[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the simplest and easiest way to kill yourself in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pepe-noose.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-noose.png
29KB, 300x250px
What's the simplest and easiest way to kill yourself in Britain?
I was thinking sticking my head under a train but apparently the rates for success are very low, is this true? Can someone actually survive a train going over their head
>>
A gun oh wait
>>
File: photo-1-6-e1446061649556.jpg (457KB, 1387x1040px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1-6-e1446061649556.jpg
457KB, 1387x1040px
>>39104084
death at Beachy Head is not only simple, it is also beautiful and romantic, standing on the edge of the cliff looking over the ocean, it's the last sunset you'll ever see, at this moment you might actually hear the angels asking you to join them
>>
>>39104084
>I was thinking sticking my head under a train but apparently the rates for success are very low

Where the fuck did you read this? This method is about as foolproof as it gets. Do you really think you can survive an object of that mass moving that quick with your neck lined across the rail?
>>
>>39104084
as for putting your neck on the railtrack it is obviously a good idea but it requires alot of courage, honestly I admire anyone who went out like this it requires very strong willpower
>>
let yourself get shanked by a nigger in brixton
>>
>>39104084
No.

Drink isoprophyl alcohol. Quick and relatively painless death.
>>
>>39104149
it goes wrong pretty often. sometimes it's hard to get in the right position quickly so that you can't be stopped so the train runs over you or you get painfully dragged and/or twisted :^)
>>
>>39104185
It goes wrong because retards puss out at the last second and try to get off the tracks, leading to them losing body parts but not dying or dying slowly in agony. The poos love to an hero by trains. I see that shit on bestgore almost every day.
>>
>>39104185
>sometimes it's hard to get in the right position quickly

It really isn't. All you need to do is hide somewhere where the train driver can't see you and come out at the last few seconds and lay your neck on the rail. I guarantee the train won't be able to stop quick enough if you do it this way. And if you go at night, they probably wouldn't even notice. Also what >>39104214 this anon said.
>>
>>39104149
A guy here in town tried to kill himself this way. Now he lives without legs. And is glad he survived
>>
>>39104084
I know a guy who works at a depot who was offered incentives to work on the clean up squad after suicides. He turned it down but money is good so is reconsidering. Neck on rail is foolproof. Jumping in front of a train doing more than about 50 is too. Lot of failures are because heroes jump out too soon, trains can brake surprisingly quickly and just maim you.

Either way it's a cunt thing to do because it ruins the driver's life and my mate will have to clean your shit up.
>>
File: 1502228378778.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1502228378778.png
33KB, 314x312px
>>39106418
>Either way it's a cunt thing to do because it ruins the driver's life

Ruining some normie train driver's life sounds like an extra incentive to me.
>>
>>39104084
A bike tire
>>
how great does the height have to be for me to most definitely die? is 4th floor enough?
>>
File: 1493583075644.jpg (57KB, 639x622px) Image search: [Google]
1493583075644.jpg
57KB, 639x622px
>>39104084
>in Britain
Just go outside, some shitskin will purge you in the name of Allah
>>
>>39106448
>normie train driver
Train drivers have one of the highest levels of autism in any occupation. IIRC it's like 75%
>>
>>39105438
>put neck on train tracks
>lose legs

lmao
sounds more like he wanted to never work a hard job again and or get neetbux and also the benefit of a suicide survival sob story
>>
>>39104084
Strap on your BREXIT bag, m8

only way>>39104098
>>
>>39104084
Hanging. Don't be afraid. Hanging done right is not painful
>>
>>39104084
>Can someone actually survive a train going over their head?
They usually jerk away at the last second.
>>
>>39104098
You can actually get guns in Britian. I'm sorry your a poorly educated American.

>>39104084
Multi story car park. There's one near me that eleven people have jumped from. All 11 died on impact. The higher it is, the better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.