[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being fantasizing about larger cock? My boyfriend's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

How do I stop being fantasizing about larger cock?

My boyfriend's penis is 5.5" inches which is good enough for sex but not much bigger than mine. He's really sweet and I love him a lot and I don't want to hurt him but I constantly fantasies about doing it with a large penis.
I constantly fantasize about what it'd be like to grab it with two hands and be really impressed with it, or have it rest on top of mine and be humiliated and teased by how small I am compared to him.
>>
>>39098359
Honestly its something youre just gonna have to admit to him. Maybe you two can work something out with toys?
>>
>>39098359
cheat on him. Or just continue fantasizing
>>
>>39098359
you lost me at "not bigger than mine"
>>
>>39098359
And this is why Im not gay or don't date traps
>>
>>39098619
It's not much bigger than mine, mine is barely 5" hard.

>>39098545
I don't want to cheat on him.

>>39098523
We tried toys before but it doesn't feel that humiliating. It's only when I'm soft and he's hard when there's a sizable difference (I'm a grower) but once he starts teasing me I get hard and the size difference isn't that big.

>>39098634
I think normal girls would fantasize about larger cocks too. I kinda regret not trying a big cock before getting attached to him.
>>
File: 1489855892868.jpg (71KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489855892868.jpg
71KB, 422x750px
>>39098669
If you're into the humiliation aspect maybe try chastity? You can't get big in that
>>
>>39098359
>but I constantly fantasies about doing it with a large penis.
>tfw no gf (male) like this
>>
>>39098359
Don't cheat on anon, he's sounds good for you and dick size is something you shouldn't be focused on. Just love him for who he is.
>>
>>39098755
We tried chastity before but it wasn't that enjoyable. I like teasing & humiliation but chastity doesn't do it for me. I love it when we frott and my precum starts leaking uncontrollably.

>>39099191
I love him a lot and I was always one for monogamy. I kinda understand why people want to sleep around though. Maybe I can suggest a threesome and just have ethe guy with the big dick let me play with it (no penetration)?
>>
>>39099264
How big are you? My BF is smaller then me too, and while I don't want to do it with anyone else, I really wish it was bigger.
>>
>>39099304
I'm barely 5" hard, about 2" soft.
>>
>>39099328
>tfw I'm actually bigger then my bf
a-at least you have that
>>
>>39099347
Do you have the same fantasies as me? I don't want to do it with someone else. I kinda imagine the dick as one of those detached penises in hentai.
>>
File: 1491486293784.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491486293784.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>39099366
I just want to appreciate a fat dick honestly. I want it to be my BF's, but I usually see it as a detached dick like you described. I kinda feel bad about it honestly.
>>
>>39099402
Do you crossdress or are you just gay
>>
>>39099402
Same but I prefer a white cock myself because I'm asian.
I don't want to cheat but I don't want to hurt him by telling him either.

>>39099432
I crossdress and sometimes cosplay for my bf, wearing the wig gets uncomfortable though and we usually get cheap stuff from aliexprss.
>>
>>39099264
you honestly will just need to talk to him about it if he doesn't already know. You might get lucky and he's into that or unlucky and he's the hyper possessive type like me.

>>39099366
>>39099402
be careful, even if it feels detached your partner won't see it that way most likely. maybe you two can try going to a gloryhole? that's basically what you're describing
>>
>>39099456
post pics now wtf
>>
>>39099456
Have you tried using a chastity cage?
>>
>>39098359
bait
origamaroll
>>
>>39099515
Yes, it's not fun to wear during sex though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.