[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succesful, smart people of /r9k/ What's the wisest piece

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12

File: 1498371834547.jpg (124KB, 953x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1498371834547.jpg
124KB, 953x1272px
Succesful, smart people of /r9k/

What's the wisest piece of advice you'd give to younger robots?
>>
Leave r9k and 4chan altogether.

Now. There is nothing good here it's just a time sink, if you have a interest go out and find someone similar with that interest be it a club or store.

Every second you spend here is wasted, it's hard I know but it'll be worth it
>>
Join A martial arts school with a good mentor
>>
Study computer science and become a programmer, try to learn a programming language with practical uses.
DON'T BE A GAME DEV.
>>
>>39108211
Be born intelligent and attractive. I don't see why all of you dumb virgins have so much trouble with this.
>>
File: 1494165031719.png (62KB, 1643x868px) Image search: [Google]
1494165031719.png
62KB, 1643x868px
On those escapism threads, always choose an option and post it publicly. Those actually work.
>>
File: docockbeincool.png (933KB, 989x1023px) Image search: [Google]
docockbeincool.png
933KB, 989x1023px
>>39108211
Get into learning about self-talk. Watch TED Talk lectures, listen to some Wayne Dyer stuff. Every action and decision you make comes from your self-talk and perception. Catch your looping thoughts now and manually change them. Eliminate the belief that positivity is fucking gay. The first step to changing is to tell yourself you can, even if you don't believe it yet.
>>
You stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back. Run away, Robot.
>>
>>39108251
This. It's not like I want you to leave. I don't mind you here at all. But this place sucks the life out of you and it can potentially entirely ruin yourself
>>
>>39108211

Learn a skill that'll get you paid. Everything else comes easier when you have disposable income
>>
Doing something literally cannot be worse than doing nothing. Whether it's about asking a girl out or getting a job or whatever. Trying and failing is still always better than not trying. Trying and succeeding is even better.
>>
In the end it really doesn't matter where you went to school or what you studied. The goal is to get that piece of paper so you can get a big boy job.

What really matters to employers is whether or not you can perform the specific tasks required for whatever position you're applying for. No one gives a shit how long your program was or what your grades were. If you can't do the job your struggles meant nothing.

What you need to do is scope out jobs you want, figure out what you need to know/do in that role, then learn specifically as much as you can about the criteria. Then when you apply tell them what you know you can do and what you're working on learning. When you're fresh out of school all employers will assume you're retarded so what you're really doing is selling your potential to eventually not be retarded.
>>
>Exercise

You'll be healthier, stronger, more confident, better looking version of yourself. Weightlifting + cardio over longer period of time will transform you physically and mentally.
No other shit comes close to it and it only takes an hour a day.
>>
>>39108519
Does exercise help with anxiety ,brain fog and concentration ?
>>
>>39108549
Exercise improves brain health so it can help with brain fog and concentration. Not sure about anxiety.
>>
>>39108519
This, so much this.

Even if don't achieve your desired aesthetic goals (ie abs, hella gains, etc) you will age significantly better, and your overall mental health will be improved in ways you couldn't imagine.

Just do it man, remain active. Literally choosing biking as my main method or transportation saved my life.
>>
>>39108340
Is python okay?
>>
>>39108371
>tfw I have a huge cuck fetish
Easiest choice of my life
>>
This post in naisu wholesome
>>
Obtain some self awareness. Lots of robots became the way they are because they lack the ability to reflect on themselves. You can read all the preachy advice and platitudes you want but lacking the self perspective means you're not much more than a meatbag of basic instincts and impulses. That's why they can't deal with simple daily stressors and hole up on boards like this. And then they project it onto the chad and stacy tropes.
>>
>>39108567
Am /fit/ can confirm im still the spergy autist i was before, just now with defined muscles.
Honestly, its kind of sad that with my looks alone i could get a girl to fuck me if i tried really hard to control my power level, but im afraid something like that just doesnt appeal to me.
I dont ever really want to have a fling let alone interpersonal relationships, intimate or otherwise.
Id much rather be alone, after being subjected to the cruelty of normalfags when i was younger.
>>
>>39108592
I'm learning python as well as algebra.
>>
>>39108211
>what you don`t need push below you
>Constantly look up to people so you ca get an idea of what you will have so surpass so you can look down on
>look down from time to time just to see whom you already surpassed
>>
>>39108211
Don't give a shit. Life is too short and you'll hardly see most people again. Do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt others. Take chances. Keep an open mind because the reason this sounds generic is because a. It's true and b. No one who doesn't know you can give specific advice. Realize that life isn't perfect and you won't always get to follow your dreams if they aren't practical. Even if things are shit it won't last. Don't settle for just okay everyone deserves to be happy with their job and a partner
>>
Become a plumber, or a welder, or an electrician. Employment is virtually guaranteed and you'll be making bank. Waaaay more than just about anything else without a degree.
>>
>>39108686
So exercise won't change your personality, but it will change your looks. Sometimes, a person's personality will change with their looks when other people treat them differently, but sometimes people will stay the same on the inside.

Don't worry anon, at least you're healthier than you'd be if you had given up
>>
>>39108211
>Never prostitute, you can never wash that stain off no matter how much money you eventually get
>Do not burn bridges, you might be employed in some crappy company for shit pay but do not shit talk the company on your way out, word gets around more than you realize
>Everyone should check out at least some philosophers to know the basics of how men used to think / can think, it will give you greater understanding of other people and yourself
>Do not be solely motivated by money, if you're you will surround yourself with gold diggers and two faced and envious people
>Do not stagnate, if you're working a dead end job but have degree for a better job try to land a better job on the side, do not quit your old job before it is on black and white with the new job
>Hedonism = Happiness, being content = laziness, those are the two common view points of people in the west
>Find out what your real motives are, if you don't know yourself you will be unhappy because you will keep going against your nature
>>
Don't isolate yourself, and don't burn bridges by saying crazy controversial stuff.
>>
File: 1501553328061.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501553328061.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>>39108211
Take the girly pills before it's too late!
>>
>>39108911
>you'll be making bank
Uh-huh.
>>
No matter your age, never be alone. Never, never, never. Never live completely alone. I can't stress this enough. You were born surrounded by people, you had friends, even if shitty or uncompatible with you. You can't live alone. Don't.

Get the suicide meme out of your head immediately. It's not cool, you won't wash away your guilt nor your shame, you're already strong for making it up to this point, and you're doing the right thing by keeping on living. People won't remember you as much as you'd like them to. You'll miss every cool thing that you wanted to see happen.
>>
>>39109010
i like the last one. never thougt about that,
>>
>>39109258
He's right though
And you're stupid
Stuuuupid
>>
>>39108371
NO GF
free money
I can just buy a sexbot in a few years
>>
>>39108211

No matter how bad you have it, being a whiny little faggot pussy about it will NOT help. Also, leave /r9k/ and never come back.
>>
>>39109282
Smart people dont do blue-collar jobs. It's reserved for those who are desperate or need to raise a family.
>>
File: 1498406143979.png (327KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498406143979.png
327KB, 400x564px
>>39108340
What use is programming apart from game development?
>>
>>39108211
Follow the money. Anybody who says money can't buy happiness has never owned a motorcycle
>>
>>39108304
>Join A martial arts school with a good mentor
Hows that going to change anything?
>>
We're all gonna make it robots.

I can dump pasta related to girls/socializing here, but the general gist is that many parts of life are difficult if you aren't naturally good at certain things, but that it is easily within your power to get to a journeyman level.

Also excel is love, excel is life in the corporate world, and 90% of brobots are worth 3 stacies or two chads in non social jobs.
>>
>>39109411
He's going to tell you the meaning of life, you'll do a training montage, then you'll be at peace with yourself and a perfect warrior instead of a self-hating beta.
>>
File: 1501847648909.jpg (63KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1501847648909.jpg
63KB, 500x563px
>>39109262
Sadly, i'm avoidant person who isolates himself from others.
>>
>>39108211
Just kill yourself now, it doesn't get better.
>>
>>39109457
Then join something (a job, a frat, a club, a monthly d&d game) that forces in person social contact.

Also most robots are good looking enough to score slightly below average tinder chicks
>>
>>39109497
>Then join something (a job, a frat, a club, a monthly d&d game) that forces in person social contact.
I cant. I either come too strong and other people avoid me or i just refuse to be with others.
>good looking enough
I'm like 4/10, that's death sentence for current time.
>>
>>39109523
Good enough for 4-6/10 black girls. Could certainly get better if you get /fit/. Also, no one has a personality too strong for rpgs unless you're constantly inebriated
>>
>>39108519
>attempt exercise
>go to gym
>get on treadmill and listen to music for 20 minutes, most enjoyable part
>use machines for 10
>get bored and leave

Every time.
>>
>>39108211
Seeing as most people here are underage, I'll bite

I'm 18. Two years ago I weighed 230 pounds, had no friends, and there was virtually no chance that I'd ever have sex with anyone.

Around that time, I got a job at a pizza place. Shit job. There was a girl I had a crush on, and unrelated to her, I started losing weight by cutting out sugary drinks and eating less.

Long story short, I realized what a bitch she was, cut contact with her, found a group of friends through a church program (we were counselors at a camp, it was comfy af), and now weigh around 180 pounds, and I'm working out constantly to get better muscles so I can join the Navy.

My best piece of advice? Improve yourself and find friends BEFORE you turn 18. There's always ways to find friends before you're an adult, it's exceedingly hard to do that afterwards unless you go to college. Friends are important to mental health, they're also important so you continue to develop important social skills so that you're not a weirdo when you're older.

Also, get a shitty job, that way when you get a halfway decent job as a cart pusher or whatever, it seems that much better than your previous job.
>>
>>39109554
>black girls
I live in Europe most whitest region Baltic States
>rpgs
They're either crawled with normos or secret ones.
I appreciate your effort anon but knowing my situation (that i'm 24 khv neet with useless degree in shit country) it's not going to change unless somekind of miracle would happen.
>>
File: 1470441699958.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1470441699958.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>39109608
>50 pounds in 2 years
>>
>>39109389
>he says, while using a browser
>>
>>39109262
>you had friends
no i didn't anon i grew up home schooled with bad social skills
>>
>>39109615
Go teach English in Africa/Korea/Latin America. There's your miracle
>>
>>39109442
go ahead anon dump before the thread 404's
>>
>>39109645
>on windows
>>
>>39109689

Getting girls
-------
The key to getting girls is making them a secondary priority. This might sound counterintuitive, but a solid core of self is more important than anything else.

Girls sleep with guys who are confident in themselves and their own actions. Guys who have interests that define them and drive them, they are the ones that get laid consistently.

Imagine you were in a relationship with an attractive but otherwise average girl. If she wanted to break up with you tomorrow, what would she lose aside from a consistent fuck. Why would she miss you or the experiences she had with you?

Moral here is that you need to be something before you expect to draw others to you.

I can help you through the basics of being sociable, but if you are looking for real relationships, that starts with the self.
------
>>
>>39109689
FLIRTING
------
The dynamic is back and forth. One person expresses interest, the other throws it back + a subtle unbalancing move.

Basic Example:
Guy: [That drink] you just ordered is heavy duty, I like your style.

Girl: Yeah, I doubt you could handle it

Guy: You'd be surprised.

Let's examine what happened here. The guy expressed interest, by taking notice of the girl's activity and using it to subtly compliment her. The girl challenged the guy to prove that he has more than a one liner, and that there is more than the face to him. He then replies that in fact, he does have something that he can prove, and the flirtatious conversation progresses.

If you think of it like a legitimate conversation you'll suck at it and be annoyed.
-------
>>
>>39108682
good observation.
i always thought some people behaving on here like they do has to do with victim mentality (which i still think does) but in the end it comes all down to not realizing what you are doing and just putting blame on anything else but yourself which shows a lack of self awareness.
>>
>>39109689
Asking Someone Out
-------
>Let me know when you have free time
No. This mistake is so basic I wish it was corrected in an /r9k/, /soc/, and /adv/ FAQ.

If you are a guy, there are multiple ways to ask a girl out:

1: "When you're free, do you want to hang out some time?"

This is awful, because it provides no activity to generate interest, allows her to give a yes response without actually agreeing to anything, and doesn't tell her anything positive about you.

2: "Want to go to a concert with me next month"

This is better, because you are setting a narrower time frame and a more specific activity, but you are still making the time frame too wide, and more importantly you are making the event contingent on her saying yes, which detracts from the positive image of you living an interesting and independent life.

3: "There's an x band concert I'm going to next week, its going to be awesome, want to come along?"

This is the best of the three, because it shows you are doing interesting things independent of her, and that your interest in her is inviting her into your awesome life, not just latching on to hers. It also forces her to give a yes/no answer in a reasonable time frame that you can hold her to.
------
>>
>>39109689
Parties and Socializing
----
At a party, you have to figure out what you are best at doing? Can you make a mute laugh? Are you a great on the dancefloor? Can you win beer pong blindfolded? Figure out your strongsuit. If you don't have one, the dancefloor is the best way to get easy hookups as long as you aren't a fedora-clad mess.

Generally, at a party you want to get three messages across to a girl that you are talking to at a party.

1: You are awesome
Because you are awesome, you don't put girls on a pedestal, you aren't afraid of walking up to them and asking for directions to whatever, or just bullshitting your way into a conversation.

Because you are awesome, you are casual and don't place a huge amount of weight on every girl. She doesn't want to dance/blows off your initial intro/is not attracted to you? Her loss, find another. Being awesome means not fearing rejection, because victory is just a matter of time.

2: Because you are an awesome person, you do awesome things

You just walked into a party. You see the girl in the corner? A longshot? Fuck that. After two shots, ask her a question or somehow broach a conversation. Conversation dying because you are freezing up/she is bored? End it on a high note. "Want to dance in a bit?" "My friend just bailed this [beer pong] round, I could use a partner", etc.

1/2
>>
>>39109689
2/2

The whole reason you go to parties is to do stuff. Fuck your phone, you aren't looking at that unless its your fuckbuddy(ies) begging for you to head back to their place. The wall is your enemy. Rescue girl wallflowers, ignore guy wallflowers. If you want to just talk, talk with interesting people. The person who just won 5 rounds of pong. The guy who is drunk contact dancing. Whatever.

3: Girls/people of interest are missing out if they aren't part of your awesome life.

When you invite the girl to dance, you aren't asking if she wants to dance. You are saying that you want to dance, and that it will be fun, and if she wanted to join you she wouldn't be unwelcome. This is the difference between desperation and a flirty invitation.

The key part to understand is that even if no one had taken you up on any offer/invitation that night you still would've had a great night, because you were doing things that you are good at and that you enjoy. If other people want to come along for the ride, that's their opportunity. These are the three messages you must get across.
------
>>
That's about half of my pasta. If anyone is reading this let me know, I can post the rest. Otherwise have fun brobots.
>>
>>39108211
Stop worrying about getting a gf. Having friends you can play vidya with is much better.
>>
Kill yourself. More food for the rest of us.
>>
>>39108519
This is the ORIGINAL correct answer

originally
>>
>>39109662
>teach English in Africa/Korea/Latin America. There's your miracle
Anon, my native language isnt English.
>>
>>39109852
yeah i was reading keep going anon
>>
>>39109852
More please I'm learning a lot
>>
>>39108211
Professional violinist here.
Life is a lottery. If you start bad you need to get incredibly lucky to become successful.
Develop your talents early eat ealthy play sports and make friends with smart people.

The luck I had.
1)family pushed me to study music early
2) met people on my school that became professionals too
3)nothing else. Connection and skills are what matter most.
>>
>>39109750
>Girls sleep with guys who are confident in themselves and their own actions
just be confident brah.
>>
>>39109993
If you dress decently and are above a 3/10, confidence, fake or otherwise, is all you need if you want to escape wizardom
>>
>>39109608

>before 18
>he said on 4ching
>>
>>39108251
This.
More advice: Get a hobby that puts you in constant contact with women, if you're attracted to them. Yoga is a good option because it helps you stay fit.
Even more advice: Focus on yourself. Work out, get a job and study at college in an employable field. Being constantly busy, in shape and near women you'll have a girlfriend without even trying.
>>
>>39109639
In a few months, actually. But I mean, that's the extent of how much I've lost.

>>39110054
Like I said, most people here are underage.
>>
>>39110022
How can you fake something which isnt there? I'm not talking about exaggeration but literally faking.
>>
I wouldn't say I'm smart but I make enough money to be considered successful. I can sum up my advice in a few points:

>stay hydrated because even if everything else goes wrong at least you were hydrated.
>only drink socially, alcoholism is not a road you want to go down
>almost no one is judging you most of the time because no one gives a fuck
>try and exercise a bit, even if it's just a jog and body weight exercises, you'll feel better for it
>emotional injury/sickness is just as real as physical injury/sickness, and should be treated instead of ignored
>go to community classes/join organizations, it'll help you feel less alone (I did a cake decoration course, it was fun)
>if your family is remotely worth it keep in contact with them, don't let it be a 'just holidays' sort of thing
>never pair sweet drinks and clear liquor
>do not envy or resent others for their accomplishments, we're all trying out best, better to see them as what could happen
>>
>>39110084
there are multiple ways. You can copycat other guys (what I did when I was retardedly bad at dancing and party games), but I found the most effective method was to lose my fear of rejection through brute force (asking girls out/to dance many times). Once I no longer feared rejection, every party or event was simply a sea of opportunities rather than danger, and it's easy to be confident in such a scenario.

Also, for faking confidence, find your alcohol comfort level. Mine is somewhere between buzzed and sloshed, which is the same for most people, then learn how to maintain that level at parties.
>>
>>39110163
First you have to have social skills to be invited to party. I mean robots dont get invited to parties.
>>
>>39110204
I started off with the same problem. The solution was to come bearing gifts as a buy in. Frat having a party? Bring a bottle of better than expected liqor or a 6pack of good beers.

Someone you're vaguely friends with having a house party? Do the same thing.

If you do it right, buy ins will become much less necessary very quickly.

Also, less than exclusive clubs are another method for older brobots that work decently, just make sure they have a quieter upstairs area.

The reason I come here and try to give people hope is that my time in fraternity and post-college life has taught me that even a literally crippled alcoholic dwarf can get laid on a regular basis if they cultivate a certain personality and skills.
>>
>>39109770
>Girl: Yeah, I doubt you could handle it
>Guy: Try me.

Like this?
>>
>>39110257
Anon, your advice can help robots who are still in uni. Sadly, i'm living with my parents. Maybe some robots will use the info.
>>
Dont drop out of highschool

Finish college

Get a decent job

If you do all 3 of these things, your life is that much easier. You can fake confidence in yourself, but you cant fake money.
>>
>>39110417

have nothing I want to do in college

already went twice and failed because I lost interest or got too anxious about my future job
>>
>>39110447
this

my dad said going would be a good idea but i said i don't know what to major in
>>
Eat healthy.

Only the first month is hard, and not even that if you have willpower. When you get used to proper food, you'll realize how bad shit food is for you, just taking one bite of it.

It results in a healthy body. You'll have less illness and aches, you'll look younger and have more energy.
>>
File: 1491284978585.jpg (294KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
1491284978585.jpg
294KB, 600x940px
is getting a gf even worth it anymore ?(pic unrelated)
>>
>>39108211
Nothing matters but your own happiness. That means money, freedom, respect, whatever. Don't trust anyone or any company. Only look out for yourself.

But make sure you don't overstep your bounds. You can only get away with so much depending on how good you are at your job or whatever.
>>
>>39108211
Do what you do and do it well.
>>
>>39109255
Why can't 3D boys look like this
>>
Job interviews are not about who you are, but about whether or not you have understood what's expected of you.
>followed said advice
>manager now
Fucking hate it
>>
>>39109825
>you are awesome
I'd wager most people on here are not "awesome". If you need to lie to yourself to get confidence there's a bigger problem there.
>>
>>39108251
I'm trying so fucking hard
>>
>>39110083
I'm 26 anon. There are more oldfags than you'd think
>>
>>39111507
There are more youngfags than you think. I was on here for at least two years before now.
>>
>>39108519
Lifting at the gym is the most boring thing. It's worse than a three hour long class of your least favourite subject. Hate it
>>
>>39112778
Lift at home that way you can shower in your own bathroom afterward and go to bed. You'll have no reason not to do it if it's at your home.

I lift for about 45 minutes 3-4 days a week.
>>
>>39108592
Python is great to learn due to linux
>>
>>39109750
The key to getting girls is being good looking. Personality is cope.
>>
>>39108251
Why the fuck are you still here cunt?
>>
don't feel obligated to go to college immediately after high school. if you're not mature and mentally sound enough to hack it (and if you're on r9k, then you're probably not), you're just going to waste tens of thousands of dollars and fuck yourself over. most 18 year old faggots aren't anywhere near mature enough to reap the full value of an expensive college education. be smarter than that. you can always go later in your 20s when you've gotten your shit together.
t. oldfag who wasted years of his life trying and failing to get a degree and still paying off his student loans for which he has nothing to show
>>
>>39113245
one more thing: if you're fat, lose it and get healthy while you're still young enough that losing weight is easy. it gets much more difficult as you get older and years of obesity starts to take its toll.
>>
>>39108211
>Succesful, smart people of /r9k/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Front page fag here, nice meme.
>>
>>39109750
>just be confident bruh

It comes off real fucking creepy when you're a 4/10 i'll tell you that much. Been the case since I was 15. I'm 40 now.
>>
File: 64002805_p1.jpg (526KB, 1475x1969px) Image search: [Google]
64002805_p1.jpg
526KB, 1475x1969px
>>39113245
I am constantly pressured by my Sixth Form (HS) tutor and parents to apply. I'm 19 and am about to finish my first gap year, which I spent working a bit part time and studying my interests. They want me to apply now and start in September (my grades are good enough), but I don't want to. The notion of having two+ years away from conventional employment and education supposedly looks bad to future employers, but fuck, what else am I to do? I fucking hate living today with the constant concern for what my employer 5 years from now will think. Fuck this, man, seriously.
>>
>>39109961
How about unlucky stuff?
>>
Are there good online universities for robots?
>>
File: IMG_6553.jpg (182KB, 1006x1513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6553.jpg
182KB, 1006x1513px
>>39113245
You said it. I wagecucked for a year before starting school today. I was really struggling with mental illness and lots of personal issues right out of high school, and I don't know what I would be doing had I let people pressure me into school. So glad I waited
>>
>>39108371
If you fools did anything but pick unlimited tendies so you can bulk to infinity and enter pussyslayer mode neck urselves.
>>
>>39113542
I'd pick infinite tendies and work on perfecting protein-based nanomaterials to build myself a space elevator and from that a space-faring empire.
>>
>>39113525
This. I wasted a shitload of money and time because my parents who-haven't-finished-college forced me to go to college.
>>
>>39113435
>The notion of having two+ years away from conventional employment and education supposedly looks bad to future employers, but fuck, what else am I to do?
Having shit grades, failing out, and/or taking several extra years to get a degree (because you fucked it up) looks worse.
>I fucking hate living today with the constant concern for what my employer 5 years from now will think. Fuck this, man, seriously.
Parents and other authority figures tend to massively overblow this. It's the same kind of "X will show up on your permanent record!!" hysteria. Don't do anything retarded like go to jail or ruin your credit, both of which actually fuck up your employment prospects. Since you're working part-time, you at least have something to put down on your resume(CV), which is preferable to an actual gap.
Don't let people bully you into making decisions that you know are wrong for you.
>>39113525
my nigga!
>>
>ate lunch in car/hid in bathroom in high school
>tons of friends + asked out by multiple girls in college
>dating girl for 2 years + a teacher now

unironically just go to the gym, work on your style and presentation (vocally, physically, mentally) and learn to be a cyborg

before long you'll be a fucking normie like me and you will regret everything and long for the nights of watching anime to 5am
>>
>>39109577
Count your reps because it is easier to measure than time worked out. Then try to increase that number every week then go up in weight when you can do a good amount of reps.
>>
>>39108371
Why the fuck would anyone not pick tendies?
>>
>>39108682
A most original and underrated post
>>
>>39108371
Hedons is easily the worst one desu
>>
>>39108251
Alternatively only come to r9k every other day, it's not like you're missing much not being here.
>>
>>39108211
Leave your face the way it is. You look exactly like you're supposed to look.
>>
>>39108371
If I can have a real gf while fucking the succubus, then succubus
If no, no gf or infinite tendies.
>>
File: 1e46d87fbd064523a2f1ac7a203a687f.jpg (854KB, 1146x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1e46d87fbd064523a2f1ac7a203a687f.jpg
854KB, 1146x1280px
>>39115487

fuck yu mane
>>
>>39109262
Fuck you living alone is great. So much better than living with my parents.
>>
File: 1465260447869.jpg (286KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465260447869.jpg
286KB, 600x600px
>>39109010
>Do not stagnate, if you're working a dead end job but have degree for a better job try to land a better job on the side, do not quit your old job before it is on black and white with the new job

I seem to have fucked this up. I quit before having a new job lined up but I have been doing stuff in the meantime. How do I fix my fuckup?
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.