[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fought back before, /r9k/? Ever flipped someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 12

File: 1423536632827.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1423536632827.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
Have you ever fought back before, /r9k/?
Ever flipped someone off for doing you wrong on the road?
Ever told Chad to go fuck himself when you've finally had it?
I want to hear inspiring stories of robots standing up
>>
File: 1465617725495.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465617725495.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>39103158
>high school
>eating lunch alone like beta cuck
>group of chads suddenly sits down around me
>start taunting me
>seem to think im actually like down syndrome level autistic
>"cmon anon youre so lonely, dont you want friends? were being friends now, not gonna say thanks?"
>yell at them to fuck off and people start looking at us
>they're completely taken aback, like it never occurred to them someone might talk back to chad mcchaddison
>they stop but one of them tries to laugh it off and continue
>spot notoriously bitchy teacher on the other end of the cafeteria
>stand up and tell them to fuck off again and start walking to bitch lady
>"no no anon we werent joking we were serious we actually wanna friends bro cmon chill"
>leave
>get treated like school shooter kid from there on

thank fucks they left, i would've never actually had the guts to approach that teacher
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 151x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 151x176px
>junior high
>two chads used to pick on me regularly
>be in class
>they sit close to me
>for some reason teacher hands out chocolates
>one of them eats his chocolate then spits it on my desk
>somehow this was the last straw
>autist rage takes over
>take off my jacket an proceed whiplashing him with it in full force
>we are both sent to the pricipal office
they mostly left me alone after that
>>
>>39103275
>autist rage takes over
>take off my jacket an proceed whiplashing him with it in full force
Holy shit that's such a funny mental image. Faggot deserved it desu, what kind of retard spits food at someone?
>>
>>39103296
Did you read the whole entire thing?
>>
>>39103240
I almost had a similar situation twice. First time a group of people sat down but they just told me to get the fuck off their table as politely as possible. The second time I accidentally sat with the popular kids and started getting bullied but one of them stopped the rest. Props to you for actually doing something, I probably woulda pussied out or been naive enough to think they were actually trying to be friends.
>>
>high school in cafeteria
>stupid poor kid is taunting me
>just taking it, getting angrier and angrier
>bell rings
>grab his mesh binder that was stuffed full of papers
>fling it full force at the wall
>papers go everywhere
>leave as he cleans it up
>>
>>39103306
Yeah did I misunderstand or something? He spat food on your table, you jacket whipped em and then you both got sent to the principals office?
>>
File: 1456615179290.jpg (162KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1456615179290.jpg
162KB, 1462x1462px
>>39103275
>elementary school
>bullies making fun of me during recess
>calling me names and pushing me around
>finally fuck off
>its snowing outside
>they're having a snowball fight together
>get idea
>find small rock on the ground and cover it in snow
>stand in place they didnt notice me
>literally throw fucking rock at one of their heads
>bully falls to the ground and cries
>teacher assumes one of the kids who was in the snowball fight did it
>all of them get detention because nobody wanted to admit it
>>
>>39103158
For my brother, yeah. This happened in high school

>Some idiot up the road decided to pick on my brother and I for no reason
>Usually taunting us, brother mostly
>He was verbally assaulting my brother one day when we were walking home from the bus
>I had enough of it so I beat him up a bit

I also beat him across the head with a badminton racket another time, because he wouldn't leave us alone. The father phoned dad and told him I could have paralyzed his darling son. Dad told him to fuck off because the son was bullying us for ages. Never heard much from him after
>>
>>39103158
once when i was in middle school at lunch someone said i dont wanna sit next to that weird kid and i flipped her off and called her a fatass bitch damn im badass man hahhaha damn normies am i right
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (108KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
108KB, 200x133px
>learned self defense / various martial arts since I was a kid
>tfw I don't fear confrontation but that I knock someone out and then I have to go to court for years in this shit legal system when I did nothing wrong
>I actually fear that they waste my time

It's better to avoid anything retarded when you are not forced to actually defend yourself. I don't like to steep down to the level of idiots and "pride" in many cases is just a retarded concept. I met so many people like who fits this that if I would confront tards I would literally have daily verbal fights with idiots on public transport in shops or so. Example:

>go to shop
>two guys taking up the corridor
>I can just slip behind them didn't even touch them
>hear murming behind my back
>"I guess this fag doesn't speak the language"
>he didn't even talk to me just murmed in himself
>realise it's about me
>turn back ask him "do we have a problem?"
>"why can't you say when you move behind us"
>tell him there were around 60 cm behind him and I could easily go by I don't understand whats his problem
>he seems confused by the calm response
>says some stupid shit
>laugh him in the face and proceed on

I rarely get to a level where I can't contain myself.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (146KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
146KB, 600x872px
> freshman year highschool
> no friends, total autist
> half the year passes and i have a good rep with teachers
> "oh anon's always a good kid, he's always on task"
> tyrone mcchadson III starts habit of picking on me
> summer arrives and i am finallyfree of that faggot
> sophomore year now
> tyrone mcchadson III is back, now with more beta chads
> his shit continues
> finally break and fucking stab him with a pencil
> pencil sticking out of his wrist
> didnt know autist rage could be this powerful
> teachers consume my bullshit when im questioned, because "im a good kid"
> tyron mcchadson III resents me forever but doesnt come back
> sweet sweet victory against the normies
> may his blood flow in the name of kek
>>
File: 1436049003092.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436049003092.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>high school
>geting bullyed by chad almost every day
>started going to the gym
>one day chilling on a couch in a hallway when chad comes
>starts tounting me and making fun of me infront of the stacys
>everyone laugh
>the bell rings
>this is it
>jumped from the couch and sprinted to the chad
>started throwing punches at him left and right and slamed him into the wall
>he was beated up infront of half the class
>since that day he never said anything to me and kept distance from me
feelsgoodman
>>
File: picture-18.png (185KB, 343x477px) Image search: [Google]
picture-18.png
185KB, 343x477px
Yep
I live on a quiet estate which is mainly full of old people, but I guess some figured it would be a nice place to bring up their kids. When I was about 15 I realised that some people just have a propensity to be a total jackass and wind everyone up.
This kid had provoked me a few times but I always took it as he was a couple of years younger than me and his mother worked at the school we both went to, which was conveniently just down the road from where we lived. That's where he would always do it, when we were walking back and there were people around. Classic coward.
So one day this little fucker is walking in front of me but this time no one is around. He was looking over his shoulder the whole time and walking much faster than usual. He usually turned a different way to get to his house, but since I could get to mine through there as well, I decided I'd follow him. I catch up and I initiate a conversation with him, and he's playing it cool and talking shit despite obviously being quite afraid.
Things escalate when I ask him why he's such a giant dick all the time, and he pulls out a bottle of sticky orange energy drink from his bag and squirts it all over my uniform.
Enough.
I ran at him and pushed him over, he went flying. I wanted to do much more but if he told his mum I'd be in for it as my school didn't tolerate anything like that in or outside of the grounds, even called the police on students a few times.
Wouldn't normally have done anything like this as it isn't in me to fight or lash out, but I was furious. All I wanted to do was kick his ass, but was content at seeing him on the floor at least. This isn't the first time I've had random people or people I barely know come up and take the piss.
>>
File: Cream_OVA.png (476KB, 836x764px) Image search: [Google]
Cream_OVA.png
476KB, 836x764px
Not a very heroic payback, but it's one

>be 15 year old me at school
>get bullied by some soccer guy and a scrawny guy with a huge nose
>turns out the scrawny guy manipulated the soccer chad to bully me
>95% of class also bullies me because lol
>scrawny guy would call my name behind me as if calling for me, when I turn he would just act like he didn't.
>very funny you little shit
>starts telling everyone I reek, whole class joins bandwagon on telling me I stink horribly and calling my name and ignoring me or laughing at me when I turn around
>this goes for two years, at the end of it I didn't react anymore to anyone calling my name, not even my parents and I washed myself to the point where I scrubbed off my skin.

>timeskip two years, out of school

>go to gym and got pretty buff
>actually made many friends in gym
>scrawny guy with huge nose signs up at the gym
>first day I tell my gymfriends what's the deal with the guy
>he gets cowed by my stare so bad he only works out at the room meant for women exercise to avoid me, gym staff ignores him
>get out of gym the same time as him, he walks super fast and avoids eye contact, looked like the virgin walk meme
>he was never to be seen there after a week, fucker had to buy a two year subscription though
>in retrospect I guess he was a robot whose tactic was to utilize chad against others on order to keep safe himself.
>tfw soccer chad likes me now
>confusing feeling
>>
>>39103662
>beta chads
the fuck is a beta chad?
>>
File: LONG.png (60KB, 139x340px) Image search: [Google]
LONG.png
60KB, 139x340px
I haven't but I sat next to a kid who instantly spat on a normie for fucking with us at lunch. He's a megaskinhead tho, kind of a dick too. I've never been able to stand up to anyone like that though, I'm too much of a sub pussy.
>>
File: whos a pussy now bitches.jpg (12KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
whos a pussy now bitches.jpg
12KB, 202x249px
>>39103158
>be
>get bullied half of my childhood
>enough.jpg
>befriend the bullies
>become very good suportive friend to them and laugh when they bully other poor victimes.
sacrifices must be made for ravange
>slowly get passive agressive after they think i am the closest friend they got
>break them down
>after 2 years they are misserable
>stop talking to them
>nothing but shadows of their former asshole selvs
Life`s good
I am the most popular kid in my highschool right now because of my manipulative personality I developed couse of them.
>mfw

I ve heard they are beat to shit every single they by their classmates.
>>
>>39104466
>manipulative personality
How do get that? Wanna know.
>>
Just study, be smart and notice insecurities from afar.
I was a fucking pussy while I was bullied, always cried and couldn`t fight back. After 3-4 years of continuous bulling I was dead inside, no more emotion, didn`t give a shit about others ,empathyless. And I was pretty damn smart when I was little thats also the reason I got bullied for.
>>
>>39104510
Post above is for you
>>
>>39104510
If you want a faster way to succes just befriend a beta, test on him whatever comes to mind. Maybe bully him from time to time, I think the experience will do something for you. Be it good or bad. Sounds bad but in life either you eat or get eaten.
>>
>>39104257
A run of the mill chad that's slightly lower on the totem pole than the alpha chad
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>39103158
>at school in germanistan
>teacher says we need imigrants for work
>say "if the state would create programs for young families to have children there would be no issue of needing new workers"
>entire class laughs at me 'LUL ANON WOULD NEVER GET LAID'
>one girl joins and says "anon is right"
>tfw it's the qt3.14 but she has a boyfriend
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.