[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty/ Alt-left poster here. I *officially* disavow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1502768251933.jpg (166KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502768251933.jpg
166KB, 1366x768px
Rick and Morty/ Alt-left poster here. I *officially* disavow Rick & Morty for their cruel, antisemitic joke. Rick and Morty is basically Alt-right to me.
>>
>>39086267
But Rick is supposed to be a dick.
>>
>>39086267
But the hard-left hate jews almost as much as the alt-right
>>
>>39086315
Yes but not to a Hitler like Fascist extent. The reason I even got into Rick & Morty in the first place is the episode where they beat up Nazis and Westboro Baptists.
>>
>>39086267
>Alt-left
>Alt-right

Do the world a favor and put a buck shot through your useless head
>>
>>39086336
The Alt-left ideology was supposed to be against racism of any kind.
>>
>>39086346
Why are Fascists and racists always soooo violent for no reason?
>>
>>39086267
No one gives two fucks what you think of the show, the show is overrated "[adult swim]" edgy show, their selling point is that they show variety of more unorthodox shows and people who are tired of the basic drivel of TV can try to find some variety to the usual shows
>>
I don't and haven't watched Rick and Morty, but the far left and right should be united in nuking Israel
>>
>>39086356
The Alt-left values Muslims much more than Jews, and since Jews are against Muslims, Jews are therefore the evil ones for the Alt-left.
Jeez, get with the times already.
>>
File: RickJimProfitSanchez.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
RickJimProfitSanchez.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>39086267
This season was written by women. Way to be a misgyonist.
>>
File: c68.png (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
c68.png
198KB, 600x600px
>come to r9k for shit posts and seeing that my life isn't as bad as I think it is because there are always miserable fucks on this board
>come across so many retarded ass posts that are quasi political
>even if it's baiting it's still bottom of the barrel level shit
>realize that it's typical of retarded autists to post retarded autist shit

what am I even doing here?
>>
>>39086456
Socalists are against all religions. Muslims and Jews must die for the perfect world. Hating Israel for their race is still racist though.
>>
>>39086478
It didn't used to be this bad, unfortunately assholes keep trying to use r9k as some sort of ideological battle ground. I wish they would fuck off already.
>>
>>39086479
The Jews aren't really their own race though, Ashkenazi Jews are ethnically white.
>>
>>39086550
In the show Rick implied he didn't like ethnic Jews because they "stole money." That is stereotyping and racism. You can go "I'm not really a racist because the race doesn't exist!" but you are still supporting racist stereotypes.
>>
File: 1502809122788.png (178KB, 1024x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1502809122788.png
178KB, 1024x1049px
burp

m-morty
>>
>>39086479
That's some tankie bullshit. Communism wouldn't have gotten anywhere just screaming GOD NO REAL

No, they hate Israel because Israel is a puppet of the US and lives off the blood of Muslim children
>>
>>39086267
can you go to /pol/ and reddit and repeat that plz?
>>
>>39086643
Yeah but Allah and Yahweh aren't real. Both are just fictional delusions of sky daddy loving maniacs. Rick and Morty's writers shouldn't have done any jokes pro-antisemite stereotypes though.
>>
File: basedche.jpg (37KB, 860x481px) Image search: [Google]
basedche.jpg
37KB, 860x481px
>>39086586
hahahaha the only rick meme that has made me laugh me sick inside
>>39086356
what a tard you are
>>39086476
true but maybe i might watch it now they hate da joo's
>>
>>39086664
Christ your such a reddit twat it hurts.
>>
>>39086697
What's your problem with Reddit? It is a good community full of smart people. It is the most robot of websites.
>>
*buuuuuuuuuurp* M-MORTY G-G-G-GET IN THE CAR MORTY *BRRURUUUURP* MORTY I'M SMuurghhART MORTY.. I'M SO FUCKING SMART M-MORTY *BURRRRP* WUBBA*buurp*LUBBA DUB DUB MORTY, SHIT ON THE FLOOR MORTY.. SHIT ALL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR MORTY *BUUURP* I DON'T GIVE A SHIT M-M-MORTY, I DON'T GIVE *BURPP* A FUCK MORTY.. I JUST DON'T CARE MORTY.. WHAT'S THE POINT MORTY? HUH??? WHAT'S THE POINT YOU LITTLE S-*burp*-SHIT MORTY? HUH? INFINITE REALITIES MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* SZESCHUAN MULAN DIPPING SAUCE MORTY *BRUURRRRRRP* I' WANT THE MULAN SAUCE MORTY... I'M MULAN SAUCE RICK MORTYuUuuuuhh*BUUURP* MULAN SAUCE RICK MORTY, I'M SO FUCKING DRUNK MORTY, SO FUCKING *BURPPP* DRUNK MORTY
>>
>>39086732
The only decent place on reddit is the WritingPrompts subreddit. Everything else sucks.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.