[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck all this woe-is-me neet shit. This thread is for anons who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1349541042358.gif (697KB, 185x171px) Image search: [Google]
1349541042358.gif
697KB, 185x171px
Fuck all this woe-is-me neet shit. This thread is for anons who have functioning lives, at least somewhat.

Post about how your life is going. Right now I'm getting ready to go to my 2nd day of class of my 2nd year in college. Snapping a cute Korean girl I met over summer while she's in Philly for the semester. Looking forward to the new job I start on Friday. How are you anons doing?
>>
waiting for my 2nd year of uni to start senpai, just working a shitty job during the summer till then. making money feelsgoodman
>>
>>39108171
I feel that. Just quit a shitty job as a waiter myself, starting a new job at Burger 21 on Friday. Nothing fancy but it'll pay the bills for now.
>>
Last weekend was fun, I was on a trip with my fwb. I wish she had bigger breasts though. Unfortunately this weekend I can't have fun because my parents are visiting. Oh well, the upside is that at least I'll get to eat nice food at some upscale restaurant with them.
>>
>>39108127
well, I'm about to start a 7 month army preparation camp so I can get into my dream units. 4 days left, just getting high, playing cs and chilling in the meantime.
>>
Fuck off. This is a NEET board, you just post on it.
>>
Just landed a 6 figure a year job, may propose the my super qt 8.5/10 gf soon too. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>39108428
I'm sorry, I guess it must be triggering for you to realize some people aren't bitter failures

>>39108510
Ayy there you go anon. What kind of job?

>>39108291
Honestly I find big breasts to be overrated, a nice ass is worth so much more
>>
>>39108547
Her breasts are the worst thing about her. Somehow they manage to be both small and saggy at the same time.
>>
>>39108127
yup i have two jobs and i am in community college going for information technology and ive already had a few IT jobs
>>
>>39108564
Ouch. I've been lucky enough to only be with girls with those small perky titties. Very enjoyable.
>>
>>39108547
I agree ass is king small breasts are perky so they're better anyway. Doing some scientific research in a lab
>>
>>39108428
>waaah waaaah OP and other posters are functional human beings
>this thread cannot exist because it makes me feel bad about my shut-in escapist lifestyle

Honestly, this thread might become a good discussion for currently functional robots and robots that want to get a grip on their lives. For once let us have a quality discussion on this board instead of garbage b8 threads and fembot threads.
>>
>>39108586
The other girls I'm fucking regularly are, one with small perky tits, and one with big fake tits. Of all of those, I'll take the small perky ones.
>>
File: 1502818055148.png (542KB, 771x715px) Image search: [Google]
1502818055148.png
542KB, 771x715px
Im moving into my dorm at uni today which is pretty exciting.
However I'm a little sick because I made a poor decision a few days ago.
>>
I set an appointment for something and I actually got up and went.
>>
>>39108127
Think Im inbetween but I'll post

Woke up 6am changed and ran 10 miles
shower and change again
Breakfast
Work(part time)&lunch
get home work on chin ups & other body weight excersises
try be more social on fb,
try start conversations
Read abit
Make dinner
Look for better job
maybe play vidya or movie
research other activities I could do
Prepare lunch for tomorrow and/or dinner
Sleep
>>
>>39108127
I hope you die in a car crash.
>>
>>39108127
College is easytown. You'll be in neetville with the rest of us soon enough anon.
>>
>>39108892
Not if you aren't a self hating autist
>>
File: 1451452739770.jpg (13KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451452739770.jpg
13KB, 302x225px
>Just got MP to E4 after A school
>got the wife pregnant
>Might be here just in time for the birth after returning from a patrol, or leave just after its born.
>>
>>39108792
fucking normie, get the fuck out. "try to be more social on fb" get over yourself
>>
>>39108615
>functional robots
Then clearly you're not a robot at all. I'm not a fan of the shit bait threads, trap threads, "fembot" threads, or any of that shit, but if this entire thread is to talk about how great your life is why are you even browsing on here? Most posters here aren't normies like you (I hope) and there's other boards around for you to talk about how awesome your life is. Seriously, go fuck yourself you gloating prick.
>>
Finally developed plans for the future.
Moved back out to the country to prepare for the downturn of western civilization.
Got a management job at a local restaurant which will be able to provide me enough money to eventually buy a property and start a farm.
Waiting for the local mines to close up so that property prices in the area will drop.
Saved up enough to be able to buy a vehicle.
Just finished building a chicken coop.

I'm still a bitter lonely virgin, and will become a wizard soon due to having no chance to find a decent girl out here, but at least I'm doing what I can to improve my own lot in life.
Better to be lonely and bitter whilst having money and land than not.
>>
>have a comfy job as a software developer
>make enough money so I can live comfortably in my small 1 room + kitchen apartment, gather savings and get drunk every weekend
>no gf, KV
I could be doing better, but I'm still fairly happy with my situation
>>
>>39108127
got boyfriend last month
>same kinks
>same vidya
i think i really love him and it feels good, just hoping my heart doesnt get crushed in the future
>>
>>39109193
no need to be angry anon.
if you were a robot you'd already know r9k is a walking corpse right now so the opinions of people currently calling themselves "robots" are moot because they stay on this failed normie board
>>
File: 1495152607922.jpg (25KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
1495152607922.jpg
25KB, 680x590px
i can't wait to watch this thread's descent
>>
>>39109463
It won't last but I wish you luck with the current happiness you're feeling.
>>
>>39108127
Going to start my first year at uni in weeks, scared a sfuck...spend many months sad over myself and a girl...no contact with reality...I fucking hate people. My dream is dead. idk man

On the bright side Im not a need, I'm not an autist medically-speaking and i was raised by a loving familt
>>
>>39109463
you will most likely fuck it up
>>
File: XiE5R4v.jpg (69KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
XiE5R4v.jpg
69KB, 500x379px
>just finished bachelor's in network administration with summa cum laude
>got entry level position for 40k a year with full benefits
>applied for apartment that I should get
>lost my virginity over the summer
Things are going okay. The girl I slept with has pretty much kicked me to the curb so thats been the main thing depressing me. That and starting to lose more and more friends and becoming isolated. Other than that I've turned my life around pretty much completely. Hard to believe how my life was going just a few years ago.
>>
File: what am I reading.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
what am I reading.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>>39109193
kek lad you pick that guy over the clearly more normal ones that go to uni, college etc were they are going to talk with people, compared to the loser that has to socialize online. might want to check you "robot" checklist m8
>>
>>39108127
Im just about to start again, gonna be great getting back for 2nd year. Prob forgot half the shit i learned last year though -.-
>>
>>39108547
This board IS for bitter failures. Are you so stupid and full of yourself that you have to barge your self into any place and make yourself at home simply because you feel entitled? I bet you're a millennial
>>
>>39110146
Being a bitter failure doesn't mean you have to conform to any stereotypes. According to the robot stereotype I'm not a bitter failure because I was raised by a nice family and I have free education
Every other aspect about me is utter failure though
>>
>>39108127
So this is a normalfag containment thread? Good
>>
>>39108127
>live with two house mates, my old college room mate and his brother
>work as a coding slave for a big tech company, make 105k per year
>bitterly alone but able to maintain purely sexual contact with two girls
>saving up money to quit and start my own indie game dev studio
>working out more, stopped for a month because I moved but now running again
>going to a LAN party this weekend
>>
File: 1458692946147.jpg (18KB, 426x325px) Image search: [Google]
1458692946147.jpg
18KB, 426x325px
reminder that /r9k/ was specially designed for the losers and shitmasters of 4chan, it's just that you beta neets came in and stunk everybody else out
>>
I had sex with a girl last night, and I came inside of her. Yet I still feel empty and alone inside
>>
>>39110975
the whole board is a normie/failed normie board now, where have you been the last couple of years?
>>
>>39109277
>Better to be lonely and bitter whilst having money and land than not.

Makes sense senpai, good work!
>>
>>39109463
I think it's better to be happy even if it means you'll be sad in the future, life is more interesting that way~
>>
>>39111042
Lmao, loser gtfo
>>
I'm about to start my last year of university and get my Master degree in engineering, feeling good.

Life would be better if I wasn't chubby and had a gf or even just contact with girls but I guess I wouldn't be blogging here if it was the case.

Hoping to one day find a girl and make it ;_;
>>
>>39108127
>somewhat functioning
>goes full normie instantly
Anyways,
>graduated with BS finally 13 years after HS
>comfy and chill part-time job
>going to start comfy full-time job with super benefits next week
>doesn't pay much desu but over 3x the pay of my current job
>thoughtless slob roommate is moving out this week
>childhood best friend is moving here
>cousin is getting married next week so a bunch of family is coming to town
>chance of gf rising slightly maybe as life improves
Things are looking up.
>>
>>39108127
>starting junior year in high school
>kinda depressed with a lot of people disliking me and only two friends
>grades are good tho
>have bf, fuck two times a week
>am in good shape, good at sports
>fuck a social life, anyways
>>
I'm looking forward to bigger and additional challenges this year. I'm going to maintain my stable job and start studies on the side. Currently saving and getting in better shape, it's looking pretty great. I'm still not great with girls, but I know that's a skill I used to have and I can unlock again, weirdly enough.

Plus meditation allows me to go back to a place where everything is alright as long as I breathe. I'm fucking pretentious but it's going well man
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.