[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my gf a trap? we haven't had sex yet so I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Is my gf a trap? we haven't had sex yet so I can't tell for sure but sometimes she looks a little weird idk I need some reasurrance
pic related it's her
>>
It's 2017

You're dating a tranny

Get over it
>>
probably not, just has a long face
shoulders and collarbones are pretty feminine
>>
>>39112681
>masculine jawline
Of course not, OP. You're perfectly fine. (S)he might be into pegging
>>
there's no way to tell, there are some manly females out there
but the odds of her belonging to 0.01% of the population is very slim...
>>
>>39112713
Thanks anon this makes me feel better I guess I should just try to have sex with her to know for certain but I'm not too sure how to go about it
>>
File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png
9KB, 365x378px
>>39112681
>tfw no tranny cheeto gf
>>
>>39112782
I fucking kekked
>>
>Adi Levi
JUDE
>>
>>39112681
She (male) is totally a girl anon. Don't tell google if you disagree, they'll fire you.
>>
Fapped to this
>>
File: IMG_1715.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1715.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>39112708
>muh current year
Traps are gay, faggot.
>>
>everyone itt being faggot phoneposters who don't have 4chan X to provide a nice faceberg link based on dumbass OP's filename
>>
>>39112713
Long face, very little fat, no breasts. Looks a lot like transsexual female to me. Or anorectic one.
>>
>>39113278
It's okay to be gay these days, though.
>>
nah dude, not likely
traps are like 1% of the population.
You aren't likely to meet one at random.
Besides maybe her father had a strong chin , I once dated a girl with a very subtle cleft chin
>>
>>39114660
I don't care what others think. I don't want to date a fucking man
>>
Feminine features, I say shes a chick. Hairdo is the weird thing for me. Those bangs...
>>
>>39112681
I see what you are doing this picture is actually you and you are wondering if you are passable, well answer is NO, broad skinny shoulders, manly face and no tits how big is your penis? Most pathetic robots would fuck you though
>>
>>39115155
You are dating a man though so that makes you a faggot there is no way to even argue this, the fact you are dating a man means you are gay this person is clearly a man and you can't see it? Closet fag detected enjoy sucking her cock
>>
>>39115155
If you dont care what others think why the fuck post his picture here and ask us?
>>
>>39112681
It shouldn't matter if she is or isn't if you love her.
>>
>>39115513
trap spotted
just stay male and be gay
being a trap will fuck your shit up
>>
>>39115513
KYS faggot you belong on /lgbt/
>>
>>39115513
You sound mentally ill possible shemale just stay a male and fuck men no need to trap out
>>
>>39112681
How big is her cock? 100% positive this is a dickgirl
>>
>>39115038
Did you run your tongue through the cleft in passionate make out sessions? I know I would.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.