[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my neighbor bought a fucking rooster. It screams constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

So my neighbor bought a fucking rooster.

It screams constantly from the moment the sun comes up to the moment the last bits of light leave the sky. It's so fucking loud that I can hear it even now in my room with all the windows and doors closed and a fan on full blast.

I don't know what to do, it feels like I'm going fucking insane. My brain is being penetrated by this retarded rooster that just will not stop it's autistic screeching. The sound is so loud and so grating to the ears that it causes me physical pain

Is there anyway I can get this fucker in trouble with the law? I'm afraid I'm going to snap one day and axe murder his entire family. WHAT DO I DO???
>>
>>39112023
Poison the cock. It'll look like it died of natural causes.
>>
>>39112023
file a noise complaint, mate
>>
Where do you live? Roosters are illegal in my area to own.
You can do that or find out if your neighborhood has an Homeonwner's Association
>>
>>39112023
as other anon said

where do you live? within city limits? it's probably illegal
>>
>>39112108
I'm guessing this nigger is rural
>>
>>39112023
I know in the usa some cities won't allow roosters in cities limits for this very reason. Check to see if you could report it. If not, start leaving scraps in their yard. A predator will eventually appear and take care of the rooster for you. Or catch it and cook those tendies.
>>
>>39112023
you know what this is, OP?

this is God interfering. He's saying: anon, you stay up too fucking late. I want you up early, because that'll make you feel better.

the rooster is a blessing. learn to love it
>>
File: GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png
235KB, 582x600px
>>39112023
i just can't understand noisy ass motherfuckers.

bane of all that is peaceful they need drama and noise because they can't be alone for 2 damn minutes without going insane from lack of social interaction fuck them. i want to kill them.
>>
>>39112140
No, not rural. I live on a little island right next to Seattle in Washington. It's a relatively small community and all the house are pretty close to each other.

This town loves to support farmers and local businesses for their e-peen so I doubt there are any laws against having roosters. Everyone in the neighborhood despises them but they're all too pussy to do anything
>>
>>39112209
its a rooster anon lol
>>
>>39112191
I'd be fine if all it did was crow when the sun came up. But this dumbass motherfucker screams it's lungs out ALL FUCKING DAY, NON-STOP.

I thought roosters were only supposed to crow in the fucking morning but oh how wrong I was. If your neighbor has a dumbass rooster that was crowing at 8pm because there's still light out you'd be fucking mad too. Even headphones don't drown it out
>>
Build some explosives out of ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel, put it into a grenade and blast that fucker to kingdom come when the neighbors aren't home.
>>
>>39112023
Cops don't care when an odd pet like this ends up dead. Go borrow a vicious dog and "accidentally" let it in the neighbor's yard. Either that or get a gun and wait until the family leaves.
>>
>>39112314
FUCKlNG KEK
K E K
>>
>>39112222
Lived on Whidbey and the way you described is accurate. Honestly I'd just get a pellet gun and shoot the thing. The people seemed more passive than confrontational. Anyways check the noise ordnance too and file a complaint
>>
Eh, I never thought roosters were that bad. Grandpa decided to raise his own chicken and lamb, so of course he had a rooster for the hens, and it would do it's typical noise making every morning, but it wasn't very bad. I never had any complaints when I went stayed the night over at my grandparents' house. You're going to get used to it.
>>
>>39112023
Take it when they let it outside and kill it inside your bathtub. You can prepare it to cook and eat it if you'd like.
>>
File: hahn.jpg (143KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
hahn.jpg
143KB, 1200x900px
>>39112023
kill it and roast it
>>
give them a rooster collar, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34eFiQ1p-hw
alternatively, you could look up the penalty for killing someone's animal. if it's not bad, just go over there and kill it (as humanely as possible, please).
>>
File: bug fugub.jpg (501KB, 1944x1162px) Image search: [Google]
bug fugub.jpg
501KB, 1944x1162px
>>39112023
>So my neighbor bought a fucking rooster.
I'm a city fag and this sentence is so fucking hilarious for me. It's sounds so absurd and random kekeke
>>
Just shoot it with a gun. It isn't hard.
>>
>>39113218
discharging a gun within the city limits is almost always against the law
>>
>>39112023
Buy a cat and wait.
>>
>>39112242
>pet owners
>not pieces of shit

choose one

very few actually take good care of their pets. They just want to cuddle with them. But what pisses me off is when they try to justify their pets noisiness or violent behavior or shitting everywhere.

pet owners can be some of the most insufferable people there are.
>>
Shoot it and call it a mistake.
>>
Get a fox as a pet. What happens happens.
>>
>>39112023
Do you not have double glazing?
>>
Sue for devaluing your property
>>
sneak into the neighbors yard at night and hypnotize it. just swirl your finger in a cirlce infront of his faggot ass eyes and he'll just stop fucking moving,then you can carry him somewhere and slit his fucking faggot ass throat
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.