[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/down-sy ndrome-iceland/ the eug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/

the eugenics has started.

in this world of neomarxism and feminism we must make absolute sure there are no unwanted tard creeps with bad genes.

really makes you think

I'm so depressed reading stuff like this, this world is fucking brutal.

women have won
>>
this is progressive bro, so was hitler
he was the cutting new hotness of secularism
he put into practice the eugenics, anthropology, progressivism of his time
som eppl learned the lesson, others havent clearly
snakebrunch: funny though...
in nazi germany, there euthansia policy was met with such uproar, in a police state, that they suspended the program
think about that
here...every last one is being murded to comments of "meh"
>>
lack of eugenics is responsible for the misery of everyone on this board.
>>
>>39108876
fucking this to be motherfucking honest
>>
>>39108876
You're just admitting to being a cynical bully trying to drag everyone down with you.

you want to kill people to solve their problems.
>>
my neighbor's son who is chad is having a down syndrome baby.

it's really a sobering thing, they wanted to keep their child nomatter what.
>>
>>39108910
i'm just stating a fact. if you're a robot, you most likely have fucked up genes. fucked up genes and deleterious mutations have been allowed to proliferate because people don't like the word eugenics.

notice how i am not saying any of the following: "the life of a robot isn't worth living", "4chan posters should be gassed", "people can never rise above their genomic circumstances", etc.
>>
>>39108988
"people don't like the word"

stop right there, no it's not just the word people don't like it's the implications and enactment of the word, people can determine a life is unworthy to go on and end it.

even most neets enjoy their video games and anime to the point of isolation.
>>
>>39108557
eugenics are good, as long as everyone has equal access to them
>>
why would you keep a tard baby?
>>
What's wrong with this? Are you really going to complain that the amount of people who are pretty much all around negative existences both from external and their internal perspectives is decreasing? It's not even forced, idiots can still have their damaged babies if they want to suffer.
>>
>>39109052
"abortions are good, so long as people have equal access to them"

I knew feminazis irl who spewed this garbage, I don't want to pay for your murder eugenics fantasies
>>
>>39109085
A person with Downs costs a whole lot more tax dollars than the genetic testing
>>
>>39109121
that's what happens when you have socialized health care, now the state gets to choose who lives or dies.

people bitched when abortion doctors had to show a picture of the fetus to the woman in question, but to this they applaud.
>>
>>39109025
>stop right there, no it's not just the word people don't like it's the implications and enactment of the word
OK, you're right, i was being disingenuous.

>even most neets enjoy their video games and anime to the point of isolation
which is why /jp/ is the board with suicide general threads

but fine. i personally don't think a hypothetical eugenics program should target neets.

i'm of a different opinion concerning downs syndrome. and that's not even the worst hand you can draw. what about children with horrible developmental abnormalities who can't survive more than a few years? can you think of some condition so horrible that abortion would be justified to prevent it? if so, there you go. eugenics.

the truth is,
>I'm so depressed reading stuff like this, this world is fucking brutal.
this is entirely true, and your reaction is entirely understandable. this world is fucking brutal. nature is red in tooth and claw. i'm sorry. this is a fucked up universe ruled by entropy and thermodynamics and natural selection. everything that is good in ourselves, and the other living beings around us, was made possible by millions of years of endless, gruesome, senseless deaths.

death is necessary. you don't have to like it, but i suggest you learn to respect it.
>>
>>39109161
>show a picture of the fetus to the woman in an obvious attempt to appeal to her emotions with absolutely no other goal or benefit
>do genetic tests to see if the baby is going to come out disfigured or with serious genetic diseases
How do you manage to rationalize that these two things are the same?
>>
>>39109219
they're not the same and they produce two very different results.

Do you think it's cold rationality that goes through a parent's mind when they learn their baby has a defect or is it fear?
>>
>>39109214
I just ousted you as disingenuous and wanting to kill neets. what more do I have to say? we're all going to die anyway why speed up the process to appease your EMOTIONS
>>
>>39108960
What a fag, downies are reprehensible people. The males get super rapey as teenagers and the guys and girls get violent early onset dementia in their 40s.
>>
File: eat all the eggs.jpg (154KB, 866x794px) Image search: [Google]
eat all the eggs.jpg
154KB, 866x794px
you've really mastered the /pol/ bait game
>just the right amount of ignorance
>prejudice
>buzzwords
>fake sympathy
an absolute masterpiece
>>
>>39109357
>RAPE RAPE RAPE

fuck off feminazis

you sound like sarah silverman who basically considers males to be niggers and praises abortions of males because they "get all rapey"
>>
>>39108557
Eugenics is the best thing that can happen to the world and the sooner people get conditioned to minor cases the better
>>
>>39108557
social darwinism > eugenics

you should let them live if the can compete in a free market if not then let them die and don't give them welfare.
>>
>>39109384
your image just goes to show how mentally fucked up you are it's no wonder you're an ultra progressive type
>>
>>39108557
I fail to see what's wrong with that
>>
>>39109402
if someone gets injured at work then they should be able to appeal to charity, then again that's all the free market is, appealing for money.
>>
File: 116.png (902KB, 1614x1730px) Image search: [Google]
116.png
902KB, 1614x1730px
>>39108557
Cull the weak
>>
>>39109440
why is it that the people who push eugenics the most are social failures?

most real world successful people just tell you to work hard and be a good person
>>
>>39109472
I never said anything of the sort, I just like Banner Saga.
>>
>>39109496
never played it sorry
>>
Recently got results from my own DNA panel (along with that of parents)...

I have highly desirable traits, some rare (graceful aging, very good memory, good cognition, low cancer risk, HIV immunity, non-lateralized brain)

Only to be crippled by very undesirable traits: high anxiety, low stress tolerance, poor social performance (due to low oxytocin receptor activity, i.e: aspie)

DNA panel didn't provide results regarding looks; so I'd say average on a good day; but due to long longevity and graceful aging I can expect to be average looking for a long time... (much like the rest of my family)
>>
>>39109424
okay with me just don't point guns at me to keep them alive with my taxes. also same applies to single mothers on welfare.
>>
Holy shit who cares murika does this too.
>>
Nothing wrong with this.
Tards cost more in their lifetime than one abortion does.
Besides nothing is lost if there are no more tards. What's the downside?
>>
>>39109696
you don't have a job how what money are we supposed to take?
>>
>>39108557
>the eugenics has started.
Fucking finally.
Few generations too late but at least it's something.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.