[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you a thug in school? >beat up kids every day when I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 19

File: 4chan-arch-find-image.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-arch-find-image.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Were you a thug in school?

>beat up kids every day when I was in elementary school
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>39111644
posting no bully rangers
>>
no I was the one without friends
>>
File: 6-4aQ-Qp.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6-4aQ-Qp.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>39111690
antibully ranger transformation
>>
File: Strike-4-Img002.png (88KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Strike-4-Img002.png
88KB, 720x405px
>>39111709
it's important not to bully
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>39111745
bullies hurt us all
>>
File: 1497340423151.gif (2MB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497340423151.gif
2MB, 700x600px
>>39111644
>clogged toilets for no reason
>stole shit from classrooms
>pissed in kids backpack during gym once
>stole wallet and threw money away
>>
>>39111644
I was the one who was beat up quite often in elementary school and would get suspended for getting hit by other kids.
>>
>>39111893
I pissed on the floor in one unused hallway.
>>
just when I was like 5 or 6, we'd basically go full mount&blade with 2-4 people on the playground and 'conquer' all the playing materials, starting with the shovels cause they made some amazing weapons.

i got to sit on the bench all the time, but i've never bullied anyone past that, nor was I the victim.
>>
>>39111644
Your image made me imagine you were a big bully in highschool but turned into a femboi sissy who posts on 4chan all day looking to have his cock bullied.
>>
File: slav.jpg (94KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
94KB, 600x448px
>>39111644
tfw live in a shithole balkan slav country and my middle school years were unironically like out of a shounen anime. If I could draw I'd literally draw a shounen manga about the power struggles, the cliques. the factions and the war between different schools, all the territory control and everything with my slow rise to power from a transfer student to 2nd in command.

Looking back to it now it almost seems surreal but it also kind of gave me that level of social currency that made sure that I grew up rather functional and definitely not a beta.
>>
>>39111644
I got into a lot of fights in preschool. Usually a gang of kids would try to beat me, I can't remember why. I'd fight back too though.
>>
>>39112002
Then Fuck outta here
>>
File: 1502729768696.jpg (31KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1502729768696.jpg
31KB, 640x475px
>>39112002
I always wanted to be a Japanese delinquent beating up people for a living
>>
>>39112002
You should write out a thorough greentext about it sometime.
>>
>>39111893
>stole wallet and threw money away
what a fucking idiot
>>
>>39112002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3SoMKr0nQ
>>
File: e96.jpg (35KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
35KB, 607x608px
>>39112056
pic related

>>39112076
>>39112111
tfw no 80s inspired banchou juvenile gf, i also fucking love cromartie

>>39112080
I would but the stories are so long because there was an entire system to why and how everything operated and most people would probably just think I'm making it up. Little do they know that in slav lands everything is possible
>>
File: 19.png (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
116KB, 400x400px
>>39111644
Quite possibly the antithesis of a thug;

>Going through an environmentalist/ politically conscious phase.
>Purchase a litter picker to help clean up our village, actually do a pretty good job at it.
>Kids mock me whilst others secretly think I'm cool.
>Those who choose to pick on me kept tickling me and poking me, which for someone who is completely alien to physical contact was quite unnerving. Couldn't help but laugh silently and try to get away. Resent physical contact now because of it aside from hugs. I'd probably faint if someone tried to pet me or touch me otherwise through sheer shock.
>Was naturally good at maths though I didn't try much, eventually got good at school though wasn't aware of "revision" at the time, my parent's never really taught me much.
>Learn how to use the internet well and stay highly secure.
>Have great relations with family.
>Went biking with friends frequently, after junior school I never did anything like that again and was traumatized putting me off bicycles forever.
>Whenever friends wanted to shoot each-other with BB guns I basically turned into Kyoko from Yuru Yuri. Though I was actually pretty lethal with a gun mostly because I was a complete maniac with the smallest degree of power, won virtually any fight I got into though was naturally a pacifist, since my one trait is failing at everything I do thought I'd only cause more trouble if I got involved in that manner.
>Was one of the few people friendly to a disabled kid who later turned into a furry though I liked him for some reason. His sister (male now) was kind to me as well. Otherwise people always used to play bulldogs with him and make him the bulldog so they could walk past him and have everyone win.
>Probably the closest to being a "normie" I ever was, always been in some weird middle-ground where I have the capacity to potentially be one though my personality and experiences make it impossible, especially since I always panic and tremble at any task now.
>>
>>39112230
>>39111893
What!? How could you do such awful things? That being said I do remember this disabled kid braking the rim of a toilet and everyone was in sheer disbelief as to how it could have occurred, some speculate that he grabbed it and starting swinging it with rage until he snapped it off or something. Bless him.

>>39111774
Like that scene, if only because Satoko was annoying beyond belief. Keiichi is brilliant by the way.

>>39111708
Oh, sorry to hear anon! Hope your life has gotten better since.
>>
>>39112230
Starbreaker is cute but she would bully you
>>
I used to bully the kid who ran like Naruto.
>>
I was the girl with the messy grasy hair and eyebags who spent her breaks praying in the school church or walking pretending to be busy so that people wouldnt notice i was lonely.
>>
>>39112375
Stop anon, I don't want to remember.

>>39112323
That's probably true, still I have a sixth sense when it comes to bully detection at least half the time. Besides my avoidance can come in surprisingly handy at time - if only because it stops my coworkers from thinking that I'm a complete shut-in.
>>
>>39111644
Jup thats me. Elementary school people where afraid of me. Parents told there children not to play with me. Wasnt welcome at some friends house's.
At Highschool i was also a bully. After that i wasnt a bully so much.
Now I really regret the things ive done.
Damaged some people pretty bad. Also it left its mark on me
>>
>>39112203
Pls tell us some stories anon

I'll believe you
>>
File: 1502237953910.jpg (65KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502237953910.jpg
65KB, 800x500px
>thug older kid made me suck his cock
>first time fapping was later that night to the memory
>>
I was the bullied not the bully despite being a big guy. I was 6'2" and heavy built in like 7th grade and played football for years. I was a big guy but really lacked self condfidence even after getting fit.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just designed to be bullied.
>>
File: 1474358882097.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474358882097.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>39112526
People tend to overestimate the importance of their actions, you may have left some marks though ultimately it is their responsibility to respond appropriately to such challenges and achieve emotional closure as such. Also your grammar and syntax is hideous. Its "their" when referring to someone's possessions and "there" when referring to a location. "Wasn't" not "Wasnt" (the apostrophe in this case shortens "was not") and "houses" not "house's" - nothing belongs to the house. Capitalize every "I" and paragraph appropriately, you are writing in prose not poetry. I'm assuming you're foreign of course, and apologies if this comes off as obsessive though for someone who obsesses over near everything it can really rattle my hi-hats. On another note have you ever watched A Clockwork Orange or read the novel? You'd probably enjoy that.
>>
>>39112813
Please bully me too anon. I misspell quite often.
>>
>>39112813
Hey, thanks for the corrections. Im foreign yes. My grammer is just really bad.
You say its there responsibility to act properly? Maybe thats correct
>>
File: 1500488418604.png (33KB, 1060x722px) Image search: [Google]
1500488418604.png
33KB, 1060x722px
>mfw my primary school bully is now a manlet hippie

Should I beat him up? Hes like a head shorter than me
>>
File: 22.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>39113106
I'm not saying that you're entirely absolved from the blame, though one cannot use issues in the past as an excuse to not advance themselves either intellectually or physically; sure some may be left with genuine issues in communication or increased anxiety though with the will to push oneself past that can still reduce the effects of such, even if its only to a limited degree. And sorry for this though its "I'm" - you NEVER write "Im", the apostrophe here makes it short for "I am", "Im" isn't a word. Also "that's" not "thats", this time short for "that is".

>>39112937
I'm not much of a bully anon, at most I'd probably just stretch your cheeks and feel really guilty afterwards. Usually whenever I try to assert myself as being the dominant force I end up accidentally being far too nice and sending the exact opposite message. Its a bizarre feeling.
>>
>>39113283
Here's a (You) for pic related. Made me kek thoroughly. Also don't beat up the hippie, he's defenseless.
>>
>>39111644
I was autisticly prone to violence and always fought other kids either for fun or anger

>I punched a girl with athema in the throat because she kept poking me
>I told this boy to stand up so I could hump him like I saw on TV
>The older kids liked me cause they thought me swearing was funny
>I stole cool looking magnets from the white boards
>Me and an older boy dumped a garbage can into the toilet and stomped it down and repeatedly flushed it
>I would steal pokemon cards and it made me feel like team rocket
>Me and an older kid griefed kids on the soccer field by being goalie and throwing balls at kids faces on purpose
>Me and an older kid would snitch on a random kid for doing something that he didn't do but they believed us since it was 2 against 1
>I spat gum in a kid's hair from the monkey bars
>>
File: 1445281393813.png (299KB, 673x669px) Image search: [Google]
1445281393813.png
299KB, 673x669px
>>39111644
>Be devilish little me
>Torture psychologically other kids bullying him or manipulating them to have arguments with their friends
>Throw heavy objects like pencil sharpeners, staplers or metal spoons when nobody was looking
>Throw eraser dust and sand and their eyes for shit and giggles
>Throw excrements at them using empty doritos bags
>Pee on girls to mark territory
>Steal Pokemon cards and the like
>Destroy other kids class projects entering in the empty classroom during recess through the windows
>Once I stabbed a kid in the eye

Who /devilish/ here?
>>
>>39114300
Also:
>Throw cheese and milk to the lactose intolerant kids
>>
File: 1494530014566.jpg (46KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494530014566.jpg
46KB, 396x482px
>>39111644
I was that kind and clever kid who fell in with a croud of arseholes who used to bully people and fuck about in class to ruin everyones education.
You could say I was out of place cause i was a boffin in higher sets whie the others were all in the bottom sets for everything.
I never used to join in with the bullying yet would ocasionally laugh, hence I was tarred with the bully brush by everyone.
In lessons I used to study hard, yet when that lunch time bell went, I was an out of control rebel who used to...
>Disobey uniform rules.
>Smoke roll ups and weed.
>Get into fights and brawls.
>Set of fire alarms.
>make fires on the playground and field.
>Vandalise school property by smashing windows and opening bleed valves on radiators so it flooded with shitty black water.
>picklock locked doors so we could go in and steal shit.
>steal food from the cafeateria.
>set of bangers and fireworks
>Go down teachers bags and steal their money and fags.
>>
File: Spank.jpg (56KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
Spank.jpg
56KB, 920x730px
>>39114794
That's some serious mischief here
>>
>>39114536
Time for some nourishing tacoage!

>>39114794
Holy heck, that's pretty hardcore.
>>
>>39112203
Have a friend from serbia, he tells me all the time about this kind of shit so i believe you
>>
>>39113106
It was also your responsibility to act properly too, retard. But you didn't, and now you're a fucking loser who does nothing but jack off and browse the same image board every day
>>
File: 00003.jpg (135KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
00003.jpg
135KB, 900x675px
>>39111644
Fuck off, Tristen.
>>
>>39113913
>I would steal pokemon cards and it made me feel like team rocket

I once had my best pokemon card stolen from me please end yourself you pathetic piece of garbage
>>
No but when I was in elementary school I farted in from of my waifu and it smelled and I experienced tremendous shame and now I have social anxiety that always makes my stomach hurt and it ruined my life
>>
>>39115250

Pokemon cards got banned at our school but kids would bring them anyways to trade them and look at them at recess.
The mornings before school were common time on the school grounds all the classes mingled together.
I saw these 5th graders standing next to the fence looking at a card. It was fall so there was tons of leaf piles up against the fence.
Then the bell rang and everyone had to go inside. The kid didn't want to get his card taken away so he hid it in the leaf pile.
But the 3rd graders got to take their playground break before the 5th grades.
So during our recess I went and kicked all the leaves until I saw the card fly out.
I took it. It was a holographic hitmonchan.
Later that kid somehow knew I did it and tried to group his friends around me and ask me about it but I just insisted that I didn't know what he was talking about.
Lol fucking faggot.
>>
>beat up a Turk and called his mom a whore because he kept fucking with me
>smashed an Albanian into a radiator after he spit in my face during Religion class
>bullied the faggy looking kid, but playfully, didn't dislike him, just wanted to mess with him a little
>actually sperged out and kicked me in the nuts one day

All happened in middle school. Was a decently sized lad but people thought they could fuck with me because I was always quiet. Not a loner, just didn't want to talk to anyone outside my group of friends
>>
>>39115329
t. Kosovan Serb
>>
>framed a kid I didn't like, told my mom he was bullying me and he got suspended

I regret it a lot, I always wanted to apologize to that kid. That probably is the worst thing I've done to someone else.
>>
File: 324234234.png (459KB, 807x830px) Image search: [Google]
324234234.png
459KB, 807x830px
>Friends with the big thug that beat the shit out of everyone
>Friends with the weird punks that everyone thought were Devil worshipers
>Friends with the those kids everyone thought would become school shooters
>Never said a word to everyone else
>Despite company, still had amazing grades and never got into trouble.
Due to all of this I somehow got the reputation of being a stone-cold psycho and no one would approach me, even though I'm one of the biggest pussy around and the only reason I hung out with the others is because they were the only ones that I shared interests with.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.