[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does fear relate to the fetish you have? don't deny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: LE.png (4KB, 387x361px) Image search: [Google]
LE.png
4KB, 387x361px
how does fear relate to the fetish you have?

don't deny it. biologically all fetishes are related to a fear
>>
>fetish
Huge boobs.
>relation to fear
My fear is never finding a woman with huge boobs.
>>
>fetish
Vore
>relation to fear
I fear going hungry.
>>
File: 1496464870204.jpg (19KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1496464870204.jpg
19KB, 527x612px
>fetish
to dominate, and protect (think ddlg)
>fear
from childhood i've never felt sheltered or safe or protected, and i still secretly need it
>>
>>39079220
>fetish
amputees
>relation to fear
lol, i'm not really afraid of becoming an amputee or something.. i've had this fetish sinec i was a young lad, just found vids on the internet of them and that was that
>>
>>39079220
Think I picked up my fetish for physical restraining when my grandmother threw me around like a ragdoll because I was being a cocky little asshole

Now I want to meet a tall physically powerful girl who I'm evenly matched against so sex can be a struggle for dominance. I have a boner typing this out.
>>
>>39079220
>fetish
Coughing, disease, etc
>fear
Used to have major ocd about germs from around ages 10-14, some Stacy would bully me and pretend to cough on me and it freaked me the fuck out but also turned me on quite a bit so it stuck

Also
>fetish 2
feet
>fear
Back when I was a kid I was afraid of going to heaven because someone told me in heaven you become an angel with no shoes and I was like, wtf I have to wear shoes, it's gross if I don't. Then I saw some drawings of angels with no shoes on in some kiddy bible book and I got weirdly aroused.
>>
File: 1478156778761.png (32KB, 826x506px) Image search: [Google]
1478156778761.png
32KB, 826x506px
>>39079220
>biologically all fetishes are related to a fear
dumbest thing I've ever seen on here
>>
File: Steamship.jpg (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Steamship.jpg
8KB, 281x179px
>fetish
having a qt girl say she likes me
>fear
living without intimacy.
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (37KB, 350x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
37KB, 350x216px
>fetish
Noses / Nosehooks

>fear
I'm afraid some faggot is going to say my fetish is related to fear instead of some stupid shit I thought was hot when I was young and stuck with me.
>>
File: 1487136881039.png (357KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487136881039.png
357KB, 640x480px
>>39079220
>fetish
transformation
>fear
I fear that I will not be capable of changing myself in time to avoid my inevitable fall.
I wish I could just transform into something else, and escape the hell of a life that I've wrought.
I've started to get anxious about how I've changed over the years, and how it looks like I'll only get more hollow and cynical as the years stack up.
>>
>>39079220
Fetish: Women who are submissive and beg me to fuck them.

Fear: That I'm deeply unattractive and nobody wants me to fuck them.
>>
>>39079768
Not gonna happen gayboi you need a man in your lyfe
>>
>>39079895
I want babies so as fucking GAY as I am I wanna make the girl thing work
I'm a big guy so you're probably right I'm going to have to settle for lesser delights like being roped up and choked
>>
>fetish 1
Small penis humiliation
>fear
Girls will laugh at my dicklet

>fetish 2
Armpits
>fear
Never really figured that out
>>
I dont even think I have a fetish

I like tight toned butts, and I like girls in school girl uniforms, but I dont know if that can qualify as a fetish.
>>
>>39079220
>fetish
BBW girls
>fear
Being seen in public with a hideous/fat girlfriend
>>
File: 4L_QSlMC2jJ.jpg (210KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QSlMC2jJ.jpg
210KB, 960x1280px
>fetish
armpits.
hairy (full bush) pussy.
pee.
creep shots/cams.

>fear
not sure.

I don't shave my pubes. Girls might not like that.

not sure. I've laid down in my bathtub and pissed all over my face. It was okay but wished a girl was doing it instead

I am crazy about privacy. Always afraid someone is taking my picture or videoing me. Invading my privacy. Yet I want to invade girls privacy. I want to see them in their most vulnerable state. Videos of them pissing and shitting, to see how they wipe. Showering and seeing their process. Getting dressed. Seeing their naked bodies, tit shape size, nip and areola. Pubic hair situation.
>>
>>39080568
Ah fuck I forgot to add that one. So fucking true. Oneitis is bbw. Can't ask her out because I don't want to be seen in public with her but I want her to be all mine and me all hers in private only.
>>
I really want someone to tie me down and hate fuck me because of something I've said, but I'm a huge ego maniac and it would destroy me mentally.
>>
>>39080639
Yea bbws are my biggest turn on, but holy shit I'd lose every shred of pride left in me if my family knew I was dating one
>>
>>39079220
I used to wonder if my anal fetish was connected to insecurity about my penis size, but I stopped thinking that was the case a long time ago (especially since I got over that insecurity, but haven't become any less attracted to butts).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.