[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your MBTI and Enneagram Robots INTP here 5w4 http:/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 42

File: 1502177775648.png (371KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1502177775648.png
371KB, 1484x2152px
What is your MBTI and Enneagram Robots
INTP here
5w4

http://similarminds.com/embj.html
>>
Likely balanced wing type 5 INTJ.

I want to create an aesthetic and culture for the future to bring us out of the sad, seemingly hopeless times of the 2010s
>>
>>39102123
I got INTP too but I'm not sure I agree with it desu
There's a lot of things I'm still figuring out about myself, so I wasn't really feeling the answer strongly
Also some of the questions were a bit open to interpretation imo; this is why psych evaluations are mostly bullshit
Maybe most people out there are easier to fit into archetypes, but I honestly don't fall on one side or the other for some of these issues, so where is the test that can accurately represent that type of person?
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-16_05-06-04.png (26KB, 563x496px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-16_05-06-04.png
26KB, 563x496px
>>39103547
At least this part was more accurate
God I'm such a fucking hipster and I can't help it no matter how much I try to stop. Probably the reason I still come here daily
>>
File: btw.gif (214KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
btw.gif
214KB, 512x384px
>smack dab between infp and intp

im the worst
>>
File: Capture.png (53KB, 512x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53KB, 512x1002px
Pretty much exactly what I expected, always knew that I was an INTJ, but the enneagram results were interesting
>>
File: intpistp.png (3KB, 620x98px) Image search: [Google]
intpistp.png
3KB, 620x98px
What do these results mean? Am I a Chad? The ultimate robot?
>>
>>39103670
Well, you're either Fi-dominant or Ti-dominant. Which one hits closer?
>INTP
I don't need to use my emotions to fix this problem, thanks. I know how this machine works. Let me take it apart and put it back together for you. That doesn't seem logical. The facts of the situation are unimportant; we can solve this, though it might seem impossible. There is a way around every problem. I can give you a two word answer to your question, and those two words will solve everything. The fewer words used, the better. Most explanations are too long-winded and technical, and could easily be simplified. Let me hear the idea or new data; I'm going to analyze and criticize it, and if it doesn't work, I'm going to throw it out. Come on, you know my impartiality is sexy. Have you ever seen me overreact to anything? No!
>INFP
I know that this is good, and that is bad. I know that you're not who you say you are. I don't need to focus on that particular idea, because it is less important than this other idea or belief. I want to focus on what is important, and I can see the measure of importance of everything in my life: people, causes, thoughts, actions, and feelings. Does this belief conflict with mine? Do I think this action is wrong? If so, I won't do it. I know what I believe and what is worth believing in. Please, let me have some time to mull over this life-altering decision. I don't want to make the wrong choice. I feel strong and confident in who I am, and what I believe. I have total faith in you. I know what you need, and will stand up for you when you need me to. I am good at protecting others and showing patience in mediating between them.
>>
File: MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg (36KB, 703x500px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg
36KB, 703x500px
>>39103781
>5w6
Classic INTJ
>>
>ISFP
>Type 4
Color me shocked
>>
>>39103837
I don't know anything about the enneagram test, this is the first time that I've ever heard about it, what does "5w6" mean and how does it correlate to my scores on the nine categories?
>>
>>39103897
>how does it correlate to my scores on the nine categories?
It means that if you've got INTJ type it's much more likely that your enneagram type will be 5w6 or 5w4.
>Although Five-wing-Sixes are very interested in people, they are at the same time wary of being overwhelmed by them and thus feel the need to erect barriers. Some of the most sensitive Five-wing-Sixes are too defended to be able to make the empathetic connections that would enable them to find out what others want and expect from them. Consequently, they may come off as socially inept. Yet Five-wing-Sixes' principles and interests almost always keep them engaged in the world, often with spectacular success.
>>
>>39103897
Each of the 9 types has their own 2 subtypes. Those two subtypes will be the adjacent types. So a Type 5's substypes are 4 and 6. You will be either of these two or have a "balanced wing", where neither subtype predominates.

Type 5 is the true intellectual type. Type 4 has a more romanticist bent to that intelligence and Type 6 is more scientific and nerdy.
>>
>>39102123
>What is your MBTI and Enneagram Robots

Why? Who's asking?
>>
>>39102123
i chuckled. istp here.
>>
File: 2017-08-16 ISTP.jpg (66KB, 615x541px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-16 ISTP.jpg
66KB, 615x541px
>>39102123
ISTP 9w8
>>
>>39104696
Are you really that peaceful?
>>
>>39104730
Conflict is a waste of my time.
>>
>>39104769
>Conflict is a waste of my time.
So you distance yourself from it or resolve it quickly?
>>
>>39104840
I avoid it like the plague, especially if it doesn't concern me. If I'm at work and coworkers are arguing, I want them to shut the fuck up and get back to what they were doing.
>>
>>39103837
What if I am INTP and 7w8? Upon closer inspection all the Enneagram types fit me, so I'm not a particular fan of that test.
>>
>>39105685
>What if I am INTP and 7w8?
Then you're probably ENTP
>>
>>39105720
But I'm definitely INTP.
>>
>>39106036
>But I'm definitely INTP
on which test? 16memes?
>>
>>39106045
No, based on lenghty reading about MBTI and Jungian psychology and the typing by a friend who has also read about MBTI and Jungian psychology.
>>
>>39106133
Then you're a rare snowflake.
>>
File: hm.png (101KB, 303x229px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
101KB, 303x229px
Is it true Si dom can 'imagine the plans of a house thanks to their mind'?

Because I can 'imagine it' but I need to use softwares, websites and even vidays to clearly see how I'd build that
>>
>>39106194
That means you're a Si-Te user aka ISTJ. You could imagine plans of the house but you go and use software and etc, to quicken the progress.
>>
>>39106217
kek, and I thought I was in a Si-Fi loop...

Thanks, anon
>>
>>39106036
Yeah but by how much though? I just took OP's linked test and got INTP, however:

1) Perceiving (P) 59.46% Judging (J) 40.54%
Could go either way
2) Same time last year I got INFP

????
>>
>>39103781
>Mastermind
who comes up with these cringy names
>>
>>39102123
INTJ, not sure if 3w6 or 5w6
>>
>>39106753
>3w6
You cant be 3w6 because "wings" comes from types next to the strongest so if 3 is strongest then it's 3w2 or 3w4 depending on 2 and 4 strength.
>>
File: A F R A I D.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A F R A I D.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>ISTJ
>5w6
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
163KB, 640x1136px
>INFJ
>2w5
Also a cutie female who passed a falconry exam today. Check my 4chan stars.
>>
>>39106409
Their tests are coded so that I get INTP with 59 % I and 7 on separate tests and ENTP with 57% E and 7 in the combined test.
>>
>tfw I'm so retarded I can't even figure what's my mbti and enneagram type
>>
INTP dating an INFJ here, ask me anything niggers
>>
>>39107628
What's the best part of it?
>>
>>39107692
the synergy between our minds and hearts. it's absolute. i didn't even know it was possible for something like this to happen in the universe.
>>
>>39107729
What do you love about your INFJ or INTP bf/gf? Which one is which?
>>
>>39108055
she's the INFJ. if i had to sum it up i'd say i love that she's the deepest, kindest, smartest, most loving and insightful person i've ever known. yes i'm basically saying the same thing over and over, but that's exactly how it is.
>>
could there possibly be anything worse than being an IxFx guy?
>>
>>39108608
Being an INFP girl. They're objectively terrible. And they know this even if they're not capable of being objective.
>>
>>39108703
what's your opinion on infp girls ?
how would compare an infp boy to an infp girl on a scale of terrible to brilliant
>>
File: 20170816_185235png.png (263KB, 1076x1681px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_185235png.png
263KB, 1076x1681px
>>39102123

>Similar minds
ISTJ
>16personalities
ISFJ

Ive taken the 16peronalities test multiple times and ive always got ISFJ, but they're basically the same right?

Also, what did they mean by this
>>
Usually between ISTP and ESTP. Depends on the site I guess

7w8
>>
File: Personality.png (28KB, 409x527px) Image search: [Google]
Personality.png
28KB, 409x527px
Is it bad that I'm always in between INTP and ENTP?[\spoiler]

How calm are you guys?
>>
>>39110063
>ENTP
>xwy
I don't even know what the second thing people are posting is.
>>
File: think.jpg (14KB, 395x479px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
14KB, 395x479px
>>39110063
>calmness and aggressiveness as two different dimensions
>>
>Literal "pick my career for me" tier bullshit
if you werent a lonely virgin you wouldnt be INTP
>>
>>39106499
Other Intjs, lol
Aslo intj male paires with infp female is literally the dream.
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (177KB, 742x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
177KB, 742x922px
>>39102867
INTJ here trying to do the exact same thing holed up in a room writing as many songs as possible, what's your angle for execution right now anon? I'm trying to compose some high culture-tier shit with this guitar here.
>>
>>39110289
>I'm trying to compose some high culture-tier shit with this guitar here.
Musician here. Give it up. If you're not making things that organically stem from your own knowledge and experience, you're just another pseud.
>>
File: 1363292674431.jpg (21KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1363292674431.jpg
21KB, 240x250px
>INFJ

ok now what
>>
i'm too lazy to answer 102 questions so i will just let u know i am istp.

also i didnt read the captcha and just clicked street signs and i was right.
>>
why are there so many fucking INTxs here
>>
>>39110475
Six years doing this with massive amounts of success: recurrent appearances in media, have gone viral a few times over the years, won songwriting competitions, played tons of shows + built the music scene at my old uni and have multiple studio projects that i've been paid to write and release (my uni saw what I was doing and took care of a lot of my tuition + paid for my first project)-- all before I knew what my sound was so I dipped from the world to find it

In the past eight months I found it and have written a few albums worth of material. I'm bout to fuck the world again. I'm about this life anon
>>
>>39109346
Have you done keys2cognition or keirsey.jung test? They're much more reliable than 16memes or similarminds.
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (141KB, 750x1211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
141KB, 750x1211px
Repost shit
The fuck does this mean? Type 4 wing...?

>>39110785
Super autist types blox
>>
>>39110823
But have you ever done anything with music other than prostitute yourself?
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (118KB, 1686x840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
118KB, 1686x840px
>>39102123
Did not expect this to be my personality type. Wew lad
>>
>>39110903
Like what? I've written for other people's/produced other people's studio projects and used to sing in a fuckton of choirs, some competing, between high school and university.

>prostitute yourself
Ooh boy do we got a "purist" here?
>>
>>39110894
>Healthy-
Healthy 4w5's brings profound creativity and insights of the intrapsychic sort. Their emotions are more under-the-surface than 4w3's, and more private modes of communication (such as writing) are preferred. They have intellectual as well as emotional insights and can often synthesize experiences into something intensely personal yet timeless.
>Average-
Average 4w5's are devoted to cultivation of a personal worldview, often by philosophical or artistic means. They are more likely than the 4w3's to be reclusive and out-of-touch with the greater social world, and to compensate they adopt unconventional/eccentric ways of life. They can be purposefully obscure and enigmatic in their expressions, then have an elitist and contemptuous view of those who failed to understand them. They tend to withdraw for prolonged periods under stress which can leave them further isolated. As a result, they are prone to hallucinatory states and total alienation.
>Unhealthy-
Unhealthy 4w5's inhabit a terrifying fantasy-world of their own creation. Their emotional torments are turned inward, causing severe depression and self-destructive thoughts. While average 4w5's can romanticize death, unhealthy 4w5's plunge into it.
>>
>>39110957
It sounds like you're one of those people who isn't interested in advancing music but only using it for your own desires. That's well and good, but I don't really respect it. INTP, by the way.
>>
>>39110993
Nah, I was just trying to avoid derailing a thread by delving too much into my shit and posting music again, it doesn't really accomplish much given what my scope is. Sorry if I came off as a cunt as a result, tho I am one

I'm trying to fundamentally alter the cultural perception of the potential of the [acoustic] guitar through sheer virtuosity because I believe that no one has run the resource even close to dry, despite the vapid bullsht that pollutes the billboard and open mic nights across the first world. My classical, huge film buff, science undergrad + philosophy backgrounds inspired in me the need to try and replicate the legendary high culture works done by figures such as Beethoven or Mozart-- rendering the sublime is something that I believe american popular culture by and large is devoid of. Given the massive amounts of research I do on a daily basis, spanning from sifting through TONS of artist interviews, industry podcasts, culture discussion programs, projects, and forums that i manage a day, I manage enough spite and drive to compile two/three different playlists critical to my process: 1. General research folder that i've been working on since 2012, containing nearly thousands of videos that i've watched spanning from all of the various music culture pertaining videos that i listed before to hardcore science/math video essays, philosophy video essays, film video essays, biopics, works of art, etc.-- anything to orient me more towards higher degrees of execution; 2. A playlist that congregates any artist's music that at least partially represents my aesthetic values/my thesis as to what the culture should be, sound like, and represent; and 3. A playlist for those days where you feel the need to put a gun in your mouth.

Yeah nah i feel like an instrument of my species. I fucking hate the industry as it is now. It's too accessible. Hoping maybe a degree of insane virtuosity will jumpstart it. Only thing that excites me desu
>>
>>39110970
>Unhealthy 4w5's inhabit a terrifying fantasy-world of their own creation. Their emotional torments are turned inward, causing severe depression and self-destructive thoughts. While average 4w5's can romanticize death, unhealthy 4w5's plunge into it.
Holy shit. Thanks anon. Thank god I'm fucking healthy
>>
>>39111346
Are you mainly rebelling against popular culture? Do you understand the psychology of genius and why it creates what it does? I'm not criticizing you anymore. I'm fascinated now and I'm curious as to why you're drawing inspiration from such diverse fields of knowledge.
>fundamentally alter the cultural perception of the potential of the [acoustic] guitar through sheer virtuosity
Seems a little vague. If you want to do this, why not invent a better guitar?
>>
File: vt9nlvl41c3z.png (161KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
vt9nlvl41c3z.png
161KB, 500x282px
Was Augustus an INFJ?
>>
>>39111847
As in Emperor Augustus? He was ISTJ
>>
>>39111526
>Seems a little vague. If you want to do this, why not invent a better guitar?
To be honest? That comes wayyyy later. I don't posess the intellectual prowess yet.

So great that this makes it easier, but in your reply you've actually touched on why I chose my approach. I have a number of theses about this so i'm not sure how much have to 'zoom out' here, but one of my biggest ideas is that "genius" is quantifiable and can be replicated by those with the means and privilege. I've been developing this thesis and been acting on it literally since I gained internet access/found 4chan a decade ago. Back then I was working with other anons on different forums trying to figure out programming, packet-editing/memory-editing software like cheat engine, photo-editing software such as paint.NET/photoshop; back then it was just for pleasure but I've always been pretty autistic about understanding systems. Regardless, eventually you actualize that there's a wall when it comes to the momentum of your understanding that is only overcome through extremely aggressive, deliberate learning that is more easily assumed by people with backgrounds/stories more conducive to them than others.

From what I've found, people use the term "genius" to exempt themselves from higher degrees of execution and responsibility. When I was doing all of that shit on those different forums, the guy with the biggest reputation was the guy that was putting in the most hours, every time. Not even just working actively on it, just constructing an entire aesthetic life around its execution. A programmer immerses himself in all things computational by his very nature, consciously or not, so as to attain a higher degree of ability-- so how does one become a great programmer? Replicating that environment, and possessing the predisposition to also LOVE it. (Sorry for the long post, cont)
>>
>>39111909
Not that anon but i guess it feels great to have a passion for something.
>>
>>39109103
INFP guys have the advantage because they're of the dominant sex. Women can be fascinated by them and fuck them at least until they figure out they're basically fucking a male pussy. Female INFPs however realize their disadvantage as females, and seek to make up for this by constructing false selves that they use to attract a partner. This causes them a lesser amount of internal discord than staying alone, but INFPs are known as the flighty whores of the MBTI because they fuck a lot of guys without finding any who satisfy them on a deeper level. When an INFP chooses to follow their values however, they tend to become extremely depressed. A happy INFP is rare unless they're violating one of their principles.
>>
>>39111950
Therefore if you attract an INFP mate, you have to be very cautious. Either they will be depressed and insufferable, or they will use you for something and leave you when someone comes along who "understands" them better than you do. As you can imagine, this behavior is much worse in INFP girls, who realize their faults but often do nothing to change because they do not believe they are the ones who should even have to change! It's all about "me versus the big bad scary world" with them. They tend not to hold themselves accountable, even when they're depressed and following their values, because they see themselves as little angels for taking on all the evils of the world and suffering for it.

I'm a little miffed by writing all this about a type I think should be sent to the gas chambers so I'll just leave you with that INFP guys are much cooler and most INFP girls you come across will be fake and vain
>>
>>39111888
Yeah. I always thought he was cool, and hoped he was INFJ. idk enough about MBTI to type people accurately.
>>
>>39111526
>>39111909
People deify Mozart, but he was raised by a music teacher of a father that saw an opportunity for immense amounts of money for himself and his family. Goaded on by this, I figured that it was most rational that genius is essentially a derivative of cultivating the proper environment for the human mind to develop the immense amount of capability and elasticity that all of them innately are privy to-- it's just that the environmental factors that the individual needs to align themselves with are so technical and in need of such degrees of focus/sacrifice, very few are able to getting it.

Aside from the forums thing I came to this thesis mostly from growing up on RPGs/MMORPGs, where time/focus = success. Decided to treat my life as if it were Runescape, picked up a guitar casually to see if my whole thesis worked, and all of a sudden I was gaining tons of success through it. I started cautiously as shit, building a liberal arts curriculum for myself so i wouldn't be ignorant, trying to be as all-encompassing as possible. The more you know, the more powerful/capable/genius you are.

I don't reinvent the guitar because I don't have the brain power. Even Mozart wouldn't be able to find a flaw in the piano because it would require a few lifetimes worth of knowledge in the fields of physics, engineering, music, etc just to do something like that. Revolutionizing a system to that degree will only be seen by the introduction of high functioning artificial intelligence and augmentations that would radically and fundamentally change pretty much all human...things as we know them
>>
>>39112167
>>39111909
>>39111526
I do what i can given what we're capable of, but most of us can't even listen to a song for longer than 4 minutes nowadays. The symphony is dead. The opera is dying. High culture is condensed into generic pop songs. Sophistication is being watered down. Because the democratization of technology/internet, there isn't as much cultural pressure to produce high level genius--there literally can't be another Mozart/Shakespeare. So we have to make that pressure.

Sorry for the mega posts. Writing this babble helps me in my work though so i appreciate you asking lmfao
>>
>>39112185
>Sorry for the mega posts. Writing this babble helps me in my work though so i appreciate you asking lmfao
Yeah, no problem man. I'm reading and responding to other posts here so it might be a while before I reply. But I really appreciate you expanding on your perspective as well.
>>
5w4 ENTP SLUEN.

Taurus Sun
Pisces Moon
Libra Ascending
Taurus Mercury
Aries Venus
Leo Mars
Sagittarius Jupiter
Pisces Saturn
Aquarius Uranus
Capricorn Neptune
Scorpio Pluto

Suffer from paranoia, neurosis, scizoid, schizotypal, BPD, DID, histrionic, avoidant, narcissism , dependency, psychopathy, OCD, obesity, and depression.

There is zero redemption for me. There is no way you can be as bad as me. Abandon all hope all ye enter, for I make even CWC look sane
>>
>mfw my personality is so inconsistent that I fail to find my types

the ride never ends
>>
>>39112224
>Aries Venus
Oh boy, you like them bitches hot and heavy?
>>
>>39112260
Pretty much. I am not a healthy person. I find consensual sex in any form to be repulsive, while non-consensual to be highly desirable.
>>
What types pairs best with ISTP?
>>
>>39112411
ISFJ, ESTJ
>>
Brainlet here.What's the easiest way to find my mbti and enneagram type? I cannot find the answer of the test's questions.
>>
>>39112834
For mbti
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
For enneagram
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php
Post end results and we discuss it.
>>
>>39112860
Sorry anon, I guess I must have a very low IQ because I really can't come up with answers to any of these.
>>
>>39113052
>I really can't come up with answers to any of these.
How come? it's doesnt have to be perfect to click whenever you feel is accurate.
>>
>>39112185
>>39112167
>>39111909
Is this what "passion" reads like on the internet? It's really beautiful. It reads just like me whenever I talk about my..."thing". These posts could've been my posts if I was autistic about music as you are. I love it.
>>
>>39113081
The trouble is that I don't know what to pick. It seems I'm not enough aware of my feelings/actions to try to categorize them. Fuck
>>
Got istp and inch on a other test
>>
infp 9w1

what does this mean?
>>
>>39113505
You're a chill version of d&d paladins.
>>
>>39113505
The traits of the Nine and those of the One tend to reinforce each other. Nines repress their emotions to maintain self-control while Ones repress their emotions to maintain self-control. Thus, this subtype tends to be more cerebral than the Nine with an Eight-wing-more interested in ideas, symbols, and concepts. In this subtype we see people who are more emotionally controlled and cooler than those in the other subtype, although they may well display moments of anger and moral indignation. Out of the blue, the complacent, agreeable Nine becomes critical and sarcastic. Both subtypes of the Nine are attracted to questions of philosophy and spirituality, but in the Nine with a One-wing there is a distinctive idealistic quality in their beliefs.
>>
infp 6w7
>>
ISTP-T here
Don't know what it meins though
>>
>>39107466
i know you
you're so starved for attention
>>
>>39108172
do you have problems with your P and J difference?
>>
>>39102123
Infj, makes sense
>>
File: ISFP 2w1.jpg (105KB, 661x782px) Image search: [Google]
ISFP 2w1.jpg
105KB, 661x782px
ISFP 2w1, although on most other tests I get ISFJ
>>
>>39114242
>Don't know what it meins though
That's you're detached guy who's good with physical stuff but bad with people. >>39114242
>>
>>39114282
it works out wonderfully actually. even though we come to conclusions differently, one way we connect each other's ideas is through intuition and end up agreeing on pretty much everything because of that. it feels like she's the one jumping from platform to platform and i'm the one building bridges between them, chasing her down and making sure we can both retrace our steps if we need to.
>>
>>39114282
>>39114940
actually that sounds pretty backwards i don't think i explained the right thing. i guess if you mean "structure" versus "possibility" i find that she causes me to direct myself better and stick to what i intend to do, while i allow her to be more free and spontaneous. yeah that sounds a little better. sorry i'm not the most thoughtful right now
>>
File: enneagram.png (18KB, 535x488px) Image search: [Google]
enneagram.png
18KB, 535x488px
INTP
Type 4

First time taking this, how do I find the (x)w(x) type?
>>
>>39108608
Being an ISFP man is not bad at all.
>>
>>39115473
Bob Ross and Bowie are pretty cool.
>>
File: Dreamcast Aways Collection -.jpg (88KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamcast Aways Collection -.jpg
88KB, 700x700px
>>39110289
I'm a writer myself with an interest in visual and interactive media. I'd at the very least like to write stories with a lot of pictures included, then a reimagining of the manga, then an animated film, and most of all a video game.

I'd be interested to hear more about your creative endeavor, like what you're trying to accomplish and what the overall mood of your works are.
>>
>>39111346
>>39111909
I'm a Senior Philosophy major myself. How do you think a high art approach will influence the masses or change the public mentality?
>>
File: ISTP.png (16KB, 368x276px) Image search: [Google]
ISTP.png
16KB, 368x276px
>>39104696
I guess my perfectionism causes me to be borderline ISTJ.
>>
>>39115747
>I'm a Senior Philosophy major
state of your
>>
>INFP
>Ni Dom, Fi secondary, Ne tertiary, Te auxiliary.
>Reading about Fi/Te loops.
>Literally me last year.
That actually really helps understand why the fuck I became like I did, cool.
>>
>>39112224
Maybe it's your Moon sign making you such a wreck, but I can see how the others before Jupiter would be disadvantageous. How did you even end up being an ENTP with this chart?
>>
>>39113091
>Is this what "passion" reads like on the internet?
When it's written by an INTJ, sure.
>>
File: UNDER STRESS.png (296KB, 535x618px) Image search: [Google]
UNDER STRESS.png
296KB, 535x618px
1-Your type
2-Do you like ISTJs?
>>
>>39115759
>state of your
...College? Oregon.
>>
>>39115883
My father is an ISTJ and as I got older I liked him less and less because of how controlling he is. He's also fairly insensitive, and after a misunderstanding that he blew way out of proportion, I don't feel any love toward him.

My relationship with my parents are not bad but I've had negative experiences that onset Schizoid personality disorder.
>>
>>39115883
INTP
they're alright
>>
>>39111950
What if you don't think being female is a disadvantage then?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-16-18-38-45-1.png (62KB, 540x738px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-16-18-38-45-1.png
62KB, 540x738px
>>39102123
I alternate between ENTJ and ENTP
>>
I've gotten either ESTP OR ENTP in the past
>>
>>39107466
Hey cutie. Drop your Snapchat, Steam, or Discord.
>>
File: 1501199929184.gif (2MB, 415x405px) Image search: [Google]
1501199929184.gif
2MB, 415x405px
Infp here, just kill yourselves, I'm coming right after. You will never understand truly everything unless you are INFP pisces. No wonder you hate us, INTP, do close, but no cigar..
>>
>>39115677
Dope as shit. I almost fell into visual media since I was hardcore into digital design when I was like 12-17, but never had the funds to finance it enough to get on an honest path with it. I'm the anon dropping huge paragraphs about my ambitions by the way lmfao>>39112185
Etc

>>39115747
I hope it'll increase the pressure of the overall system. The introduction of mid-high tier acoustic singer/songwriter virtuosity by acts such as John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band etc. in the 2000s is the reason for the boom in the acoustic guitar industry-- all of a sudden it became labeled as an instrument of sensitivity and was posted in the bedrooms of every millennial. That economic boom changed the industry hard, and we're still seeing the reverberations today. See: Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, every cringe motherfucker you see at open mic nights/talent shows badly covering classics, as well as yours truly.

In my journey thus far I've left my peers shook because of how much attention to detail I approach my songwriting/playing with; to be honest, most of the acts that I've worked with thus far saw just how serious and elaborate I am and have since ghosted. Sounds bad, but you'd be surprised how many people omit music theory courses from their journeys as artists, instead choosing to outsource the responsibility of something so fundamental to a paid professional. That's one of the main reasons for why the industry is so poisonous in the first place-- instead of locking themselves in a room, artists vye for instant gratification, choosing to take minimalist, get-rich-quick approaches to their products. It works for a little bit, see: Lil yachty/soulja boy/whatever the fuck, but it always crumbles. If you don't put in the time, you run into the wall because you don't have an original, fundamental understanding of artistry. Some artists make millions before that even happens though, and they get all of the spins, brainwashing audiences.
>>
>>39117777
>>39115747
But that just means that we're essentially just overdue for a hard dose of genre-changing virtuosity, such as a Michael Jackson, James Brown or Prince. Those dudes fundamentally changed/invented new genres, raising standards to levels never before seen, and there are figures like them in every genre. If you want to be an artist, the idea must be to be one of those figures...otherwise what's the fucking point?
>>
>>39115883
ISFP. They're a mixed bag. One of my closest friends is an ISTJ, while I've also known some who are complete cunts.
>>
>>39117745
>No wonder you hate us, INTP, do close, but no cigar..
I get your whole tortured soul thing but I don't really care about it unless you produce works of art and enlighten us as to mankind's suffering instead of your constant whining.
>>
>>39116176
Then she's an INFP whore? I don't know. What do you think?
>>
>>39117777
so what, you're going to overthrow capitalism with "good music"? ok have fun
>>
INFP. 7w6
>>
File: grf_3_21 - fire field perfect.png (241KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
grf_3_21 - fire field perfect.png
241KB, 512x256px
>>39117777
checked

>I almost fell into visual media since I was hardcore into digital design when I was like 12-17
I was into drawing when I was like 12 and younger but I realized I wasn't good at it and stopped. I don't have a talent for visual media but I really want to make it happen regardless.

>I'm the anon dropping huge paragraphs about my ambitions by the way lmfao
yeah yeah; it's been informative

Your analysis of the change in perception of the guitar is fascinating and seems right to me, not that I know much about it though.

The rest of your post is interesting but it doesn't quite answer my question. My question is more so: what effect will the appearance of "genuine" artists and the propagation of high art in whatever spheres you are imagining have on the masses, or whichever group you think will be your audience?

>>39117822
>Those dudes fundamentally changed/invented new genres, raising standards to levels never before seen
You mentioned earlier that you weren't anywhere near that level yet, but are you trying to be? Is your endgame the singlehanded creation of a new genre? Respectable, and I have that sort of thing in mind myself.

>If you want to be an artist, the idea must be to be one of those figures...otherwise what's the fucking point?
Once you have a solid aesthetic, you're going to need a lot of different products for the audience to choose from, and that requires some degree of conformation and restraint on innovation.
>>
>>39118759
You didn't understand him at all. What brainlet type are you?
>>
>>39119012
i get that he thinks raising the standard of music in the industry is going to raise the consciousness of the masses in general and it's a noble aim but he's obviously a megalomaniac who doesn't realize he's not going to change any fundamental cultural values he's just going to supply the industry with more artists to manipulate

fuck off intj retard
>>
File: autism.png (99KB, 1114x751px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
99KB, 1114x751px
if you aren't INTP or INTJ why are you even here?
>>
>>39119173
can infps not be robots?
>>
File: 1496386877745.jpg (148KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1496386877745.jpg
148KB, 1080x1349px
>>39119193
aboslute bottom of the barrel beta tier
>>
>>39119227
then i should be here on r9k, yes? or am i misunderstanding something??
>>
>>39119173
INTX master race
>>
>>39119173
I like solving problems and hearing about people but I don't like to try and make friends because I'm shy.
>>
File: 1499329158553.jpg (88KB, 427x446px) Image search: [Google]
1499329158553.jpg
88KB, 427x446px
>>39119247
you should be a perma lurker
>>
>INFP
>6w7
>no friends
>technically do but they're all boring
>even if I found someone interesting, I can't think of things to talk about
In a different life I would've been the bro at the rebel camp. Here I'm just taking out all of my rage out on my dick.
>>
>>39119273
>>39119273
i think you've been drawing dicks, anon
>>
>>39119090
?? Lol you think you're right, but you have no idea what you're talking about. What's the difference between what i'm talking about and what literally any leading innovator that incites a paradigm shift in literally any industry does? Doing music 24/7 to the point of mastery, spawning mass industry competition to replicate their success so as to propel music forward is a thing, you know that? It's change through dominance, and it's been done before a fuckton of times.

Sure man, you can keep being a dick about this as if I'm some naive child, but I've devoted a decade of my life to this shit, studying culture intensively throughout higher education and beyond. Fuck off with your weak ass bullshit, you don't know shit pleb
>>
>>39119923
alright asshat if that's true then why hasn't pop music done anything new since the beach boys?
>>
>>39118998
>what effect will the appearance of "genuine" artists and the propagation of high art in whatever spheres you are imagining have on the masses, or whichever group you think will be your audience?
Only the effect that truth always has had. If you study artistry for long enough you begin to be able to break down the themes that major icons represent, disassembling their "it" factor into a series of parts from which you can learn from and replicate. That's essentially what journalists and music critics do, but they stop at the dissection. There's a biopic that came out about Bob Dylan in 2007, and the writers opted to hire six different actors for the same part so as to represent different theses, perspectives, moments and values that Dylan has represented throughout his career. The film is an interpretation of Dylan's fundamental aesthetic values, which he advertised throughout his career like a heart on his sleeve. Political issues, storytelling, the beauty of the individual, minimalism, accessibility, the quintessential "everyman" musician-- you can do this with every artist that's ever lived. You level up when you start doing it with yourself, and working on facilitating those themes into a form that finds an obsessive audience. I've spent a fuckton of time playing shows on all kinds of stages just testing out different genres and styles surrounding my most valued themes, and I've never had it more figured out

>Is your endgame the singlehanded creation of a new genre?
Subgenre, but i already made it, along with a new way of playing the acoustic guitar. I've been refining it. My ultimate goal is high art, really. It's not about me, I do this because it's my purpose. I don't give a fuck if i die in my sleep tonight tbqh

>Once you have a solid aesthetic, you're going to need a lot of different products for the audience to choose from, and that requires some degree of conformation and restraint on innovation.
Exactly, tho youll prolly have a ton by then.
>>
>>39119996
I took a course on the past 110 years of american popular music and the Beach Boys had their own chapter in the coursebook actually. The sheer amount of influence and imitators those dudes had in their prime/after was fucking retarded. They changed shit.
>>
File: 7q9ni5t3e30y.png (103KB, 829x509px) Image search: [Google]
7q9ni5t3e30y.png
103KB, 829x509px
>>39119173
>>39102123
wake me up originally can't originally wake up
>>>39102123
>>
File: ocrp7.jpg (25KB, 229x293px) Image search: [Google]
ocrp7.jpg
25KB, 229x293px
>>39120201
I see.

I don't suppose you can provide a sample?
>>
>>39120416
Eh I don't wanna be that guy bleh
I don't have anything since 2015 recorded competently for sharing right now, but I have some very critically precursive things from some studio work that you can kind of feel the vibe from.

https://soundcloud.com/moshyells/moshh-circus-games-prod-jtm

https://soundcloud.com/moshyells/swerve-invocation-of-the-muse

No need to listen to the whole things, I can't anymore. Both were compromised by my lack of self-awareness back then and ability to manage the multiple projects/business relationships I had at the time. 1st one is the first thing i recorded when this engineer asked me to try out his crazy studio-- i did it with a brand new guitar I was still getting used to

2nd one is a solid precursive representation if not a bit simple-- it was also recorded in that guy's studio but he was going through some shit by the time we were closing up so it's shit after the first minute imo. They both give a general idea but my shit's changed
>>
Fuck me, always got INTP a few years ago. Maybe I'll do a few more tests on other sites. I'm curious now.

ISTJ
5x6
What am I?
>>
File: 1495367705478.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495367705478.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>39120537
Ah, you're black. So am I.

I like the rhythm of the first one and I don't dislike the sounds at all. Never cared much for lovey lyrics though.

2nd one sounds completely different. It's bluesy is my impression.

I'd be interested to hear how you've evolved beyond these kinds of tracks. I can't pinpoint any intellectual meaning behind the way you've produced them, so perhaps you could spoonfeed me.

As for worrying about taking up the conversation, don't worry. These threads are usually trash and unproductive, so conversations like these are appreciated.
>>
>>39120642
>>39120537
And don't feel obligated to reply, I know you've typed a lot today. Alternatively, you could ask me a question instead, since you've said a lot about yourself already.
>>
>>39120642
>>39120684
yeah I'm probably reticent because somewhere along the line you have to reconcile how impossible it is to verbally communicate aesthetic/artistic value. We can talk about the merits of artistry all we want, but once the conversation starts going towards showing people what you do, especially in a conversation in which doing such subliminally acts to "justify" what has been previously reasoned, the whole thing is just a mess. The feedback on the tracks is dope, but until I'm 1000% back in the world, telling people too much about myself and my products is just a farce. Without the live show or so high a degree of success that I wouldn't be posting here in the first place, literally:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I try to stay anonymous and hide my power level but I guess it slips. You'll hear about me in the mainstream if you're meant to, or you won't. Either way it's exactly what's supposed to happen.

>>39120684
Do you think your environment bred you into becoming an INTJ? Were you raised in an escapist oriented, privileged environment?
>>
File: 1502674652876.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502674652876.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>39120297
at least the assertive trait is untouched
>>
File: 1492660672298.jpg (173KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492660672298.jpg
173KB, 786x576px
>>39120821
I get it.

>Do you think your environment bred you into becoming an INTJ?
Up until a year or two into college, from age 17, I typed as an INFP, probably due to excess sentimentality and idealism. As I grew older I learned more and more about the aspects of reality that would make people cynical and less hopeful.

I have undiagnosed schizoid personality disorder which I was genetically predisposed to because of schizophrenia in the family, and emotional estrangement from my parents and peers during my teenage years helped onset it. I'm also a Capricorn sun; a lot of my astrological signs point toward INTJ I think.

One day around 19 years old I was browsing /pol/ I guess or /r9k/, don't remember, and there was a link to 16personalities. I have always been interested in personality psychology so I took the test, and to my surprise I wasn't an INFP but an INTJ.

I'd say I didn't become an INTJ, probably always was one in light of my circumstances, but other aspects of my personality like idealism and a strong romantic streak skewed my perception of myself or whatever.

>Were you raised in an escapist oriented, privileged environment?
I am from a poor family but not dirt poor. I wasn't interested in materialism and money when I was younger so I didn't feel poor, not needing to ask my mother to buy me anything. My mother is also an INTJ and she was fairly permissive in my upbringing, pretty hands off.
>>
I am INFP, INFJ, INTP, INTJ ALL AT THE SAME TIME, BOW TO THE NEW MASTER RACE
>>
>>39115883
INTP
I think I have a crush on one
>>
File: 1501322852572.jpg (1MB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1501322852572.jpg
1MB, 1800x2000px
>>39102123
MBTI discord for robos
>>
>>39121894
Filthy mongrel
>>
File: sandwich chart.jpg (192KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
sandwich chart.jpg
192KB, 1200x825px
>>39102123
>too many Chrome tabs
What's the problem with making the most of the infinite knowledge and entertainment at our disposal?
Why does some normalfag have to make a smartass comment every time a screenshot shows the slightest fraction of hundreds of tabs open?
>water sandwiches
?????
>good reflexes help him dodge responsibility
chuckled heartily
>>
File: 0058.jpg (27KB, 547x338px) Image search: [Google]
0058.jpg
27KB, 547x338px
man why the fuck do robots love this shit so much. you guys know it's bullshit right? what do you even gain from identifying with a "personality type?" you guys aren't introverts you're straight agoraphobic. you're not judging, you just read online imageboards and think that makes your opinions important. what the fuck does sensing even mean.

IPJT MASTER RACE DuDe! nah man, it just means you have NO personality and you gotta take an online test to invent one for yourself. this is like taking horoscope tests.

fuck outta here with this shit mayne
>>
>>39123049
Why do you think this board exist?
>>
>>39102123
Everyone is either INTP or INFP
You guys are truly pathetic
>>
ISTJ is definitely closest to what I am. And yes I can go several hours without being noticed.
>>
File: 1387474171254.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
1387474171254.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>39123117
Why are you surprised my dude
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.