[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong that the main reason I lost my will in joining protests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: meanwhile-in-1930.jpg (66KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-1930.jpg
66KB, 980x551px
Is it wrong that the main reason I lost my will in joining protests against white nationalists is mainly because I feel like I'm putting my life at risk?

I've a lot of friends in the SJW movements. And over the weekend alone, I've lost roughly eleven of them for expressing the fact I no longer feel safe protesting ._.
>>
>>39083271
kek nice bait you cuck also is that based mustache man in the backround
>>
>>39083271

Dont listen to these faggots >>39083539

Its okay to have that fear, if you do feel well start protesting with your friends again :)
>>
>>39083271
Why? Just put on some mask and punch a random one from behind
>>
I wish that were actually the case OP, destroying any monument should be getting you fags full of lead.

It is a sign of our great sins that you still live. All of this is Gods punishment upon Europeans for abandoning him.
>>
>>39083566
am black rightwing robot, it's sjw tumblr faggots like you and op at are ruining this board and my people with your victim narrative and idenity politics bs
>>
>>39083610

My family fought for the North. It gets me hard to see these monuments toppled and the South brought to heel again.
>>
>>39083271
>implying you have friends

How did you lose them? Did they die?
>>
>>39083271
>Is it wrong that the main reason I lost my will in joining protests against white nationalists is mainly because I feel like I'm putting my life at risk?

No, that's a good thing.
I wish your fears were actually justified.
>>
>>39083675
Id give you a beer if you were in germanistan my nibba
>>
>>39083271
They aren't your friends, they are just worms like you.
>>
>tfw moderate liberal
>tfw "white" enough to be hated by SJWs but sicilian and jewish ancestry so considered a kikenigger by nationalists
>tfw first to die in the event of a civil war let alone race war

Maybe I can find a colony of mixed people or some shit.
>>
>>39083851
Why not go to Israel my dude? Also if you're looking for a mixed place Brazil has a sizeable Jewish population facing little prejudice, but then again it is Brazil
>>
>>39083573
>Fighting tactics for liberals
>>
>>39083271

A. You could be a coward

B. Maybe ultimately there is no real purpose to life, no real purpose to procreating and therefore no real need to protect the future wellbeing of your offspring, and rather than getting injured or killed at protests, you could just stay home and hedonistically pleasure yourself

I'm torn on the issue myself.

White Nationalism does seem like a good excuse to dress neatly and get a nice haircut.

But unless I accidentally impregnate my wife and wake up feeling really guilty about spawning a child, I just don't see the ultimate purpose.

I'll be dead in a maximum of 40 years and whether the world goes to shit or not after that won't particularly be my problem.

Simply - White Nationalism and Climate Change are two things that only matter to people who really care about their offspring, and I'm not sure having offspring is a good idea to begin with.
>>
File: 1502543820152.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1502543820152.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>39083271
>having a lot of friends
>protesting
>going outside to protest
>going outside
>r9k
Are you lost? I don't think you belong here.
>>
>>39083271
Jesus christ they stopped being friends because you wouldn't protest? Fuck me I really hate SJW types not because of politics but because of their personalities, usually completely disgusting human beings.
>>
>>39083851

Have you SEEN /pol/ack white nationalists?

Their Queen at the rally was a giant titted black chick.

Although Murdoch-Murdoch implied the Irish are banned from the clubhouse too.
>>
>>39084068
>But unless I accidentally impregnate my wife and wake up feeling really guilty about spawning a child, I just don't see the ultimate purpose.

Imagine if we had a society that actually made you want to start a family.
>>
>he cares enough about politics to go outside

kys yourself
>>
>>39083271
Self preservation is always preferable to idealogical preservation because as long as you don't die your ideals will prevail. Especially if you manage to procrreate.
t. a professor
>>
>>39084092
>Their Queen at the rally was a giant titted black chick.

She's not my queen, I just want to milk her.
>>
>>39084111
*ideological protest
>>
>>39084112
Damn. I'm not even /pol/ish in a single way, but I'd call her my queen any day
>>
>>39084096

We don't though. And I don't see the point in working hard to make one so that someone else can then want to have kids in the future. I mean, I *sort of* do, but again, ultimately I don't get anything out of it.

If this was 50 years ago, I'd be down with the White Nationalism. But I figure it's far too late now to matter.
>>
>>39084145

Horrendous personalty bolstered by the fact that she spends a lot of time around very lonely, thirsty chantards who will orbit her like flies to shit.
>>
File: 1501545647181.png (97KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1501545647181.png
97KB, 790x773px
>>39084112
>ywn milk Brittany Venti
>>
How much does this cause mean to you?
Are you willing to die for what you stand for?
>>
File: 1502514232986.png (870KB, 622x633px) Image search: [Google]
1502514232986.png
870KB, 622x633px
>>39084092
>Their Queen at the rally was a giant titted black chick.
>black chick
>>
>>39084169
>How much does this cause mean to you?
Not enough to risk harm.
>Are you willing to die for what you stand for?
No.
>>
>>39084111
>t. a professor

>t. a JEW
>>
>>39084189
I would throw her resume away so...
>>
>>39084112
Brittany Venti isn't fucking black.
>>
>>39084189
She's a quadroon or something.
I'd still let her breastfeed me.
>>
>>39083271
>got a permit from the government to march
>day of governor and mayor call a state of emergency, something they didn't do for days during the BLM looting and rioting
>antifa bused in from all over the country to "counter protest", brought bats and chant "BASH THE FASH", went there specifically to confront the alt-right with violence
>police are supposed to protect the marchers, instead are ordered to stand down and let the two sides clash
>after only 2 hours, force the alt-right march to disperse and go home
>antifa can congregate and march on the streets mocking the alt-right for getting kicked out
>disgruntled alt-right guy runs over the mocking antifa SJW blocking the road

The governor and mayor are responsible for those deaths. Had they just let the alt-right have their march, nothing would have happened. The alt-right had their rights violated and the media is portraying the alt-right as the only people at fault during this whole thing.

And my personal view is that while I'm sympathetic to the alt-right, anyone that goes to shit like this is a fucking loser, on both sides. You're a fucking loser if you get this riled up about shit like this.
>>
>>39084112
got more pics of her tits?
>>
>>39083271
>>39083566

Stop. Being. Pawns. Of. The. Establishment.
>>
>>39084189

>tfw at the rally she kept demanding her orbiter hold his umbrella over her to protect her """""""""""fair"""""""""" skin from the sun

She's technically a quadroon.

But she's black.
>>
>>39084190
Well then don't worry about thinking if it's wrong or not. It's not wrong to want to live
Are there other ways you can contribute without having to put yourself in harms way?
>>
>>39083271
>Is it wrong that the main reason I lost my will in joining protests against white nationalists is mainly because I feel like I'm putting my life at risk?
Yes, your main reason for not wanting to join the protests should be because it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>39083271
OP joining these protests on either side makes you a worthless nigger.
>>
>>39083271
Why? It's your "friends" starting all the violence.
This thread is either bait, a false flag by pol, or leftypol bullshit. Sage
>>
>>39083271
I think you should poison your friends.
>>
>>39084190
Also fuck your friends. They aren't real friends if that's how they treat you
>>
>>39083675
Ill share tendies with you mmy friend.

I will give you my last honey mustard packet if need be
>>
>>39083610
I bet you bench press pickup trucks. Nobody would make tough statements like this on the internet unless they had the strength and will power to act it out with surgical precision. In and out like a ghost.
>>
>>39083271
You should definitely join with your friends in these protests.

In other news, I'm thinking of getting a new car. I hear the Dodge Charger is a good pick. What does /r9k/ think?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.