[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here quit weed? I stopped smoking 3 months ago, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: istock-79382537-medium.jpg (64KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
istock-79382537-medium.jpg
64KB, 620x350px
anyone else here quit weed? I stopped smoking 3 months ago, and idk how I feel about it. On one hand I'm way more productive and less neurotic, but I'm definitely less happy. Any veterans want to share their experience?
>>
if im not high i want to kill myself so i'll just smoke until I die or I guess
>>
>>39089100
I've stopped smoking everyday since last summer. I only smoke on the occasion with a best friend of mine, and that's only if I have absolutely nothing to do, which is almost never the case. It's great because it costs much less money and I always get very high off of a small amount of weed.
>>
>>39089100
switch to hash, lasts longer and easier to get off, also fucks with your mind less and I still get shit done if I do it in low doses.
>>
>>39089100
quitting after this week due to getting too paranoid, been smoking for about 5 years now
>>
I used to be high 24/7 but I've kinda lost the interest and maybe smoke 2-3 times a week. I could probably stop altogether and not miss it but it doesn't hinder me too much.
>>
Whatever you do, do not smoke cigarettes to ease the craving, nicotine is so much worse, trying to quit now and I'm an irritable cunt.
>>
>>39089100
>anyone else here quit weed?
You literally need to be 18+ to post here, of course everyone quit weed.
>>
>>39089393
good luck anon. When I quit, the first 2 days I was super depressed and I couldn't eat anything, but it changed pretty quickly
>>
Is it better to be at baseline or have mood swings with neurotic tendencies and no motivation? That's not meant to be rhetorical but it suits people with circumstances that allow them to do so and I fully understand what its like to be in a rut after smoking almost daily for a couple years.
I started again this summer after a year away from it and I kinda regret going back to it. It makes me feel like I have regressed back to teenhood in terms of mentality.
That being said if you can smoke guilt free and fulfill your obligations in day to day life then maybe its just the escape you need.
>>
>>39089503
>You literally need to be 18+
is there any sort of information in my post to make you think I'm underaged? Or are you just being a bitter faggot? just fuck off back to 9gag
>>
>>39089100
Define quit. I usually only get weed every so often but thats because I dont have a job. When I had a job I always had weed.
The weird thing though is thst Anytime I don't have weed I usually feel fine and realize that weed is just a slight alterd state of mind but at the same time I crave that feeling of the first hit after a nice tolerance break. When I do have weed I smoke it too fast and too often so its like I'm always tired and my eyes are always heavy and things don't seem so wonderful. So when I do have, I don't want it but when I don't have, I do want it. if only I could learn moderation. Is that why you quit OP? Is moderation hard to live with? It is for me.
>>
>>39089552
yeah this whole post is completely me. When I had weed I would smoke way too often (like at least a gram a day), and now I kinda realize how pointless it was. But now I also have these thoughts about just how nice it would be to smoke a J and relax. The biggest reason I quit though was because of the neuroticism and paranoia
>>
>>39089100
I know like 2 stoners over the age of 30 that aren't at least mildly retarded. The rest of them are. Weed is different with each individual but chances are that it will make you stupid in the long run. Unironically stay away from drugs, kids.
>>
I didn't start smoking til after college, but I became a daily smoker pretty much (with a few weeks off here and there) for like the past 3 years. I get all my work done though and I don't feel like it hinders my social life too much, but I still feel kinda guilty sometimes about smoking so much. Is it just all the anti-drug propaganda I was force fed growing up?
>>
>>39089641
Have you tried wax? Ive only indulged a few times but I found that paranoia, anxiety, and an impending sense of doom did not cover me at all! I think, though, that was because wax for me only last like 15 minutes. Wax is also expensive so it might be easier to control yourself when it comes to the temptation of taking another hit.
>>
>>39089902
I've dabbed a couple times with friends and it was really nice and strong. It's just so expensive though plus having to get a rig and a torch/butane. I'd have to try it alone to see how much I really like it
>>
>>39089100
I have severe OCD so when I smoke weed it makes me calm, and mellow without having to stay inside my head all the time.
>>
>>39090075
pretty much the opposite for me, especially when I smoke a strong indica
>>
Smoking weed and masturbating is the only thing keeping me happy but it usually take like two hours. On a side note, does anyone smoke and feel horny all day? I gotta choke it like four times minimum if I'm gonna smoke.
>>
>>39090371
Yeah, sometimes I get really hot. To be honest though things like eating and masterbating, shitting or even showering just kill my high. It's too much work I guess. You should find a fat chick who smokes. She'll probably let you fuck her 4 times a day. Eventually though I'm sure your sex drive will go down. I say this from experience
>>
I've been essentially a constant smoker for the last 5 years (give or take), I'm not sure I'm too happy about it. Regardless, I don't feel completely stupid and I feel slightly more efficient when I'm high. Definitely feeling the neurotic part.
>>
File: kittyrelaxing.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kittyrelaxing.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Its impossible to quit however I don't care anymore. MFW my arizer V tower arrived yesterday so I can sit at my pc and vape dried herbal medicine.
>>
i had to quit over a year ago for probation. sucks hard. basically just went back to how i was before i started smoking. oh well.
>>
File: 01-tsukimi-kurashita.jpg (33KB, 580x317px) Image search: [Google]
01-tsukimi-kurashita.jpg
33KB, 580x317px
>>39089100
I dont have the $250 to afford my weed card anymore for pain so I just go without for like 6 months now.
Life definitely sucks a lot more now.
I'm incredibly uncomfortable most of the time and incapable of being around people.
Im much worse now.
I miss weed so much.
I am no longer a functioning person.
>>
>>39089100
I didn't ever smoke that much, started this year. However, the last few times I smoked I just felt really anxious and shitty, and that feeling would last for ages, like a month long funk. I guess it's time to give it up
>>
File: shutterstock_229070278.jpg (2MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_229070278.jpg
2MB, 3456x2304px
what's up with getting anxious / paranoia off weed? I've smoked for a few years now and had to stop completely a few months ago bc the paranoia was too much.. what are anons thought on this? getting older perhaps?
>>
>>39090939
if it's for pain then you have a pretty good excuse to be a stoner imo. is it really $250 a month??
>>
>>39091041
Idk the paranoia only started for me when I would smoke regularly, and it was usually about me being a loser or cringing at past events. i couldn't guess why this happens thouh
>>
I stopped because the only time I would smoke weed is with people I don't want to smoke weed with
>>
I quit because to get a better job I need to take a drug test. I learned after quitting that weed was hardly even doing much for me, it just made my shitty boring life slightly more tolerable but I am doing the same shit sober as I did high. I learned that I need to fix my life and actually do more shit, instead of just getting high and watching youtube videos or fucking off. I'm sure I'll smoke again, I enjoy the drug but I'm not gonna waste my 20's stoned, working shit jobs and not doing anything with myself. And its really easy to do that if you get high every day. I actually started to get really bored with weed towards the end, I'd just smoke and then go listen to the same music as always, find something to watch, eat, fap. Going to the gym high was fun though.
>>
I quit a few months back because I got really socially isolated and lazy, and I started feeling like I was losing my goddamn mind. When I stopped smoking 24/7 I slowly felt like I was coming back to reality, and now I don't ever wanna do that again. When I used to do it occasionally, I would just feel good and laugh my ass off, but when I started smoking heavily I just got super anxious and eventually started seeing and hearing shit. I thought random people's conversations were about me. I'd have panic attacks where I'd just lie in bed shaking for over an hour, and yet I just kept on doing it. Idk. I'm not opposed to it now, but I will leave that shit to people less fucked up in the head and stick to alcohol for the forseeable future.
>>
>>39089552
This has been me for 2 years, now I've been tapering off because my interest has waned. It makes the anxiety and bad thoughts go away, but it doesn't get rid of them.
>>
>>39091295
This happened in reverse for me. The more I smoked the less paranoid I became. I can smoke 4 joints, 8 bowls, 3 bong rips, and I'll be OK. Getting high doesn't fuck me up like it did when I was younger, but it's not bad imo
>>
I stopped for about 3 months earlier this year to get a job and I didn't really miss it that much cause I started having anxiety problems while smoking. When I started again the anxiety problems were much more manageable though.
>>
>>39089100
I quit like over 10 days ago. It's not easy being sober and having to deal with my negative thoughts. It doesn't help that my parents like to watch the news at home and I browse r9k. I've come to accept that I have mental illness and that weed is never going to solve that problem. I'm just going to have to deal with it. Surprisingly, exercising helps a lot

Ive already had three dreams about wanting to smoke again
>>
Weed relly helped me at a certain point in my life (16-19), now its been 2 years that ive been pretty much clean and i feel like ive grown a lot and learned how to be a man with alcohol and have some success when it comes to women.
I guess it depends on the person and what that person is going through at diferent times in their lives. For me it was kind of a medicine i guess, but after i was "cured" it started to harm me more than it did good.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.