[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna suicide soon My mother will handle it bad for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: emilia.jpg (188KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.jpg
188KB, 1000x1000px
I'm gonna suicide soon
My mother will handle it bad for sure, the question is: Do I leave a letter for her or it will make things even worse?
>>
First off, don't, second off, yes leave a detailed letter.
>>
File: MilkyHotAnaconda-small.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
MilkyHotAnaconda-small.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>39088624
I can't stop posting this. It's so funny.
Btw OP, I hate this thread topic and I hate you by relation so I only have this to say: do it faggot
>>
>>39088624
leave a nice letter to her, thank her for all shes done

good luck, OP
>>
Why are you doing it if you don't mind me asking? p.s. I once asked my mother if she ever had suicidal thoughts and this got me open to talking about it to her, she did btw when she was in her early 20s, so maybe do the same thing yours, don't just openly say you're thinking about doing it though, ask her if she ever has. you don't have to be alone
>>
>>39088855
>got fired from job
>in debt
>low iq
>fat
>small dick
>balding
>>
>>39088890
>go to /fit/
>fix diet
>shave head
>start going out more
>meditate and read books or some shit idk
>>
>>39088890
talk to your mother
>>
>>39088904
eh, no
>>39088915
I talk to her everyday
>>
Write a letter to at least explain to her why you did it. Not knowing why someone killled themself would probably be the worst part, and most people would think it had something to do with them.
>>
>>39088855
Not OP: My mom said the exact same thing. She raised my sister and me to be as close to perfect as she could get. Went out of her way to try to throw the Catholic faith in there too. Yet both of us are fuck ups in our own ways and our family is a mess. She did hard drugs in her 20s, she slept around, and she was "suicidal." That's just a thing normalfags say when they fuck their shit up for "fun" and realize they'll have to pay for it. I can't relate to her at all.
>>
>>39088624
Well are you gonna live stream it? If you're not gonna live stream it than fuck off!
>>
don't leave a letter. it will be misinterpreted anyway. you should go to a police station and try to grab a cop's gun and they will shoot you dead.
>>
>>39089109
not really, fuck you
>>
>>39089278
If he's a white guy and doesn't succeed in grabbing a gun on the first attempt he'll probably just get beaten up and then put in jail for 10 years. He'll feel pretty stupid then.
>>
>>39088624
Just kill her too, she can't feel bad if she is dead.
>>
>>39088624
Op I've had my head in my hands sitting whilst sitting in the living room on the floor for the last 4 hours. I'm just going to write the truth in my note. That I've been contemplating this for the majority of my life and that it's nobody's fault. I want to not exist anymore and I can't go on. Please remember me not by my last selfish actions but the ones before it. Be happy knowing that I've lived enough and just want peace.

I'm not even phased with fear anymore but the last thing I'll be thinking of is how upset this may make some people. Sorry for attention whoring, I should just get it over with. I need to wait until the house is empty and right now I feel so, so alone but in comfort because these emotions will be over soon. Eternal nirvana.
>>
Your mother and family should be enough reason to not kys. I tried to kill myself a lot of times and in the end i realized that suicide is a selfish way to end sour pain. So grow up and look forward to a bright future with your beloved mother.
>>
>>39089511
Don't do it bro. Your actions can improve those things which you dislike in your life. By learning new habits of thinking, it is possible to reduce the amount of suffering you experience from the things in your life.
>>
>>39089278
That's a great idea.

Take out a few politicians, some scum and you can end yourself by suicide by cop.
>>
>>39088624
Absolutely nothing you will say in a letter will spare your mother from years of pain. Absolutely. Nothing.
>>
>>39088624
don't do it fag
you mother will probably follow you
>>
>>39088624
You gotta leave a really detailed note anon, its so much worst if they get nothing
>>
>>39089785
nah, I doubt that
some people are just expandable and have no purpose in this world
>>
>>39090844
>some people are just expandable and have no purpose in this world
that's an awful thing to say about fat people.
>>
>>39091066
i'm overweigh so yeah, i'm worthless
>>
>>39091280
Is not every anon overweight? Either overweight or way to sexy...
>>
>>39092236
>Either overweight or way to sexy...
I don't understand desu
>>
>>39089660
This. Your family can't make you feel like shit if your kill yourself. Stay alive and suffer.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.