[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School starts for most college-going robots soon, post your University

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: PU_train.png (274KB, 1113x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PU_train.png
274KB, 1113x1024px
School starts for most college-going robots soon, post your University and what you're worried about the most this year.

I'll start; Having incomplete classes again and being made fun of
>>
>>39091032
Hey. It's the college anon that posted about showing his power level yesterday. Since the last thread the girl apologized and said it was partially her fault for calling me out and afterwards we talked for about an hour. I've been depressed for all of the following day and haven't really talked to anyone. I think it's noticeable.
>>
>>39091032
Uni of Lisbon

I'm worried about fucking up my thesis or not having papers done for publishing
>>
NHTV Breda

I'm gonna be fine in terms of grades, I'm sure, I do a good job and I work hard, but I'm mostly concerned about connections, social stuff.

The people I used to talk with on a near daily basis throughout the school year I hardly spoke through the past month and a half. I don't know what to make of it.
>>
>>39091185
You'll pull through anon.
>>39091323
Having to eventually do a thesis really worries me. What's yours about?
>>39091386
Social connections are overrated, decent people are a dime a dozen.
>>
University of Central Florida

I'm worried about not finding a meaningful internship
>>
UConn anyone?
Not improving my 2.9 GPA
>>
>>39091986
Jesus, how did it get that low? Major?
>>
>>39091707
Physics, I'm studying ways to construct systems that self-organize into scaffolds for artificial tissue-growth
>>
>>39092041
Engr
>>
>>39091386
hi fellow dutchfag

University of Groningen here
Worried about my grades. Hope I can keep them up to par
>>
>>39092070
You're fucked if you're a senior
>>
>>39092097
Not a senior Thank god
>>
kek
my university experience is so unlike others it seems, I love it
it's basically me and my friend, who is completely a robot, like myself, living in a house together
we are essentially NEETs throughout the whole year and neither of us really go to class that much, we don't have to either because all the notes are online which I just study when they are released ( we both do comp sci)
I love it, most nights we both usually get 2 crates of beer and get blackout drunk, we smoke abit of grass too then we mong out to some anime or youtube etc
can't wait to go back in October, basically just NEET life, don't even associate with other students
>>
>>39091386
>>39092090
another dutchfag here, Haagse voor me. I'm honestly looking forward to it strangely enough having graduated from the worst school in the nation, things can't possibly get worse, especially since I'm just upgrading from an mbo-slave to a bachelor-cuck IT guy. I'll be surrounded by young people my little sisters' age and this year seems like it'll be a breeze if it's meant to be course to let non-IT people succeed.
>>
>>39092225
haagse hogeschool? well guess you'll have a good job perspective considering it's HBO IT?
>>
>>39091032
I'm not going to find a job when I graduate. Also, that I won't graduate. Also, even if all of the above come to fruition I still won't be satisfied with life.
>>
Going to be freshman and Oglethorpe University in ga. Kinda nervous about roommates. If I was by myself I'd be fine
>>
File: images.png (874B, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
874B, 225x225px
>>39091032
Why are we rivals again?

Also, I'm worried about my performance in classes since I didn't do amazing last year. Worried about the people on my floor and whether I'll get along with them. Hoping to make at least one and not get horribly rejected again, especially by another "robot".
>>
>>39092980
whoopsy daisy, make one friend*
>>
File: tu.png (241KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tu.png
241KB, 1016x1024px
getting a job

oreeeeeeeeeginal
>>
File: isu.png (25KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
isu.png
25KB, 225x250px
>>39091032
>>39092980
Oh shit. One more and the IN gang's all here.

I'm worried about everything. Grad school is basically what undergrad used to be before it became a joke.
>>
>>39091032
What you studying? Also is State Street still under repair? I need to go up there in two weeks.
>>39092980
Rivals because football says so. Also you guys don't have an engineering school.
>>
>>39093194
I hear ISU is garbage now because they'll pretty much accept anyone. Do you think that's true with the quality of underclassmen?
>>39093331
Ah, I haven't even gone to a single sporting event so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: uti1.png (35KB, 166x214px) Image search: [Google]
uti1.png
35KB, 166x214px
Surviving physics, again.
>>
>>39093379
I don't know. I'm just now starting my 1st semester. What I do know is the program I'm in has like a 6.5% acceptance rate so there's good quality control where I'm at.
>>
FAU
Get me out of here
No pirate book because access code :^)
Still not taking a class in my major
>>
anyone else gonna b in chicago next year?

>tfw constant panic attacks whenever away from home
>>
Middle Tennessee state university

I'm afraid my roommate will be some nigger (white) and the whole thing will be awkward
>>
>>39093507
You must be working on your general education requirements

Should have just gotten an AA at a state college
>>
Universiteit Twente, no idea what to fucking expect
>>
>>39093682
It is a state school.
You mean a better one like FSU or UF? I wish but I didn't get in.
>>
>>39091386

>>39092090

>>39092225

Also, why so many fellow dutchfags in this thread?
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 267x200px
>>39092401
Always announce to your roomate(s) when youre gonna masturbate. Eliminates that awkward moment when they walk in and your beating your meat. Also makes you alpha af.
>>
>>39093809
No a community college

FAU is a state university not college
>>
>>39093942
Sounds like terrible advice
I don't masturbate much anyways
>>
File: state-t.png (2KB, 111x100px) Image search: [Google]
state-t.png
2KB, 111x100px
>>39091032
La tech fag here. Classes don't start until after labor day but my first day of student teaching starts tomorrow. Pretty nervous about it.
>>
>>39093906

Good question.

Hell, I'm not even Dutch, I study in the Netherlands but I'm not Dutch. The school is just catering to international students and actually offers a good education.
>>
>>39093964
Honestly part of me wishes I did just go to community college
>>
George Washington University

Freshman, so not making any friends and being a weird loner.
>>
>>39091386
Game programmeren? Wat doe je

Fontys hier. Software engineering. Laatste jaar voor mij.
>>
>>39094620

Game art, derde jaar hier. Programming is too difficult for my artist brain.
>>
>>39094688
Ik wou bij NHTV programmeren doen, moest voor de intake al een heel game bouwen en presenteren.
Ja doei dan maar.
>>
File: Amherst_College_Seal.svg.png (382KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Amherst_College_Seal.svg.png
382KB, 1200x1200px
Trying to maintain balance between aspects of my life. Staying healthy
>>
>>39091032

not for another month for me. i do well, but i don't have any fulfillment in life. i like what i study, but im just an empty husk of a human that litrally nothing brings joy to my life, not even my dream job.
>>
>>39094730

Ik snap het wel deels, er zijn beperkte plaatsen, en er is geen zekerheid of je erin komt of niet.

Ik heb de meeste van mijn inkomstwerk op een dag gedaan (zelfportret, auto, landschap, 3D Fiets) en ben toch binnengeraakt. Maar goed ook, want ik had niet gepland om ergens anders naartoe te gaan.
>>
>>39091032
going to move into an apartment in a couple days. it was pretty comfy when I looked at it, and I'm going to live in one room with my gf while subleasing the extra room to a normie. only problem is that the last roommate canceled, so finding a roommate for the spare room is a complete bitch.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>39094993
>subleasing
if you do it right it's pretty comfy anon
>had to get a 2BR because all the 1BRs and studios were taken
>give a sublease to a random normie on the housing forums for the leasing agency
>tfw i'm only paying a small fraction of the cost for the apartment and utilities
>tfw all this extra money that I have saved up because of the contract
who else /devilish/ here?
>>
File: fiat-slug.png (114KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
fiat-slug.png
114KB, 300x254px
hope I can focus more on class this year, fucked around too much and dropped my gpa
>>
>>39093507
Fuck that access code bullshit, they just need to milk as many shekels as they can, don't they?
>>
>>39096162
Even better
One of my professors has an author credit for his course's book FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.