[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING TRUE I AM NOT A WORTHLESS NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1455163538223.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1455163538223.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING TRUE

I AM NOT A WORTHLESS NEET

TELL ME PLS

TELL ME I WILL BE SOMEBODY

I AM NOT JUST A USELESS NEET OF 26 WITH NO JOB EXPERIENCE

TELL ME I CAN CHANGE
>>
No, man, we're fucked.
>>
>>39106655
hey

do you have hands
>>
You need to build good foundations before you can have a good life.
>>
File: 1501522414640.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501522414640.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
>tfw whole body aches from days of non-stop drinking
>>
>>39106655
you can turn everything in 6 months
>>
>>39106655
just give it up anon. it's too late. the sooner you realize this the better
>>
My dude it's a symptom of a much deeper societal problem that's coming to a head in a lot of places right now, capitalism has serious problems; you will be somebody in time - this is just a very uncomfortable point in history for the low class man but this too shall pass and it'll begin with ceasing to blame yourself for what is obviously plaguing a lot of young people across many nations
>>
>>39106724
>tfw happiest when drinking
>tfw it tastes like shit and makes me want to throw up with every swallow
how do alcoholics do it?
>>
>>39106655
>be neet shut-in for like 7 years
>mind fucks off and i can barely concentrate on anything, my comprehension of language and social cues and memory turns to shit
i think i'm pretty well fucked at this point. i'm just waiting to die because i'm afraid of death and suicide isn't necessary yet
>>
>>39106916
try different beers until you find one you like

if you're drinking cheap vodka the keep it in the freezer for a bit to lighten the taste, mask it with red bull, and each time you take a drink exhale. at least for me exhaling lightens the harsh alcohol after taste for some reason

over time you'll slowly like the taste of certain drinks more

but the point of my post was that you don't want to end up like me, just drink on occasion and do something like exercise instead. exercise releases dopamine too anon
>>
File: 1502497090581.jpg (55KB, 503x518px) Image search: [Google]
1502497090581.jpg
55KB, 503x518px
You can just go ti trait school with financial aid and get yourself a job that pays 20 something an hour until you get yourself a position that pays 30 or even 40 if you master a specific part of your field that requires more training.
I think the type of mindset you need to set for yourself is that of a level 1 noob is an MMO. Forget about everything that has happened to you and go grind until you can get out of Elwynn forest AKA your mom's basement. Its not too late but it sure is getting there. Yea you started playing during pandaria and missed the best expansions of the game but that doesnt mean the game is shit you can still enjoy it when you grind enough to find friends in the same level as you
>>
>>39106655
You can change, the question is do you want to change ? If the answer is yes then get the fuck up off of your ass and do something about it.
>>
>Apply somewhere
>Get no response even with work experience and a college degree
>Repeat about ten times a month every month for 2 years

t-take that neet, life is so good
>>
>>39106655
what you didn't get a job yet? what do you think this is some capitalist culture where people will just pay you to do things? THIS IS SPARTA! you must be some genetic failure or something to not be making all the money. it's so easy to make all the money. only dumb and lazy people don't have all the money. why didn't someone just leave you out as a babby to die of exposure if you were not good enough to not be poor like the very tiny of people who are not poor?
>>
File: 1497467337519.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1497467337519.png
219KB, 1199x444px
look at this and kill yourself
>>
File: 49.jpg (65KB, 374x417px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
65KB, 374x417px
>>39106957
Substance abuse doesn't help let me tell you.
>>
Being a NEET for more than a year or two after HS is a consequence, not a cause. You probably have some deep seated problems and anonymous strangers in a internet forum won't be able to help you with them.

Obviously i'm not in a position to give anyone advice since my life is shit, but IMO once you get to your 25th birthday with no social circle, no marketable skills, no education, no money, then it's over. Maybe you're hideously ugly, low IQ, mentally ill, or all 3. There is no way to fix these things. You're not just "lazy" theres obviously something else holding you back.

At your age, you should be worried about what you're going to do once your parents or whoever is supporting you die, getting a source of income and saving money to prepare. Your priority should be to prevent further problems (such as ending up homeless) instead of wasting your energy trying to fix things you have no control over

I'm not trying to sound discouraging, if you think you know what your problems are and think you can fix them you should go for it. I'm just sharing my personal point of view
>>
maybe its time to end it since you already know you are nothing
>>
are you trying to summon handshake dad?
>>
>>39106655
you're 10 years behind everyone else.

go back to school and start over. not too late but you should be working a normal job by 50.
>>
>>39106857
True, its all about cash, humanity's gone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.