[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am willing to talk to anyone about anything, come on into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: 1502846430984.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1502846430984.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
Am willing to talk to anyone about anything, come on into this thread lads
>>
File: 1484624556820.jpg (55KB, 280x454px) Image search: [Google]
1484624556820.jpg
55KB, 280x454px
>>39101265
anon why have you put me in this situation.
I'm a socially awkward autist I don't know how to start a conversation from nothing.
>>
>>39101309
Kek, what'd you to today? I finally went out of my house and walked around my shit hole town for 2 hours, following butterflies out of boredom
>>
File: 1501817592625.jpg (13KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501817592625.jpg
13KB, 367x321px
I want to kill myself again this evening.

oregano
>>
>>39101265
I wish I didn't hate myself so much. I could probably do more if I didn't.
>>
How do I stop being clingy in my relationship?
>>
I ran out of peanut butter and I just laid on the floor for 15 minutes.
my world is a mad house
>>
>>39101356
Sounds pretty fun
>>
>>39101336
Is there a specific reason why or is it just a cumulative mountain of shit
>>39101349
Same, I ducking hate myself more then I could ever hate anyone I think, I don't know how to handle it
>>39101356
Kek, crunchy or smooth?
>>
>>39101355
Find someone equally clingy, thats what i did.
>>
>>39101349
What about yourself do you loathe?>>39101355
How old are you? Is it your first relationship?
>>39101336
Seeking professional mental counseling. If you're still a teenager, young adult, try your best to be more socially active. I know it's easier said than done but I found many of my dark thoughts left me when I was around my friends, or people in general.
>>
>>39101355
I don't think it's something you can stop yourself from doing, especially if you've been treated like shut in the past, do what >>39101379 said
>>
>>39101387
The fact I'm lazy, and I lie for no reason sometimes about the most inane shit.
Not to mention, how terribly I freeze up when I'm with a group of people. Even if I get along with them I'm still uncomfortable when more than a few pairs of eyes are on me.
>>
>>39101379
>>39101393
I don't want to leave the person I'm already with.

>>39101387
It's my first relationsship, but we've been going at it for almost 2 years and it's only recently gotten this bad. I didn't have much care for the relationship back when I wasn't sexually active, so that might be it.
>>
>>39101370
Crunchy what do you think I am a normie
>>
File: 1502737036724.jpg (43KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
1502737036724.jpg
43KB, 441x361px
What should I do tomorrow OP? Bored of all my vidya and cant find any good anime to watch. Everydays starting to become a drag and I cant even sleep because of the fucking heat.
>>
>>39101442
So I'm assuming you're still a teenager and your partner took your virginity then? It's not unnatural to develop this strong connection as you've entrusted this person to the point of consenting to have sex with them. Is your clingyness self contained or projected onto your partner? This will determine how to go about resolving this.
>>39101432
Hi anon, what do you like about and to who? Im guessing you're still a teenager? It's alright to be a pit afraid socially when with a group. I found that dealing with this pressure is much easier done by identifying underlying reasons for why this may be. You're obviously discontented with yourself. Are you not confident in your looks, achievements, grades?
>>
>>39101513
Ride a bike. Sounds dumb but do it. If you don't have a bike go to a gun range.
>>
>>39101523
You got my situation perfectly. I try to contain it but I always want to do something with her and she's getting sick of it and I wish I could stop thinking of her all the time.
>>
I'm starting uni soon and it's the first time I've lived without one of my parents for more than two weeks. Scared about the whole situation.

But I'm also excited, ya know? I'm glad I'll be forced to change and experience new things, and I'm really excited about some of my classes.

I'm really scared about my roommate the most though. Haven't been able to talk to him yet so I have no idea what kind of guy he is. I do a lot of weird stuff that I don't really want to stop doing but u don't want things to be weird around the dude I literally sleep next to.

>>39101432
If you don't feel comfortable around multiple people don't get in those situations. I mean sure you'll have to from time to time but do tour best to make social interactions a 1 on 1 thing if you can. Maybe eventually you can make it 2 people and so on until you're fine? I don't know man
>>
>>39101512
Crunchy is the only way to go
>>39101513
Just try to change your environment I'd say, I was getting into a mundane loop recently so I just left my home and walked straight in 1 direction, I felt better about having done exercise and I really needed some new scenery. I also found a bouncy ball
>>
File: 1502076131172.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1502076131172.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>39101523
I'm 23. I know, pathetic, right?

Sometimes I lie to my dad about where I've been. I tell him I'm going out to eat somewhere, then I go somewhere else or do something entirely different. If I'm not feeling like hanging out with someone, I'll tell them I've got stuff to do.

Let's see... I guess I'm not confident in my abilities. I graduated high school and college, but none of the stuff I learnt is something I could use to gain employment. My looks are... okay, I guess, though I worry a little too much about looking like a numale. The thing eating away at me right now more than anything is a job. I'm unemployed, completely. I can't even find work.

I just feel like I've wasted my time and my abilities. I'm never going to find something to do with myself, and I have no one to blame except myself.
>>
>>39101530
That sounds fun. Doubt I can muster the courage for it though.
>>
>>39101598
You won't have to talk much at all. Just try it out! You might enjoy it a lot.
>>
AAAAAAAA I LOVE JULIANA WITH ALL MY HEART I CHERISH HER ETERNALLY
>>
>>39101598
You dont have to talk to anyone, just put headphones on and you're golden
>>
>>39101587
You are not pathetic. Lying to your father is fine, he's your dad, not your friend. He doesn't have to hear about what you're doing and who you're doing it with. So long as you are able to enjoy those activities you pour time into you're doing fine by me. And blowing off plans with friends because you don't feel like hanging is perfectly fine. You don't want to hang out so you don't, I fail to see anything wrong with that. I find that when I don't want to hang with my friends and do, that I'm exceptionally more irritable and hostile and that it is often counterproductive in terms of having fun with friends. I'm sorry you're unemployed, I really am. Finding a job is difficult in this for anyone, and your degree isn't as worthless as you believe. You most certainly will find something to do with your life, 23 is a very young age. I'm assuming you're still scouting for work related to your degree/field of expertise, and if you aren't you should. Now I don't know where you live but I highly recommend looking for work of any kind and a low skill job like caddying is fantastic. It's dependent on where you live and how much you hustle, but you can make fantastic money just by lugging some golf clubs around. While you won't be making an absolute killing you'll be taking steps to put some money in your pocket and fill the void eating at you for 'not doing anything'. I'm sorry I'm not sure what a numale is but your written hesitation shows you're dissatisfied with your looks. If this is the case then change it up. I changed my haircut and glasses and chicks who told me I was eh bumped me up into the cute and hot category. Changing a free key elements about yourself can really make a large impact and thus bolster you're societal confidence.
>>39101564
What do you try to do? If you want to spend more time with her and have some physical closeness I sometimes invite my girlfriend over with the sole reason to just spoon/cuddle and watch TV/Netflix. Comment too long:/
>>
Once, I was on speaking terms with a girl and I wanted to give her a nice gift to impress her.

At the time, I was reading Lord of the Rings again and this passage had had a big impact on me:

'There is nothing, Lady Galadriel,' said Gimli, bowing low and stammering. 'Nothing unless it might be - unless it is permitted to ask, nay, to name a single strand of your hair, which surpasses the gold of the earth as the stars surpass the gems of the mine. I do not ask for such a gift. But you commanded me to name my desire.[...]
'And how shall I refuse, since I commanded him to speak? But tell me, what would you do with such a gift?'
'Treasure it, Lady,' he answered, 'in memory of your words to me at our first meeting. And if I ever return to the smithies of my home, it shall be set in imperishable crystal to be a heirloom of my house, and a pledge of good will between the Mountain and the Wood until the end of days.' "
So...to be romantic and to show my sexual intentions towards her, I decided to give her three of my pubic hairs.
So, I thought about her and fapped, to imbue my cum with love, soaked the pubic hairs in the cum, straightened them out as much as possible, and then put them in a little glass box. I'd used double sided tape to stick them next to each other.

It was a lovely, simple and thoughtful gift.

3 strands of hair, representing lust and love.

She didn't get it.
I am no longer on speaking terms with her.
I even have difficulty fapping to her now because the embarrassing thoughts make me cringe.
>>
>>39101265
I posted a thread about this already a few minutes ago, but I may as well post a condensed version of my thoughts here as well.

It really bothers me that we as a society take such an apathetic stance when it comes to the fact that some people will live out their romantic lives unfulfilled in total and utter isolation. We kind of take a, "that's fine if you have nobody" stance when it comes to others. I get that it's up to us as individuals to improve our lives, but it is still troubling to see how accepting we are of other people's loneliness.

This became more clear than ever today after a brief exchange with a coworker. They were on the subject of sugar daddies and I denounced the idea of such a relationship. My coworker casually stated that some people were lonely and this justified the relationship. Her casual response made my blood boil. The fact that we are okay with the idea that some people simply have to pay for the affection of other people is not something I am okay with. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was basically saying the nonchalant equivalent of "pay or go fuck off and be lonely". It made me so angry so I did my best to mitigate this anger by putting myself fully into my work, but that only worked temporarily before I lost my desire to work hard.

I had to get that out there. Maybe someone else can articulate further or get what I am thinking, but I just had to get that out in writing.
>>
>>39101747
Okay but why did you use cum and pubes? What person would think of that as a cute gift? Also, I used to do stuff with her at the mall or movies but it's gotten boring recently, so she just comes to my place or I go to hers and we just talk and chill out. She hasn't wanted to do anything sexual since the first time we tried to have sex. She's too small for me and it made sex impossible because it would hurt her.
>>
>>39101790
I think some people have just never been truly lonely in their life. They don't understand how it feels, how life feels like a constant repeating drone with no differentiation, just aging, boredom, and sadness. That bitch thinks paying people to be around you is OK because she's never been in the position of being so desperate that she'd pay to get rid of her lonliness. What does she look like anon?
>>
>>39101810
Not saying you may not be well endowed or calling you out but just some advice. Make sure she's throughly aroused beforehand, finger her a bit to loosen up a bit before you go in. Use lube if her natural lubricant isn't enough. Sex hurts girls a bit the first time or few around, it's a consequence of never having done it before. The vagina is built to expand, it'll fit if you coax it. And don't tell me she's 'too small' because if I can stick my above average dick in my 5ft girlfriend you can stick it in hers.
>>
>>39101265
You ever fantasize about other guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 657x527px
I have my final exam for a class on some neuro anatomy stuff related to human perceptual and sensory systems tomorrow. But rather than study hard to try and get a little bit more info in my head I just watched the entire first season of the anime KonoSuba. I only feel a shred of happiness when I escape with anime or vidya, but afterwards I feel a harder withdrawal once reality creeps back in. I'm fucked for my exam, and I can only hope that the world ends soon to save me from my misery.
>>
>>39101921
The problem is that she straight up doesn't have any interest in sex. She doesn't know the feeling of that pleasure yet. I can't get her aroused if she doesn't want to try anything. Most of all when she thinks masturbation is weird.
>>
>>39101921
It also doesn't help when I can't fit 2 fingers in her. She's a 4'10 Asian so I suppose it makes sense.
>>
File: 420xWTL.jpg (354KB, 1273x2002px) Image search: [Google]
420xWTL.jpg
354KB, 1273x2002px
>>39101733
Wow, that's some good advice! I'm capping this and saving it for later. I can't thank you enough. I'm gonna try.

This is the numale thing, by the way.
>>
>>39101331
oh nice
when i went to the store i kept seeing swarms of butterflies, felt comfy.
some surrounded me, felt nice.
>>
Everyone I know is with the love of their life. I've had lots of crushes but they've all turned me down. I'm going to be alone forever and all my friends are gonna have families and have wife's and be happy while I rot
>>
File: Dont say swears epic XD.png (775KB, 761x514px) Image search: [Google]
Dont say swears epic XD.png
775KB, 761x514px
Someone talk to me everyone is asleep
Dusty#4147
>>
>>39101916
A part of me wants to believe that she is just naive and doesn't really understand the underlying sadness and desperation of the relationship. A lot of the people I encounter in my day to day experiences, especially coworkers, just seem like socially outgoing, yet mindless drones who are either superheroes that can tolerate all of the bullshit the world throws their way or too stupid and/or lacking the self-awareness to critically think about life on anything more than a superficial level. I just don't know. Maybe my own lens is far too dreary and pessimistic.

Even if her response comes from a source of cluelessness or naivete, it is still troubling, because regardless of whether or not the disregard is accidental or purposeful, it's still a disregard for the plight of others who are suffering.

To answer your question, she looks like the type of person who would possibly engage in such a relationship in terms of physical appearance. Asian and latin with a nose ring and usually has her hair done in two thick braids. Her personality is very timid and passive which makes me believe that she just doesn't think critically about anything she says.
>>
It's 3 am and I can't seem to stop crying over my dog's death that happened exactly one month ago. I just keep seeing that entire day play through in my head. Right before she got run over we were playing catch in my back yard. I loved her so much.
>>
>>39102036
I've gone thru a few dogs in my life. It's best to just let it happen. You'll forget eventually. Might just be how bad I am with people but just try to give it time.
>>
>>39101924
Not really, I might if I continue to become desperate though, how about you?
>>39101936
Jesus Christ that sounds horrible, why you go into that field?
>>39102005
Have any stories about your crushes?
>>
>>39102036
Regret posting this
Just ignore please.
>>
>>39101994
I'm really glad I can help! I hope you weren't being facetious. Also I wouldn't worry about the 'nu-male' thing. The physical description of it pretty much ends at 'beard and glasses' which almost every single dude out there has at least one of. Just put yourself into a position where YOU like how you look.
>>39101961
Ah, Asians are notoriously tight. Her lack of sex drive and discontent towards masturbation could be with her upbringing if she, excuse my crude language is a 'fob'. She could also just plainly have a low sex drive. I'm not sure how old you are exactly but this could eventually mature in her. However I'm noticing that you guys mainly either hang out publicly or have try to have sex. I think you will be able to yield a lot from non-sexually contact. Cuddling and hugging and other forms of close human contact release chemicals in the brain to build trust and assurance and generally just strengthens the bond between two people. Try just cuddling and watching a movie or something. If you play your cards right spooning can turn to sex if you work your way up there. I recommend properly arousing her too before insertion. Caress her breasts, kiss her neck, grab her ass. She'll tell you what she doesn't and does like. Maybe try going down on her, it's not as bad as many would have you believe.
>>
I recently moved to Canada like 2 months ago on my own. I have to head back home soon, because i fucking blew it. No money, no place to stay, couldn't get a job and I've been cripplingly lonely the past while. why does it have to be like this
>>
>>39102068
Yeah I guess. I already baught a new dog and have been heavily drinking. That seemed to keep me together fairly well. I guess just the fact that it's been already a month really got to me.
>>
>>39102028
She sounds like a dumb cumslut 2bh, you seem like you're pretty smart (or at least talented in expressing yourself in your writing) but are surrounded by fucking dipshits, I hope you get out of it
>>39102036
I've never had a dog before, just a 25 year old cat who I had to put down
>>39102106
Fuck dude, how'd you blow it?
>>
>>39102103
Thanks for the advice. I already know what she's fine with, but she doesn't like spooning or cuddling as much as I would. Hopefully she'll get more active or I'll forget about sex with her. When we tried the first time we had to stop because of how small she was because I would be hitting the end with less than half of my length and start hurting her.
>>
>>39102106
Canada a shitte. Come to america and shoot guns
>>
>>39102128
What fucked me up was having no job. I came over with a bit of money, but I was out every day looking for work. I went to a small town instead of somewhere like Toronto. Biggest mistake I ever made.
>>
>>39102103
I'm just hoping I don't lose faith in myself. It's hard keeping your head above water when it seems like everything's trying to keep it down.
>>
>>39102128
Cats live for 25 years? Wow! But yeah I had to put my dog down because her back legs were so fucked that she could never live a normal life.
>>
>>39102140
Sounds to me like she isn't fine with anything. Hm, sounds like she her vagina didn't expand due to arousal, or wasn't well lubricated enough. I wasn't there so I can't diagnose it but even small Asian girls can fit a dick in there I'm certain. Maybe she just isn't ready.
>>
>>39102185
Thanks for trying. I'll try again someday when I get to see her more.
>>
>>39102160
I guess you should've made it big in the city and then gone out to the rural places, but hindsight 20/20 I guess, I hope you can find your way in wherever you go to next anon.
>>39102176
That happens a lot with dogs because they're constantly standing or bending theor legs in some way, my cat was originally my mother's and its mom lived 27 years and died 6 months apart from my cat, strong kitty genetics I guess
>>
>>39102161
You're in a rough part of your life. You're still relatively young, 23 is not very old at all. Take things day by day and so long as you're actively looking for work you'll eventually land a job, menial as it may be at the start. You're sense of self worth sounds like it's dependent on what you do for yourself, and so long as you do for yourself that will resolve itself. In the realm of having eyes on you, boosting you overall confidence will have mitigate that feeling of dread and judgement. I recommend hanging out with groups of people you're tight with and expanding from there as you'll always have those people you really connect with to help you/fall back on if need be.
>>
>>39101265

i have a choice between a 5k/ month job that i like ( as far as working goes ) and can improve with time ( but it's far from certain ) or a 25k/ month job that will suck my soul, i've worked in a similar field before, i know i'll hate it.

With the money from the second job i can try and buy my freedom thou, since i don't really have a family. Job-free .>>>> first job.

What would you pick anon?
>>
>>39102271
Are you saying you can make 300k/year? You can retire super easily and early if you move to somewhere cheaper afterwards.
>>
>>39102271
I mean 300k a year before taxes isn't bad. Would the job look good on a resume? If you could stick with it for atleast 3 months then you could use that money and experience to hop into something you like even if it is a huge pay cut.

But if you really wouldn't enjoy it then for the other job. Do what you love because you love to have fun
>>
man live is GOOD. just got a new job making SERIOUS cash now im looking for a new place to rent so i can finally move out of this shit hole. sharing a flat with two mates at the moment. one of them is bro af. but he is stuck i think. he really hasnt changed much for the last five to ten years and is now 32 but still kind acts like 22 or smth. nothing really to hold against him, like i said i like him alot and consider him a good friend. anyway the other is the fucking shit fling and the reason i want to move out. he is 29 and NEET (he studies a useless degree only part time because full time would be too much for him). he is still depended on his mothers financially aid. its not like that i have a problem with him like he didnt fuck my gf or anything like that i just dont understand how anybody can do so little with his life, have such little ambition. everytime i walk past his room i think in my head "DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE". having conversations with him are awkaward as fuck because he literally has nothing to talk about because he never experiences anything. whats even more annoying is that he think living like this is completely normal i just wish his mum would finally cut him off and he would have to stand on his own feet. but is brother necked himself so his mother of course is overprotective of her remaining son, which is understandable.

anyway now im looking for a new place to rent and its hard af in this goddamn city. 3 room flat cost 2000 bucks EASILY, which isnt that much of a problem with my new job but there are like 100000 applicants for each flat.
>>
Why are Chihuahuas so shit?
>>
>>39102338
Because we've bred them to be expensive, but appeal to women.

Humans are why they're so shit.
>>
>>39102290

It's not in murica american friend, in dollars it's ~~150k/y.

>>39102313

I think that's the right option too. I can't quit in months since it would fuck the resume instead of improving it, but i can quit after a year or so and try to use the experience to go to the field i like.

Thanks for the answer, hearing people opinions actually help a lot to clear my own mind. Bonus since i don't have friends or family to talk about it.
>>
>>39102350
What's the appeal of them? They just shake and yap at everything that moves. They're disgusting.
>>
>>39101265
I'm scared that I'm a fuckup and will never amount to anything and will never find happiness. If I try to do anything sure I will make some progress, but ultimately I'll somehow snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and fail. The people around me seem to think I'm going to end up alright (at least that's what they say), but they don't really know me and simply put I feel broken inside. I don't think I've ever really known who I was, but it's been really hitting me hard these days. It just seems like everyone around me has everything all figured out while I'm completely lost and unwilling to reveal that I'm lost. Everyone seems to have some big dream or aspiration that they keep striving towards, but I don't think I've ever felt that spark.

This probably is going to read like some barely coherent ramble, and I don't really know what I'm expecting to get here, but on some level it feels nice to tell faceless anons that I feel like a pile of shit since I won't tell anyone else.
>>
>>39102377
I wasn't saying quit exactly. I'm no employer but if you have a legit reason (not liking the job) then moving to another company shouldn't look too bad. Atleast half a year would be fine sure.
>>
>>39102382
I think it's just that they're small. Paris Hilton and other female stars went around with one all the time and it caught on because they could fit them in a purse.
>>
>>39102426
You ever thought about just giving up on your current path? If you don't feel like you'll succeed in what you're doing then drop it and try something else. Drop your whole life if need be. Become a vagrant until you Fina place. Shit man I don't know. Do something that doesn't make you feel like a failure.
>>
>>39102490
That's the thing though, I'm not really on a path. I just NEET it up everyday while I wait to hear that my job applications have been rejected. I think my situation will improve once I actually somehow land a job and have something to do. I'm not cut out for the NEET life, I can't just not have work or school to focus on. I couldn't become a vagrant, that would just prove to everyone that I really am a failure who gives up on everything. Also the people I'm close to would worry to no end about me living on the streets and I don't need that on my conscience.

As for not feeling like I'll succeed, that's just a general overall feeling. From an early age I found that if I care about something enough to try I'll never have that thing. I've been distancing myself from everything out of fear my whole life so far. While I want to become passionate about something, I have a fear of becoming passionate about anything because if I care then I can be hurt.

Thanks for the reply, I apologize if I'm not making much sense.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.