[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad runs a red light >Lecture him for a while about how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1501889191158.jpg (175KB, 627x581px) Image search: [Google]
1501889191158.jpg
175KB, 627x581px
>Dad runs a red light
>Lecture him for a while about how that's dangerous and wrong, putting himself as well as others in danger
>after about 20 minutes he gets annoyed at snaps at me to knock it off already
>>
I don't really care about your thread but that's a really cute pic

I like how it kind of anthromorphisizes women, making them seem like they have human emotion
>>
>>39091309
I am a girl and find your post kind of offensive. Am I going to have to lecture you for 20 minutes, too?
>>
>>39091269
>good shading
>breasts smaller than head
>drawn twice
good taste
>>
>>39091355
what, that women do in fact have emotions and should be considered human beings?

give me a break
>>
>>39091355
>I am a girl
Tits & gtfo
>>
>>39091390
If I don't have emotions, how do you explain my feelings being hurt by your post?
>>
OP you're a fukken dork, you need to lighten up abit. Sometimes you have to act like a lad. You probably greatly disappointed your dad. I can tell that if I knew you in real life that I would probably dislike you
>>
>>39091269
Wait. Your very own dad owns a whorehouse? You should be in there getting laid for free, champ!
>>
>>39091269
I want to cum on Hanamaru's tits!
>>
Why don't you give your dad road head to make it up to him? He'll drive slower if you do that.
>>
>>39091269
what the fuck, why are you such a pussy ? it's just a red light
>>
>>39091526
Yes, a red light that keeps you from crashing your 2000 pound death trap into other 2000 pound death traps, potentially killing entire families or forever separating children from their parents or vice-versa.
>>
Be my cautious driving gf.
>>
>>39091565
stfu you dork. no wonder you have no friends, you're not even a robot, you're just a prick
>>
>>39091430
The only emotions women have is being offended, and lust for Chad's cock. Also hate for ugly people.
>>
>>39091616
this, tits or gtfo you stupid roastie cunt >>39091430
>>
>after about 20 minutes
how fucking long were you planning to go on for
>>
>>39091722
I wanted to get my point across and leave NO room for doubt. If he killed someone, how long do you think they would stay dead? Spoiler: longer than 20 minutes.

(Also, I tend to harp on about things for a long time anyway.)
>>
File: Hotaru bl.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru bl.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
I want a Daddy BF
Blk
BLkjew.
>>
>>39091767
You must either be a woman or a really fucking gay faggot.
In case you didn't realize this though, when you annoy someone, they become more inclined to do the OPPOSITE of what you tell them to do.
I have a feeling you aren't going to understand that fully until it ruins your life somehow.
>>
>>39091863
Op, don't listen to him.
You're a really cool girl for having such a strong sense of justice. I salute you...
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>39091927
>him
DID YOU JUST FUCKING ASSUME MY GENDER, YOU FUCKING BIGOT KILL YOURSELF
>>
Honestly, running a red light is far from the most irresponsible thing you can do while driving. If you've already come to a stop, and you're waiting for the light to turn, and it's a wide open intersection and nobody is anywhere near.. it's really not going to hurt anybody to just run it. Obviously it's different when there's less visibility, or if you don't come to a stop and run straight through it, etc. But I would say that something like texting and driving is far more irresponsible overall.

So I don't really know if it was a scummy thing your dad did, but the reason he snapped was because you went on and on for 20 minutes, which is a ridiculous amount of time for something your own balls created to bark criticisms at you.

And I came to this thread because I find the picture you attached to the OP to be very arousing.
>>
>>39092044
Can't just pick and choose what traffic laws to follow and when. That reduces us to jungle law.
>>
>>39091999
larper, don't fall for the bait anons
>>
>>39092044
this
i totally approve as i almost killed myself while texting two weeks ago. from now on i'll only do it on straight lines
>>
>>39091269
Good, you sound annoying as fuck, cunt!
>>
>>39091269
Hey OP, I'm just here to tell you that we are all here because of Hanamaru's tits in pic related, nobody really cares about your thread.
>>
>>39092220
Stop, I've had a rough day and you are going to make me cry.
>>
>>39091269
>Running red lights is dangerous
Here I am lanesplitting on the highway doing 140 on my motorcycle actually trying to kill myself.
>>
File: low quality.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
low quality.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>39091355
>I'm a women
>kinda offensive
>>
>>39092277
please smash yourself into a tree so nobody is going to have your death on their hands
>>
>>39092277
Dude I wouldn't even worry, you will
>>
>>39092338
If I do that then I won't will be able to go back to work on Monday.
>>39092384
Dunno I've been at it for a few years now. I also have a job which at one point 30% of the people who worked in it would die. I'm still somehow alive.
>>
File: IMG_1987.jpg (63KB, 639x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1987.jpg
63KB, 639x719px
>>39091269
>tfw will never be a busty cute white girl that gets to check herself out in the mirror while trying on cute bras that barely contain my tits

Why even live
>>
>>39092454
>tfw you will never know what it's like to be cute
>>
File: me.png (7KB, 130x120px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
7KB, 130x120px
>>39092581
it hurts
originl
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.