[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get wisdom teeth out tomorrow nervous as fuck i despise surgery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

File: maxresdefault-13.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-13.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
get wisdom teeth out tomorrow

nervous as fuck i despise surgery reeeeeeeeeeee

what happened? how were you after getting them out? day 2? etc
>>
File: 1502784177337.png (651KB, 697x713px) Image search: [Google]
1502784177337.png
651KB, 697x713px
>>39098687
My step dads sister was crying from the pain day but she wouldnt take the pain killers they gave her so ye. My friend seemed perfectly fine after she had hers done tho. So 50/50 op gl
>>
Both sides or one side?
I got them out for free while I was in the military.
I took local anaesthesia and did them one side at a time. I was awake for the operation, they wrapped your head in cloth so you just lied there while they operated.
The first day is shit, non stop bleeding and swelling. One of my sides was much worse and ended up getting a lymph node which took almost a week before it stopped hurting. I couldn't lie on one side to sleep.
>>
>>39098751
fuck those odds

>>39098759
both all 4
you didnt go under? the fuck, I am thank god
>>
>>39098687
I literally got mine removed last Tuesday, was not scared at all prior to surgery; you go under and wake up like no time has passed. However, it is pretty shitty in the days after and it is still uncomfortable for me to eat hard foods.
>>
>>39098687
The doctor bet me I wouldn't last ten seconds of medicine, told me he would give me twenty bucks if I could stay awake for ten seconds, I heard him count one and I was out. Vaguely remember waking up ina wheel chair being pushed down a bright hallway. I had a fleeting thought about jumping up and running away for no reason but I fell back asleep. Apparently my parents and girlfriend that was with us stopped at Arby's for lunch while I was medicated, gf says I kept trying to pull her tits out at the table. She couldn't get me to stay off her tits and at one point I almost ripped her top down. My parents thought it was hilarious. Woke up the next day in bed and my parents and gf was waiting for me.
>>
>>39098687
i was numbed to the point of worrying that all the nerves in my head were killed
could still feel the grinding though, breddy gool
also, i got some serious meds for the post-procedure pain and they were fun to eat
all in all: a quality experience
>>
>>39098814
Most painful thing is a dry socket. Do everything the doctors tell you, rinse after you eat and spray the holes with the little syringe! Also careful not to scrape those areas when brushing and change your gauze when needed
>>
>>39098687
If you're lucky, your dentist will send you home with some vicodins or percocets
If you're unlucky, he'll give you some shit like Tylenol or ibuprofen and you'll be in a lot of pain for a week
>>
>>39098783
You have a chance of not waking up if you go under.
Wisdom tooth surgery risks
>leaking of mucus from the canal where your top tooth used to be
>permanent numbness of the tongue/chin

Anyway, it wasn't that bad, the drilling and pressure to your teeth felt nerving but it didn't hurt. The worst thing was the dryness and when bits of your tooth got stuck between your tongue and tooth while the dentist had the drill in your mouth.
The most painful part of it was the dentist applying the injection anesthetics but other than that, there was no pain.
>>
>>39098687
>His wisdom teeth didn't grow in properly
Wew
>>
>>39098853
>>leaking of mucus from the canal where your top tooth used to be
fuck
>>
>>39098759
>they wrapped your head in cloth so you just lied there while they operated.
AAAAHHH WTF THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE
did they talk to you and tell you what they were gonna do?
>>
File: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>>39098853
>permanent numbness of the tongue/chin

so you'd never be able to taste anything or talk properly, ever again?
>>
>>39098982
They wrap you so you don't get blinded by the lamp.
There's also some chest restraints.
They usually say what they're going to do, eg "There's going to be drilling now, you'll feel some pressure"
The
>women
dentist started talking less and less though and it made me really uncomfortable since I didn't know what to expect.

>>39099022
I had a scare on my second removal since the numbness last more than 24 hours but it eventually went away. I was really scared because I couldn't feel the entire of my bottom left chin.
>>
File: 1502323184314.jpg (56KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
1502323184314.jpg
56KB, 480x422px
>>39098687
For three days I was fucked up and in a lot of pain with a bruised swollen face, but all the hydrocodone made me not care. After that it was tolerable with Advil. Took a couple of weeks for all swelling to go down and to bounce back, took a day for all the numbing to wear off. Most annoying thing will be the stitches, they don't hurt but they can be irritating. If you get good drugs you'll just sleep through the worst of it.
>Fainted when they put my IV in
>Shouted at the doctor while on laughing gas
>Woke up from surgery with tears on my face
>slurred "I don't need no fuckin wheelchair" when they tried to put me in
>Almost fell trying to stand on my own
Everyone laughed at me
>>
File: beeuris5.png (176KB, 462x385px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris5.png
176KB, 462x385px
>all these anons fell for the wisdom tooth removal jew
If it isn't hurting and it's just there like a normal tooth, there's no need to have it removed. They are very eager to remove your wisdom teeth because of profits, not the health of your mouth.
>>
>>39099122
Though I have to say it was definitely worth it because my top wisdom teeth were growing into my sinuses and the bottom two were impacted and pressing directly on my jaw bone.
>>
>>39098687
I got both sides done and I don't remember much pain at all, immediately or in the days after. I was put under a general anaesthetic for the surgery and all I remember is the mask going on and waking up in a wheelchair. I was all fucked up on whatever drugs they gave me and I remember swatting around my head like there were flies buzzing around me as I was getting pushed around in the wheelchair after I woke up.
>>
>>39099136
Mine were hurting like a bitch though.
It got so bad that the pain was stretching to my ear. It was also infected.

>>39098687
I got mine removed 2 years ago OP. All 4 of them removed at once.I was put to sleep(I believe it's required if you're getting 4 removed).

As far as the procedure goes, they had me lay down of course. They then put a gas mask on me and administered nitrous oxide(laughing gas). After 2 minutes I felt my body slow down. Didn't feel at all sleepy. Then, I remember him saying "10% something", and he just kept staring at me.

The next thing I knew I was inside the car heading home. It's weird, because it did not feel like falling asleep. Like when you sleep, you have a vague sense of how much time has passed, but when they put you to sleep, its like nothing happened. Sorta like a time skip.

Anyway, I didn't feel any pain until the drugs wore off. It was bad, but I mostly just slept that day. They prescribed me hydrocodone and penicillin(to kill infection). The hydrocodone just made me feel really lightheaded. I can't say 'good' because I was in pain. The penicillin however is what stopped the pain for me. I absolutely needed that shit.

I think I only took maybe 3 of the hydrocodone pills. Didn't seem like they did much. I threw the bottle away after 5 days.
>>
>>39099136
heh
my dentist urges me to get them removed every single time I come in "because they might cause problems in the future"
no pain yet
>>
>>39098687

I had all 4 of mine out at once. Don't even remember anything until the ride home, almost no pain at all and was eating normally the same day. Threw the bottle of Vicodin in the trash without taking a single pill. In retrospect I should have sold it.
>>
>>39098687
I got them out a few months ago.

First 5 days suck ass, but once you don't have to worry about dry socket it's not that bad, just tedious.

For the first day, get yourself some good ass painkillers, sit upright on a bunch of pillows, stuff the gauze in your mouth, and sleep all day.

Keep hydrated, drinking water will suck with your mouth bleeding that much, and you will have to deal with disgusting blobs of coagulated blood jelly, but that'll stop after a day or two.

Buy a bunch of protein shakes and food you don't have to chew. I didn't eat solid food for the first 3 or 4 days, I was doped out on percocet the whole time so I didn't really care though.

Buy yourself a big bottle of mouthwash, and be sure to use the syringe they give you to clean out the holes until they heal. You really don't want a mouth infection.
>>
Take the meds they give you as soon as possible or you'll be in a lot of pain. Also do not eat ANY solid food, not even once. I made the mistake of eating noodles after the first 2 weeks because I thought it had healed and I ended up getting an infection, it didn't hurt or anything but goddamn it was a waste of time and money.
>>
>>39098687
I was on pain killers for a week. I had them out to prevent any issues. They never caused me any issues though.
>>
File: dtjytjktyedktyk.png (468KB, 840x726px) Image search: [Google]
dtjytjktyedktyk.png
468KB, 840x726px
one of my back tooth has turned grey and receded inwards from the jaw like an old person's tooth. Whats going on guys? I have no pain.

I don't know if i will be able to afford an expensive root canal. Yet another thing to add to the hopelessness of my life.
>>
>>39099496
> I made the mistake of eating noodles after the first 2 weeks
After?
Also, you can eat solids after maybe 3 days if you actually take the time to clean your socket.

They give you instructions on what to do. You're supposed to do it after every meal
>>
>>39099505
Didn't you post this in /sqt/?
>>
Mine's starting to hurt, but just a very very little bit. How much longer can I put it off? Anyone else get theirs out during college? Did you wait for a break or did you just suck it up and do it while you had class?
>>
I got all four pulled a few years ago.

My face literally swelled up so bad, I was unrecognizable.

And my lower jaw was literally ripped from it's socket, leaving me without a way to eat or speak, I can now only grunt.

And the nerves in my upper head were damaged so severely during the extraction, I was rendered permanently deaf.

Then, the dentist fondled me while I was unconscious and when I awoke, he laughed at me and beat me mercilessly with a bat.
>>
>>39099616
> I can now only grunt.
top kek
>>
I'm 32 and never had my wisdom teeth removed. They don't typically impact or cause any issues. If your dentist recommended removing them prophylactically, then they probably just see you as a dollar sign. But if they are impacted or causing issues, then yeah. Go for it.

Be careful not to get addicted to pain killers. That shit makes you high, and people don't want to give up that high. My country (U.S.) currently has an opiod crisis, and dentistry is partly to blame.
>>
>>39098687
I'm going to get mine removed in a year or so if they don't come in properly.
>>
>>39099616
The court later found out that he wasn't a real dentist, just a very cruel and deranged maniac.
>>
>>39099511
Yes, after. I had all 4 of mine removed but my lower left one required extra surgery, and thus needed extra time to heal. I followed the instructions but didn't account for the extra healing time and thought I was good to go when I wasn't. It was my mistake.

Also unrelated, but I went to a dentist in my county a while back and he did a shit job that left me bleeding all over. He told me it was my fault for not taking care of myself, but it turns out he got arrested for impersonating a dentist, lol. I guess they're in high demand these days.
>>
>>39099545
fucking cia niggers following me
>>
Had the last one of mine took out last week. It was nothing, there was a few numbing injections, some uncomfortableness while they yanked it and that was it. Did salt water baths after meals for a few days and it was fine, didn't even need painkillers.

The real bastards were the bottom two, they'd been infected and I'd left it so long to go to the dentist about it that there wasn't enough tooth left to pull on. They had to basically cut into the gum to dig the roots out, even had to drill into the one side. Was swollen to fuck, painful and I couldn't eat properly for days. I don't recommend it.
>>
>>39098687
Aw man I have never felt such a personal attack of utter,pure pain after the cheap anesthesia whore off
Good luck anon,gob bless
>>
>>39098687
I had mine removed early last year

I just signed some papers, they gave me anesthesia (didn't want the laughing gas), I was on xanax so I didn't care about the injection, I wake up what felt like seconds later, they wheel me out, and that was that. I had to keep gauze in my mouth for a week or two and couldn't eat anything solid that I usually do for a month

best part was, I got to keep all four wisdom teeth. They're in an envelope somewhere
>>
Go to a good surgeon. I was out like a light, no pain afterwards or during healing without using the vikes, just some antibiotic. I was worried i would start talking about cuckolding or bellygirls or something to my mom while still out of it. I think she had to feed me afterwards but no memory. I also sent some jibberish on a whatsapp group chat that i have no memory of
>>
>>39098687
Be sure to wear some kind of pad in your underpants, not only for the accidental greasy shit when you go under, but most importantly p so you'll know if they sodomized you while you were out, I would love recommend downloading an audio recording app for your phone, make sure it is running before you get to the doctor, put it in a belt pouch or a pocket, then you can listen as they make fun of you or when the doctor strokes one off in your mouth, get the evidence then sue their asses. Good luck.
>>
>>39098687
I was under anaesthesia when I got mine out. Afterward you need some painkillers and refrain from eating for a while, but other than that I was fine.
>>
>>39098687
I woke up halfway and heard them drilling, I then told them to be quiet because it was too loud and I am trying to sleep. Have fun OP.
>>
>>39099379
fucking this. I lost a molar and my wisdom tooth pushed its way in to replace it. fuck the dentist. I wonder if gull bladder removal is all part of the scam too
>>
File: Operculectomy.jpg (72KB, 960x300px) Image search: [Google]
Operculectomy.jpg
72KB, 960x300px
>>39099136
The issue is even if they came in fine and straight, if they aren't completely exposed (i.e. they're still covered by a flap of skin or partly covered by the gums) combined with the fact they're so far back in your mouth the average person won't/can't clean them properly, leading to intense dental caries. Not to mention if you're teeth are crowded any corrective measures would be short of impossible without the additional space to spread out that removing wisdom teeth creates. So yes, while you technically could leave them in in about 1/3 of cases, often it benefits your dental health to remove them for reasons not related to the tooth itself.
>>
>39098687

How do I know I wont spill the dirty beens when I am in a semi-conscious anesthesia induced state?

I am scared
>>
>>39100293
>"hey anon are you awake?"
>"mmmm traps aren't gay"
>>
>>39098687
I got my wisdom tooth taken out on monday.

My mouth still hurts a little, but it basically feels fine. I haven't eaten anything more solid than wacky mac, however. I was supposed to get two out, but since I felt nauseous after getting the novicane for the first tooth, my dentist said he wanted to wait to do the second one another time so that I wouldn't throw up while he was taking the second one out.
>>
>>39100293
People say all kind of nonsense while they're drugged. Just make sure you don't have anything embarrassing lying around that could be tied to something you say that they could later check, for example,
>"I have a fleshlight in a shoebox under my bed"
As for passwords or combinations, trust me, your brain will be too out of wack to even remember any. Just keep your secrets locked up and you'll be fine.
>>
>>39098687
They made me take off my shirt before putting me under. I then woke up in a different room, different chair, and a different shirt.

I didn't take any of the pain meds since I didn't feel any pain. I also couldn't open my jaw much for a couple weeks.
>>
>>39098687
My sister had swelling after. I got a surgeon with really clean technique. Got all 4 out in 20 minutes, minimal swelling, only took one pain pill.
>>
Got mine out today, bleeding stopped around 5 hours after surgery. All four out and pain isnt so bad on tylenol 3s and amoxillin. Been eating soups, not so bad.
>>
I got all 4 out in the chair (awake). Watched as my dentistbro basically used a pick to destroy the teeth and slowly remove them chunk by chunk. He would have to stab the tooth with a pick and then move his whole body to destroy it.

Was a bit sensitive at some points but overall was bearable. The only bad part really was all the needles required to numb me up well enough. I walked home because at the time I lived like 10 mins away. That night it hurt but it wasn't unbearable. I just used regular painkillers. I didn't even require stitches for my gums they healed on their own.

I just remember going in for a check up on my wisdom teeth and coming out with 4 less teeth. Cost 1k but I was on my father's insurance and I only had to pay 500. Went back to work in 2 days. Worst part is not being able to drink or eat whatever you want. I really feel like American dentists are scummy as fuck and always make sure you have to go under GA because it nets them more cash. You'll never see those dumb videos of people waking up from surgery in my country.
>>
>>39098687
Had one upper wisdom and a molar pulled not long ago. Local anesthesia needle hurts but only briefly. I was taking antibiotics prior because they were infected but had a reaction after a couple days and stopped taking them so they gave me a different kind after pulling the teeth. They were probably the worst part of the whole thing as they made my throat pretty sore. I did feel really lethargic and sleepy for a week or so, maybe also a side-effect of the antibiotics. I was also prescribed a steroid to help with swelling as the dentist had to yank the molar pretty good to get it out. Only soft foods for a few days sucked, could've been lack of good food that left me lethargic and tired.
>>
>>39098687
>sit in chair
>got hand sprayed with some ice cold shit that made it shake uncontrollably
>they stick a needle in it
>close eyes and open them after 10 seconds
>an hour has passed and it's over
>get wheeled out in a wheelchair even though i can walk
>take painkillers every time i can, get them refilled the one time and take those too
>constant gauze changing and rinsing with some curved plastic tube
>eat nothing but ice cream and jello for like 3-4 days

Really the gauze was the worst part for me. Just take the painkillers. People say you'll get all high and loopy on them, but it just got rid of the pain and that's it
>>
>had 12 baby teeth pulled because they wouldn't fucking fall out
>have wisdom teeth on top that are starting to annoy me, will have them taken out in the next couple of months
I'm kind of looking forward to it desu, just increasing my tooth-pulled score at this point
>>
I had just the one out because it was stuck halfway through and riddled with decay.
Had it done in the chair with local anaesthetic
Literally no pain as they took it out. The worst bit was the 2 or 3 injections they gave me before since I'm afraid of needles.
Little bit of bleeding for about a day after, they just gave me same gauze to keep stuck in my mouth
They prescribed me some codeine pain killers that I didn't need, just took aspirin for a couple of days to help with the swelling.
After about 4 days pain and swelling was totally gone

If you're getting all 4 done at once, you'll probably have a worse time of it since the swelling is gonna be significantly worse, and eating's going to be pretty unpleasant. For the couple days I had swelling with mine I was like: "thank god I can just chew with the other side of my mouth"
>>
>>39098687

Kinda painful but not unbearably so.
Stops hurting within 3 days.
Eat icecream the whole recovery
>>
>>39098687
I had each side taken out separately under local anesthesia at my normal dentist. The anesthesia is really strong so it doesn't really hurt despite the bleeding (he had to cut my gums open to take them out). You just lie there fully awake but without any pain. Drilling without anesthesia is far worse. Depending on how deep they are still in there, it can take a while when they are being slowly levered out. I think I got some light painkillers but the pain doesn't last more than one or two days anyway.
>>
>>39098687
it was ok. felt sick and laid in bed watching star trek. i didn't even take painkillers after the first day.
>>
I had fucking 8 wisdom teeth, 4 on each side. I got put to sleep, then woke up in the car with a bloody mouth wondering what the fuck just happened. It will hurt a bit after the surgery but just take the meds and only eat really soft foods for about a week. After a month or 2 it should fully heal
>>
>>39103889
Um no, you didn't have EIGHT unless it was a mutation
>>
>>39103999
Waste of trips
Tard yes you can have 8
>>
>>39098687
I had my teeth removed but they didn't give me enough anesthesia. I was screaming throughout the whole operation!.
>>
>>39103999
Checked.
You can have 8 wisdom teeth, the extra ones are called supernumerary teeth. My extra 4 were smaller than the actual wisdom teeth though.
>>
File: IMG_20170407_124701.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_124701.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>39098687
Got my two on each side in lower jaw extracted few weeks back. Bitches grew into 7th and were completely in jawbone. First one hurt a lot, even with local anesteze, and hole still didn't fully overgrown with flesh. Second one was like 2 weeks ago and I couldn't tell I had it removed, perfectly healed already. Waiting for both upper to get out when I will have more time. Nothing to be afraid of tho, you just drug yourself for free and with everyone's blessing.
>>
>>39099505
It's dead, you're going to need a root canal or extraction.
>>
>>39104217
Damn, those teeth looks retarded
>>
>>39104217
cau peto
>>
-Well done surgery.
-Take the antibiotics.-
-Be careful and eat soft foods.
-Clean your mouth well.

If you do all those things, you shouldn't suffer any pain. Of course if you have some rare physical condition, it will be harder. If not, there isn't anything to be worried about.
>>
File: WomenLaughingAtYou.png (399KB, 979x431px) Image search: [Google]
WomenLaughingAtYou.png
399KB, 979x431px
>>39098897
>he was born with wisdom teeth
lmao unevolved proletariat
>>
>>39104377
Ahoj anon
>>
>>39098687
I lost the feeling along the whole right side of my tongue for a month because the CUNT paki dentist hit the lingual nerve when doing the numbing injection. That nerve is along the the gum near to the bottom wisdom teeth. Obviously i couldn't even taste anything on that side either.

After the first month i regained some feeling in it but it took a full 9 months to completely recover. As it was recovering it hurt 24/7 with sharp pains while also still being partially numb. Made it difficult to speak. It was so fucking shitty and pain made it hard to sleep. I was quite lucky because if the nerve is damaged it doesn't always recover or only recovers partially. In those cases people have to deal with the pain for the rest of their fucking lifes.

Don't get the wisdom teeth out unless you really REALLY fucking have to.
>>
>>39098687
the local aneasthetic didn't really work properly for me and neiter did the pain killers so it was pretty shit. i didn't eat anything the first 3 days after, but 2 weeks later everything was mostly fine.
>>
i think i need to get mine out, the right bottom part of my jaw has started hurting more and more lately. what yall think?
>>
>>39104518
Go for it, the more you wait, the worse it gets.
>>
File: p.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>39098687

It's ok and pretty easy now. 20 minutes if your dentist is bad.
>>
>>39098687

I've had 4 wisdom teeth removed, one infected tooth removed (on the cheap with ineffective anesthetic) 2 root canals and more fillings than you can count.

The first two wisdom teeth I got out, I was under my mothers health insurance. Super classy place. They numbed my fucking gum before they injected, lol.

It was awkward/uncomfortable, not really painful.

The next thing was a tooth that had decayed, got infected. I had NO money. Couldn't get the root canal, in major pain. Went to a cheap Russian dentist who did his job out of his garage. Injection didn't take properly, but he went at it anyway. The pain was unbelievable. My brain basically just went blank.

But the pain from the previous weeks tooth ache was worse and I just wanted the fucking thing out.

That was the worst dental experience.

Now, I had another wisdom tooth out, again, kinda rough (lots of bleeding, I was shaking for some fucking reason afterwards) but not REALLY painful or anything.

The root canals weren't painful really either. When they remove the nerve it's pretty bad, but it's really quick and it's over. It's actually kind of soothing when they're filing the roots. ESPECIALLY compared to the fucking pain from the tooth aches.

Aside from that shitty garage extraction job, the absolute worst thing I had done (probably worse than the extraction) was root planing.

In that they shove a file down between your gum and the tooth, right down, and scrape away below the gum plaque. It's as horrendous as it sounds. Needs five visits. The last 4 visits are when they do the deep planing, and it's kinda painful, but not much, more uncomfortable. They numb you up good.

The first visit however, is the shallow initial plane on all surfaces, the whole mouth, so they can't numb you up. It's basically like someone stabbing you on the gumline over and over and over and over for like an hour. I was teary eyed at the end.

And the hygienist was a hot young lady.
>>
>>39098687
I got all 4 taken out at once. I asked them to knock me out so I didn't feel a thing. I was a bit loopy after but I was never really in pain. I pretty much stopped taking the painkillers after the first day and I still didn't feel anything. Though you'll have holes in your mouth and sometimes food will get stuck in them until they heal properly which is kind of annoying. You'll be fine.
>>
>>39098783

Don't go under if you don't have to dude. It's simply not worth the risk.

I asked about it when I went in for my final wisdom tooth extraction, and the first dentist was like yeah, sure, lets do it, but the head dentist came in and was like;

>Let's just do it now. Get in the chair.
>>
>>39098687
Can you Iguys Imagine OP in Dentist Chair Reeeee-iiiinggg?

OP: REEEEEEEEEEE

Dentist: It's Ok, It'll be over soon...

OP: REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39104626

Oh, I also never took painkillers afterwards, just regular panadol.

It was slightly, very mildly painful the few hours after the local wears off, but nothing after that. All you have to do is to keep swilling, keeping it clean for a couple of days to heal up.

The stupidest thing that happened to me after a dentist visit was after my second root canal, no idea why but I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. It was HORRENDOUS. Every inch of my body had hives. Three fucking days of being in bed, head to toe hives, scratching like a crazy motherfucker. Took a full week after that to completely go away. Couldn't finish my antibiotic rounds too, which was a real worry.

Just spent a thousand bucks on a root canal and then it might not take. Great.
>>
File: abyss pepe.png (97KB, 467x496px)
abyss pepe.png
97KB, 467x496px
>>39098687
it all depends on how the tooth is in there.
when i had to get rid of one of mine, it was really embedded in the bone. they have to lever it out, i will never forget the sounds of those metal lever thing against my bone. i wasnt really able to eat or live a normal life for 2 weeks. i think i actually repressed most of the bad memories.

i can remember i rode my bike to the dentist because i lost my license a few days before. riding back home wasnt that bad, because the numbing injections still worked. but the nights, oh god the nights.

so, dont worry. maybe youre lucky and it will all be smooth sailing for you.
>>
>>39104708

They levered my first two bottom ones out. I remember the guy saying;

>Wow! 4 roots! Lots of work!

>And then halfway through the first one he's like

>Hmmm

And I started shitting myself lol. He really fucking jammed it in there, I was NOT expecting it to be that physical.

But I didn't have any issues, it was basically pain free by the afternoon.

Speaking of which - I got a root canal 8 months ago. I still don't have enough for the crown, so I've been chewing on one side of my mouth for 8 months. I wonder how it's going to feel chewing normally again.
>>
It hurts and there is a lot of blood but once most of it is gone you should feel better
>>
http://www.insecam.org/en/view/426484/
http://www.insecam.org/en/view/238927/

Have you been a good boy and brushed your teeth Anon?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.