[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be a biological female No wonder trannies all off themselves,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1499119168545.png (1MB, 1034x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499119168545.png
1MB, 1034x900px
>ywn be a biological female
No wonder trannies all off themselves, sex changes just turns you into an abomination nobody wants to be with. I think about it every hour and it just depresses me. How can I cope with being male?
>>
>>39102746
>How can I cope with being male?
Grow up.
>>
File: pence electroshock.jpg (62KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
pence electroshock.jpg
62KB, 650x503px
hmm, i know of something that would work
>>
>what is pimozide
>>
>>39102746
Kill your self thats what happens when you are a man no one cares and you are expendable.
You had life on easy mod being a women now its nightmare mode.
>>
>>39102746
Stop letting your life revolve around sexual feelings, get something meaningful to do with your life.
>>
>>39102809
Did you misinterpret it? I'm a biological male that wants to be female but it will never happen. I'm stuck like this forever
>>
>>39102826
The only thing meaningful in life is relationships with other people. I will never get to have that because I will never be a woman. I don't want a gay relationship either I want a male and female one
>>
>>39102746

Why do you tranny freaks give such a shit about your genitals? If you really are a woman as you claim to be, then why is mutilating your cock paramount? If "women" can have "feminine penises", then why have the surgery available at all?

If you "feel and know" you're a woman, then isn't that enough? Why does your outside have to match your inside? Are women incapable of wearing men's clothes? Does that automatically turn them into men or dykes?
>>
File: 1502063763471.jpg (55KB, 934x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502063763471.jpg
55KB, 934x550px
>>39102883
>i didnt read the op post
>>39102746
try some super male vitality
>>
>>39102746
> ywn have periods which are several days of bleeding and pain
> ywn have to worry about being pregnant
> pregnancy results in hormone explosion, sudden mood changes, internal organs rearrangement to make space for the fetus, additional load on spine and finally several hours of pain while delivering the child
> after that there are several years of not having time not to do something for your pleasure, but to sleep, since a newborn requires constant attention. Financial dependancy included
> this can occur even without your consent
> unless you live in some posh or hipster place, you'll be branded as worthless scum if you'll try to get rid of it
Jesus, I wish I was a qt3.14 female.
>>
>>39102883
My outside needs to match my inside but it's physically impossible. Sex changes and traps disgust me, they are not real women and never will be
>>
>>39102878
>>39102746
Iktf
Life is a cruel bitch
>>
File: 1481660778347.jpg (1MB, 926x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1481660778347.jpg
1MB, 926x1172px
>>39102878
Get rich. You can buy a golddigger boyfriend who will pretend you're biologically female.

It's not gonna happen though because all you trannies are worthless and can't achieve anything. You're a like a down syndrome kid. All you ever are going to do is cost society money. KYS
>>
>>39102878
>I don't want a gay relationship either I want a male and female one

this is absolute cancer. how can you be so averse to happiness that you refuse to accept the closest approximation of your dreams, as your dreams themselves are plainly impossible
>>
>>39102941
Don't call me a tranny. I'm a male that wants to be female but I will never mutilate my body because it's grotesque.
>>
>>39102973
i think you might like to see this
https://pastebin.com/yNitU0eR
>>
File: 620057main_milkyway_full.jpg (518KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
620057main_milkyway_full.jpg
518KB, 1440x1080px
>>39102973
And of course your response is language policing. It's all you can do. The only knowledge you have is from cancerous social justice circlejerks. All of your time and energy you spent on obsessing over your sense of self and gender like a fucking narcissist. Transgenderism is the ultimate first world problem. How about you spend your time doing something good for humanity instead of always whining and taking and complaining that we're all not using the correct words and we're treating you wrong. kys. You're a selfish entitled piece of shit. kys
>>
>>39103070
I'm only mad because youre grouping me with the SJW crowd. We have similar problems but I'm not like them so please stop
>>
File: tumblr_mrrikq3NqJ1r15uhwo1_500.gif (230KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrrikq3NqJ1r15uhwo1_500.gif
230KB, 500x720px
>>39102883
Why do you tmakes give such a shit about your man? If you really are a man as you claim to be, then why is having a big dick important? Why can't you have a vagina instead? If men can have vaginas and tiny dicks, then why complain at all?

If you "feel and know" you're a man, then isn't that enough? Why does your outside have to match your inside? Are men incapable of wearing sissy faggot clothing like frilly tutus and diapers? Does that automatically turn them into women or sissy faggots? You "men" aren't even trying. You can be just as manly as any other man. Now put on your dressie like a big boy and show me who's a real man.
>>
>>39102746
i know your feel anon.
i have always wanted to be female but know i never will be because i dont want some fake surgery shit nor will i ever sleep with a male (toys however are another story) and i can be myself in private.
honestly after a while its not hard to deal with.
>>
>>39103239
Maybe I should take a break from 4chan because the tranny threads constantly remind me I will never be what I desire
>>
>>39102746
How would you phrase the problem with being seen as a girl(male) by a boyfriend?

I've dated men and women, as well as mtf, and saying that I'd still be happy if the relationship was gay was seen as an insult, despite transitioning probably being a loss of value if anything (to be really blunt). In no other relationships has the semantics of the feelings been an issue, and I think this is kinda evidence of the recurring superficiality I see among people that wish they were women. If someone loves you, what the heck's the problem?
>>
>>39103316
good luck to you anon,maybe within our life times they will invent the cyber brain and then we can body switch.
>>
Tbh you're worse than a tranny. At least trannies are willing to bear the pains of progess and do something about their delusions. Here you are crying about the futility of your own reality, decrying the only real solution, shitty as it may be, because you're too pathetic a person to even do that.

Fucking worthless human trash. Scum.
>>
>>39103353
but its not a real solution , because its just a false surgery which cannot change bone structure (all of it not just the superficial stuff.) ,or have real breasts,or a menstrual cycle or pregnancy(unless its an implanted pregnancy i suppose) . its a superficial surgery at best. (not OP btw im the other anon who is able to deal with it. but i bet that would be the anons reasoning) + you have to go through dilation because your body sees your new vag as an unhealed wound and will constantly try and close it. one of the many reasons trannys kill themselves all the time. pains of "progress" indeed.
>>
>>39103447
Lmao. Stay woke, dumbass.
>>
>>39102746
>daily friendly reminder thatvthese threads are always made by unpassing hons
>>
>>39103447
Sounds like a lot of excuses desu
>>
>>39103506
Knowing that transitioning doesn't make you a real woman isn't an excuse. You just have nothing to say in return
>>
>>39103492
Yea I am unpassing because I'm a 6'5 lanklet. No surgery can ever change me sadly. I just need to cope with it somehow
>>
>>39102746
Maybe, just maybe, find a job, fucking hobbies, get a life and stop revolving your whole existence around a fetish you piece of shit.
>waaaaah but muh anime girl

Grow up faggot and stop being so pathetic
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.