[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think that olive guy is blackmailing that bailey chick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: received_474865556211364.jpg (36KB, 720x1142px) Image search: [Google]
received_474865556211364.jpg
36KB, 720x1142px
Guys I think that olive guy is blackmailing that bailey chick on discord

Can someone please help me i have more details but im afraid youre gonna skip this post if its short anon
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw no discord e-celeb shill who posts about me
ajajajajajjajaja
>>
>>39116134
Don't worry, Bailey's fake anyway.
>>
>>39116134
noone cares about this shit

>>39116189
this, hes a catfish
>>
>>39116134
What Bailey ####?
>>
>>39116556
Why the fuck do you care? It's a catfish, not a real girl. Also can't keep their story straight, unless they simultaneously live in several different states.
>>
>>39116556

Olive threatened me to release her nudes if we kept talking, then she added olive back and now she says she was "told to" stop talking to me

Isnt this fishy as hell
>>
>>39116596
I want to know which one, there are multiple (((Bailey)))s
>>
>>39116596
She lives in westchester county ny, i know that for a fact

The olive guy lives in tx and has her nudes and is blackmailing her with them, i think
>>
>>39116627
Bud sorry to tell you, that ones fake. Dont bother with it. Me and my friend debunked him a while ago.
>>
>>39116657
Any evidence for this friendo?
>>
I want you all to fucking go back to facebook
>>
>Bailey is still making threads about himself
Wasn't it enough when you got caught samefagging as his stalker
>>
>>39116643
There are no nudes, and she's told me she lives in texas, cali, and another state I don't remember. There is no bailey.
>>
>>39116797
I literally texted her on a 914 number though

Youre telling me she has burners for catfishing?
>>
>>39116887
there are plenty of stuff to get fake numbers online, hell even google gives you a free phone number on gmail
>>
>>39116942
You cant text on a google phone number. Also most if not all of those things dont let you pick your number
>>
>>39116887
I'm telling you you're being played.

I know for a fact "bailey" sends nudes of some girl because they sent me some. Anybody want to post some?
>>
>>39116965
Post pls thanks anon
>>
>>39116991
No, then "she'd" know who I am. I want to see what they're sending other anons. I've only got 4 nudes, some might be ones she's sent other people but I don't want to risk it because I'm making good progress and the girl's hot. After she ghosts me I'll post them in the next thread I see.
>>
>>39117051
So you're a liar?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.