[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>staying distant from guys is being a bitch >talking to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
>staying distant from guys is being a bitch
>talking to social rejects, overlooking their flaws and helping them with their problems but not falling in love with them when they get a crush on me is also being a bitch

is there a way I can even do it right?
>>
>>39103957
making shitty threads is also being a bitch.
>>
Yes, posting tits is never wrong.
>>
>>39103957
Yes, but you'll need to get and learn how to use a whip. Not a sexual thing, more a violence thing.
>>
Respond to my advances, harlot
>>
>>39103957
>staying distant from guys is being a bitch
What what? Are you saying that there are men in some place, hating non-present females /right now/?
>>
>>39103957
Fuck. We don't ask 4much here. Just sum tits. Ur not.even showing us your face or your body. We just want sum tits
>>
Are you able to help me become the sort of person who's capable of being friends with a woman without expecting love or lewdness?
>>
>>39103957
Just send them pics of your tits and let them send pics of their dicks, every other regular person does this shit, why don't you at least pretend to be normal?
>>
>>39103957
Maybe you are actually a bitch for classifying someone as a social reject at first glance and coming of of your high Godiva horse to "help."
At least Lady Godiva got naked.
>>
File: tumblr_oszcjfVj6Y1vzc1c0o1_500.png (164KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oszcjfVj6Y1vzc1c0o1_500.png
164KB, 500x281px
>>39103957
hey anon i dont want your love what so ever but i want to be your friend i get along with girls better then guys anyways its also fine if you dont wanna i dont think your a bitch at all.
>>
File: 36.jpg (139KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
139KB, 700x525px
Sorry OP you're going to have to post tits or puss if you want me to seriously reply to your post
>>
The thing is that men don't search out women to have relationships, we just wanna feel that big ass pussy on our face uknowimsayin. everything a female could offer in a friendship one of our male friends already does with superior quantity and quality since the heterogender wall doesn't have to be broken first

>Captcha: butter sage
>>
>>39104133
I don't know if OP's a bitch, but I do know that u a cuck
>>
Like 99% of guys are just gonna do this and you're gonna suffer until you find one that has a great understanding of feels
>>
>>39104175
Fuck off, normalslime. If you want to pick a fight, go buy a Tiki Torch(TM)
>>
>>39104175
Ill shit on you fgt gtfo
>>
>>39103957
Yeah, GTFO /r9k/ slut.

No one cares

sage.

>>39104153
Dont fucking give them an excuse to post pics of themselves for likes. Dickhead.
>>
>>39103957
These guys most likely live miles away from you, they don't need another online friend, they need what females can offer that others can't, sending nudes is making them feel special, acting flirty, you could even be upfront about it that you don't want a relationship but let them practice their material, its trial and error. This is if you are actually wanting to help these guys, what are you wanting from them?
>>
>>39104219
>for likes
4chan doesn't have those newfriend
>>
>>39104219
you'll ERP with a fat guy from Ohio for five hours, but a quick glance at some real boobs is a cardinal sin?
you poor sweet summer child
>>
>>39103957
have you tried not being a manipulative bitch?
>>
"I only want chad, how dare people call me shallow!" - the post
>>
>>39104133
Im serious op if your still around.
>>
>>39103957
>hey guys, why do rejects get sad when I reject them
>is there a way I can even do it right?
Stop choosing to be around people that you describe as rejects? What are you even doing
>>
>>39103957
This thread is kind of hot
>>
I'm a huge nerd. Was a hiki for a long time, am not able to do small talk so that's just the kind of people I meet. I do feel sorry for them, and yes, I act out of pity at times, but is that worse than just leaving extremely depressed and sometimes suicidal people be?
>>
>>39103957
if you have such a girl boner for helping losers, you gotta be frank with them. Tell them "btw, not interested in you AT ALL"
tell them you're a lesbian if you must.
>>
A) have sex with them so they can chill the fuck out
B) stay the fuck away from Lord Elliott tier retards
>>
>>39104404
>>39103957
you are giving people signals that they are wanted. they have very low self-esteem, so they latch on your signals out of despair and loneliness. then you leave when their feelings become too much for you. your rejection is showing them that their self-esteem issues seem justified.
those people would be better off if you never existed. i hope you die.
>>
>>39104404
Op won't notice me will you?
>>
>>39104404
What do you have against them showing you affection and sexual desire? Letting them do that, even if you aren't interested is the best way to make a guy feel good.
>>
>>39104404
The most probable response to your behavior would be "I don't want your help, I want you to be my gf."
But that's just a hypothetical.
>>
>>39104242
R9k is not for lonely washed up /soc/ whores. Robots can find tits on /s/.
>>
>>39105015
in an ideal world the mods would delete any posts from anyone claiming to be female but that doesn't happen. They refuse to do anything about the fembot problem so if the whores are going to pollute the board anyway we might as well enforce tits or GTFO
>>
>>39105015
/soc/ is an /r9k/ offshoot
it was created because there were too many "rate me" threads
not so that wizards could have a safe space where they never have to be bothered
you poor sweet summer sausage
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.