[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get banned on /r9k/ for asking for advice >go to /adv/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

>get banned on /r9k/ for asking for advice
>go to /adv/ once
>see this

Is she right?
>>
>>39108474
No because if he was an actual 8/10 "if not higher" he would've been balls deep in her THAT NIGHT. What she did is bump him from a 4-6/10 to 8/10 to try and illustrate her point. Normies will crowd around her and agree, chiming in their virtue signalling groupthink, while we know the truth.
>>
File: 1390966346007.jpg (362KB, 920x893px) Image search: [Google]
1390966346007.jpg
362KB, 920x893px
>Get banned on /r9k/ for asking advice.
>Comes back and asks for advice.
>mfw

And yes. She is right. Don't be a creeper.
>>
>>39108570
Kissless virgin who thinks he knows everything about women: the post.
>>
>>39108570
This guy gets it. People will exaggerate these details to reinforce their standpoint. There are no other accounts or eye witnesses to the story, either, so she can BS as much of it as she wants. For all you know, none of this ever actually happened.
>>
>>39108570
Dude

Looks are what help get your foot in the door

If you're an awkward creep no girl will hump you
>>
File: 1502722763229.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502722763229.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>39108590
Toastie roastie that got triggered by the truth: the post.
>>
>>39108474
>talk to a girl when you bump into her during work hours
>"omg this fucking creep was trying to flirt with me while I was working"
>try to talk to her as she's leaving
>"omg this fucking creep stalker saw my schedule and ambushed me as I was leaving"
literally can't win
>>
>>39108623
He's right. Being 8/10 only gets you so far.
>>
>>39108570
bingo

fpbp yet again
>>
>>39108582
Not OP, but I'm curious, how is that creepy? There's better settings than a deserted parking lot, I'll agree, but if at work and around colleagues isn't an option, it's the best bet.
>>
>>39108631
It's called gauging attraction. If she isn't giving off subtle cues then don't approach.

FFS this is game 101 you idiot.
>>
>>39108638
Oh no, she wants to let you fuck her! How horrible.
>>
I hate women so fucking much.

I'm surprised there aren't killings and shootings every day in this country
>>
Here's the post btw

>>>/adv/18628311
>>
>>39108474
doubt he was an 8/10

women constantly make up or exaggerate details of their story to make it fit their view/narrative etc

listen to women gossiping & bullshiting about people sounds just like the pic
>>
>>39108638
Well of course it does, there isn't much farther you can get than bumping against her cervix.
>>
>>39108474

I'm no woman, but I know these things are better if you manage them in a natural way. If you're interested in a girl you meet often, just smalltalk to her every now and then in those occasions.
Smalltalking is necessary in any kind of new relationship between people, may it be friendly or romantic. It leads to comfort into talking about more personal stuff.

Once you're both used to talk to each other, if you find yourself with her and some privacy just outright ask her if she would like to hang out some time. As simple as that. Just be prepared for likely rejection but that's your best chance.
>>
File: IMG_1416.jpg (44KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.jpg
44KB, 600x373px
>>39108657
That's not how it works, incel. Looks help grab attention, but if you fuckup the first 10 seconds by showing weakness or low skill then it's already over.
>>
>>39108685
Have you ever had a single conversation with a woman you aren't related to?
>>
>tfw all the roasties ITT
>>
>>39108650
How are you supposed to know her reaction if you don't ever bump into her?
>>
>>39109956
Listening to women is a good way to never have a woman interested in you.
>>
>>39108631
and people woner why men would rather play video games then deal with judgmental women.
>>
>>39108590
Ugly fuck who hardly ever gets women: the post
>>
>>39108727
Nigga, you can be a paedophile and women will still throw themselves at you if you're good looking.

Once you're over 8/10 personality is virtually meaningless.
>>
>He somehow got access to my schedule

Or he just noticed you were leaving...

This guy was clearly not an 8/10 as she said. There is nothing sinister or unnatural about approaching in the way this man did. She is projecting all these negative things, but as far as I can see, he never did anything wrong.

He was nervous, approached her when he was comfortable, and she thinks he is the devil for not talking to her earlier. What the hell is her problem? She just labels him creep but nothing he's done is creepy.

"I want to get to know you better" scared the hell out of her? Is this girl insane?
>>
>>39110229
yeah this is true my chad freind always made pedo jokes and he still has a gf. also his gf said only attractive guys should be pedos.
>>
>>39108644
Yes, but if you don't know the another person, you never open a conversation with "how much he likes me".
For example use something like this, "Hey, I've seen you around the office, 'insert name here' right? How would you like to get coffee with me someday?" or something along those lines.
>>
>>39110255
He was obviously ugly and that girl is a stuck up bitch.
I feel happy that this guy didn't end up with her.
>>
>>39108650
>Girls never give me clues to approach
I guess only 10/10 chad can get girls. Pack it up boys, it's time to go home.
>>
>reading this thread
Are you guys serious? If someone purposefully avoids speaking to you when you bump into each other at work, then follows you to your car before stuttering at you, of fucking course it feels sinister/unnatural.

I'm having a hard time believing folks here are this socially inept that they think people think this sort of shit is normal/acceptable.
>>
>>39108644
Because they never spoke to each other, he found her schedule and he approached her in an empty parking lot. That's weird as fuck. It would've been better if he approached her during work. Catch her in the hallway and talk to her, talk to her at lunch, but not finding her work schedule and waiting outside in the parking lot.
>>
>>39110282
There's nothing wrong with opening with "I like you and I would like to get to know you." Relationships have started over people sending unsolicited dick pics and other crass shit.
>>
>>39110351
There is wrong with avoiding interaction with someone then following them to their car and stammering that out. It makes you look like the kind of guy that is gonna chloroform someone.
>>
>>39108658
There are.

fuck you nigger, two words like that are bound to be repeated. What an ineffectual system.
>>
Why would you get banned for asking advice on /r9k/?

Isn't there no rule against that?
>>
>>39110006

Why do women always give the type of advice they, when the situation happens, not desire at all?
>>
>>39110342
>>39110339
>>39110372
Hello toastie roasties.

I've been in this situation before. What if the dude just wanted to be in somewhere where he knew she wouldn't be with her friends? I've asked out a girl in front of her friends and trust me, that shit will break you for years.

Also, the girl in the OP never mentioned the guy "following her to her car" like you dumb cunts are projecting. He was probably an average dude that fell for a bitch that posts advice on fucking /adv/
>>
>>39110372
>following them to their car

she said it was at the entrance to the parking lot, not at her car. She just assumes that he is some huge creep who got her work schedule based on the fact that there's no other possible way a guy that she works with could be going to the work parking lot. She judges him so harshly for not talking to her earlier. She cannot find him attractive.
>>
>>39110431
>>39110425
Yeah I'm gonna have to say that this seems like a situation where people can assume that the poster is in the wrong and the guy can't have been in the wrong. We don't know the full extent of the situation, but I can very easily see the guy being a massive creeper, I can also see the girl just being a paranoid bitch. I can see how this could be either way, but I am going to side with the poster because god damn I have known some creepers in my time.

I had a big ole' gay nigger stalker and he did basically the same thing to me on multiple occasions. Fuck I thought the guy was gonna follow me home at some point.
>>
>>39108650

>subtle cues

Here we go again.
>>
>>39110478
You deserve to get raped by a nigger, kill yourself.
>>
>>39108474

Replace "going on a date" with "helping me load a couch onto a truck"

>Hey man, I know we barely know each other, at all. We have never had a conversation or even know if we share any interest at all. We've never made small talk about Game of Thrones or sports, or the weather, or reality television, literally nothing. We've never interacted in the most bare and meaningless way "around the water cooler" or when we bump into each other at the copier. But you seem like a solid guy, would you come over to my house and help me lift a couch onto a truck this weekend?

If you work with this person and have NEVER spoken to them or hang out at their cubicle or whatever, don't be a creeper. Especially don't move in on someone as they are leaving a place and walking to their car. That's like amazingly creepy.
>>
>>39110495
Because I didn't want to be friends with the giant awkward nigger who refused to talk with me except when we were alone next to my car, and then could hardly stammer out a sentence and invading my personal space.
>>
>>39110478
I'm just going based on what she's said.

She has never spoken to him. Does not know him. He meets her as she's leaving the office. Says he likes her and would like to know her. She believes he has access to her work schedule and labels him a creep for not approaching her earlier. If she wrote in here, I had seen him hovering around my desk or he hangs around her car and never or he sits next to her without talking to her or he comes in her room to stare at her, I'd agree. But the story as she tells it is all her assuming the worst of him.
>>
>>39108474
>>39108582
Any girl that even uses the word creeper deserves to be creeped out.
>>
File: 1502652977426.jpg (2MB, 2861x2007px) Image search: [Google]
1502652977426.jpg
2MB, 2861x2007px
>>39110542
If he looked like pic related, you would without hesitation.
>>
>>39110547
I would to honestly. If some girl didn't even make the bare minimum effort to interact with me in the semi-social context of the work place, then followed me to the parking lot and started confessing feelings for me then it'd set off a fucking dozen red flags in my head. It doesn't feel at all natural to lead in with a confession of feelings, especially after avoiding someone in social context previously.
>>
>>39110595
Fucking what? Someone being attractive doesn't make them not a creepy piece of shit. It makes them if anything more dangerous because some retards will let them do what they want just because they're attractive instead of reigning them in for being creepy pieces of shit.
>>
>>39110521
This is a retarded analogy. Why are women such terrible writers?

>>39110597
Nowhere in the OP post did she mention following her, ever. She just says he approached her IN the parking lot.

>>39110622
>Someone being attractive doesn't make them not a creepy piece of shit.
How much do you weigh, sweetheart?
>>
>>39110597
What red flags? All I would see is someone who is nervous, kind of awkward, and not sure how to approach. Why assume the worst of a person trying to connect with you? I'd turn them down there at first and say we need to talk more. Then I'd talk to them at work and build from there if I'm interested.
>>
>>39110670
>Nowhere in the OP post did she mention following her, ever. She just says he approached her IN the parking lot.
Him showing up in the parking lot either means it was a coincidence or he followed her to the parking lot. I generally assume the worst in people.
>>
>>39110690
>What red flags?
Because last time it happened the fucker called my house every day for three months, endlessly tried to call me, showed up unannounced, once fucking broke into my garage. I don't fucking trust people who only interacts with someone when others aren't around.

I don't trust these fucks because most of the time when they act like that they will then latch onto any kindness and try and fucking bleed you dry.

>>39110670
>How much do you weigh, sweetheart?
I'm a guy you fucking retard, that's why I specified it was a gay nigger.
>>
It's so egotistical for her to think she is so important that he stole her work schedule. Like damn, where do you get off thinking you're that worth it.
>>
>>39110425
It doesn't matter if he was trying to avoid her friends, the fact still remains that he saw her at work, found her work schedule and approached her in a dark parking lot when she got out.
>>
>>39110781
>found her work schedule

Uh-huh. Sure he did.
>>
>>39110805
Either that or watched for her to leave and followed her. Neither look good for him.
>>
I'm a girl who's had some guys do some REALLY weird, obsessive shit after falling for me. I don't think of them as creepy. They're decent guys who did some dumb things because feelings are hard things to control. I've had to get on to some of my friends for permanently thinking of someone as a creepy weirdo based off one incident. Girl in the OP image sounds like she's in the trigger-happy category who thinks of guys as creeps too quickly. Sometimes I think it's no wonder forums like this exist full of guys who hate us.
>>
>>39110836
How is this a bad thing? That's not even close to creepy. Hell, even seinfield has this exact situation in a skit proving normies find this acceptable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFa5ZW7ox8
>>
>>39108570
>creep virgins making excuses because they don't want to admit their personality drives pussy away
>men who have no experience with women thinking all women judge men using male standards

Attractive people can get away with shit but to an extent. Like any sober, rational woman would be creeped out if an attractive guy walked up to her out of the blue and said, "Hey I like you get in my car so we can fuck". You're just sour grapes because of my greentext above.

>>39108644
Most women need to be warmed up first. You can't expect all women to think like men and be happy to receive the attention of the opposite sex at any time.
>>
>>39110866
Following someone out of work to speak with them when you've refused to do it previously in a semi-social context is creepy m8. It makes you look like a chloroform someone.
>>
>>39110871
I'm a guy who's had girls get really aggressive and intense with me romantically basically from the first time they speak to me. I don't know how much of a gender divide there really is.
>>
Ignoring the obvious roastie syndrome, i dont get why this parking lot meme exists. Do people just asdume anyone who happens to be in a parking lot is a psycho murderer ?
>>
File: 1502794832905.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502794832905.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>39110871
>>39110781
>>39110836
>>39110901
Reminder to never follow advice from women. Approaching women is perfectly normal and these posters have only been on the receiving end of it.

Would you take advice from a child who's only ever been driven, compared to an actual driver with experience? Sure, the child can give you advice based on what he's picked up from watching, but it will never come close to actually driving.

>roasties later tonight
>>
>>39110839
im a 28 yr old turbo robot and i think her response is pretty understandable except for the exaggeration at the end. id be a little creeped out if some random woman i never talked to suddenly approached me alone in a parking lot. obviously if she is hot id at least hear her out and try to make sure she isn't setting me up to be robbed or something but im a guy, over 6 feet and fairly fit.

a woman would naturally be more vulnerable in the same situation.
>>
>>39110943
Approaching someone isn't the issue here you retard it's the context. He refused to interact and approach in a semi-social context at work then did it in a creepy way by either finding her schedule or following her so he could isolate her.
>>
>>39110622
>Someone being attractive doesn't make them not a creepy piece of shit.

Creepy is literally just another word for unattractive.
>>
>>39110981
Nobody cares about what you think is right or wrong when it comes to approaching women, because you've never had to do it, let alone successfully.
>>
>>39111009
I have, and this shit is creepy you fucktard. The girl in OP agrees with me too. You sound like the one who doesn't know how to drive.
>>
File: 1502726164070.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1502726164070.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
>>39110981

Chad can't be creepy lel
>>
>>39110989
Untrue. Shit I had a friend who was amazingly attractive and drove women away because he acted like he was gonna murder someone the second you were alone with him. The poor guy eventually tried to kill himself and got committed.
>>
>>39110948
I can understand her being creeped out at the time, yes, certainly. It's the last bit that makes me think she's an overreacting drama queen, especially since the implication is that this happened quite some time ago and was his only 'offense.' She needs to chill.
>>
>>39111021
>this shit is creepy if you aren't attractive you fucktard

FTFY
>>
File: 1438106564625.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438106564625.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>>39111048
You're over estimating his attractiveness

If he didn't look like pic related he wasn't attractive
>>
>>39111034
Talking over a dating app is very low risk compared to actually being in front of someone. It's the same reason internet tough guys exist.
>>
>>39111068
He actually did look close to that guy except his hair was shorter and skin a shade darker. Also a bit more built than that guy.
>>
>>39111074
>>39111048
>>39111021
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES NOW
>>
>>39111103
Nigga I ain't a roastie. I'm the guy with the big black stalker.
>>
>>39110904
>I'm a guy who's had girls get really aggressive and intense with me romantically basically from the first time they speak to me.

Like, a lot? Why? Are you an athlete? Anyway, I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it doesn't happen often.

>>39110943
>virgins get angry because they can't get play from women
>women tell them how to properly get laid
>FUCKING ROASTIES KNOW NOTHING ARRGH

Only bitter virgins and assholes get this mad about women btw. In any case, nobody said there's nothing wrong with approaching women but the wrong time and place came make it creepy. And I can understand awkward guys. I have a soft spot for them because that means their feelings are more genuine. But if somebody who never talked to me suddenly approached me at night while I was alone talking about their feelings, I would most certainly feel uncomfortable about it. He would have done better if he had at least tried to talk to her in a safe place with other people. Trying to do it alone and so strongly implies other implications.
>>
>>39108474
Dont tell them so many things at once that's creepy. Ease her into it and ask if they wanna have coffee sometime
>>
>>39111095
Well I'm guessing he must have literally tried to kill women the minute he was alone with them, because virtually all social barrier vanish when you're that hot.
>>
>>39111180
Nah the guy just came off as the sort who would skin you if you were alone with them. He was like hannibal with none of the charm.
>>
>>39111170
>Anyway, I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it doesn't happen often.
Lmao at that backpedal
>>
File: little splergpot.jpg (41KB, 797x435px) Image search: [Google]
little splergpot.jpg
41KB, 797x435px
>>39110989
Again, this is just you not wanting to admit you have a shitty personality.
>>
>>39111214
Right so short of being a psychotic loon in person there's no barriers when you're attractive.
>>
File: life of a magical girl.png (193KB, 364x397px) Image search: [Google]
life of a magical girl.png
193KB, 364x397px
>>39111095
I bet I'm gonna have to ask you to post some pics for scientific proof
>>
>>39111242
You can literally say a polite hello to someone and be creepy if you're unattractive. I've seen the disparity in treatment between attractive guys and unattractive guys first hand so there's little you're going to be able to tell me to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>39111250
>I see you have proof but I'm going to disregard your proof because it disproves my shitty point

You're pretty sad ugly-on-the-inside Anon.
>>
>>39111282
how does the fact that it takes being clinically insane to put girls off disprove my point?
>>
>>39111170
>>39111329
Why do women continue to give guy advice when they are not guys?
>>
>women think awkward guys are potential creeps/rapists
>actual rapists of women are charming and have normal sex/social lives

really makes you think
>>
Way to many females and simp white knights running full speed with the he found her schedule as if it was fact.

you females and mangina simps really do have some serious mental problems with how hard and far you go to carry this victim thing for ladies out,.

she claims he found it but she has no proof he found it so it's just her making shit up and running her mouth.

But like good lil simp mangina thirties and females they all just heard a girl make a claim and went THIS IS FACT SHE IS A GIRL THEY NEVER LIE!

pathetic
>>
File: 1*HwTVyhV2TjSQCR6rGObo1Q.jpg (59KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1*HwTVyhV2TjSQCR6rGObo1Q.jpg
59KB, 550x366px
>>39111269
Ugly people always have it harder. Doesn't set it in concrete that they can't get laid and vice versa with attractive people.

>>39111329
Because you are trying to act as if the absolute worst case scenario is what always happens. Lots of attractive guys can just say something stupid to lose the attention of a woman. Just admit that your problem is not physical attractiveness but personality.
>>
>>39111419
>I WANT MY SECRET MAN CLUB WHERE WE CIRCLEJERK OVER HOW MEN HAVE IT THE HARDEST AND THE WORLD IS UNFAIR TO SUPERIOR INTELLIGENT GENTLEMEN LIKE MYSELF! BAAAAAAAAWWWWW

R9K1, you never change
>>
>>39111445
>Ugly people always have it harder. Doesn't set it in concrete that they can't get laid and vice versa with attractive people.

Actually it absolutely does. Attractive people pretty much 99.9% of the time will have no problem, whereas for ugly people they'll be totally fucked.

>Lots of attractive guys can just say something stupid to lose the attention of a woman.

Wrong, unless you say start shouting and screaming at them you'll get a free pass.
>>
>>39111466
>guy illustrates his point in a well thought out manner
>woman throws a tantrum and probably going to post it on tumblr
>>
>>39111466
how cute you assume I want a secret man club.

All I did was point out the bullshit you people are doing and you just throw a lil tantrum and stop making shit up as if I said it. you ladies really do in fact have issues with reality if you can read a post right in front of you and come up with something completely not at all related to use as some attack.

Very interesting indeed
>>
>>39111521
I disagree mostly because women know they have a pool of men around and more than one is attractive. I'm looking toward my female friend as an example.
>>
>>39111985
They have a pool of men, but only a small number of chads
>>
>>39110409
Shit test to weed out the undesirables. If you're the kind of weak man to listen to her, obviously she doesn't want to fuck you.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.