[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, what do you genuinely want in a permanent partner?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: pepsi.jpg (139KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.jpg
139KB, 685x1024px
Memes aside, what do you genuinely want in a permanent partner? What do you really think will be difficult versus what you think will be easy?
Don't make a big deal about what you are, or what they are.
>>
I want a traditional woman, one who makes me feel special as a man, who knows how to cook and sew. A woman who crosses her thighs and bites her lip every time she looks at me.
I want honesty and loyalty. I want a woman who understands I'm busy and have my passions I'm dedicated too, and not only doesn't get jealous but actively pushes me to do them and achieve.
I want a woman who is my best friend, my lover and my confidante, as I am hers.
i may have actually found her
>>
>>39105434
Congrats bro. I thought I had something similar but it kills the heart when it's long distance. And she admitted that we would never get closer. Since then I've kinda just quit looking. It's not hyperbole to say she was ideal in almost every way. Even turned her away from feminism.
>>
>>39105434
>A woman who crosses her thighs and bites her lip every time she looks at me.

This is only realistic for a couple of months at best.
>>
Mostly someone who's the opposite of me in a lot of ways. Someone who's extroverted and balances out my introversion. Someone's who takes initiative to balance out my passive nature. Someone who is willing to drag my ass places, so I don't stay inside all the time. Someone who wants a career path that complements mine. Someone who believes that disagreement is fine (unlike some former friends and exes) as long as we get along otherwise.

Also, an overbite. I think it's cute.
>>
>>39105385
A lack of the said partner. I'm extremely quarrelsome and lazy and thus would start to argue with her in less than a week. And a "tredishnul womyn" doormat would bore me to death even sooner.
>>
File: 234892384.jpg (149KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
234892384.jpg
149KB, 900x750px
>>39105385
Actually i dont want a partner.

I dont want to do shit things because she wants to do some stuff.

All i really want to do is sit in front of my computer and do literally nothing all day long.
Goes pretty bad with having a girlfriend.

And if i ever feel the need to fuck a woman/man i can always order in a whore.
>>
>>39105676
>All i really want to do is sit in front of my computer and do literally nothing all day long.
kek this
>>
>>39105499
R u me? I've only known her a while so it's early days but it's ldr and I'm all honesty from what I've gotten to know makes me wanna wife her. I'm sorry to hear that it turned out that way for you man, that really sucks.
>>39105525
Potentially, but I would hope that by working out and doing my best to stay attractive would make those moments last. And I'd expect the same from her; I want to wake up every morning, roll over and see her beautiful sleeping face and whisper "fuck she's beautiful, how'd I get so lucky"
>>
>>39105571
>extroverted female who's interested in an introverted male
I wish you all the best anon, you're gonna need it!
>>
A tasty butthole
>>
When are you fools going to realize that every one of your fantasies are cartoon tier?
>>
>>39105758

It's happened to me before, though granted, it was an introvert who learned how to be extroverted by necessity

also was kind of a slut so I'm not having high hopes for THAT to work out.
>>
>>39105385
Silence, I would love nothing more then a mute gf.
>>
>>39105385
I just want someone I feel comfortable while we NEET out together
>>
>>39105676
This guy has the right idea.

Having a girlfriend is way more work than it's worth. You have to pretend to be interested in a girl, and I say pretend because no guy actually finds anything any woman says the least bit interesting. When you talk about your coworker who's a bitch or your favorite show on Netflix we don't fucking care. Nobody cares really.

Then, you have to spend time with her and talk to her regularly. Spending time with a girl is boring because they do boring things that you don't usually want to do. Good luck having your free time slowly stolen from you because your girlfriend wanted to hang out with you, also, have fun getting your wallet drained because your girlfriend wanted to go on a date with you but you have to pay for it because of course you do.

And what do you get for all of that fucking wasted time and effort? Some subpar pussy that 5 other dudes before you were already in.

So basically, just hire a prostitute.
>>
>>39105385
The two most important aspects for me in a lifelong partner are loyalty and love. Looks wise, I don't really have a particular type of woman I go after and I find all women attractive in some way. It all just comes down to compatibility and I get along with most people quite well.
>>
>>39105796
Ouch...I'm sorry to hear that man; it's always the introverted girls who go extrovert and get attention who become full cockbag sluts. I got slapped with the same thing.

I'm honest though I hope you find her, my m8 had one and he was an introverted autistic fuck (as a roommate he was cool as). She was loyal for 12 years before she left, and goddamn was she a literal 10/10.
>>
1) never a boring conversation.
2) Knows he beauty of silence.
3) great taste in music, can talk about a song.
4) Great understanding of atmosphere
5) Great understanding of minimalism.
6) Tidy but stylistically unorganised.
7) Knowledgable enough about anything.
8) can hold a conversation about anything.
9) Isn't ever fake, is real emotionally and physically.
10) decent job OR satisfied in a life of minimalism
11) Would save up and buy something, not buy just anything.
12) intriguing comments, and doesn't mind watching someone play vidya.
13) doesn't mind going to the movies or like sea world at any time.
14) doesn't mind leaving home for a few months at a time to travel if we both agree to it.
15) doesn't really find sex the most important part of a relationship.
16) will always do things in agreement with you within reason.
17) both individuals have freedom and control simultaneously over aspects they feel they are better in.
18) both white, upper-middle class and university-level educated, even if that education doesn't lead anywhere.
19) hobbies are productive, programming, art, music, writing, reverse engineering.
20) undying loyalty, not because it's demanded, but out of respect for eachother.
21) we plan and talk and say things in private, her mind is my mind, vice versa. but we always constructively debate and come to conclusions together.

I'm not sure how achieveable any of this is.

I would never have a permanent partner if they didn't have these things.

Other things are irrelevant.
>>
>>39105385
Who is this asuka cosplayer? I've seen her before
>>
I want someone to hold me and talk about anime, things will be difficult if her taste is shit but it'll be okay since I can mold her anime taste over time.
>>
>>39105840

Well it IS a thread about an ideal partner, but thanks, I hope I find someone who fits the bill, and the same for everyone else.

Heck, I've promised myself that this year I'd take some time off being an unproductive shitbag to actively pursue a relationship. Hopefully I'll find someone who fits the bill.
>>
>>39105385
>what do you genuinely want in a permanent partner?
A best friend to be honest.
>>
>>39105880
wew dude kys
>>
>>39105880

Oh, in addition:

22) politically minded, but centrist and devils advocate.
23) denounces either side of any political conflict.
24) hates many things, but can still see beauty in the world and life.
25) takes the time to look inside herself and make herself a better person.
26) preferably dark past, had already tried and passed drug phases etc.
27) is introverted but doesn't care what anyone thinks and can be extroverted with me.
28) can tell me my issues so I can fix them, doesn't mind me doing the same to her.
>>
>>39105954
why kms?

these are my standards. they aren't even that high or hard to achieve.
>>
File: 1498669490041.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498669490041.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>39105880
you have good taste lad
>>
I want someone who I'm proud to have hanging on to my arm when we walk around, and who doesn't make me feel like a cuck.

My last ex and my current female best friend both slept around ALOT, and as a consequence, half the people I know would just kind of look at me like "...Oh dude, if only you knew".

I would honestly be okay with a girl who acted like a cunt behind closed doors as long as she could put on the face of a respectable lady who didn't show off her body/talk about her sexuality on snapchat/tumblr or whatever, and handled herself in such a way that people would actually believe me when I said I was the only person she was letting touch her.
>>
File: 1499491605206.png (822KB, 1070x804px) Image search: [Google]
1499491605206.png
822KB, 1070x804px
>>39105385
I genuine believe it is best for everyone around me including myself if I am alone. I want to be alone anyway, I'd just end up pissing everyone around me off. Matter of fact, I already do, only God knows what would go wrong if me and some girl fell in love.
Haha, it already happened but I pushed her away because I didn't want to fuck anything up.
Also tiny penis.
Probably shouldn't have posted in the thread.
>>
File: Sad Panda.jpg (190KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Panda.jpg
190KB, 1440x900px
I have no idea. I dont know how relationships work or what you do with one. To me all the people look the same. I dont know what I want from them or what they want from me. I see people being happy together, couples holding hands and friends laughing and talking for hours. I want that, I want to be part of it all instead of just trying to mimic their moves and pretend that I understand whats it all about. I want to know what it feels like to be in love and what it feels like to miss someone.
>>
>>39106275
thanks

original post ;v)
>>
>>39105385
Physically my perfect girl would be short, thicc, (just a little chubby), long curly red hair, and green eyes
Aside from that I want a girl who is for the most part a traditional housewife. Stay at home mom, submissive, supportive.
Although I also want her to be ok with my drug use (nothing dangerous just weed, shrooms, lsd) and even willing to indulge with me.
>>
If I designed a life partner, I don't know if I'd go with male or female. They would have these traits.
>unending patience with me
>kindness and empathy for all creatures
>keen sense of humor
>loves me dearly
>supports my dreams
>would stay with me even through temporary distance or would agree to come with me
>low or no sex drive
>loves the things I love
>appreciates interests we don't share
>responsible
>nurturing
>loves to cook (optional, I just hate cooking.)
>hyperintelligent
>wants to do fun things together
>has never seen Niagara Falls or my favorite movies so I can be the one to show them.

I know that's not realistic though. P-pls respawn if you would date a schizophrenic autist with retarded career dreams who prefers the cold and makes Shitey comics. Favorite tree is willow, favorite cardinal direction is north, favorite colour changes daily.
>>
Someone who isn't a cunt, who has a high sex drive and a good sense of humor. None of that sjw bullshit. Preferably someone who likes video games.
>>
>>39108325
>schizophrenic autist
Sure. Don't mind that at all.
>Retarded career dreams
Me too.
>Prefers the cold
Good taste
>Comics
Cool; I try to write things. Not much gets written, but I intend to fix that.

Also I'm a tranny.
>>
File: android_wife.jpg (483KB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
android_wife.jpg
483KB, 1440x2000px
I want AI wife, at least she won't ever be disappointed in me.
>>
>>39105385

1. somewhat attractive
2. will not leave me and fuck jamal
3. Be relatively reasonable (not an outlier in terms of bitchiness)
>>
File: hmph.png (699KB, 661x688px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.png
699KB, 661x688px
>>39105901
Alexandra Gaier

She does cosplays of a lot of other stuff too
>>
>not deformed and doesn't have any inheritable defects
>is at least a 5/10
>Preferably my own race (white) but I really don't care at this point
>Can have children and wants kids
>doesn't currently have kids from another man
>not fat (Sightly chubby is okay just not a lardass)
>Isn't too old; anything under 30
>isn't too short or too tall (anything under 5' or over 7')
>Hasn't slept with hundreds of men already
>Not a whore, batshit insane spoiled little brat, entitled bitch, makeup facebook slut, or disloyal
>just wants someone to be with, have kids, grow old, and love each other
People have actually told me this is having "high standards" in today's world; I think I'll just save up a shit load of money and have surrogate kids with my robot waifu in the future.
>>
>>39105385
More religious than I am, similar interests to myself, and someone who wants to be a housewife with lots of children.

>>39105525
There was a girl who liked me who would back into me and grope me to try to give me a boner while we were at work.

It was fucking annoying, I don't need a rod while I'm trying to give a methed out weirdo crazy bread at 10 PM.
>>
>>39109397
It's having high standards if you're not christian. Those are low standards if you are christian, though.

Reason being that non-religious women don't see value in being celibate for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1500821105094.jpg (198KB, 336x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500821105094.jpg
198KB, 336x1024px
I don't want to become that guy who settles for a woman out of desperation.

At the same time, I am not enough of a high status male myself and most likely have unrealistic standards.

I just got out of a 2 year relationship with my first girlfriend.

The only thing I miss is the stupid stuff like play fighting in the house, going out for late drives and getting food and cuddling on Saturday/Sunday mornings... obviously sex too, but the companionship is something I miss.

That comfortable feeling of being around someone and it just naturally feels good to be in their presence without talking. Stupid inside jokes and taking care of each other when you are sick.

Feeling her head rest on your chest whilst you are watching TV and she falls asleep.
>>
I want someone with nice pale skin and a big chest. A curvy girl who's younger than me or close to my age whos personality is very coddling and kind, loves to hug me and is generally ok with my fetishes. Someone who will be loyal to me and not be bored of me or expecting me initiate talking to them all the time.
>>
>>39109430
>tfw your church is only old people
>>
Someone standoffish enough to not be a complete bore, but not standoffish enough to be a constant bother. Somewhere around haflway between Asuka and a normal person.
>>
File: just.jpg (88KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
88KB, 374x363px
>>39105385
Someone who genuinely likes me. That's all I need to make it work.
>>
File: circleoflife.jpg (466KB, 1045x830px) Image search: [Google]
circleoflife.jpg
466KB, 1045x830px
>>39105385
>normal weight and exercises multiple times per week just like I do
>university level education
>has atleast some original thoughts and doesn't just obnoxiously parrot all the shit she reads
>enjoys learning
>modest

...and there goes atleast 90% of women. The rest are in stable long-term relationships. The only winning move is to not play.
>>
I'm a simple man. Someone who is nice, likes me, and is either dtf on the reg or cool with me getting it elsewhere.
>>
>>39110059
What if she's the ugliest, 1/10
>>
File: killy-blame-15959.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
killy-blame-15959.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
I just want to be loved and love someone. It feels good. That's too much for a robot to ask.
>>
>>39109430
>>39109397
>>39105434
Whats with you fags and children
Fucking brainlets.
>>
>>39105385
Someone who I understand deeply and understands me likewise. A kindhearted woman, compassionate. Laid back, very easygoing. Introverted, shy, doesn't want/need constant conversation, likes having/giving her partner space, though I can tolerate clinginess. Has her own hobbies and interests, can keep herself entertained easily. Not materialistic or superficial, can stand living in very plain conditions and not having much money, wouldn't get bored of living a very simple life. Traditional, likes domestic type stuff (cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc.), virgin or at least never had casual sex, somewhat spiritual.

If she met all those conditions I don't think a relationship would be difficult. Wouldn't have much to fight over, or be getting pulled in conflicting directions. My main fear would just be her getting bored of me and leaving.
>>
>>39105385
I don't want a partner. I want to be physically attractive enough to have effortless FWB. Being around females is a massive hassle.
>>
>>39110405
Probably wouldn't matter.
>>
>all these high standard autists ITT
just be loyal and don't be fat
>>
>>39110688
I actually have dated and that's what built my standards. I used to have none but you get into abusive relationships too easy that way.
>>
>>39105385
Loyal, attractive, not a total normie, willing to do drugs and drink excessive amounts of hard liquor with me.

I don't think it's that unreasonable honestly
>>
You want someone you can live with, is loyal, and whose most bothersome traits are manageable. Those are by far the most important things. Anything else is negligible compared to those three.

Also be prepared to buy lots of sweets when she's bleeding.

t. lived with gf for over a year
>>
>be my cousin

That's it.
>>
>Not sexually repressed but not slutty. Someone who understands that sex is a spiritual experience best had with someone you truly love
>Extroverted but willing to just hang out at home too
>Intelligent

That's about it for me
>>
>>39110688
That is literally all I asked
>>
>>39110688
good luck with a long-term/"permanent" relationship if you completely ignore compatibility based on personality traits and whatnot.
>>
>>39105676
Aren't you going to regret that when you're older
>>
File: confuses and infuriates.gif (499KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
confuses and infuriates.gif
499KB, 245x200px
>>39105385
I'd like to think of myself as not very high standard, but I'm just nontraditionally picky. I want someone who prioritizes keeping me comfortable as opposed to getting materially spoiled, getting laid, etc.

When someone I both love AND trust goes against me unexpectedly, I take it as a statement condemning me, not just actions. And they are "sorry I took it that way." Despite telling them the best way to get things back to normal is to consider if they really wanna stick to their guns on things, they won't revoke statements just because they made me mad. Reasonable to most, but if I wanted to restrain my behavior to please another, I would go get another job to fill my time.

Sometimes I see myself in those pop psychology articles about borderlines and narcissists, but it's not like using heavy manipulation tactics will make me less unhappy, it's just an unethical way to try to control someone that doesn't even always work, based on how many people write their sob story for some clickbait. I hope the highest level of control i ever must exert over somebody who has pissed me off for a dumb reason is saying something like "This is my apartment, not yours, get the fuck out of my sight" or "I'm going somewhere else, don't wait up" if we aren't at my place.

Realistically, I will never be satisfied and my best bet is to either die young or get someone who doesn't rock the boat a lot and we can keep our cool and work together to build a life. It would take quite some acting because I can't feel love again for someone who's managed to, mostly unintentionally, set me off, so I'm gonna have to go in with my more professional skills. And some benzodiazepines.
>>
>>39109829
Good fucking luck finding that
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.