[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Note to self: NEVER be a part of a protest or riot. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1188.jpg (125KB, 840x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.jpg
125KB, 840x441px
Note to self: NEVER be a part of a protest or riot. They always end like this.
>>
File: 1502613432519.png (378KB, 716x642px) Image search: [Google]
1502613432519.png
378KB, 716x642px
>>39077428
Well yeah, if you're a leftist commie cuck then of course its dangerous. Come join the right side of history fellow robot
>>
Do you Iike...my car
>>
File: 1502607768243.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502607768243.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>39077477
[*acoustic guitar intensifies*]
>>
Or you could stay on the sidewalk while there.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (317KB, 1381x810px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
317KB, 1381x810px
>>39077428

am i the only one who sees this?
>>
File: abigal.jpg (82KB, 960x598px) Image search: [Google]
abigal.jpg
82KB, 960x598px
>calls himself a robot yet goes to a crowded ass place
>>
File: 1502570322692-pol.webm (828KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502570322692-pol.webm
828KB, 640x480px
Charge into adventure!
>>
>>39077536
Not really, they do have a similar expression on their face and are both on the thicker side but other than that, no.
More often than not, these white supremacists who jerk off to Nazi propaganda look like the undermensch, it's all one big meme, their grandfathers likely fought against and died fighting the Nazis to add even more irony to it.
>>
>>39077536
The nose is totally wrong.
>>
>>39077591
My grandfather lived in Germany during World War 2.
>>
I guess I never understood what type of person would go to a protest like this. If you lived in a third world shithole under a dictatorship, then sure, ordinary people would protest. But who in America does this? People who don't have jobs? People who don't work for a living? People who have nothing better to do than go out and start shit and end up getting hit by a car?
>>
>>39077428
From the 3 or so videos of this incident I've seen, it looked like they were hitting his car before he ever started speeding up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1240x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1240x720px
>>39077428
don't forget the protest was peaceful till antifa showed up.
remember Antifa has been in Europe for a long time, and are known as violent thugs.
Remember who the real thugs are
>>
>>39077428
Notice how there's a roastie faking her injuries
the first sliver car obviously not the result of the roasties impact she just jumped on the car afterwards to make it seem like she was part of it she wasn't the second being the fat cow in blue again no where near the accident just standing off to the side decided she'd also be a part of the photo and lastly the cow in black on the hood of the red minvan doing the same arms out pose like she'd be struck in reality she's again just posing for the photo the whale wants attention
women are scum
the actual victim of the first impact on the grey car with the cracked windshield is laying on the ground you can see his feet no one goes to help him everyone to busy looking at the roasties.
>>
>>39077629
It's narcissists that think they're going to be put into history books because they think that republicans are literally nazis.
>>
>>39077591
>>39077608

guess i was just looking more at their beard pattern, his eyes arent dimmed like the poster either
>>
>>39077654
looks like the footclan.

i wish the continental army would rise from their graves and fire at these fags.
>>
>>39077658
Wasn't the fat girl in blue the one who died?
Saw a clip where a guy moved in close to the silver car and there were drops of blood in the same spot.
>>
>>39077629
Mentally ill people go to these events. The radical groups always attract people who struggle in their own personal lives. For an example, alt-right and pol is going to attract young incel men who have no friends. They're frustrated in life and so they turn to these toxic echo chambers. It's the same with Antifa but just a different shade. So they show up and look for every opportunity to get violent and lash out. They're usually anti-social people that don't really truly subscribe to their ideologies and just want to assert power, get attention or lash out violently for misanthropic reasons. Nowadays, shit is even worse because of social media and constant media and news coverage promoting a very negative world view.
>>
File: HppBLYmBh0.jpg (67KB, 720x1186px) Image search: [Google]
HppBLYmBh0.jpg
67KB, 720x1186px
>Be 32 year old blimp who still dyes her hair stupid colors and goes to protests
>Having fun blocking traffic, because we can't just ignore any gathering of people who are right of Che Guevara
>Nearby Antifa retarded starts smashing windshields, one car panics and floors it backwards
>Meanwhile, a half-Jewish alt-right autist steps on the ignition hoping to scare off Antifa
>Antifa scatter but your hambeast ass can't waddle away fast enough and you get sandwiched
>Die and go to Hell
>Zero genetic legacy
>People on Twitter tweet about how you "died fighting Nazis"
>>
>>39077712
no idea.
Chances are though she didn't suffer any injures and shoved the actually injured person out of the way.
>>
GAS GAS GAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>>39077428

>Alt-Right guy got blinded by acid

>Fat communist got smooshed by car

Look...free speech and all that...but part me says;

>Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Why even have a rally? You have the fucking internet where you can film speeches and get like a million more views. Is it just to trigger snowflakes?

Why bother - you can see them cry on twitter.

And like...people are sorry for the fat girl? She literally went to a riot to commit political violence...that's like when burgulars sue people for getting stuck on their barbwire fence.
>>
>>39077536

Fug. That's pretty spot on.

They also found out he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Exactly the right kind of guy to have in the middle of a highly volatile, dangerous environment.
>>
>>39077428

Could someone circle the lady that died? I'm really, really bad at "Where's Waldo" type games.
>>
>>39077629

Latter I guess.

I watched the whole thing via different livestreams. It made no sense to me. One side was just deliberately b8ting people, and the other side were just looking to fight.

It's fucking dumb. You have elections for a reason. I agree that what leftists did at Trump rallies was really wrong, but Richard Spencer and friends aren't running for office. They're just being needlessly provocative. And I have no idea what the logic behind BLM and Antifa is. They just seem like brainless thugs.
>>
>>39077629
maybe people who don't want a bunch of Nazis coming and taking over their city? idk just a thought...
>>
>>39077428
I can already see this in some future book of iconic historical photographs

it's nauseating
>>
>>39077764
>Killing people is great is my opinion
>>
>>39079257
>he doesn't like normalfags dieing
What are you a normalnigger?
>>
>>39077428
>tfw after montgomery bus boycott most black people drive cars anyway

I don't understand why we still have police and riot control, I thought America was different than South Korea
>>
>>39077712

It was a fat girl who was between the stopped cars so yeah, that's probably her.
>>
>>39077658
The person in black on the red minivan is a man. Notice the muscles and the tattoo? And the lady in blue died from her "fake" injuries.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.