[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why is necrophilia forbidden? ((because it's degenerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: wonder.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wonder.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>Why is necrophilia forbidden?
((because it's degenerate isn't a valid answer))
>>
>>39102665
Corpses have a complicated legal status and no one's gonna make a
>except fucking them, that's okay
exemption
>>
You can catch diseases and its disrespectful to the dead and the family and friends of the deceased.
>>
>>39102683
What types of diseases? I heard of the one from maggots or some shit also is it possible to catch aids from a corpse?
>>
>>39102705

Viruses aren't alive and can stay inactive for a good while, so almost certainly yes.

The real question is if you could get pregnant from fucking a corpse.
>>
>>39102799
Unless there was still cum left over in the penis probably not
>>
>>39102665
Because the dead deserve respect, and peace. In theory necrophilia should be ok if the person gives consent before they die to it, but that's a slippery slope and it's better just to forbid it all.
>>
>>39102799
Funny you should mention, because a woman just recently in the US got arrested for necrophilia and they found out, because she literally got pregnant from a corpse.

I think it was probably a case that she used like a syringe or something to get the sperm rather than actual sex. However I imagine it could be possible since in the same way dead people can release their body contents, I know the same can happen with ejaculate for men. The woman would have to be fucking the body though like right after it died for that to happen.
>>
>>39102683
pretty much this. but i doubt anyone willing to fuck a corpse is going to care about the hygiene of it
>>
>>39102665
Because it's not fucking normal, that's why.
>>
>>39102823
Are you fucking thick?
You realise you get pregnant due to the force of the ejaculation shooting the sperm into the womb.
A corpse cant fucking cum you twat.

Your so stupid. I just know your American.
>>
>>39103495
>Because the dead deserve respect, and peace.

It's a corpse, anon. There is nobody there. Literally just a meat husk.
>>
>>39103581
What about rape then?
>>
>>39103605
>your so stupid
>your so stupid
>your
>your stupid

You're stupid.
>>
>>39103552
However, there are few people who'd fuck a corpse. And a lot of those who would not. Accidentally, the second group doesn't want the first one to spread diseases.
>>
>>39103608
Maybe you're fucked in the head and would want it, but most people wouldn't want their body fucked with after they die.
>>
>>39103629
People tend to avoid doing things that cause psychological or physical harm in other people.

I'm sure that's a concept that the average emotionally-dead robot won't understand, though.
>>
>>39103644
>People tend to avoid doing things that cause psychological or physical harm in other people.

No.
>>
>>39103605
You're the stupid one, that's not how impregnation works. It's not a hentai where the dick literally shoots cum into the uterus. How it actually works is the dick basically squirts all over the cervix and covers it in cum, then the cervix creepily (but true) sucks the cum into the uterus like a straw, and from there the sperm can travel the rest of the way to the egg.
>>
>>39102665
Interesting question.
Probably the way youd get your hands on a corpse to fuck is pretty illegal. (Diging up a body fe.) A human corpse cant really lie here and there it has to be recorded if someone dies. Once the corpse is in the system they wouldnt give it out for you to fuck because that would be considered unethical.
>>
>>39102665
Its straight up rape.
>>
>>39103641
its not his body getting fucked tho
he would be the one fucking the body
it's not like the corpse cares, it's dead, after all
>>
>>39104203
The question was if he wanted his body fucked after he died. Most people don't, and you should respect the golden rule.
>>
>>39104070
is fucking an onahole rape too? you're putting your dick in an innanimate object incapable of giving consent in both cases, the other one just looks significantly more human
is fucking a sexdoll rape as well?
>>
>Having sex with a dead body
>Whats wrong with it

Well, it's a good way to get a disease, it probably smells like crap and bodies when they die go completely stiff.
>>
>>39104223
I don't think his dead body would mind getting fucked
it's also not your body after you die, you're your brain, if your brain doesn't work your dead body is just a piece of meat that used to keep you alive
>>
>>39104253
they don't smell bad if they're fresh
>>
>>39104260

Where would you get a fresh dead body?
>>
>>39104254
It might not be their body but it *was* their body. Again, very simple if you can understand it, respect the golden rule.
>>
>>39104227
I'm not sure if you're just pretending to be mentally challenged or you really are.
A dead person was once alive and is protected by law even after death. Even if it was deprived of its living rights, it's not your belonging for you to do whatever you want with it.
Would you find it normal for another man to break into your house and ravage your doll? Leaving consent aside, it's also a matter of possession.
>>
>>39104268
just kill someone

>>39104271
yeah but it's not their body anymore, focus on reality

>>39104288
>A dead person was once alive and is protected by law even after death. Even if it was deprived of its living rights, it's not your belonging for you to do whatever you want with it.
why? it's not like they care, not anymore, at least

Would you find it normal for another man to break into your house and ravage your doll? Leaving consent aside, it's also a matter of possession.
if I the doll was no longer mine I wouldn't mind it if someone did that to it
>>
>>39104288
Well put, I think we can officially /thread.
>>
>>39104337

You may want to seek help.
>>
>>39104362
I'm just playing the devil's advocate my nigger
>>
>>39102665
Non-consensual sex is immoral
Most things done to corpses has to go through the family of the deceased
Said families probably don't want a stranger getting stiff inside their stiff
Respect for the dead is something many people, especially the types to make laws, find important, sometimes.

Maybe it should be okay if someone wrote an agreement before dying saying Mr. Sickmotherfucker the Corpsefucker could fuck their corpse but this is just unnecessarily allowing a taboo and possibly enabling a slippery slope.
>>
>>39104337
>if I the doll was no longer mine I wouldn't mind it if someone did that to it
You do realize those dead people have relatives. Children, siblings, maybe parents. They're not being put in a public cemetery so strangers can pick them up in a bag and take them home for personal use.
Let me put it this way, then, how would you feel if your mother died and some niggers took her for a gangbang? It's not like you need her anymore, right?
I appreciate that you're trying to be edgy, but this is common sense functioning on the idea of reciprocity, not just because some official paper says so. You wouldn't want strangers humping your dear ones, don't do that either. It's simple.
>>
>>39104389
so is it fine for relatives to do whatever they want to the body?
>>
>>39104412
Incest is illegal even if they're dead, anon.
>>
>>39104449
I'm also appealing to population, culture and morals.
>>
>>39104468
>population
I know most people think think necrophilia is wrong and I think they're wrong
>culture
same thing as ^^^
>morals
those are subjective
>>
>>39102665
Necrophilia is actually not a crime in most places. It's just something that's REALLY looked down upon. Not exactly something you'd want to go around bragging about.

But, I mean, if you found a perfectly intact dead body that was still a little warm...and you're not the one who killed it...who are you hurting?
>>
>>39104449
What have you done in order to sustain your argument, then? You've been offering nothing but your distorted, juvenile opinion. Incest is another issue that we're not going to discuss for the sake of your inability to understand basic human mentality. This was about necrophilia in general and I made it very simple for your cognitive capacity: dead people are still protected by law, and they're not your personal belonging. A cemetery is a public space made for the benefit of the collective. If everyone walked into a public library and took whatever books they wanted, whenever they felt like it, because they don't want to spend effort in acquiring books from stores, we wouldn't have any free access to anything. If you find it so hard to process that some things are existing with the aid of laws, do realize that your peaceful basement life is guaranteed by the common sense of other people. If everyone was acting out on primal impulse, you'd have your ass drilled and your house emptied by now.
>>
a corpse cant consent
>>
Respect for their loved ones. It's pretty easy to understand. However, it's also illegal to fuck unclaimed bodies or corpses of people with no known family. There are many reasons:
>public health
>respect for the human person (they're not there anymore but the corpse *is* a representation of what they were - you're also not allowed to damage a dead person's memory or graves, etc)
>it's generally seen by society as disgusting and immoral and that's usually a good enough reason because we live in society
>>
>>39104337
The golden rule is reality are you dense? It doesn't matter if it is no longer their body, what matters is what they would want. Respect for the dead doesn't mean just the dead body, it means respecting the person and their wishes now that they're gone. If they are/were willing to respect you and what you want, then you owe them the same. And for most people, they wouldn't want their body fucked with.

Also as a side note just because it isn't their body anymore, doesn't mean it's your body now. The body either belongs to the state, or to the earth, depending on where you live or your culture. So unless you have some form of consent from them, you don't come before the government or nature.
>>
>>39104565
>What have you done in order to sustain your argument, then? You've been offering nothing but your distorted, juvenile opinion.
well, yeah, it's my opinion, I explained why I hold it, read the thread
>his was about necrophilia in general and I made it very simple for your cognitive capacity: dead people are still protected by law, and they're not your personal belonging.
yeah, but why? they are just human-shaped pieces of meat
>A cemetery is a public space made for the benefit of the collective.
fucking rotting corpses could make you seriously sick
I think cremating everyone and putting them in fancy urns would be better, it would take up much less space
>If everyone walked into a public library and took whatever books they wanted, whenever they felt like it, because they don't want to spend effort in acquiring books from stores, we wouldn't have any free access to anything.
I wouldn't be taking the body, I would just fuck it
>If you find it so hard to process that some things are existing with the aid of laws, do realize that your peaceful basement life is guaranteed by the common sense of other people. If everyone was acting out on primal impulse, you'd have your ass drilled and your house emptied by now.
the world would be completely different and I would be a different person so you can't really know that
>>
>>39104606
they don't want anything anymore
they're dead
what if I didn't know them and their wishes, would it be fine then?

>appeal to authority
>appeal to popularity
>>
>>39104699
So your stance is respect ends at death, and things only matter in the moment? Ok good to know.
>>
>>39104731
that's not it
my stance is
>what you want doesn't matter after you die
>>
>>39104761
So what about a person's last will when they die?

>what you want doesn't matter after you die

So they want their life savings or their family house to pass to their children, but that doesn't matter because they're dead.
>>
>>39104843
I guess last will's are fine, otherwise the family would fight over your belongings, it could even break up the family
>>
>>39104661
If everything you say is reduced to your subjective perspective, don't point out structural mistakes in other people's arguments, like their appeal to authority. If you have the right to express your opinion through whatever manners you see necessary, so can anyone else. You seem to have trouble realizing that other people share your rights.
> they are just human-shaped pieces of meat
So is everything else in this world. Randomly shaped objects of whatever material. Did you fully understand the argument about possession? If that object is not yours, you are not allowed to have your way with it. If this wasn't something valid and active within society, you'd have people taking stuff from your house because heck, that jar of mustard can't say no, right?
>I think cremating everyone and putting them in fancy urns would be better, it would take up much less space
Sure, can't say it's a bad idea. You currently have the option of using your ashes as tree fertilizer, which is a beneficial alternative for the environment.
>I wouldn't be taking the body, I would just fuck it
Again, it's not yours. I can't say I find no reasonable explanation for necrophilia. Some people can't refocus their affection for the deceased, some people are terrified of rejection from the living, and the list goes on. I did a project regarding necrophilia, so I'm not condemning people that may present a certain paraphilia for the dead. However, that's how it is: a paraphilia, an unusual fetish found in a very small percentage of people. Since you live in a community, you follow the norms instilled with the agreement of the majority. Since the majority of people would feel uncomfortable about someone loved or themselves being used as a sexual object after their death, such an action becomes illegal.
>the world would be completely different
Yeah, let's not make an alternate universe so abstract. The principle was easy.
>>
>>39102665

Why do you want to fuck a dead person?

>Because they're attractive!

Then fuck a living person, living people are also attractive.

>But a living person will refuse!

So you want to fuck a person that can't refuse? Then you're a rapist.

>It's not rape because it's not alive!

Shit isn't alive. You wouldn't fuck shit, you wouldn't fuck shit if it was shaped to be like an attractive person. You only want to fuck a person, and you only want to fuck a dead one because they can't stop you. You're a fucking rapist.
>>
>>39104906
If a person can own things then, like their house, then they can own their body. So what if in their will they either;

A) Specifically say they don't want their body fucked with
B) They will their body to their family, who don't want the body fucked with
>>
>>39104952
yeah if they wrote down that they don't want ____ done to their corpse, it would be fine
>>
>>39104918
so you're saying necrophilia is wrong because theft and vandalism is wrong?
>>
>>39104974
So a will is fine, but what if they literally tell you they don't want their body fucked with, and then die. No will in this case.
>>
>>39105009
>but what if they literally tell you they don't want their body fucked with
it needs to be written or there to be witnesses
>>
>>39105003
If that's all you can grasp from it, then yes.
If you don't want someone putting their dick in your mustard jar, don't put your dick in someone's dead relative.
>>
>>39105040
So even if they told you personally, the one to do it, you'd still do it if it wasn't written and there weren't witnesses?

Doesn't that imply that you'd only not do it because of risk of getting caught?
>>
>>39105073
>Doesn't that imply that you'd only not do it because of risk of getting caught?
yes
thats probably it
I usually do whatever I want as long as I can get away with it
>>
>>39105105
Then the real problem here isn't necrophlia but that mentality. Or, when I say problem, I should mean what the subject of the thread should be.

You asking why that mentality is wrong, instead of why necrophilia is wrong.
>>
File: 1502872634914.png (9KB, 171x295px) Image search: [Google]
1502872634914.png
9KB, 171x295px
>>39105105
Relax, you can act edgy and cool whenever you want, but it's coming to a point whe-

>arguing with 4chan.

Oh yeah, I forgot.
>>
>>39105262
stop making fun of my psychopath roleplay nigger
>>
>OP makes claim and supports it with weak juvenile arguments
>somehow has the authority to completely dismiss someone else arguments since they have logical fallacies

I don't know if you're trying to play devils advocate or just actually legitimately retarded, but you're not doing a good job at either OP....

/r9k/ really does have the lowest IQ (except for /soc/ and /pol/)
>>
File: 1502246671365-1-1.jpg (14KB, 111x108px) Image search: [Google]
1502246671365-1-1.jpg
14KB, 111x108px
>>39105328
yfw I say no.
>>
>>39105343
I was playing devil's advocate
I'm also not OP
>>
>>39105382
well you did a shit job at it. At least attempt to make a fulfilling argument
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.