[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't cocaine addicts just buy in bulk, like 1 kilogram

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: cocaine-money.jpg (121KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine-money.jpg
121KB, 525x350px
Why don't cocaine addicts just buy in bulk, like 1 kilogram every year, and save thousands of dollars?
Don't they fancy themselves as very smart, at least while they're high?
>>
The more you buy the more tempted you are to use it. It's this exact reason I stopped buying weed by the ounce. I have no self control
>>
>>39108334
I don't think you understand how drug addiction works. No one with a drug addiction is thinking that far ahead. It's all about the next high
>>
>>39108334
i dont know how anyone uses this shit my heart already races when im in any kind of stressful situation I would probably die if I used it.
>>
>>39108427
Yeah Cocaine seems like one of the worst drugs. The high doesn't even last for an hour and 80% of the Cocaine is adulterated with cattle deworming medicine (because it looks exactly like high quality cocaine).
>>
>>39108449
And its over a hundred a gram
Compare that shit to weed and weed can be as cheap as 5 bucks a gram.
Cocaine is the rich white mans drug
speed is for people who are cheapos.
>>
>>39108334
Because a kilo of cocaine is like 50K, and even that's if you're only buying multiple kilos. Most people, drug addicts especially, don't have that kind of walking around money.
>>
>>39108548
They'd rather spend 200K on many small doses?
Not very smart
>>
>>39108563
safer to buy in low quantities than risk getting fucked with 50k cash and get no dope
>>
>>39108449
Anyone who buys cocaine is a dumbass you are better off learning how to grow it and make it yourself.
>>
Isn't coke very expensive?
>>
>>39108334
because they can't afford to spend $50,000 dollars cash on a fucking kilogram of cocaine. Also, let's imagine that this hypothetical cocaine user DOES have a spare $50 burning a hole in their pocket and wants a kilo of cocaine. Where are they supposed get it? How do you think buying drugs works? You dumbfucks need to get off the computer and go outside.
>>
>>39108334
I'm assuming this is a troll, but it's also way harder to buy 1kg of coke vs 1g, it's like $50k vs $100 worth of product. The dealer most people know that will sell you 1g probably won't have 1kg of product sitting around. You would probably have to be buy directly from cartels, which is also way riskier and more likely to get you caught cause at that level police actually care about you and make an effort to bust you. This is also assuming you'll be able to get into contact with big drug dealers in the first place and that they'll trust you enough to sell to you
>>
You can't just up and buy a kilo the way you can buy an eight ball. People who sell kilos are understandably paranoid and won't sell to some random customer from two steps down the line, and you'd have to be an idiot to front the money for a kilo to your local Tyrone.
>>
>>39108334
>buy kilo
>half of it if not more is just filler
buying coke in the current year is a meme unless you know people connected to the cartel
>>
>>39108334
1.) good luck finding someone who will sell that to you
2.) they already do in smaller amounts
3.) more drugs = higher sentence, buying a kilo would basically give you a few decades in prison
4.) they'd just use it more since it's on hand
5.) they'd have to have several thousand dollars on hand which most people do not
You really couldn't think of any of this on your own?
>>
>>39108375
>not really if u are a dreug dealer
>>
>>39108334
>if someone can afford $100/week they can afford to spend tens of thousands all at once
>pfft dumb druggies. Too bad they dont have my superior intellect or they would have known just to buy huge quantities of drugs

How do you think drugs work anyway? Do you think if you have the money you can just look up a cocaine wholesaler in the phone book and give him a call before going down to his drug warehouse?
>>
>>39108563
It's not a matter of desire, it's resources. As I said most people don't have 50,000 just laying around. They DO have a few hundred, which enables them to buy the end user quantity.

I'm sure they would buy a whole dump truck of coke if they could afford it.
>>
>>39108563
It's the same reason why you pay off your student loans or car insurance in installments even though it costs more that way, because most people don't have enough money for those things all at once
>>
>>39109160
Save those $100 / week for a few years and invest them in an index fund. Then buy cocaine.
>>
File: 1500571707777.png (87KB, 203x191px) Image search: [Google]
1500571707777.png
87KB, 203x191px
>>39108334
I am an actual drug addict that does cocaine every 20 minutes (and other shit through the entire day, from morning to morning). I managed to stay sober 2 months but relapsed.

Have involuntarily quit cocaine for a week.

A kilo is a big amount of cocaine, dealers are paranoid as fuck. I know my dealers wouldn't sell me a kilo because they would think I am a rat or something.

1g costs around 10 bucks where I live
>>
>>39108334
Because they'd go on long as benders. You don't stop doing cocaine until you've done all your cocaine.
>>
>>39109653
>1 gram 10 bucks

Well fuck. 80 here in Canada.
>>
>>39109653
are you from latin america or something?
>>
>>39109653
no wonder u do it all day if its fucking 10 bucks (assuming your countrys currency isn't bottom low.)
>>
>>39108334
Because Chi Chi didn't get the yeyo that's why
>>
File: 1500995782238.png (269KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500995782238.png
269KB, 800x450px
>>39109766
Panama is right next to Colombia. Even like that I've gotten cheap cocaine that doesn't cause shit.

In retrospective ritaline is/was better than doing small doses of cocainr every 20 minutes. I made the stupid decision of replacing ritaline with coke.

I'd like heroime but I've been to rehab and countless NA meetings and no one ever mention heroin. Most other addicts I've met fucked up with cocaine or crack.

Second most destructive drug I've seen is alcohol. Third is weed. This is based on NA meetings and rehab, at least where I live .
>>
>>39108334
I think there are certain federal laws that apply to cocaine that make it different than buying Doritos at BJ's but I'm not sure, this might be a great idea.
>>
I figured. We are neighbors then. The price is around the same here. I agree on the ritaline. You get productive af. Hard to get here without prescription
>>
>>39108334
Because it would be a huge temptation, especially when your high and you could easily od
>>
>>39108334
nigga who the fuck do you know who is willing to sell a kilo? Its obvious you've never bought drugs because finding an 8ball of decent quality coke for a good price is fucking hard. No one sells kilo's except cartel distributors, and good fucking luck one finding one and two getting him to trust you enough to sell you $50,000 worth of coke
>>
>Why don't they just go visit druggy CostCo and stock up?

Go try and buy a kilo of coke, OP. Go ahead.
>>
File: dm.png (250KB, 746x962px) Image search: [Google]
dm.png
250KB, 746x962px
>>39112130
>>39112228
>nigga who the fuck do you know who is willing to sell a kilo?
>>39112228
>Go try and buy a kilo of coke, OP. Go ahead.
I don't partake in degenerate drugs but it's not exactly hard.
>>
>>39108334
First of all I've been around enough coke heads to know three things:
1. When they have coke, they keep snorting till it's gone.
2. That much coke is expensive as fuck were talking 3 years of wagecucking at 10 bucks an hour
3.Once they buy coke they end up broke. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>39108334
Owning a kilo of coke is a great way to get robbed
>>
>>39109479
Ever heard of addiction? If druggies could afford to wait a few years, they'd stop doing cocaine
>>
>>39108375
This

Any time my friends get any amount of cocaine they snort a good portion of it while lying to themselves that they'll make it last through out the week.

They just don't have any self control
>>
>>39112268
The odds of getting an eight ball seized is practically nothing, while a pound of coke is sky high and guarantees a CD.
>>
>>39112268
>its not exactly hard

You're talking squarely out of your ass.

A darknet screenshot is not the same as actually getting a kilo. Go ahead, see what happens when you try an buy bulk cocaine off the internet.
>>
They'd use it all too quickly probably. If I had that much coke and I was an addict I'd probably just snort it constantly.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.