[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most optimal way to kill yourself with a gun. I mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: taurus.jpg (56KB, 740x636px) Image search: [Google]
taurus.jpg
56KB, 740x636px
What is the most optimal way to kill yourself with a gun. I mean what angle increases my odds of dying and not becoming a vegetable. Is a heart shot a consideration over a bullet to the brain?

Unfortunately I don't own a shotgun and only have a .38. Pic related its my world ender and also the same gun that my grandfather killed himself with.
>>
>>39082635
>What is the most optimal way to kill yourself with a gun
Hit yourself over the head with it
>>
You should use it to kill other people first anon. Then I guess you could just jump off a buliding after you`ve finished your rampage. Invest in a speedstrip/speedloader and hollowpoint bullets.
>>
>>39082635
Put in your mouth and aim toward the back of your head at a 45 degree angle
DO NOT put it on your temple because youll live and blow your eyesballs out
>>
>>39082635
Swallow the bullets and wait for shock to set in from lead poisoning
>>
I'm so ready for death
>>
I've killed myself a few times and I'll tell you what, it just isn't worth it.
>>
Bullet to the roof of the mouth is pretty much 100% fatal
>>
>>39082656

Alas it only holds 5 rounds and I am a bad shot and its an inaccurate piece of shit on top of that. I dare say this wouldn't be a good normie killing device.

I live in bum fuck swamp county florida and there aren't any real normies to kill nor any easily accessed roofs.

Also I am a bat shit insane schizophrenic and don't know if I would want fuckboys trying to pawn my disdain for plebs on mental illness and not justifiable hatred if I went and mowed down that charlottesville funeral.

>>39082660
Thanks dude.
>>
>>39082635
>>39057474
Is that you? If so what made you back out then and why are you still thinking about doing it?
>>
>>39082760

Op here. No that isn't me and that is weird as fuck.
>>
File: MilkyHotAnaconda-small.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
MilkyHotAnaconda-small.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>39082635
Lel. Borrowed this from that other thread.
>>
File: SUICIDE102z.jpg (367KB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
SUICIDE102z.jpg
367KB, 2288x1712px
don't ban me mister robot thxx
>>
>39082860
>39082760

Anyone got his gif/webm of the roulette?

If I got a month~ I could maybe acquire a shotgun and actually go out by rectal blasting on camera.
>>
File: 1443578328969.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1443578328969.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>39082635
This, OP. >>39082660

Also, for a more guaranteed death, light charcoal in a small charcoal grill in an enclosed and poorly ventilated room.
Stuff up any vents and cracks under doors.
This is how I plan to go when I'm ready.
>>
>>39083024
The artist of that doujin really knew how to accurately portray being dead inside.
>>
>>39083024
Forgot to mention to do them BOTH at the same time.
Light the charcoal, let it begin to burn for a short time, then let her rip in your mouth.
>>
>>39082877
Do you work at Publix?
>>
>>39082635
Find poison
Get your gun
Go on the edge of a cliff

Swallow poison
Have your back facing the cliff and begin to fall on the edge as you shoot yourself in the head
>>
>>39058280
For real though anybody got the webm?

>>39083054
No I just shop there and they have free paper for writing lists at the checkout.

>>39083039
I was going to bitch about ruining the room/house with charcoal burning inside but then realized I am most definitely going to ruin a carpet anyway.

>>39083066

No cliffs, only swamps. Best I could do is renting a boat and then dying in the ocean. But I don't like the idea of my family having to wonder if I am still alive.
>>
how in the fuck would we know retard?

oh yeah bro I've killed myself 7 times, 3times to the temple and 8 failed to the back of the head

I'm a fucking expert in headshots BOOM
>>
>>39083130

Idk nigger its like they do studies on this sort of thing and have statistics.
>>
>>39082635
why would you wanna kys doe
>>
>>39082635
Tell us first why you want to off yourself. If you made a thread talking about how to do it you might as well tell us why.

Let's hear your story op
>>
>>39083291

I'm 42. I have been moderately successful in life. Around 22 I started having depressive bouts. For no fucking reason at all, everything was just miserable. Despite that I still functioned as a member of society. At around 35 I started hearing voices and knew I was in deep shit as my mother had spent most of her life in a mental ward for schizophrenia.

Medication does not work for either depression or the schizophrenia. Electro therapy isn't an option due to a spinal issue.

So I am out of options completely from a medical standpoint. Yes I've done heroin and a few other drugs and none helped.

Oh yeah I was also serially raped by my great aunt and her friend when I was 9~ and had to spend time in her house during the summer while my father worked. Crazy woman stuck needles in my dick when I disobeyed and if it got bad she would throw me in a pitch dark root cellar beneath her kitchen with nothing to be experienced but darkness and rumblings of a furnace.

Basically I've spent 20~ years doing everything I have ever been told that would make it better and it never did.

The only reason I haven't killed myself sooner was because I was financially supporting my brother. But I've come to the conclusion that hes as fucked up as me and will never get better. Hes a fucking oxy addict and an alcoholic who works his ass off only to be taken advantage of by his 3 malicious whore daughters and ex wife.

I had the pleasure of raising my grand neice after he got custody over her when she was young. But even the pleasure I got from that faded like everything else. Thankfully she is still away with her shithead mother so when I blow my brains out she won't be in the house to see it.
>>
>>39083402
Yeah that sounds pretty bad, even if you moved to a desert island you'd still hear voices
>>
>>39083402
I'm sorry to hear that man, hopefully the next life is kinder to you.
>>
>>39083402
Kill some kikes before you leave bro
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.