[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please tell me not all women are like this. I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1502811013355.png (298KB, 839x2172px) Image search: [Google]
1502811013355.png
298KB, 839x2172px
Someone please tell me not all women are like this. I can't handle this story
>>
sorry about your thread
>>
>>39111766

Sorry Anon, they are. Chad wins agaiiiiiin~~~~~
>>
>>39111766
good lord that must burn like a son of a bitch.
>>
File: 87E.jpg (70KB, 883x809px) Image search: [Google]
87E.jpg
70KB, 883x809px
>>39111766
I can't believe I read the whole thing. Her slut level is really impressive btw.
>>
>>39111766
Human relations ...are annoying .... better be alone ... and be and egoist Mofo
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 963x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 963x821px
Someone please tell me not all men are like this. I can't handle this story
>>
File: comboburst-1.png (213KB, 576x767px) Image search: [Google]
comboburst-1.png
213KB, 576x767px
>>39111766
tl:dr please tell a long story short.
>>39112538
you too
>>
File: cuka_nahuy_блядь.png (49KB, 758x143px) Image search: [Google]
cuka_nahuy_блядь.png
49KB, 758x143px
>>39112586
oops
forgive my blindness, I can see it now.
>>
>>39111766
fembot, ready to answer.

Ok, first off, no. Proof: me. I have more discipline than this woman to control my sexual urges. Even if it was a nasty rebellion against her bf, I still don't agree to this kind of behavior.

I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch about this, guys. This is a once in a lifetime kind of bitch.

Or maybe she was a bitch AND retarded. Some girls are just stupid.

But you guys know this...
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 1069x946px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 1069x946px
>>39112643
>y-you're just crazy!
men are a meme
>>
>>39112700
Sadly player type guys are treated like god among women and if bf isnt one he's going to be dropped.
>>
All women are like that. Best learn that now than later. You want loyalty and unconditional love? Buy a dog.
>>
>>39111766
I'll tell you this. NAWALT until they are AWALT. How do they all become like that? You just didn't hold frame brah! You just didn't pick the right women brah! It's honestly not worth chasing unicorns when we all want one. You want the best girl possible right? She wants the best man at the moment and the player in the story played her ass like a fiddle as concluded by the commenter here [1]. I'm honestly rambling but I think of it this way. There's isn't a perfect woman for me nor for every man. We'll all end up settling eventually because some are more afraid of freedom and loneliness than caged emotions within relationships.

Tl;Dr: It's safer to believe AWALT than it is to believe NAWALT imo because they have the potential as do all women.

[1]https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3fs7uj/comment/ctrh95d
>>
>>39112538
>>39112719
i'm a little disturbed by the fact that she did not even consider working it out with the husband and moved straight to "divorce + bleed him for child support money". i mean she's the wronged party for sure and he betrayed her and etc but she said he's generally smart and trustworthy... is that not worth even attempting to salvage? idk, i'm probably doing apologetics because this board has warped my mind so i just want to take the guy's side.
>>
>>39112748
I don't like player type guys though.
Like literally I've been approached by these guys and I swerve away from them. They aren't my type

You guys can think what you want but the truth is that each women has a different preference
>>
>>39113260
Getting over the feeling of betrayal is way too hard. It takes a special kind of human to want to sort it out and fix it up. The natural response to many would be to break it off and burn them to the ground. I can't blame her. And if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be able to blame the guy. My heart was crushed just by seeing my high school crush date someone who was other than me. Imagine being in love, in an intimate relationship and having someone do that to you. It would be beyond crushing.
>>
>>39113367
>They aren't my type
So what's your type? Geeky and mysterious ones?
>>
>>39112538
>I saw a pussy on my hubbin's fone...!
this is, in no way, comparable to the op.
>>
>>39113649
False equivalency and roasties. What else is new.
>>
>>39113376
you're right. i doubt i would do any better in that situation. thanks for the perspective anon.
>>
>>39113649
>>39112719
>cheat on your pregnant wife
>with someone you just met
>no protection
And to top it off he tries to go for the good old gaslight. Imagine the genders were reversed- which one is more disturbing?
>>
reddit in a nutshell

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3gtsh6/well_some_other_guy_just_took_my_18_m_gf_now_ex_i/

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

WE HAVE A SERIOUS CASE OF WRONGTHINK RIGHT HERE
>>
>>39113403
Not mysterious. I'm mysterious enough myself.

Geeky isn't specifically what I go for, unless you mean geeky = skinny?

What I don't like about chads is their size. 2 big 4 me, me no likey.
>>
>>39113923
I mean more about character attributes.
>>
File: 1481646616723.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481646616723.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>>39111766
>date girl for 4 nearly 5 years
>she's hardcore christian
>virgin and demands we wait til marriage
>shuts me down anytime we start to get too sexual
>fine with it
>actually in love with her and like the traditional relationship
>one of her friends eventually starts spreading rumors I'm cheating on her
>it builds and builds as her parents join in on shit talking me since they had never liked me
>we start fighting
>eventually break up
>she calls me one night a few months later
>we start talking
>suddenly tells me she lost her virginity in a one night stand
>starts telling me how the guy fucked her and how it was
>tells me she wanted to do more but he eventually left because he got a call from another girl/fuckbuddy he was going to go fuck
>after that tells me she's calmed down now and wants to get back together
>hang up
>haven't talked to her since
>haven't tried dating since
>don't even want to ever be with a woman now
women aren't even human they have no sense of emotions
>>
>>39113992
Anon, it's going to sounds cliche but dont let one event to define whole relationship thingy.
>>
>>39113992

They call it human not huwoman
>>
ITT toastie roasties get pissed they've been called out
>>
>>39114060
>lol just find another girl bro
>ignore the fact you wasted years on her
>ignore the fact you'll never find another girl with the same interests as you
>ignore the fact that all women see you as a creepy old virgin at this point
>>
>>39114134
>>ignore the fact you wasted years on her
People waste more years on pointless marriages. You're not special.
>>ignore the fact you'll never find another girl with the same interests as you
That's your attitude. If you're going to whine in the corner as beat up dog then fine but dont complain then.
>>ignore the fact that all women see you as a creepy old virgin at this point
There are plenty of guys who lost their virginities after 25.
>>
>>39111766
>Woman goes to a camp and notices an attractive guy interested in her

I don't see a woman resisting this. Women aren't strong enough to be faithful in these situations
I mean, most MEN would have second thoughts too if they were away from their girlfriends and a woman that is more beautiful and attractive start paying attention to them, don't even lie.
>>
>>39114205
So your argument is just wait until women get desperate and too old to fuck chads and need a beta provider then fuck one I hate
>>
>>39114270
No, my advice is suck it up and find another girl or stop posting whiny stories.
>>
>>39114288
>suck it up and find another girl
Because women are just jumping to date below average looking virgin weebs
>>
>>39114351
>Because women are just jumping to date below average looking virgin weebs
There are guys who are worst than you and still have gf's
>>
>>39114627
Yes because they settled and were willing to become a beta provider, I have no desire to pay for some woman who's had her fun and fucked who knows how many chads and now just wants stability until she decides she doesn't and goes back to fucking random guys again.
>>
>>39114712
Anon, let's be honest. If you keep believing in that prophecy (which actually has a lot of truth in it) then you remain virgin for the rest of your life. It's pretty simple. It seems like you believe that once you're in relationship there's no way out. If she treats you as beta provider - dump her and find another.
>>
>>39111766
You're rather immature if that effects you. If a girl refuses to have sex with you then goes around having sex with some other guy(s) you were rather foolish to think she liked you as much as you thought she did. It happens. Get over it. It doesn't even sound like it happened to you. It's kind of cringe worthy that would upset you.
>>
>>39114797
>If she treats you as beta provider - dump her and find another
At this point that would be every woman, I'm too old to find anyone who hasn't already fucked every chad in sight
>>
>>39111766
Very interesting. I know a chick named Lexi who went to my college, had a regular summer camp job, was a total emotionally damaged slut and had a nice-guy ex bf who went to the same college.
>>
>>39113948
Oh, ok. So quiet and socially recluse? Hell no.

I'm really quiet, so I'm looking for that polar opposite that can get me talking.
Someone who's got an energetic personality, and, if possible, is optimistic.

You wanna find a SO who's different from you in how they act and perceive themselves. That's my main goal. Find a guy who's nothing like me. Ideally we'd both like vidya but that isn't my greatest concern.
>>
>>39113260
>>39113649
Woman cheats on man
>what a whore, he should leave her immediately. He's a cuck if he stays
Man cheats on woman
>so disturbing that she doesn't want to try and work it out, she doesn't even know if he was really cheating
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.