Not just letting them grow then sharpening them as a "self defense" weapon
Anon...
>>
>>39118064
>w2c
u wot
>>
>>39118082
H-H-How do you afford such nice suits?
>>
>>39118101
Drift stores are full of suits, during sales in chain shops and H&M has a decent selection that's pretty affordable. The build quality varies but on the outside they all look nice.
>>
>hoodie
>tee shirt
>jeans or khaki shorts
>vans
pretty boring but i like it
>>
t-shirt, jeans, that's all that's required at my job and I'm usually at work 4 days a week and don't really dress up for the rest.
>>
i usually wear

-band shirts
-if it's colder i wear woolen jumpers, or i wear a swanndri bush shirt (search it up)
-i wear woolen trousers, and short jean shorts in the summer
-i wear knee high buckskin moccasins and sandals in the summer, i also go barefoot

i get strange looks but i don't care about normies

i basically dress like these guys
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>39118222
What are you? A dwarven blacksmith?
>>
>>39118262
i live innawoods and hunt and do walks and play vidya most of the time.

i've done a bit of blacksmithing in my time.
>>
File: 1495826113957.png (408KB, 450x501px) Image search: [Google]
1495826113957.png
408KB, 450x501px
>>39117921
There are only two options for a robot
>being incredibly lazy and just dressing to blend in
>not caring about what people think of you and going full autismo
either way if you actually put effort and thought into how you dress you are scum
>>
File: shirt.jpg (34KB, 450x380px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
34KB, 450x380px
>>39117921
Yeah I've got a few things off the top of my head.
>Don't wear something you don't think is snazzy. It'll show you're a cuck to the world

>Color coordinate. Black is the ONLY color you can wear all over. Assuming you guys own these pants and an array of t-shirts:
- Light Blue jeans: White, Grey, Red, Brown
- Dark Blue jeans: Any color except purple and grey
- Tan khakis: COOL COLORS!!! Blue, purple, green
- Gray sweatpants: (mmm questionable for outside, but regardless) Blue, pink/soft red
- Military-green cargo pants: Brown, white, BLACK

As for the related photo:
>Chris-chan wears rugby.
>Raglan and henly are Chad shirts
>NEETS wear polos
>Long-sleeve isn't bad-looking, but if it's a SHIRT and not a sweatshirt or something, it's somewhat feminine
>Crew neck,v-neck, and one-pocket are pretty cut-and-dry go-tos for men.
>>
>>39118444
>being incredibly lazy and just dressing to blend in
i've already tried doing this and i still get stared at. idk what im doing wrong.
i think it might be the way i walk or my posture or something.
>>
>>39118596
Any more fab fashion advice, bro?
>>
>>39118648
you probably just look goofy regardless, it's part of being a robot
>>
>>39118949
how do i fix it, anon?
>>
General advice, make sure what you're wearing fits. Too baggy or too tight is a general no-no. It's better to have a few decent-quality, well-fitting clothes than a bunch of cheap, poor-fitting clothing. Unless you're building a wardrobe from the ground up, focus on buying pieces that work with what you already wear.
>>
>>39118596
>light blue jeans and red upper
>tan khakis with blue and purple
>wearing a primary color
These are horrible advice. Dont listen to this guy.
>>
Who here likes streetwear?

>got v1 yeezy boosts, Gosha Rubchinsky shirt, some palace, ripndip and getting supreme soon
>These hoes still aint holla yet
>>
>>39118648
Just go on fa, browse WAYWT threads, inspo threads, cop or not threads and recent cops threads. Try to see what is generally considered tasteful, whats in vogue, what style you feel really reflects you, and what you style you really like. In a few months youll be pretty effay.
>>
>>39117921
Just dress as normally as possible. Blue jeans, inexpensive sneakers, muted coloured shirts with simple designs at most. Do not wear nerdy shit, and most importantly, do not dress like "normal guys" on tv. Unless you live in CA, nobody dresses like that.
>>
File: 20170519_160401.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_160401.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Check out my margielas
>>
>>39120190
/fa/ dresses weird
>>
File: good vs evil.jpg (94KB, 680x310px) Image search: [Google]
good vs evil.jpg
94KB, 680x310px
>>39120104
yur trolling but I'm gonna tell you why my advice rocks and you don't know anything about fashion

Well first off I'm assuming that you're pressed about the primary colors being SUPER pigmented and bright. You're gonna wanna get some duller-colored shirts because wearing bright colors is tacky and meant for uniform work-wear. See picture.

>light blue jeans red shirt
Did you know that women are more attracted to men in red then to men in blue? There's some study somewhere, look it up.
Red is a loud color. It says: IMPORTANCE. The color itself will draw people to your face. So if you don't want people to look at you, never wear red shirts EVER.

>Tan khakis with blue and purple
Same thing with the pigmentation, don't wear indigo blue, you want a light blue; periwinkle. Tan is a warm color and it'll compliment the cool blue color. Blue is a calming color. Did you know hospitals are painted in cool colors because they have a calming psychological effect? Wearing blue says: I'm present and approachable.

Bam. Color theory.
>>
>>39120357
Not all of them. Dig through. Youll find something that you like
>>
>>39118100
Where 2 cop
In other words "where can I find/buy that jacket?"
>>
I only wear dress shirts and dress shoes, sometimes a blazer. I've done this since about 13. I feel comfortable in this attire. I'm 23 now. I love picking out new ties, too. People also treat me with respect. The fact that I'm not ugly also helps. I primarely aquire this clothing at thrift stores. Last week, I found two modern Nordstrom dress shirts at goodwill.
>>
>>39117921
Most important thing is to find clothes that fit. If you compare the sharp-dressed guy at the office to the schlubby dudes, the difference often isn't that the well-dressed guy has much more expensive clothes, it's that his clothes actually fit his body.

As for colors, don't go too crazy. Wear what works the best with your hair color and skin tone. For most of you, that's white, black, or blue.

Once you have the basics down, that's when you can start to have a little fun. Where I work, it's pretty much an unspoken rule for men to wear ties. I hated this at first, but then I started to embrace it. I'm kind of known around work for my tie collection now. A good one can really make your outfit pop. Protip: The Tie Bar has some really cool ties at very affordable prices.

On that same note, accessories like a tie bar, a pocket square (if wearing a suit), or a nice watch can make all the difference.
>>
>>39120372
Yeah cool colors and warm colors can look good if theyre both desaturated but if you wear tan chinos with a light blue upper and 9 out of 10 your fit will look like bland dad core shit. Ex. Cia guy.

Desaturated colors always look good and all that psychological aspect of color theory doesnt actually mean much if you look like shit wearing those colors.
>>
>>39120375
i already have. they dress weird
>>
>>39120564
Okay.

Originally to each their own anon
>>
>>39120561
Also rather than primary colors, olive brown burgundy grey white and black are always the safer options.
>>
>>39120561
cia guy? his pants aren't a warm-toned tan bruv. in fact, they look positively green.
maybe you should go see an optometrist, anon. you've been looking at the screen too long.
>>
File: 1474407470157.jpg (60KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474407470157.jpg
60KB, 500x430px
vintage sportswear sweatshirts, open bottom sweatpants (none of that faggy ass trendy jogger CRAP) and some Asics gel lyte 3's
>>
>>39120920
Ya i just pulled it out of memory since i couldnt be assed to look him up but my point still stands. Tan chinos and a light blue shirt will almost always look like shit.
>>
File: templateclothes.jpg (221KB, 1954x1060px) Image search: [Google]
templateclothes.jpg
221KB, 1954x1060px
i dont even know i dress the same way i did years ago and i havent change since then
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.