[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm 21 yo >pic related is my hairline >still get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: CAM00662-1.jpg (22KB, 439x285px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00662-1.jpg
22KB, 439x285px
>I'm 21 yo
>pic related is my hairline
>still get asked for ID whenever I go out to buy some tobacco or alcohol
>my 17 yo brother almost never gets asked for it and has a perfect hairline
I'm really tired of being a genetical failure tbqh
>>
>>39104495
just b urself my duder
>>
>>39104591
Last night I asked someone in my dream to slit my throat haha
>>
>>39104495
Minoxidil
/thread
>>
File: 1502861433842.jpg (79KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1502861433842.jpg
79KB, 635x661px
This is probably the third reason to kill myself.
>>
File: skeleton wojak.png (5KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton wojak.png
5KB, 203x248px
I had that when I was 16.
>>
>>39104805
What are the other two reasons?
>>39104834
I had a classmate who was almost completely bald the time he graduated highschool. But he at least looked like an older dude not some freak that looks like a kid even though hes balding
>>
>>39104495
that doesn't really look bad. has it noticeably receded or has it always been high?
>>
>>39104978
It started when I was in 9th grade but its noticably gotten worse since then
>>
>>39104495
If anything, a receding hairline makes you look older. perhaps you are just a babyface
>>
I'm on 0.25mg (quarter of a tab) of Finastride atm and over the course of the year it's improved my situation alot. No sides
>>
>>39104943
No relationships, no future.
>>
>>39105085
But it reduces test right?
>>
>>39105326
Finasteride blocks the conversion of Test to DHT, the hormone responsible for hair loss. Its more powerful than testosterone so yes it can have the effect of reducing your total T a bit, but not much at all.
>>
>>39104495
Nigger, you're lucky. I wish I had your hair.
>>
I'm 19 and mines worse
>>
>>39105563
Show us
Orig
>>
Is there any 'remedy' for hair loss that isn't a total meme?
>Drugs have awful side effects, including but not limiting to making your benis stop working. Also you immediately lose the hair once you drop them
>Implants do not stop hair loss, your implants remain while your other hair falls so you end up with an even more fucked up hairline (if it can even be called a line anymore)
>wigs are just lmao

Truly the only way is to accept the inevitability of it and just shave off your head
>>
>>39104495
Don't worry too much, I saw a pic of my dad when he was young and he had that hairline then too, still has that hairline today, though it's starting to thin out since he's getting up there in age. Just because it receded a bit in adolescense doesn't mean it will keep receding.
>>
>>39106588
This. Mine receded a little on one side from age 21-23 or something, and has stayed the same since (now 26). I worried for nothing.
>>
>>39106538
Shaving hair off is a meme as well, if you have a scalp that looks like an egg.
>Penis stops working
Biggest meme ever
>>
It's called a widows peak you dingdong.
>>
>>39106588
>>39106640
Same experience here and i'm also 26. Just keep checking up on it every few months.
>>
>>39104495
Instead of showing them your ID, just pull your hair back like that.
>>
>>39106903
That's not what a widow's peak is. You have a normal hairline and the peak goes down further. The hairline doesn't recede with the peak being on the edge of normal hairline.
>>
>>39106662
It isn't a meme, but it so exaggerated given that ED only happens in like 2% of the cases that it might as well be.
>>
>>39107512
I have the widow's peak & receding....
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.