[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff you got red pilled on but you wish you weren't >women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1448667145815.jpg (332KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1448667145815.jpg
332KB, 533x477px
Stuff you got red pilled on but you wish you weren't

>women are inferior to men physically and mentally by nature
>a woman will never love and care for a man like a man would for a woman
>wageslavery
>the existence of god is very unlikely and if he exists he's an asshole
>life is ultimately meaningless
>money doesn't equal happiness
>any behaviour is easily explained by psychology
>people are easily manipulated with basic knowledge of psychology
>knowledge is not intelligence
>age is not wisdom
>people are not born equally

There's more for sure but this is what I can come up with rn. What about you?
>>
>>39117699
>>a woman will never love and care for a man like a man would for a woman
This isn't true. I've been with a bunch of girls and they all loved me more than I loved them
>>
>>39117752
>there are unironically chads on this board

the second i decided to stop posting on double chan and check on here this is the first post i see
>>
>>any behaviour is easily explained by psychology
Except it isn't. Do I need to remind you that 70% of psychology experiments have not been replicated? You are right, however when you say:
>>people are easily manipulated with basic knowledge of psychology
Basic reinforcement, punishment, law of effect, variable and fixed ratios, etc. are easily used to alter behavior.
>>
Even /r9k/ boys are just boring sluts who only live to suck and take dick.
>>
>>39117752

Good going, Chad Thundercock! You've turned the entire western society into a wasteland of sluts, roasties, fuckboy players and man-children. And you weren't even trying to destroy civilization anyway, you just did.

God damn you, Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>39118123
>muhhhhhh western sivvilizayshunnnnn
dumb autist
>>
>>39117699
Why does women being physically inferior bother you?
>>
>>39118214
I guess I just wanted to point out that they are inferior in all ways
>>
>>39117699
I can agree with every single one of those, but do you mind expanding on the second point? How exactly can a woman not love and care for a man like a man would a woman? What exactly is your definition of love?
>>
>>39118193

Do you live in the west? Do you not care about the future of western civilization?
>>
>>39118193

Western civilization is the reason you can enjoy a comfy life with luxuries like a heated house, abundant food, safety, internet and advanced technology. You might want to show a bit of appreciation rather than biting the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>39117699
I like this thread. OP is based.
>>
>>39117699
The only things I would disagree with would be
>money doesn't equal happiness
These are pretty much bluepills.
>>
>>39118290
No they are not. Money can buy happiness though, doesn't mean it will.
>>
>>39118271
A women loves mostly superficial things like money, car, house, basically what a man can provide for her. A man loves emotional things (if he's not only in it for the sex), just knowing that there is someone they can trust, and they most of the time don't expect much more out of their partners than honesty, loyalty and similar interests.

I hope that makes sense somehow? Sorry english is not my mother tongue having a hard time explaining myself rn.
>>
>>39118290
>>39118392

Money only buys you temporary happiness.
>>
>>39118392
>>39118494
And a lack of money only gives you temporary unhappiness? No. Be real.
>>
>>39118271
For women, it's more about access to resources. A strong man is more likely to have more resources than a weaker man. As such, they are better providers. Women don't love the man--they love the resources that come with his hard work.
>>
>>money doesn't equal happiness

Thats bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>39118576
For some it will. I was wrong.
I am pretty wealthy and for me it doesn't.
I can afford pretty much anything I desire but some things are just not obtained with money.

It's my own red pill I guess
>>
>>39118392
Money doesn't buy happiness. What money does is it removes the stress of potentially not having enough for rent one month, or food. Additionally, a large amount of money grants you opportunities to do things most people can't. I'd rather be depressed to hell while seeing the world than depressed inside a cubicle.
>>
>>39117699
Society hates some no matter what they do, so do as much damage as possible on your way out.
>>
Alpha males don't exist
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 250x180px
>>39117699
Your point about women not loving men the same way that men love women is one of the most depressing things I've had the misfortune of being redpilled on. It's interesting to me that no great love story has ever been written by a women, pretty much all the "classics" that I can think of are written by men. When 50 Shades of Grey turned into a big thing a while back it depressed me to no end to think that a huge group of women find that to be the pinnacle of a relationship. What's the point of being with a woman if she doesn't really care about you as a person? This realization will likely be the true reason why I kill myself if I somehow make it to 30 years old.
>>
>>39118279
>>39118283
>muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fucking maericans
>>
>>39117699
>>women are inferior to men physically and mentally by nature
>>a woman will never love and care for a man like a man would for a woman
>>wageslavery
>>the existence of god is very unlikely and if he exists he's an asshole
>>life is ultimately meaningless
>>money doesn't equal happiness
>>any behaviour is easily explained by psychology
>>people are easily manipulated with basic knowledge of psychology
>>knowledge is not intelligence
>>age is not wisdom
>>people are not born equally
100% correct EXCEPT
brother, trust in Christ makes a lot of things that make you feel bad make sense
and
no its not. its a battle for a better future until you die. nobody ever said things would be easy. but in the end you will be rewarded
>>
>>39118933
I respect in what you believe in, but the evidences for god not existing are just exceeding the ones for him to exist by far.

I'm not saying I know that he doesn't exist, I just think it's very unlikely.
>>
>>39119013
Ok then what created the universe?
>>
>>39119018
I don't know. Neither do you.
>>
>>39119027
I know the alternative to there being a God is a universe which created itself. If that's not outlandish then why is a god who created himself so?
>>
>>39118933
>brother, trust in Christ makes a lot of things that make you feel bad make sense

Bitch please. Giving you warm fuzzies from the delusions that all your suffering is just a test and all your good fortunes a karmic reward doesn't make things "make sense".
>>
>>39119058
If it's possible natural reality could've always been or somehow generates more of itself, why is a god necessary?
>>
>>39119081
I'm saying it's anybody's guess.
>>
>>39119058
You could call whatever created the universe god if you'd like to, that doesn't mean he's a good guy yet alone even a sentient being.

What I'm on about it that I don't think there's a god who consciously gives a shit about humans, the earth or anything he created. The God as shown as in various modern religions.
>>
>>39119101
So if neither you nor anyone else knows, and there's no good reason to limit it to only one option, why hold belief that one is true?
>>
File: 1502681710168.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1502681710168.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>happiness doesn't exist
>you're lonely in the world,your pain is your pain,no one gonna feel that pain for you
>humans are bad of nature
>selfishness is the reason why humans are fucked up since always
>>
>>39119058
explain how Santa is not god
>>
>>39117699

the world favors people born with sociopathic traits. our economic systems and power structures all reflect this
>>
>>39117752
come back when you lose your job and you are hospitalize. see if they love you :^) also getting them pregent while being poor will make them leave you because her attraction to you is tide to the maternal instinct and she want to give her children the best environment.
>>
>>39119263
>humans are bad of nature
>selfishness is the reason why humans are fucked up since always

what do you mean by bad? and if humans were truly selfish we wouldn't have been able to propagate like we have.

I assume by "bad" you'll give me some hippy bullshit about destroying nature. only modern comforts have you even considering such a thing. Nature is either survive or die. If humans were "good" by your standards we would have been so weak evolutionary that we would have died out in an instant.
>>
>>39119382
>I assume by "bad" you'll give me some hippy bullshit about destroying nature.
No.When i say "bad of nature",i mean like psychopaths and our selfishness towards others.
>>
>>39118193
he is right guys are giving up because they don't want your sloppy seconds and only cucks with no self respect go for leftovers. keep it brother you are doing a good job and destroyed your civilaztion.
>>
>>39119431
again. your perception of human behavior is distorted by the current time.
humans are by nature ruthless who will do whatever it takes to protect and propagate their in group.
If you go back to hunter gatherer days I guarantee you would consider all of the men "psychopaths". there's a reason this ruthless behavior exists. because it works.

what is truly bad, killing the entirety of a rival tribe in battle or letting them murder yours because you were too weak and empathetic to defend yourself?
>>
File: 1500858179409.jpg (43KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
1500858179409.jpg
43KB, 557x557px
>>39118551
>what is the second Iaw of thermodynamics
>>
>>39119518

Not him but in case where violence is necessary for your own survival its justified. However you still see people fucking eachother over for no functional reason. Bullying still exist (infact its only getting worse), people seem to love nothing more than tearing others down wether socially or physically, simply for the sake of getting a kick out of it.

Or for example, one tribe attacking another tribe to get a little bit of resources that wouldn't have made a big difference either way, but they do it anyways because the other tribe is weak and people seem to love fucking eachother over like i said.

There is a lot of unnecessary violence and victimization in humanity, and most of it is not done for functional reasons
>>
>>39118279
Why would I care about the West when I'm dead?
>>
>>39119778
congratulations having the brain of a woman

this isn't accidental either. you've been programmed this way
>>
File: 1500681346947.jpg (9KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1500681346947.jpg
9KB, 250x263px
>>39117752
>This isn't true. I've been with a bunch of girls and they all loved me more than I loved them
I swear if I keep seeing these /reddit/ tier posts I'm leaving and never going to return.
>>
>>39119018
Quantum fluctuation. Everything that can happen will happen, as time is infinite. It just so happened that suddenly reality opened up it's giant black asshole and shat out the universe literally only because it was bound to happen eventually.
>>
File: 1502518396697.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502518396697.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>Everyone has a tipping point
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.